Abdel and Tony Ch. 12

Story Info
Tony’s virginity is sold in an auction.
1.7k words
4.64
2.4k
1

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sold! For 10,000 pounds to Sir John!...or should we call him "The Devirginator?"

I heard Master call out to the crowd of people gathered around. I was stood on the stage, tied up and naked, as people eyed me and felt me up before the auction to sell my virginity. It was so degrading; men touched my balls, my face, my ass and it turned me on more than I'd ever been before! A large puddle of precum that had leaked from my cock cage pooled on the floor at my feet. The bidding was fierce but Sir John, apparently, was determined to be my first so he doubled the bid and won the auction.

Even though I was longing to get fucked, I wished it would be my Master's beautiful cock inside me. I was glad to have made him a lot of money, though. Master came and untied me and ordered me to lick my precum off the floor. Once I cleaned up, he took me to a room with a bed in it, undid my cage, and told me to wait for Sir John.

If it wasn't losing my virginity to my Master, I was glad it would be with Sir John. He was always kind to me and we always talked in a friendly way, but I still was scared. He owned the club and was, truly, a master of his craft. I had seen him perform acts with slaves in heavy bondage and he was usually dressed in leather and quite dominant with his slaves. He was a handsome man, in his mid- forties. I briefly wondered what it would be like to be fucked by someone old enough to be my father and started to look forward to it. I waited, anxiously, and was surprised when he entered the room, carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

He sat on the bed next to me, an involuntary nervous response caused me to shuffle away a little. He smirked, popped the cork, poured me a glass, and looked me directly in the eye. He assured me that nothing was going to happen that I did not want to happen, if I did not want to he wouldn't. I was very confused by that statement, as he had just paid £10,000 for my virginity. He paid a handsome sum for the right to fuck me as brutally as he desired. I told him he was my master and he could do with me as he pleased.

John laughed. He reminded me that he is not my master, that Abdel is. He told me he bid so much because he like me and wanted my first anal experience to be enjoyable, and memorable with someone that cared. We drank champagne and chatted. I had fun talking with him. John was a kind man and I decided I was okay with him being my first.

There were a few "firsts" for me that night. We kissed. I never kissed a man before him. It felt good. Intimate. He was a good kisser. I could have kissed him longer. Instead of ordering me to go down on him, he asked me if I would. I gave him my best efforts and I was rewarded by his moans. It made me happy that he reacted well to my work. Sucking cock feels powerful, even for a slave. I was used to being facefucked, but this was nice. He took his cock out of my mouth and knelt before me and kissed my balls, trying to get me hard. He tried licking my bell end but nothing happened. I felt bad but he told me it did not matter. He told me to lie on the bed and asked me if I was ok with him entering me.

I gave my consent. He began fingering me, working open my tight hole until he felt I was ready. He lubed me up more and rubbed some on his cock. He pressed his tip against my hole, slowly pushing it open and penetrating me. It hurt and I shouted. He did not correct or slap me, but encouraged me to take it easy and just breathe. He started moving in and out, kissing my neck, rubbing my body. It felt nice but it did not turn me on that much.

John seemed to enjoy himself a lot. I heard him moan and he murmured into my ear telling me I was beautiful. John took his time, asking me if I was ok and he was really sweet about it. I could tell he was close as he started pounding me faster with his rock-hard dick. Suddenly, I felt his dick twitch and a warm fluid spurt inside me. He spurted six or seven times and then fell on top of me, turning me around and kissing me.

I offered to clean his cock but he told me I didn't have to. He used some wet wipes from the nightstand to take care of himself. Then he invited me to shower with him and I agreed. We washed each other, which was really nice, I loved that. I liked the intimacy, the kissing, and the washing. The "lovemaking" really didn't do anything for me. I think he understood that, since he tried to make me cum but I couldn't.

He thanked me. We went to the bar and he gave me a drink. People came by to chat and asked how it went but he just smiled and told them they had to find out for themselves. Master had just one more client and I was allowed to watch him with another master, taking turns whipping a slave with a long whip.

The swish sound and the slapping sound were hard to listen to. This was so much cueler than what master ever did to me. My cock grew hard at the sound of the whip, hearing Master talking with the other master, degrading the slave with words, spitting at him, and kicking him. Master looked so good, so powerful and I was jealous of the man hanging there getting all his attention.

When they both climbed onto a chair to piss on the slave's head, I smiled. Master always drank a lot on Saturday so he would be able to do a golden shower. Sometimes he'd eat asparagus on purpose so his urine would smell terrible. The masters released the slave and started kicking him whilst he wanked himself. Master winked at me to join them and he ordered me to watch. The slave looked at me with so much lust in his eyes, asking for permission to speak.

He offered Master £100 if I kicked his balls. I prayed master would turn him down but he did not. He tied him to an Andreas cross and told me to kick him in the nuts. I was hesitating too long, causing Master to slap me and told me he would punish me if I did not comply. I cried as I kicked him, hitting him full in his nuts. He yelled but looked me straight in the eyes saying, "thank you, master." He actually really liked me kicking him.

"Again!" master commanded me. I did as I was told.

"Thank you, master."

"Again!' I could do nothing but obey, crying as I kicked and kicked - about eight times - until the man blew his load all over the floor, having a pig's orgasm. Master untied him, told me to spit in the cum and made him lick it. After that, he told him to kiss our feet. It was the first time my feet were kissed and it was weird. I had always been the one doing that. It did not feel right.

Afterwards, the other clients, John, and I gathered in the bar. It felt strange to be dressed and sitting on a bar stool as we all drank. The client paid the extra £100 and gave a big tip, saying I was awesome. Master took the money and we went home together.

He asked me how it was and I shared with him, honestly, what I liked and what I did not. He laughed and looking at him, driving, I got hard. He looked and said he had to lock me up again but I begged him. I wanted him to trample me and hurt me. Master never kisses or touches me, but he does give me the pain I need. John couldn't.

When we got home, Master told me I had been a good boy and made him proud. He said I deserved a reward. I asked him to trample and stomp me good. He smiled, had me lie down naked on the floor, and stepped on my chest with his bare feet. His standing on me and looking down on me, making it hard to breathe, felt so good! He then walked to my belly and his feet sank in. It hurt more, but I wanted more. I begged him. He jumped a few times, knocking the air out of me. It felt like all my blood headed to my dick but he ignored it. I whimpered and he stood on my chest again.

He spat in my face, rubbed his feet in it, and made me lick. He walked all over me, even my face. I begged him to make me cum. He shoved my balls on my belly, using his foot to put pressure on it. He then stepped on them and that feeling was heavenly - that burning pain. He twisted his heels and he started wanking himself, just as I liked it. His feet were milking my balls... my member was rock hard. He pumped my balls with his feet, controlling me, not letting me shoot until he was ready.

He came all over my face. When he did, I heard his moans and couldn't hold it anymore. I finally released my load. It had been more than two weeks and I thought I might pass out from the pain and pleasure. I cleaned up and got him a drink. We then went to sleep, he on the bed, me in the cage, locked up with my balls still stinging. It felt so good..... I love my master.