Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe is abducted by aliens to be used as breeding stock.
3.7k words
4.53
59.1k
100

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,621 Followers

I let out a long yawn as I struggled to keep awake on the long drive back from my parent's house. After an evening of Mom nagging me about finding a husband and giving her some grandchildren, I was all pooped out. I was 22 for God's sake, I had plenty of time before I needed to settle down. Little did she know, I had been on a few dates with a sweet guy. There was no way I was going to tell her though or she'd probably find him online and badger him into proposing, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with him yet.

The dark shapes of the trees flickered by as I drove through the night, eager to get home so I could get to bed. Suddenly, a blinding light flashed in front of the car, causing me to slam on the brakes. I sat there stunned for a moment, trying to process what had just happened.

There were no cars on the road and there was nothing but trees on either side of me. Where the hell had that light come from?

As I sat there in my car with my heart beating out of my chest, I noticed that the light was all around my car, like a giant searchlight was shining down from above.

It's just a helicopter or something, I told myself, knowing that didn't seem quite right. I'd have heard it if there was a helicopter above me and yet the night was eerily quiet. I grabbed my phone and saw I had no signal and less than 10% battery. I should've charged it before I'd left my parents' house.

I fidgeted in my seat, unsure of what to do next. Suddenly, my car began to vibrate and shake as if it were caught in an earthquake. The blinding light grew brighter, and I shielded my eyes with my arm. An intense heat seemed to radiate from the light, and I could feel my sweat begin to bead on my forehead. My mind raced as I tried to rationalize what was happening. Was this an attack? Was it terrorists? But why would they come after me? I was just a normal girl driving home from her family's house.

Just as suddenly as the shaking began, it stopped and I found myself sitting in the dark with just my own headlights lighting up the road before me. I needed to get out of here. Now. I tried to start the car but the engine wouldn't turn over. I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with a mysterious light that seemed to be tormenting me. It was then that I heard a low rumble coming from above. I could either sit in the car and wait and see how this weird happening played out or I could make a run for it.

Never one to wait around, I grabbed my almost-dead phone and pushed open the car door. I stepped out into the warm night and immediately the spotlight came to life, casting brilliant white light all around me. That's when I saw it - a spaceship hovering above me. It was huge, metal, and covered in flickering lights. It was something straight out of a science-fiction film. I couldn't believe my eyes. Aliens were a thing of fantasy, not reality. But there it was, staring down at me with a bright light. I couldn't move, couldn't scream. Fear gripped my heart and I felt my legs give way. As I fell to the floor everything around me turned black.

I regained consciousness slowly and found that I was no longer outside. I was on my back, cold metal touching my bare skin, and a plain white ceiling above me. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust the well-lit room. I turned my head and that's when I saw them. Two short, humanoid figures with large eyes and slender bodies. Their skin was a light shade of blue that shimmered in the light. They were dressed in tight-fitting grey suits with strange symbols printed across them. They were both short, about 4'5 giving them an almost childlike appearance.

I tried to scream, but nothing came out. My mind was racing, trying to figure out what was happening to me. Were these creatures going to hurt me? Study me? Eat me? The possibilities were endless, and none of them were appealing.

My heart was beating so hard in my chest that I thought it might explode. I went to sit up and that's when I noticed I was completely naked. The little aliens had stripped me!

I jumped off the operating table I'd been lying on and squatted behind it so only my head was poking above, the rest of me was safely hidden from their gigantic eyes.

"Please calm down," one of them said in perfect English. I raised an eyebrow in shock as the creature continued to speak. "I know this is a lot to take in, but we have been searching for a species like yours for a very long time. We mean you no harm."

I stared at them in disbelief. "I'd find it easier to be calm if I wasn't naked on an alien spaceship!" I said angrily, refusing to calm down.

"I offer my profound apologies. We needed to remove your clothing in order to conduct our examination," it said, its voice was distinctly masculine and I decided it was a he.

"What examination?" I demanded, wrapping my arms around myself.

"We conducted a physical examination, a blood test, urine analysis, and genetic structural analysis," he said.

"What the fuck?" They'd stripped me naked, examined my body, taken my blood and urine, and somehow looked at my genes. I'd never felt so violated. Never. This was even worse than when I'd been groped by an old man on my way home from school.

"We have spent many years looking for a compatible species and tonight we finally found one," he said.

"Humans are compatible," his companion said, nodding for extra emphasis.

I knew I wouldn't like the answer but I had to ask the question all the same. "Compatible with what?"

The alien hesitated for a moment before answering. "Our species. We have been searching for a compatible species to procreate with and save our dying race. Your kind is the only match we have found in all our travels through the galaxies."

I opened and closed my mouth several times, unable to find a suitable response to the most disturbing thing anybody had ever said to me.

"Procreate?" I said in a strained whisper, feeling both disgusted and intrigued at the same time. "You mean you want to have sex with me?"

"It is a matter of necessity, not desire," he said matter-of-factly.

"Speak for yourself," the other one said, a small pink tongue flicking out and snaking over his lips. I shuddered and pulled my arms around me tighter.

"You've always been into weird stuff," the main alien said to his companion.

"So you just abduct random people and use them as breeding stock?" I exclaimed incredulously.

The alien turned back to me. "No. All the others were incompatible. You will be the first."

I shook my head, unable to believe that this was happening. "I will not," I croaked. I looked around for some kind of escape. There was a door to my left but what was beyond it? I was on a spaceship in the sky and there was no way of escaping. And yet I was not going to stay here and allow them to try to impregnate me like I was some kind of farm animal.

"You will, and if the experiment is a success then we shall colonize this planet and save our race," said the second alien.

"Not tonight, however," said the first alien. "Tonight has been fruitful enough. We will show you to your room where you can get some rest. Tomorrow we will begin our most important work."

I stayed on the floor shaking my head slowly in disbelief. The way he spoke was like he was describing the start of a new job and not an inter-species rape.

"Follow me," the second alien said, taking me by the arm and helping me to my feet.

"What about my clothes?" I asked, too afraid to resist him.

"This is a sterile ship. We had to burn them. You don't need them anyway," he said. "If you cooperate maybe I can arrange for you to be given a gown to wear."

I had to earn clothing? They really did intend on treating me like an animal. I was going to be imprisoned naked and fucked until I got pregnant. And if it all played out well then the rest of the human race would be subjected to the same treatment.

I was shown to a small barren room, holding only a single metal bed with white sheets. The walls were white and featureless, the only light coming from a small dome stuck on the ceiling. It was like a prison cell.

"My name is Grabanimo. I hope we can become more than researcher and subject," he said.

"Not likely," I replied.

"There is no need to try to escape. We are airborne and there is no way for you to leave this ship without killing yourself. Sleep well," he said before turning and walking away.

The door slid closed behind him and I was left alone in my sad little room. I crawled into bed, feeling warmer as the blankets cocooned me. It felt better just to cover my nakedness. I didn't know how I was going to get out of this situation. It seemed impossible. I was alone in a spaceship, in a completely alien environment, surrounded by aliens who wanted to use me to save their race.

I tried to shut down my brain, focusing on my breathing and trying to drift off to sleep. But my thoughts kept coming back to the aliens and their plans. I was scared and violated and I didn't want to go along with their plans. I wanted to be free.

Maybe the alien had lied. Maybe he had told me there was no way off the ship just to stop me from trying to find one. They got me on the ship somehow so clearly there was a way to and fro. And since it was the middle of the night maybe they'd all gone to bed too.

I got off the bed, keeping the sheet draped around me, and made my way to the door. I fully expected it to be locked but as I approached it slid open graciously. I gasped in surprise. I was expecting guards, a security system, something to keep me in. But nothing stopped me from leaving.

Feeling hopeful, I left my room and started searching for a way off the ship. It was surreal, like I was in a dream. The corridors were eerily quiet, just the sound of my bare feet slapping against the cold floor. Every corridor and every door looked exactly the same making it impossible to figure out which door led where. I approached a random door and it slid open for me. Stepping inside I found myself in some sort of ward. There were three wide metal beds in here and as I looked around I saw Grabanimo standing at a computer on the far side of the room.

His eyes locked on me and I froze. "What are you doing out of your room?" he asked, staring at me menacingly.

"I...erm..." I couldn't think of a single thing to say. I backed away from him even though there was no way of escaping. I was on his spaceship with nowhere to go.

"Oh, you wanted to start the experiment early," he said, and his long pink tongue snaked out and flicked across his lips.

"No, please," I said. I stepped back and my foot got caught in the tail of my sheet. I tripped and fell back, the sheet falling off me. I landed with a painful thud on the floor. A throbbing ache lanced up my spine as I stared up at the ceiling, my naked body spread-eagled on the floor for Grabanimo's lecherous eyes to enjoy.

I reached for the sheet but Grabanimo got to it first. He kicked it across the room so it was well out of my reach.

"Please," I said, recognizing the lust in his eyes. For the other alien, this might have been about research, but for Grabanimo it was clearly a depraved kink of his.

"Since you asked so nicely," he said, and then pushed his pants down to the floor. A huge blue penis dangled between his legs, swinging like a pendulum. On his small body, his dick looked ridiculous. Fat, bloated, and blue, it had to have been about six inches and it wasn't even erect. Dark veins ran down the shaft and a pair of heavy-looking balls dangled behind it.

He crouched down and brushed his cold hands over my thighs, making me shiver.

"Please stop this," I said quietly. I felt so weak and useless lying there like that, totally nude and helpless. He could do what he wanted with me and there was no way of escaping it.

He crawled on top of me, his fingers digging into my flesh, exploring my body. His limp cock dragged over my leg as he positioned himself on top of me and as it neared my vagina I felt it start to stiffen. I tried to fight him but for a little guy, he was surprisingly strong. Pinning my arms above my head, he separated my thighs. My eyes fell on his rampant erection, and against my better judgment, I licked my lips.

I knew I didn't want to do this, but it had been weeks since...since anyone. The guy I was seeing didn't have much of a sex drive and he was always so busy with work that I barely saw him. I bit my lip as he spread my legs, shivering with anticipation.

He was an alien. This was wrong. And yet I was powerless to stop him. He had me pinned to the ground, his deceptively strong hands around my wrist. It was insane that somebody as small as him could be so strong.

As his cock teased my entrance, his tongue slithered out and he dragged it over my breast. My body shuddered and I felt a sudden warmth between my legs. He sucked my nipple into his mouth.

"On my planet these produce sustenance," he said with disappointment.

I stared at him in shock. He'd actually been trying to drink milk from my boob. And I'd thought this situation couldn't get any worse. I didn't dare tell him that I'd produce milk if I was pregnant, it would only incentivize him more.

"Please get off me," I said, trying to wrestle free of his iron grip.

"You wanted this. That's why you left your room with nothing but a sheet on," he whispered in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut, not bothering to remind him that he'd refused to give me any clothes.

His erection pressed against my slit. I felt the heat radiating off it as it throbbed between my legs. I whimpered as he forced himself into me. I could feel his warmth as he forced his way through my tight folds, penetrating my pussy slowly, making me quiver and gasp with every unfurling inch. My slit quivered as his cock stretched it, opening me up inch by agonizing inch.

It felt like he was never going to end, and that scared me. But it had been so long since I'd last had sex that I couldn't deny how good it felt. The guy I'd been seeing didn't get horny very often so the sex was scarce. On top of that, he was a bit on the small side and he didn't feel me like Grabanimo did. Nowhere near.

Grabanimo retracted his hips, pulling his manhood out almost entirely. Then he thrust the entire thing back in hard, forcing a scream of pained pleasure to fly from my mouth. He continued to thrust, touching me in places that had never been discovered before, not even by my toys.

"This feels much better than the females on my planet," he said, his voice croaky and cracking as he panted on top of me. It felt like he was driving deeper and deeper. My whole body shivered in ecstasy.

"G-grabanimo!" I stammered as his cock touched something deep inside me that made my whole body quiver.

I moaned as he hit it again, and then again and again until I forgot that I was being fucked against my will by a little blue alien. I forgot the abduction. I even forgot the man I had down on Earth. All I cared about was the intense thrills Grabanimo was sending through me.

"You're so tight human," grunted Grabanimo as he fucked me.

My body burned with pleasure. His cock dragged itself over my vaginal walls with every pump, and it was driving me insane.

Grabanimo grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders, spreading them out as he went in deeper. He pounded into my pussy so hard that I felt like I would be torn apart, but I loved it. This was better than any sex I had ever had on earth. It was the most pleasurable thing I'd ever experienced.

Grabanimo's pace quickened, his cock pulling out further with each stroke and then slamming back into me harshly. I screamed as my orgasm hit me, my voice escaping my mouth despite my best efforts to clamp it shut. Grabanimo hummed with pleasure and sped up even more, slamming his hips against me so hard I was sure I'd have bruises in the morning.

I felt his cock tremble inside me as he screwed up his face in determination and pleasure.

"No!" I gasped, realizing what he was about to do, remembering why I'd been brought here in the first place. My panic overrode my pleasure and I tried to pull away from him but he held me in place.

Then, with a howl of pleasure, he erupted inside me, filling me with his seed. I stammered as his cum filled me up. I could feel his substance splurging into me and a strange sensation came over me. My fear and despair were consumed by a new desire. I suddenly wanted him to do it again. No, I needed him to.

Grabanimo pulled out of my pussy with a wet pop and sat back on his feet for a moment to relax. I could see his cock glistening and covered in my juices. I wanted it. I couldn't explain why but I was suddenly filled with an urge to have it again.

Grabanimo smiled widely at me. "Come here and clean me up," he said, beckoning me over.

My cheeks flushed as I realized what he wanted. But I was unable to resist the cravings inside me. I crawled over to him, my face hot and my heart hammering. I placed myself between his legs and dragged my tongue over his softening fat cock. It smelled like my pussy, like sex. He tasted great too. I sucked on his cockhead, tasting more of his cum as it dribbled out of his dick. I lowered my head until his entire cock was in my mouth, sliding my tongue over it, sucking my juices from his shaft.

He shuddered as my warm lips engulfed his cock and he started to stiffen again. I sucked hungrily, strongly, and urgently. Grabanimo howled as I slobbered all over his meat. I bobbed my head up and down, caressing his balls with one hand while I sucked him off. I looked up at the pleasure on his face as he groaned and shuddered.

I was so desperate to please him, driven by a desire that I couldn't explain. It was like the pangs of lustful earnestness in my gut were bubbling up to my head and taking control of my actions.

Grabanimo let out a shaky moan. He was ready to explode again. I was too. The desire that had taken over my head was growing, becoming more insatiable with every second of contact with his fantastic meat. It felt like someone had lit a fire in my pussy and I was about to burst into flames.

I sucked his head at a furious pace, sucking hard and wiggling my tongue over it, starting to feel my pussy throbbing so powerfully I thought I would cum along with him. Grabanimo let out one long groan of pleasure and thrust his hips up, pushing his dick down my throat as he ejaculated once again into me.

I gobbled the cum as soon as it came, my pussy tingling wildly at the thick liquid filling me up. It was so intense I thought I would pass out. Grabanimo's dick twitched over and over, pumping his seed into me for what seemed like an age.

Finally, his orgasms subsided and he flopped back onto the ground exhausted. I sat back on my knees staring at my hands in confusion and then slowly catching my breath, trying to grasp hold of reality.

"Earthlings are fun," Grabanimo said, still breathing heavily. "I'll take you back to your room now.

With that, I dazedly got to my feet and wobbled into the corridor, Grabanimo following behind me. I'd just had the best sex of my life and it had been with an alien. I was so confused. I'd gone from not wanting him anywhere near me to not being able to get enough of him I didn't understand how.

"What happened?" I said weakly. My body ached as I climbed into bed.

Grabanimo tucked me into bed and smiled down at me. "I'm sure you'll figure it out," he said.

He turned and left the room. As the door slid shut, the light blinked out. I closed my eyes almost automatically and fell into a well-deserved sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave any feedback, tips, or what you'd like to see next in the comments. And don't forget to follow me for more horny stories!

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,621 Followers