From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to how I became my husband's cucked houseboy.
2k words
3.94
25.1k
19

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age.

*****

It was certainly not what I expected when I married my husband a few years ago. Sure, I was always the more submissive one in bed, with him as much as with partners before him. But, we were madly in love -- and still are! -- and I felt strongly like he respected me, which I know he still does even though he no longer thinks of me as his equal. I don't think of myself as his equal either.

So, what changed? Well, today I am the chaste slave/houseboy of him and his boyfriend. They are the main romantic partnership in out three-person household. They love each other and make love as equals. They also make all the important decisions and bring in the money. I quit my job about a year ago to focus entirely on running the household for them so that they would never have to worry about any domestic chores again.

Do I feel like I'm no longer loved? Not in the slightest. My husband, who I now refer to as Master or Sir Oliver, still loves me just as much as he did when we got married. In fact, he often tells me that he cannot express how deep his love for me is for allowing him to explore his dominant side and his love for others as well. If anything, I love him even more now than before. Master Oliver's boyfriend, Master Felix, loves me too and I love him. However, his true love is of course Master Oliver, not me, but he doesn't make me feel loved any less.

Sir Felix's addition to our household has only increased the love to go around, even if it meant that I had to move to the guest bedroom!

None of this is to say that my transformation from equal, loved, and loving partner to submissive and chaste cuckold and slave/houseboy of my husband and his boyfriend has been easy, or that there were no moments when I wondered whether I could handle those changes. That's why it was a slow transition that took place over the course of years and this account is a much too simplified version of the changes that took me from an equal partner in a regular loving relationship -- though, never quite vanilla as I always liked it a little rough -- to a boy who'll happily eat another man's cum out of his husband's ass before going back to his chores and no longer even thinks about begging them to unlock me -- they'll decide to do so when they think it's right. (Notice that I refer to myself as a boy. I would never think of referring to myself as a man anymore, and neither do my Masters, even though I'm significantly older than Master Felix.)

Before we get to that transformation, I just want to say a few words about my life today. I am part of a polyamorous thruple household. The household consists of my husband, Master Oliver, his boyfriend, Master Felix, and me, boy or slave. Sure, I do have a name but it is not important, as it is never really used. Masters Oliver and Felix make all the decisions and they sleep together in the master bedroom -- who else would sleep in the *master* bedroom, clearly not me! I used to sleep there with Master Oliver but now I sleep in the bare guest bedroom that doubles as the laundry room. Though, as punishment I also sometimes sleep in a cage in the basement.

They have a very active sex life together. Sometimes I'm allowed to watch or assist -- fluff, eat their cum off or out of each other's bodies, etc. Most of the time, however, I am not involved in their sex life. Nevertheless, I do serve as a cock sleeve for both of them. Whenever they just need some quick relief and the other master is not around, they'll fuck my throat or bend me over the kitchen counter for a quick pump 'n dump. Together, they make love; using me is more akin to using a self-cleaning flesh light. Sir Felix, who has more of a sadistic streak than Master Oliver, will also sometimes use me for some of the rougher stuff that he's into and Master Oliver isn't. So, he'll use me when he want to fuck dry, choke me while fucking me, or piss down my throat. He also enjoys whipping, spanking, or otherwise making me suffer to get into the mood for sex before he goes to join Master Oliver in the master bedroom.

It may all sound very rough, degrading, and unfair, but I love it! Of course, the fact that I'm being kept in strict chastity helps me enjoy it. The longer I remain in chastity, the more desperate I am to please them and the more I enjoy the rough stuff, knowing that it bring pleasure to them. They each hold a key but they rarely unlock me except when both of them agree that I deserved it. At first, it was for a few days at a time, then it became weeks, now it is frequently months. Luckily, I have since learned to cum just from getting fucked, especially when Sir Oliver lovingly fucks me, as he still does from occasionally.

That's the sexual aspect, but I am much more than a sex slave to them. I am their houseboy and the one who does the day-to-day running of the household. I have become an excellent cook, taking classes and experimenting with recipes, in order to make domestic life more enjoyable for them. I have also taught myself some decent DIY and can do a lot around the house. I quit my job, which was the lowest paying of the three of us anyway, in order to be able to completely focus on making this house the most inviting and welcoming place for them that I can make it.

Of course, I am far from an equal partner in this household and that inequality is not just about sex. Since I don't earn any money, I am completely reliant on them. They give me an allowance to buy groceries and things for the house that we need, but I need to account for every cent. Moreover, any major purchases need to be approved by them first. Any money spent on myself also needs permission, no matter how small the amount, except when it is for my health, fitness, or beauty treatments. After all, me being healthy, fit, and good-looking is as much for them as it is for myself.

I am normally naked in the house, except for wearing an apron when cooking -- they wouldn't want me to burn my skin! -- or when there are people over who don't know the truth about our relationship. I am allowed get dressed on my own and to leave the house for groceries, doctor's appointments, and any trips that are necessary for running the household. However, any other trips outside the house need their permission. Other trips are mostly only trips with them.

I have no prohibition against talking, though I am of course expected to always address them with the respect that they deserve as my superiors and masters. They also don't usually order me around, as they trust me to do the household chores well. When they get home from work, I greet them at the door on my knees. I take off their shoes and welcome them by kissing their feet. In winter, I will take their coat. Once they sit down, I'll offer them a drink and if it has been a stressful day, I'll offer to give them a massage.

While they generally trust me with the running of the household, occasionally punishment or correction is necessary. We have a playroom-dungeon in the basement, mostly built by myself which is why I had to learn some DIY, and it is generally Sir Felix who'll carry out my punishments. He makes sure it doesn't end before I'm in tears and begging but he always respects my limits and my safe word. Occasionally, when I'm in tears after a thorough beating, he'll console me by commenting how rare it is that he has to punish me these days as opposed to when I first became their slave. He'll say that that's evidence of how good a boy I am. Moments like that make all of it worth it, just as when Master Oliver holds me and tells me that it's all because of my open-mindedness and my commitment to our thruple's happiness that this is possible, and that he loves me for that more than he can tell me!

Of course, Master Felix has the more sadistic streak and he'll also take me to the dungeon just to torture me for fun as well. At first that upset me as I felt like I was working so hard to please them and I still got punished. However, it's when he holds me afterwards and tells me what a good boy I was for taking all of that pain in stride that I come to understand that it has nothing to do with punishment but rather with love. I love giving him pleasure and he loves playing with me. I slowly came to understand that it is an honour to suffer for him.

I don't need their permission for things like eating or drinking, or using the washroom. However, I will wait to eat until they had their dinner and I cleared the table, unless they explicitly invite me to join them for dinner. I also don't have an imposed bedtime, but I am expected to wake them up with breakfast prepared, and generally I am expected to help them out with any morning erection if they don't have time to make love with each other that morning. I also make sure to have their outfits ready for the day -- washed, dried, ironed, and laid out for them. So, it's my responsibility to make sure I had enough sleep. It is also my responsibility to work out every day and keep my body in the best possible shape for my age for them.

I am responsible for organizing my own days, and I generally manage to do most of the household chores while they are at work. That way, once they arrive home, there is nothing to distract me from serving them to the best of my ability. I also make sure to make time for working out and any beauty treatments I need. The day sometimes just feels too short -- there is always so much to do and always more that I could do. It is often difficult to find time for myself and to relax. At first, I thought that was a good thing -- shouldn't a slave or houseboy always be busy making the lives of their masters better? However, one day Master Oliver took me aside and told me they were worried about me. He said that I was looking tired and stressed. That's when I realized that even for a slave like me, some rest and relaxation is important. I wouldn't want to burn out, and being stressed or too exhausted may make me cranky or look tired. Neither of those will make me a better houseboy or allow my masters to truly enjoy their slave boy. Ever since then, I always make time for destressing, happy knowing how much my masters care about my wellbeing!

That's a little bit of insight into my life today. Am I happy?! Absolutely! I love serving them and I love knowing that my husband gets all the joy and pleasure that he deserves. I'm not going to lie, being a chaste cuckold houseboy/slave can be difficult at times. And, there have certainly been difficult moments during my transformation from equal partner to slave. However, if I had a chance to do it all over again, I would want to do it all the same! Kneeling at the feet of these two wonderful and loving men is where I belong and where I'm happy.

This is the story of how we got there...

To be continued!