Abdel and Tony Ch. 11

Story Info
Exams, Tony gets punished and a Buttplug.
1.4k words
4.43
2.5k
00

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was busy as I prepared for preliminary exams. So, it was all study and work, Saturday being my only day off. Tony and I grew to really enjoy our Saturdays. We went to football and then out for drinks until work started at nine.It was so good to act like a normal person for a change, I loved Saturdays. I also was building up my private party bookings, which paid pretty well.

The client selling the penthouses was serious. John, Josie, her girlfriend Lynn, and I decided to look at them. I took Tony with me and we both loved the apartment a lot. The others did, as well. Josie and Lynn, and I, each bought one on the 12th (top) floor. John bought one on the 11th floor.

I decided to invest in one for Tony. He was working and making good money. If he did not like it, he could sell it after his contract ended. It's not easy getting a mortgage when you are in the sex industry but John gave me the loan, for both flats, at a commercial rate. The closing on the house house would be in three months. I had a lot to think about how to decorate it. But, exams came first.

I passed with flying colors. Tony did not, though. I was very disappointed. He had to do an entry exam for his psychology study and he failed, miserably. He had not been studying at all. Rather, he spent his days watching TV and chatting to Christian on the phone I'd given him.

I might have overreacted a bit but I got really angry. I was busting my arse off working and studying, buying a flat for him, decorating it to his liking - all while he neglected his studies. I knew I had to punish him.

I returned home from school one afternoon to find Tony on his knees, sucking Christian. That seemed to happen a lot lately. If he kept it up, I was going to have to charge him for it. After he released down Tony's throat, he up and left. I noticed he did not say thank you, anymore. It was like he only came to be blown. That was something for future Abdel to deal with..

"How did your exams go?"

"I flunked them, Master."

"How did that happen?"

"It was very difficult, Master."

"Did you study hard enough?"

"Yes, I did, Master."

And with that, I lost it. I had seen the log on on the computer. He hardly studied and lied about it. I told him to get to the spare room where the pillory was. I locked him in and looked at him.

"I don't like you lying to me, slave. I saw the logs on your computer. You did NOT study hard. Do you think it is fair that I pay for your education, give you time to study, as well as a laptop, and you do not use it?"

"No, master, I am sorry Master."

"You know, I could have had you working those hours. You could have easily made over £ 1,500 a week."

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry."

"What should I do with a slave that is ungrateful and costs me money?"

"You should punish it, Master" He looked down, with a tear in his eye.

I then took a large cane and started hitting him. I hit him so hard that his ass and legs were starting to show welts. He cried and yelled out loud that he was sorry. I kept going, though, I was that angry and took a paddle and gave him some more.

A voice within told me the beating was sufficient so I stopped. But I was not done with his punishment. I needed to release my pent up frustration. I ordered him to get on his knees for me and roughly face fucked him, taking his head and thrusting hard. After I came, I released him, brought him aloe, and told him I did not want him in my room that night. I also told him I would take care of breakfast, myself, tomorrow and he should take the time to think.

I might have gone a bit overboard, but I want him to have something when his contract ends. If he did this course and passed the exam, he could enroll in any university in the country. If he wanted, he could even go abroad and start a new life. I went to bed but sleep did not come easily.

********

Master really hurt me but I know I deserved it. I have been punished before, but not like this. The pain is always hard, at first, but at a certain point it turns into endorphins, or something, because then it still hurts but it feels so friggin good. It makes me feels high and that feeling is highly addictive. I zone out and just feel.... Well, there was no high for me, today. It hurt like hell but seeing the hurt and disappointment in my Master's eyes was worse than the physical pain.

I get to talk with other slaves at the club. My Master is one of the gentler masters. I have a lot of freedom, I get to eat proper food and the Saturdays we share are magical. He is usually good to me and, even though he uses me and treats me as his property, I feel loved and protected.

I felt badly for letting him down. He is right. He could have had me working and serving men. I deserved every hit. I rubbed my ass, legs and back with the aloe but could not sleep. This was the first time I was not allowed to sleep in Master's room and it felt just awful.

I would try harder. I would make him proud. I heard that Master had fallen asleep and I went and got the laptop. I enrolled for the exam again and started to study. This time I'd get it right.

Master ignored me Friday and he did not take me to the club. I cried as I longed for his attention. On Saturday, though, he acted somewhat normally towards me. I knew I could speak to him, so I told him, again I was really sorry and vowed to take my study seriously. I offered to revoke my Saturdays for a month as an extra punishment and to show him I meant it. I showed him my study plan and he was very interested. He complimented me and ruffled my hair.

We ate breakfast together and had a nice day. He told me it was time for me to get fucked, he wanted to sell my virginity. He took a box fom the counter and removed a buttplug. He told me I was going to start with it on Saturday evening at the club. I could only comply.

After football, we went home together and ate whilst talking about the new apartment. He had an assortment of books and asked me what kind of floor I liked, what kind of tiles I wanted in the bathroom, kitchen, everything. I liked that Master asked my opinion for his apartment and suddenly I craved the buttplug. I asked him if he would let me try it.

He lubed it and inserted it slowly. It went in pretty deep and felt weird. It hurt. Master pulled out his phone, pressed a key, and it started vibrating. It felt pretty good. He must have switched it harder because it started to really move inside me and hit my prostate. He took off my cage and I knelt in front of the sofa, his feet hanging over the side. He nodded and had that look again, the horny look I would die for.

He took my hard on between his feet and started rubbing it. I moaned. He switched it to another setting, causing it to massage my prostate and I came all over his feet, almost instantly. I felt embarrassed for coming so quickly but Master just laughed and told me to clean his feet. I licked my cum off and worked my way up to his crotch. Soon, he released his load down my throat and I happily slurped down every drop. The difference between two days before and today was incredible. I love the taste of my master.

I got us a Diet Coke and noticed I did not like it anymore. I'd rather drink water or Master's piss. The Coke was way too sweet for my liking. A lot had happened to me over the last couple of months, while living with Master Abdel. I adored him. I would do anything and could not wait for my virginity to be taken for his benefit.