Abdel and Tony Ch. 09

Story Info
Abdel’s background- Christian and Raf visit.
903 words
4.73
1k
00

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Abdel took care of his administration. He had learned it from his father. He wrote everything down in a journal instead of entering it into his laptop. He made a small entry about how the day had gone and, in another, recorded all his financial dealings of the day. He had his bank account open and went through the incoming transactions. He smiled, seeing there were a lot of transfers of 50 pounds. His savings account was growing nicely. Tony had started contributing to the household. He decided to look into the penthouse the client had told him about.

He calculated carefully and wrote down each transaction in his financial journal, wiring 30% of the earned amount into Tony's bank account. With his earnings and his father's allowance, the kid was getting rich! The man Tony wanked had given a hefty tip and making sure to add that "handsome blonde lad" was welcome to join at any time. Abdel contemplated what to do with it and decided Tony would receive the entire 500; he had earned it. Abdel was very conscientious and serious with his administration, as his father taught him.

Abdel's father came from a very poor, large family and it left him scarred. When he was a child, there was not enough food for them to eat and he only had basic schooling. He came to Manchester with his young wife to escape poverty and got a job as a bus driver. Three children were born and they were doing alright.

Abdel was the youngest; he had an older sister and an older brother. Mohamed, his dad, wanted better for them than he had - to never go hungry and get the best education possible. Mohamed had a lot of issues; for one, he could not eat until all his children had eaten. He just couldn't. His kids cried, begged him to eat, refused to eat themselves but he just could not eat before his children were satisfied. As a child, he used to beg his classmates for leftovers. Even though he knew he was in a better place now and food was plenty, he physically was not able to eat with his children.

Mohamed made a small career for himself, he became a planner for the light rail network. When the children got older, they taught his wife, who was illiterate, to read. His family was coming together in a nice way and Mohamed found eating was a bit easier. All his kids ended up doing pretty well for themselves.

Abdel smiled as he thought about his father. His did his best to live by his father's example. Mohamed taught himself English and was a well-loved man in the community. He went to the market every Saturday morning. He'd visit all his children and bring them bags filled with fruit, vegetables, and meat. And when he finally was granted an allotment he grew his own vegetables. The tagines had never tasted better. Last week he came by and brought the groceries. He hugged Abdel tight, telling him Tony was a nice boy and they would love him no matter what.

Abdel smiled, told his father he wasn't gay and that Tony was just a friend. The truth was too difficult to explain.

He finished his administration and called for his slave to get him another coffee. They chatted about their friends visiting.

**********

I brought Master Abdel his coffee and he told me to act like a free man for the duration of Christian's and Raf's visit. It had only been a little over a week but it still felt weird to be dressed inside the house and sitting on the couch. It did not feel right and I asked permission to lie at my master's feet, a request he laughingly accepted. I could not help myself and smelled and kissed his feet until the downstairs buzzer sounded.

I walked to the hallway, pressed the button to open the door downstairs, and waited for them to come up. When they came in, I took their coats and hung them, which got me a weird look from the both of them. They greeted Abdel with hugs. He told them to sit down and for me to bring them beers and a Diet Coke for him. Naturally, I complied. I brought them their drinks and sat down, without getting one for myself.

Raf looked at the floor and Christian looked at me.

"Ehm, Tony, I have been feeling bad ever since Harry showed us the video of you kissing his feet. I am sorry I made you lick mine. You are my friend and I should not have humiliated you like that," he said and then slapped Raf.

"Yeah mate, it was not OK what we did and I got carried away. I'm sorry. It was just such a good feeling having you under my feet. I just don't know what came over me. I'm sorry," Raf said, again.

Everyone was silent and Abdel told me to get our guests another drink and to bring one for myself as well. I got up right away and noticed Chris and Raf looking. Without realising I had been sitting on the floor, acting very submissive whilst Abdel unconsciously had been dominant.

"OK, what's going on?" Christian asked when I got back with the drinks. And I froze, looking at my Master.