All Comments on 'Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 01'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot start!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Completely unoriginal. 2-stars, since it wasn't even bad enough to "hate."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the concept. Hits many of my personal kinks and it's always a pleasure to read a story by someone literate and who clearly puts the time in to create a good (and hot) product.

Since you asked for feedback, here are some stylistic suggestions:

Your writing is very much in-the-moment. That's outstanding when writing a sex scene, but less useful for exposition. Try some longer sentences in those bits.

You gave an in-the-moment recap along the lines of "I was in this position..." restating what we already knew. That's rarely as effective as it seems it should be for raising the sense of tension and actually pulls an already enthralled reader out of the action.

Unless to indicate loud or extremely emotive speech (as in, it's in quotes because a character is speaking out loud, not a mental narrative), it's a bad idea to use an exclamation point. If you want to create emphasis in narrative, use word choice and pattern instead. Instead of 'The little aliens had stripped me!' bring in emotion. "I was horrified to discover that the little aliens had stripped me.' Or "I couldn't believe that...." etc. There are times when you can get away with it, but it requires a very fine touch.

Take them or leave them, they're intended as offerings for your toolbox and not as criticism.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story, keep em comin'.

The_Other_StoriesThe_Other_Stories10 months ago

Love it - lots of fun, and hot too.

Look forward to reading your next instalment!

A previous commenter has given some very good feedback and critique so I won't try and add to that - simply good to read something fun and out-of-the-ordinary, and look forward to the next chapter. Well done.

Sexybabygirl56Sexybabygirl569 months ago

Loved it! Wished I could be forced bred like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate stories that don’t finish so that they think you’re going to follow them for the rest—NO

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The comment below me honestly has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories