Abducted Pt. 01

Story Info
A female journalist is abducted.
2.8k words
3.8
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brander
Brander
11 Followers

They came for me on a Saturday afternoon, those two GRIZO bullies, and I cannot say their visit was unexpected.

No young lady of presentable looks was safe whilst those like myself a professional 25 year old of above average looks with fair hair and blue eyes would be high on their list of suitable attractions for their perverted tastes and sadistic minds -- it was only a matter of time.

I had heard the rumours, everybody had, of the regular Saturday nights provided for deserving members of their so called elite held at the Grand Theatre, now seized by GRIZO, since the occupation of our country by those thugs.

When they came to collect me I fully experienced the knotted stomach and sense of fear that other victims had described so often. It is not until one is faced with the same terrifying prospects that one can fully appreciate the fears of previous young women, and some men too, who have found themselves brutally wrenched from everyday life and taken away for the pleasure of those who are battle hardened and consequently demanding in their quest for entertainment and excitement.

The tacit rule is that, providing one obeyed orders and did what was expected of them, they would be returned to society the same day and that small ray of hope emboldened me such that I made the decision that whatever they demanded I would comply with -- the alternative was unthinkable.

I asked for time to collect a few things but that was denied. The haste with which they bundled me out of my home and into the awaiting vehicle was as obscene and the plans that they had in place for me once we reached the now infamous Grand Theatre, or even before then.

There was no need for blindfolds as I, and the twenty other young women chosen to be handmaidens knew exactly where we were to be taken -- directly to the theatre and held in the former dressing rooms until required.

There would be other detainees, mostly pretty sophisticated young women, some with attitude, who would provide the main entertainment and whose future was even more at risk than ours, these would be kept separately and secure only to be revealed later in the evening when it would be their turn to be subjected to almost every indignity one could imagine.

As an investigative journalist I understood precisely my expected role for this coming evening and I wondered to what extent my fellow compatriots realised what they were in for.

Did they realise, for instance, that they would be ordered to strip naked and to remain so for the whole sordid event?

Did they appreciate how their bodies would become common property for the duration and that they would be expected to provide sexual relief by hand and mouth to those monsters for whom the plentiful perversions of the event would provide multiple need for their services?

When the vehicle in which I was the only involuntary passenger eventually arrived at the destination I found myself being escorted, non too gently into the back of the theatre and up several flights of stairs from whence I was to join several other young women in a large room, all standing around in various states of trance and disbelief.

All of them were pretty, or highly attractive, creating an artificial situation not usual for groups of woman taken at random, but of course there was no randomness in their selection as each was specifically chosen to cater for the varying tastes of those who would exploit and enjoy them.

My arrival was met with silent nods and weak smiles, as all including myself wished to have time to reflect and prepare mentally for whatever eventuality presented itself.

I realised very early on that my only chance of timely release would be to accept what was demanded of me, however disgusting and obnoxious, to carry out the orders impassively rather as a machine might behave, not as a human being with emotions that could be easily bruised.

Most, if not all, of the women who shared that space with me would have had some sexual experience such that they would be acquainted with the means and methods to pleasure a man learned from previous and current relationships so that, when called upon to perform favours for the GRIZO monsters, (men and women), they could draw upon proven techniques to facilitate rapid gratification and consequentially rapid dispensation of their ordeal.

I shuddered at the thought of the indignities that they would enforce upon me but refuse to accommodate them would inevitably lead to a public beating, one of several promised for later that evening following the banquet that would precede it.

After what seemed hours we were joined by two GRIZO guards, a man and woman dressed in the much feared grey uniforms that strike terror into every heart when encountered on the street, or in the home.

The pair delighted in ordering us to remove every item of clothing, or to have them removed forcibly if unwilling or tardy in carrying out the order.

Numbered boxes were provided for our clothes and inside each one was a similarly numbered tag to be worn around the neck at all times - from now on we were just a number, ( mine was Number 27), the dignity of a name was denied to us.

We each began to undress, all feeling nervous about revealing our body to the others and especially the guards.

Most women are conscious of their bodies and I am certainly as sensitive as the next girl, but the humiliation that we felt was only the start of it. Some of us, myself included, took sly peeps at the others as all women are curious about how they compare.

My own cultivated vaginal topiary was something of which I am proud but the behaviour of my breasts has always been out of my control such that my nipples would harden and jut out for reasons of their own rather than from any direct stimulus such as cold or excitement. I was not alone in this uninvited and embarrassing condition as several other unfortunates were suffering too, much to their humiliation and the delight of the guards.

One male guard informed us of our duties taking obvious pleasure in doing so.

'You will each be required to wait upon the tables of our guests this evening, serving the offerings with smiles on your faces if you know what is good for you,' He informed us, knowing how difficult that would be.

'After the meal you will clear the tables and remove items to the kitchen area next door. You will not be required to work in the kitchen however as you will be needed to attend to the every desire of your masters and mistresses and I do mean EVERY desire. Refuse and you shall be whipped alongside those who have been selected to be the 'entertainment' this evening -- is that understood?'

He glared at us each in turn and one by one we nodded our assent - how could we do otherwise?

Whenever one of the women tried to cover her body with her hands or arms they were slapped and told to keep their arms by their sides or risk being part of this evening's entertainment.

Those who tried to cover up soon learnt the error of their ways.

We were herded down to the kitchen area to wait until the platters for the first course were complete. I counted twenty plates, being the size of the group of diners set to enjoy whatever perverted entertainment might be planned - the same number as each of us so called handmaidens it transpired.

We would each receive one plate to be carried to the tables, and the instruction was that we would stand beside our table and await further orders.

For no particular reason I was the first to collect my plate and enter the main body of the theatre.

The remainder of my fellow detainees followed suit, each becoming aware for the first time the diners already seated and ready for the first course of the meal.

They did not look like monsters, the men dressed impeccably in formal dinner suits, crisp white shirts and black bow ties, the four women, (bringing the total to twenty), attired in elegant flowing dresses and white gloves extending to their elbows. It was hard to believe that these people are responsible for the torture and sexual degradation of so many of our citizens.

The tables, one for each diner, were arranged in a semi circle extending across the full width of the building and facing the stage, although set back from the elevated stage by several yards of space cleared of its former seating to provide what one might imagine to be a dance area although it later transpired to have a far more sinister use.

I reached the first table, where an unremarkable middle aged man sat grinning up at me, and placed the platter before him after which I dutifully remained standing beside the table aware that my fellow detainees were doing the same until all were in position and all diners had their starters ready to enjoy.

I expected to remain standing while the group enjoyed their meal but apparently there was something else they would rather enjoy first.

I felt a sharp pain as a hard slap to one of my buttocks made me gasp, and simultaneous slaps from the remainder of diners resembled hearty applause -- obviously they had decided upon their course of action in advance.

Shaken, I remained impassive while my guest felt that it was perfectly acceptable to fondle me intimately, working his filthy hands up my legs and between them, forcing a finger inside me while I just stood and took it.

I could see the other women being groped in various ways, some having their breasts squeezed, nipples stretched and some suffering the agonies of having fleshy areas pinched hard, sufficient to leave marks, all without complaint which was the best tactic if we wanted to be released once the evening was over.

I could see that one of the women diners had removed her gloves so that she could enjoy the the sensation of naked flesh being tormented by her skinny fingers - a loathsome sight and one that I found particularly repulsive as experience has shown that certain sadistic women can be far more cruel than their male counterparts.

Eventually the diners made a start on their meals but the molestation of our bodies continued with hands touching everywhere often accompanied by salacious sexual comments.

To be fair, my treatment was mild compared to some of the others who suffered the intimate intrusions in silence but the trauma of it was harder to disguise from their faces. Faces that had been selected for their beauty soon became rigid and unattractive once exposed to abuse or pain.

Starters were cleared away and replaced by main courses and after that the dessert - eventually it was time for port and cheese, copious amounts of port were served to set the mood and prepare the guests for the perversions to come.

Eventually it was time for the preliminary entertainment which, we did not realise at the time, was just a warm up to more sadistic happenings a little later that evening.

Several woman were brought into the arena before us dressed in blue or green shifts fastened at the neck and free flowing.

Prior to that, several guards of each sex erected apparatus that would be used to restrain the unfortunate women while they were beaten by various means for whatever crime they are thought to have committed.

The man whom I was serving informed me that these people posed a serious threat to the stability of the country and, as such, the punishment that we would witness was entirely justified.

'Might as well enjoy it,' he said, making me shudder with his callousness and disregard.

Each of the unfortunate women was accompanied by a guard of both sexes and as they were led into the arena individually then restrained to the apparatus it became obvious that the colour of their garments had a bearing on the torture that they were to suffer.

Green shifts, once undone, would expose the whole of the back, shoulders and buttocks, the blue shifts would similarly expose the front, breasts and belly.

All of us were struck dumb as the guards prepared the first woman to be whipped, fastening her wrists to a cross member then ceremoniously exposing her back in readiness for the flogging.

There was no sentence declared, no justification for what was to happen, and as each guard took their position, one on either side of the pitiful creature, the whipping commenced.

I attempted to look away but my diner would have none of it.

'You must see how we treat those who betray us my dear,' he said, sickeningly, 'Then you will not be tempted to follow their example.'

The lashes cracked onto bare flesh and the sound of it echoed through the room with the diners getting visibly excited all the while.

The hands that were groping my body became more urgent and I could see that my host was excited by the prominent bulge in his trousers.

The guards continued to whip the girl until she slumped, exhausted and spent.

Without further ado another woman was hurried into the arena, a blue shift this time and once prepared unwillingly presented her naked breasts to receive a belting from both sides by guards wielding supple leather straps.

They punished her with relish and before long her body bore the red welts of her ordeal which concentrated, obviously, on her bountiful assets.

The diners were getting excited, urging the torturers to beat her harder and I noticed that several of the men were rubbing the bulges in their pants to excite themselves further.

I fully expected that my diner would want me to rub his bulge for him but thus far he made no such demands of me, I was to discover that he was saving that moment for what he knew was to follow shortly when the floggings had moved on to other things more suited to his tastes.

I suppose I was lucky, as several of the men had their penises out and the respective detainees were actively masturbating them, even the female diners expected to be manually pleasured by the girl presently at her table.

The mood changed when the last woman to be flogged was dispensed with and an air of expectancy was felt throughout the theatre.

We were informed that the next delight was set to commence shortly and an intermission allowed for more alcohol to be served for those who wanted it.

Once more the excited chatter gave way to silence as two beautiful twin sisters were unceremoniously ushered into the auditorium with a male and female guard in charge of each.

The sisters expected to be whipped, that was what they were told, but when it came to it the sadistic guards offered them a choice, whip or be whipped. The first to agree to whip her sister would be the one who would be spared a whipping herself.

The choice was pure psychological torture of a kind that certainly appealed to the guy whose table I was serving.

'See what happens now,' he whispered to me while I turned my head and tried to blot out the worst of it.

As expected, each sister begged to be the one to be whipped in order to spare the other, but this was not what the spectators wanted apparently.

'The sister who volunteers to whip her sibling will spare her the ordeal of being flogged by our guards,' both were told.

Anticipating that the guards would be far more cruel than any punishment by a loving sister, each now eagerly volunteered to do the whipping.

Again the result was unsatisfactory, (despite being expected), so one had to be chosen by a guard, who took delight in maintaining the tension created until he eventually settled upon one sister.

Guards hurried to restrain the victim, and soon she was naked and stretched with hands high above her and straining to keep in contact with the floor by her toes alone.

The hapless sister chosen to do the whipping was handed the instrument and given the instructions that changed everything and delighted the assembled diners.

'If the severity of the whipping does not come up to our standards then we shall show you how to do it, starting afresh -- is that clear?'

It was perfectly clear and at that point I noticed that my guest was rubbing his bulge under the table, it seems as though I was being deliberately made redundant, of that my services were being saved for something special yet to come.

It did not take very long for me to discover exactly what that would be ...

Brander
Brander
11 Followers