All Comments on 'Abducted by Aliens from Karma'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

One way to end a prank war. Great story and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice twist

I thought it was going to be some sci-fi story and then....

Thanks from all of us who had an annoying, bossy, bitchy sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did it win the contest?

Hope yes. Great plot idea, convincing execution.

Only one small potential credibility gap. Short time period for cutting films into sequence played on smartphone. Is this really feasable? Maybe the drive time was enough and the nerds super efficient. Not sure. Am not a video pro.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
That was fun!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely a 5*

I can't believe after all this time this story has a 4.39. What the hell is wrong with you readers. This story was excellently written, amazing plot. The average should have been around 4.6, at least. I usually don't comment on the writing skills of the author. I read the comments and can't get over the nasty criticism. I always give 5* for their courage to post the Stories they have in their head. If it's really bad I start deducting for lower star. 4* is the lowest I'll ever go. I haven't been able to get on my profile because my computer craped out and all I have is my smart phone.

Since I can't login here is my profile name.

cobraden

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
PRANK

The battle of the sexes takes an interesting turn in this alien abduction of some guys and girls. Kidnapped by space aliens, the girls and guys are subject to humiliation. . The story flows so well, the reader might believe the girls and guys were actually taken aboard a space craft. The ending comes as a surprise. I might have liked an ending where the gals were so duped that the guys didn't want to disclose the deception.

lizzi6692lizzi66924 months ago

Saw the ending coming from a mile away and based on the number of stories with similar themes, seems like the author probably has a bit of a grudge against his own sister. Maybe try therapy instead of weird incestuous stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous