Stacy's Alien Impregnation

Story Info
Stacy becomes a breeding toy for her alien abductors.
7.4k words
4.67
39.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. I highly recommend reading "Stacy's Alien Abduction" and "Stacy's Alien Examination" before reading this final installment of the trilogy. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

Stacy moaned in pleasure as she leaned against the wall of the shower, her fingertips parting the lips of her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." the brunette college student gasped softly to herself as she began making little circular strokes on her throbbing sensitive clit.

The warm water cascaded over Stacy's gorgeous figure, the steam rising from the ground as she escaped into her own private world of self pleasure.

She was slow and deliberate, lightly squeezing her naturally hard tits with her other hand as she massaged her clit with practiced skill. After hours of having orgasms forced from her, first by a large tentacle creature that had relentlessly raped her every opening, and then by a droid that sexually degraded her thoroughly before fucking her in the most obscene ways, it felt liberating to finally be in control of her own pleasure again.

Except, she knew she was still a prisoner, having been abducted from her own apartment the previous afternoon.

After Stacy's double fucking from the DAD-D droid, she had been taken to another part of the alien ship where a very luxurious set of rooms had been set up, apparently designed just for her. Only half conscious after the sexual ordeal, Stacy was just partially aware of the lush silk sheets on the very large bed in which she had been placed. The mattress and pillows were so soft and comfortable that she fell asleep immediately.

When Stacy woke up a few hours later, she bolted upright in the bed, her tussled hair falling across her face and her perky breasts bouncing residually underneath the white t-shirt she was wearing.

Aside from her obedience choker, it was the only thing she was wearing.

"What the...?" Stacy said to herself as she looked at her surroundings.

The room was large, resembling an executive suite at a really posh hotel with gorgeous furnishings, comfy chairs, tables, and wall art. Cautiously, Stacy got out of the bed and explored the other parts of the suite. The second room was a little smaller, but still beautifully furnished as a sitting room, with something in the center she recognized.

"My violin!" Stacy trotted over to the chair where her instrument was laying and picked it up by the neck. In front of the chair was a music stand, her bow laying across the shelf.

So happy to see something familiar, Stacy momentarily forgot her situation and played a few notes before setting it back down.

"Just how long are they planning to keep me here?" she wondered aloud.

Quickly, heading back through the bedroom to another door, Stacy's jaw dropped when she discovered a full bathroom that almost resembled a small spa, complete with a large walk-in shower with double shower heads, a spacious hot tub, and a large vanity table with a lighted mirror and bench.

"Wow," Stacy said to herself, "I'll bet that shower feels amazing."

As if responding to her words, the water turned on and the glass door opened.

Stacy raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, a little freaky, but I've seen a lot worse in the past 24 hours."

Stacy crossed her arms at her waist and pulled her white t-shirt off over her head, her full perky breasts spilling out into view. Stepping into the shower booth, Stacy gave a contented moan as she moved under the very comfortable water stream.

"Mmmmm," she closed her eyes and purred as the perfectly warm water cascaded over her glorious figure.

It was the most relaxed she had been since this entire ordeal started, and it made her want to reclaim some control over her pussy.

Soon, Stacy was slowly and sensually pleasuring herself, her fingertips stroking her beautiful throbbing clit, her tits erect and loving the attention they were receiving.

She was in control, touching herself the way SHE wanted to be touched.

Except...Stacy noticed that her entire pussy seemed to be unbelievably oversensitive, the slightest caress giving her the most wonderful jolts of overwhelming pleasure.

"Ohgod, this...AH!...the feels unbelievable...OOHHH!!!!!"

Stacy knew exactly where to touch herself, laying her head back as her fingertips made the tiniest little circular motions on her absolutely throbbing clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Stacy whispered to herself, her gorgeous blue eyes closed tight, her soft lips parted slightly, her hips rolling in a circular motion, as she began stroking her pussy faster.

"Ohgod!" the beautiful brunette gasped as her fingertips hit the most sensitive spot, "It's so sensitive! There...yes there! Oh fuck, that's it, right there...oooohhhhh...fffffuuuucccckk...that feels...UM!...so fucking amazing..."

Within seconds, she was coming, her gorgeous body trembling as the most wonderful waves of pleasure began crashing over her.

"OH FUCK!"

...and that just made her want more.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" Stacy could feel the contractions in her pussy, the flood of endorphins washing over her as she blurred her fingertips across her clit with amazing determination.

"OOOOOHHHH!!!!! FUUUUCCCKK!!!!!" Stacy's gorgeous blue eyes shot open as a second, more powerful orgasm walloped the college girl, the contractions in her pussy so strong that she felt her ass muscles clinch simultaneously with the walls of her cunt. For a split second, Stacy actually thought it would feel amazing to have something shoved up her ass as well.

"Where did THAT idea come from?" she thought to herself before another wave of pleasure clouded her mind once again.

Having something inserted up her ass was a sensation the college girl had never wanted in the past, but as the second orgasm subsided and a third one immediately began, Stacy realized she had never been this turned on before. Her pussy seemed to be permanently just one stroke away from an orgasmic explosion, and the thought of having her ass filled at the same time was thrilling.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!" The brunette's entire body jerked in reflex with every stroke of her clit. Her pussy was actually quivering, as if all of her nerve endings had been quintupled in sensitivity.

Then Stacy remembered...that's exactly what had happened.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Stacy couldn't keep herself from screaming as she came unbelievably hard, her pussy beginning to squirt everywhere as the dams burst.

"OOOHHHHGGOOODDDDD!!!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKK!!!!!!!"

The college girl howled as she felt the walls of her cunt contracting beautifully and powerfully, her ass muscles spasming, her legs quivering, and her pussy gushing.

"Damn that droid for fucking me!" Stacy bitched, even as she stroked herself relentlessly into another unstoppable climax, the squelching noises from her soaked pussy a reminder of how horny she was.

"Oh fuck!!! I can't stop!!! It feels soooooo fucking good, ooooooohhhhhhh..." Stacy was babbling nonsense as a fourth orgasm quickly followed.

"OHGOD!!! FUCK YOU, DADDY!!!" Stacy channeled all of her sexual frustration into cursing the droid who had done this to her. "YOU BASTARD DADDY!!! OHGOD!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!"

...and as Stacy repeatedly frigged herself into oblivion, screaming in primal lust with every pussy gushing climax, the bitchy brunette never once noticed the glow of the tiny red light above her, giving her viewing audience everything they needed to know.

***

(whoosh)

The automatic door opened into the now familiar laboratory where Stacy had been examined earlier.

"Move, bitch," the DAD-D unit ordered.

"Alright alright, keep your bolts on!" Stacy snapped as she walked ahead of the machine into the large room.

The droid had come for Stacy soon after her orgasmic shower, allowing her to put some clothes on before escorting her here.

Stacy was pleasantly surprised when she opened the large walk-in closet in her room and noticed that her entire wardrobe from her apartment had been replicated, including her favorite black concert dress that had been torn to shreds during her sexual examination.

Stacy wanted comfort right now though, and had put on a white cotton t-shirt that she tucked into a pair of black jean shorts, pristine white socks and her white keds shoes.

She had a feeling she wouldn't be wearing her clothes very long though, and her black obedience choker was a constant reminder that she wouldn't have a choice in the matter.

Something Stacy did notice, however, was that none of her bras fit anymore. The college girl's breasts had gotten bigger...and heavier.

They were starting to produce milk.

One of the chemical compounds that had been fucked into her by the droid made Stacy's rack begin to store milk for nursing. Her normally hard tits had become so erect that her braless nipples strained conspicuously against the fabric of her white t-shirt, her now larger areolas clearly visible and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Stacy's eyes widened when see saw that something new had been added on the floor in the center of the room.

It was a booth...

...a transparent plexiglass booth.

It was about the size of an old fashioned telephone box if it were laying horizontally instead of standing vertically. On one end was a large circular hole with a metal clasp attached just below the opening. The opposite end of the booth had three smaller holes arranged vertically a few inches apart from each other. Immediately behind the vertical openings was a metallic box with three panels that lined up with the holes in the booth.

"What the fuck is that for?!?" Stacy pointed at the large plexiglass container.

Only then did she notice the four clasps that were attached to the floor of the booth.

The college girl's mouth fell open when she realized that the restraints were for her, and that she would be locked into that booth very soon.

"This machine will carry out the final stage of your preparation, bitch," the droid explained.

"You mean before impregnating me?" Stacy put her hands on her hips defiantly, her torpedo like tits thrusting forward.

"Affirmative, bitch," the droid confirmed.

"My fucking name is 'Stacy'!"

"Acknowledged, bitch Stacy."

The college girl rolled her eyes.

"You will now take off your clothes and secure yourself inside the booth."

Stacy narrowed her eyes and tightened her lips.

"Fuck you," she said through clinched teeth.

(zap)

"OW!!!!! FUCK!!!!"

Stacy fell to the ground from the intense shock of her obedience collar. She knew it was going to activate when she refused the order, but the bitch inside her couldn't bring herself to submit easily.

"Fine!" Stacy was furious as she began taking off her clothes, unsnapping and unzipping her jean shorts, shifting her hips from side to side as she tugged them down her legs.

"Let's get this over with," the bitchy brunette crossed her arms at her waist and pulled her white t-shirt off over her head, her full but perky milk mounds bobbing with her movements.

Sliding her white satin panties down her shapely legs, Stacy glared at the droid who remained silent and watched as she stripped.

"Are you fucking enjoying yourself?" Stacy asked with unconcealed disdain.

"Affirmative, bitch," the droid confirmed.

Stacy did a double take at her mechanical captor.

"Okay, I didn't expect that," she moistened her lips nervously, "I thought you were just a machine. Do you have actual emotions?"

"Affirmative."

Stacy's mouth fell open. The thought that this droid might have enjoyed raping her earlier was blowing her mind.

"What the fuck?!? Can you actually get turned on?"

Stacy wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer.

"Affirmative."

The bitchy brunette was furious.

"So you enjoyed it when you had me suck you off?!?"

"Affirmative!" the droid almost sounded excited, "you have amazing oral skills for a human female."

Disarmed by the compliment, Stacy actually blushed and smiled slightly.

"So...when I was on all fours earlier with one of your rods fucking me and the other one up my ass, you were actually enjoying yourself?"

"Affirmative! Affirmative! Affirmative!"

Stacy's mouth fell open in disbelief as she folded her arms petulantly.

"You pervert," she couldn't believe she was bitching at a droid for enjoying violating her, "so now you're going to make me lock myself in this booth so you can impregnate me?"

"Negative," the droid responded, "this machine will simply prepare you for breeding, the restraints are for your protection during the process. My function is to supervise."

Stacy moistened her lips nervously, her voice quivering as she realized what that meant.

"Then...who is going to...you know...get me pregnant?"

The droid answered with an almost reverent tone.

"You will be impregnated by our masters, the Shaft Lords."

Stacy raised her eyebrows.

"The what?!?"

"The Shaft Lords, formerly the dominant species of the planet Phallus Maximus."

The college girl gaped.

"You have GOT to be kidding me."

"Negative."

"ALL of them are going to fuck me?!?"

"Affirmative," the droid responded with a tone that could only be described as impatience, "we're wasting time, bitch Stacy, you will lock yourself into the preparation booth."

Wearing only her obedience choker, Stacy humphed in protest and then did as she was told, stepping into the booth and getting down on all fours.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Stacy whipped her hair back and got into position, placing her left ankle into one of the restraints at the bottom of the transparent plexiglass box and closing the latch.

(click)

Brushing a lock of hair from her face, the college student looked up at the droid with her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Do you see how wrong this is, Daddy?"

(click)

Stacy secured her right ankle into a second clasp. She couldn't believe she was voluntarily locking herself into the see-through box. It was pointless to resist though, and her shock collar reminded her of that.

It didn't keep Stacy from bitching, however...

"Women aren't sexual objects to be abducted and impregnated!"

Her eyes beginning to well up, Stacy locked her left wrist into the third restraint on the base of the transparent booth.

(click)

One more to go...

"Are you listening to what I'm saying?!?" her voice had never been more desperate.

"My pussy belongs to me, dammit! You can't just fuck me whenever you want!"

Stacy placed her right wrist into the fourth restraint, closing the lock by nudging it with her forehead.

(click)

"What gives these Shaft Lords the right to fuck and impregnate me?!?"

"Don't you ever shut up, bitch?" the droid almost sounded irritated.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Stacy moved her head through the large circular hole in front of her. The metal clasp that was just below the opening latched onto the O-ring of her obedience choker, locking the college girl's neck into place.

(click)

The humiliation was overwhelming, and made Stacy feel completely degraded as a woman. She didn't even feel like a girl anymore. She felt more like a pet on a leash that had just been caged.

"Commencing preparation," the droid announced, activating several controls on the console. Stacy waited nervously, contemplating her fate.

"How did it come to this?" she thought to herself.

Stripped of her clothes, Stacy was on all fours, her wrists and ankles shackled to the floor of the see-through booth, her neck secured in place by her training collar, her firm milk-filled breasts swaying as they succumbed to gravity, her tits as hard as drill bits, her curvy ass in the air, and her now over sensitized pussy completely vulnerable...

...ready to be raped by the machine.

"Ohgod..." Stacy moistened her lips nervously, "this is really going to happen."

(click)

A whirring noise from behind made Stacy jump in her restraints.

"Dammit, you can't do this to me!" Stacy yelled as she felt something behind her.

"OH!" the hot college girl yelped as a large rod shaped object slowly entered one of the openings of the booth and positioned itself between the lips of her well lubricated pussy.

"OH!" Stacy gave another, higher pitched yelp of surprise as a different rod maneuvered itself through the second opening, nudging between the soft cheeks of her wonderfully tight ass and up against her forbidden hole.

"NO!" Stacy's eyes widened, "Ohgod! Please no!"

Finally, a third rubbery object came through the remaining opening of the booth and gently nuzzled itself up against Stacy's overly sensitive clit.

"Ohgod, this can't be happening! This can't be happening!!!"

Stacy braced herself as she waited for her mechanical triple rape to begin.

(click)

As the droid activated the first switch, the object nudged between Stacy's pussy lips came to life and began slowly tunneling into her depths.

"OH!" Stacy's eyes widened as she felt her pussy being steadily filled by the machine. The rod violating her was massively long and thick, pulling whimpering gasps from her as she felt it attempting to go as deep as possible. With tears in her eyes, Stacy cried out as the walls of her pussy were stretched to their absolute limits.

"OH FUCK!!!!"

It was too much.

Stacy cried out as she felt her pussy walls quiver and spasm, trying to accept more of the rod.

"OH FUCK!!! IT'S TOO BIG!!!!! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!!"

For the first time in her life, the bitchy brunette was actually begging shamelessly in desperation.

Finally, her pussy muscles in the walls of her cunt gave way and opened like the petals of a beautiful flower, accepting the intrusion and allowing it to tunnel all the way up to her cervix. her overly sensitive pussy feeling every sensation of her defilement.

"OH FUCK! THAT THING IS BIG!"

"Affirmative, bitch," the droid confirmed while activating another switch, "now for your ass."

"OHGOD NO!!!!!"

(click)

As soon as the college girl felt the second rod begin burrowing slowly into the tight hole between the cheeks of her rear, her mouth opened wide as if she were screaming silently. Her hands and legs pulled hard on the restraints as the rod began disappearing into her ass, but the manacles held her down, just as the latch on her training choker kept her neck locked in place.

The restraints were actually protecting her, keeping Stacy from injuring herself as she was being forcefully filled by the alien machine.

It was a subtlety she was too occupied to notice.

"OH YOU FUCKING BASTARD, DADDY!" Stacy yelled at the droid doing these perverted things to her. She tightened her ass muscles out of defiance, resisting the rod's invasion, but Stacy knew she couldn't fight the machine raping her indefinitely.

"You can't prevent it, bitch," the droid commented as Stacy's cries filled the room, "machines never give up."

Stacy knew that she would lose, and that the rod was going to disappear up her ass at any moment.

Surrendering to the inevitable, the college girl took a deep breath and tried to relax all the tension in her body, her eyes focusing on a fixed point on the other side of the room for concentration.

Stacy softly bit her lower lip as she felt the muscles of her ass quivering, about to give way.

Then it happened.

"OH FUCK!!!!!"

When she felt her muscles finally relax enough to allow the rod to tunnel further inside her, Stacy closed her eyes and swore over and over at her tormentor.

"Oh...fuck you Daddy...fuck you Daddy...fuck you Daddy...fuck you Daddy..."

"Almost there, bitch," the droid encouraged as her rear accepted another inch of the determined rod.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers