Abdel and Tony Ch. 07

Story Info
Tony needs to learn a lot and Abdel goes to work.
1.9k words
4.82
2.1k
00

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday started easy enough. I was awakened by Tony's mouth on my dick, gently attending to my morning wood. He had gotten quite good at it and, as I got hornier, it took all the strength I had not to take off his cock cage and let him enjoy it, too. Thankfully, morning wood doesn't take that long and, just before I came, I pulled out and creamed his face. I ordered him to clean my cock and but did not allow him to clean my cum from his face.

He served me breakfast and held out his bowl for me to spit in. I did so three times and, when he stayed silent, I slapped his face.

"Thank you, master," he said.

These were the little things he needed to learn.

"Next time you forget a thing like this, I will not be so kind and give you a proper punishment."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, master"

I went to do some studying while he cleaned up and took apart my old bed. My new bed was scheduled to be delivered and assembled today. I studied for an hour or two, the last hour with Tony's face under my feet. I took my feet off his face and asked what he wanted to study.

"Psychology, master" he replied.

I returned my feet to his face and ordered him to lick my soles while I started looking for online classes for him to follow. I heard him moan and figured he tried to say something so I removed them again.

"Permission to speak, master."

"Permission granted."

"Please, master, can you take off the cock cage? It is hurting me."

I smiled.

"No."

"Please, Abdel, I need to cum!"

"I'll fixx that..."

I kicked his balls hard and he rolled on the floor in pain.

"Now, shut up, and let me work."

I looked at various universities for online classes but there were only preparation classes. I enrolled him nevertheless, as it would prepare him for when his contract was over. I started studying again when the bed was delivered. Seeing that I ordered it from a specialist shop I assumed the two men were used to a living arrangement like mine. I decided not to hide Tony. Two men entered, an older man in his forties and a younger apprentice, about 19 years old. I told Tony to kiss their feet. The older man put his foot forward for Tony to kiss it but the younger declined, saying he "wasn't into that stuff."

They started assembling and, when the frame was finished, I offered them coffee. They came into the living room. Tony made them their coffee and brought it over with a plate of cookies. We chatted a while, talking about the premier league and stuff while Tony kneeled on the floor, as he was expected to. We all acted like this was perfectly normal and, after the break, they finished their work.

The bed is awesome! It is a metre high with the cage underneath it. It has curtains so that it can be hidden. I could not wait to sleep on it, with Tony in the cage below me.

The men left with their tools but the younger one came back asking me if he could use the loo.

"Sure, do you want to earn £10?" I asked.

"How?"

"Piss on it," I said, pointing at Tony.

"Dunno, I need to piss a lot."

"No problem, it'll clean up after you."

"Freaks," he commented. "Okay, let's do it."

We went to the bathroom and I made Tony lie on his back in the tub. The guy stood to the side, undid his fly and took out his cock. He released a powerful stream that hit Tony square in the face, at first. The boy was right, he did have a lot to pee and Tony got wet all over. When he was done, he shook his dick, put it back in his pants, and zipped up.

"I'll give you £5 if you slap its face - hard." Tony kneeled and the boy lashed out. He was surprised and very humiliated.

"Nice," I laughed. "Another five if you spit in its face."

"So gross..." he said, right before he launched a huge wad right at Tony's face.

The boy turned to leave and I offered him a 20 if he'd kick Tony in the balls, full force.

"Nah mate, I'll pass. Don't want to hurt him. This is not normal."

I offered him 30, making a total of 50 pounds.

"OK, make it quick, I need to go," he replied.

I made Tony stand up, spread his legs and handed the boy his money.

He looked at Tony. "I am sorry," he said, and gave him a hard kick in the balls. Tony fell to the floor, crying out in pain, and the boy left. "Thanks," I said, and closed the door behind him. I was so turned on by the whole scene that I made Tony suck me off. After I came, I made him clean up and began to prepare for work. I had a busy night ahead of me at the club.

********

The club had been good to me and John had become more than a mentor. I confided in him a lot and he taught me everything he knew. He was very interested in how things were going with Tony and I shared with him freely. He laughed when I told him what the apprentice had done to him for a mere £50. He told me anyone could become cruel under the right circumstances. He also told me that there were more slaves than masters and that I was a valuable asset to his club.

I made a lot of money, more than I could spend, but I was saving some and had already saved money to buy my parents a house in Morocco. John said that it was time for me to get 60% of my earnings. I hugged him and thanked him. He told me he had to get ready for the night and left me.

I went to see John's daughter, Josie. She's an IT specialist, this was her side job. Her girlfriend did some Mistress work at the club and I really liked them. Josie could do anything with a computer. I gave her my laptop and asked if she could make it so that only one site could be visited. She said she could and I asked her to install the online psychology course for Tony, something to keep him occupied and to prepare him for the end of his contract.

The club opened at 18:00 on Monday and I had three clients booked. The clients were almost all rich and important. They paid hefty amounts of money to feel safe and live out their fantasies. I enjoyed some things, others I did not.

The first one was into CBT and got off on a lot of pain. Tonight, I decided to electroshock him. He had a thing for Arabs so I changed into my Jeleba and matching headwear. He was already in the room where the machine was installed and, when I entered, he was still clothed.

"Unacceptable!" I yelled out in an Arab accent. "Get undressed. NOW!" He did as I demanded.

"You are taking up valuable time," I told him and I put him into a pillory.

"20 lashes. You know the drill, count out loud." I whipped the first one hard.

"One. Thank you, master."

This continued for another 19 flogs, causing his ass cheeks to become red and striped. I ordered him to sit in a chair with leather straps on the armrest and at his ankles. I tied him up with the straps and walked around him. I used a pointing stick to poke at his balls and lift his dick.

"It is a very small dick," I told him. "I hope your dick is big enough for the experiment I am conducting. I am doing research on spontaneous orgasms with gay men. The purpose is to see if a certain amount of pain will make a gay slave have an orgasm."

I kept talking whilst putting electrodes on his balls and, as he got semi-hard from this, also on his glans.

"The tests have not been running properly. One of my assistants had four test subjects rushed to the hospital," I continued, playing my role as an Arab Professor to the max. "Unfortunately, not all of them could be saved and that has been an enormous financial setback."

The client, a regular, looked at me and I could see it all in his eyes: fear, excitement, anxiety - but most of all - happiness. He trusted me to do this to him and he wanted me to get started. I left him waiting for just a little longer, getting out my phone and starting to speak in Arabic. My Arabic is not much - not much at all, honestly - but I put some sentences together, throwing in some English to let him know I was talking about him. I continued in English: "It is not much of a slave... he is much too old, too fat and his dick is small. Stupid Samir killed two of them so this one will have to do."

Just from that, his dick was fully erect and leaking precum. I ended the "phone call" and told him we would start easy. The machine had 10 settings and I put it at three. There was a red button. As long as I pressed it, the client would get a shock, so I could give long or fast shocks. I pushed the button for not that long and looked at him. His dick got harder, straight away. I pretended to take notes and put the machine on seven. A short shock and he yelled out loud, tears welled in his eyes.

"Ah, sorry," I said, "turned it up to eight. My bad," I laughed. "Ah, no need to apologize. You're just a lab rat."

With that, I turned it to five and let him shake for a while. There was a knock on the door and another "assistant" came in, brought me coffee, and chatted to me about nothing at all, laughing at the client's predicament.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

"It does, but it is supposed to. Wanna try?" I said, flirtatiously.

"Hmm, jeez...can I?" she asked.

"If you'll have dinner with me later," I told her.

She turned the thing to seven and I noticed he would not take long to explode. She pushed the button and started kissing me.

"I don't like it, you do it," she said. "Makes you so manly and dominant."

I kept shocking him while she laughed and applauded me. After the ninth wave of shocks, he moaned and shot his load, untouched. I told my assistant to leave and I untied the client. He was completely satisfied and asked if he could sit for five minutes to regain his composure. I told him he could sit, shower and that I would meet him afterwards at the bar so we could evaluate. John insisted we provided after care for our clients.

He was sipping his scotch when I approached him. He offered me a drink, I accepted a diet coke. We were on provision, so most colleagues drank cocktails but I don't drink alcohol. We chatted for half an hour and he was very happy with my work. He wanted to meet up again in a fortnight. He also told me he was a developer and they had just finished a tower block at the Mersey and would I be interested in a penthouse?