The Violet Rose Society

Story Info
A story of sex slavery in a dark future.
8.6k words
4.21
31.2k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samas34
Samas34
41 Followers

The Scheme Begins.

Prince Elian finally looked down to his desk, after nearly two years of preparation, two years of expensive bribes and favours turned in on, he finally realised that it was all in place.

He was really going through with it.

For the first time since he started, the magnitude of what he was planning finally hit him. Was this really worth it? Wouldn't there be a more discreet way than this?!

His mind wandered back to his mother, her withered frame, a legacy of millenia of corrupted genetics, passed down along all the females of Gamenors noble bloodlines, condemning them to lives of frailty and weakness.

Sure, the base imperials of Gamenor didn't suffer from it, even the pretenders who had the nerve to claim high heritage themselves, but their own blood wasn't exactly of peak health, it was sullied with countless problems and mutations of its own.

Yes, this was the only option, it wasn't just about lust...at least not for himself.

He got up from his desk, turning to the massive arched window behind him. It offered a spectacular view of the shipyard, and of the Genoxia.

At 14km long, it was twice the length of the legendary Imperator class capital ships of the wider Imperium, It was originally a Ymiri mining vessel before its capture during a joint effort of xeno's mercenaries and Gamenor 'Trader' forces.

Prince Elian had commissioned it officially to carry on that duty under the Gamenor houses service, but he had it extensively modified internally. It was now a city sized palace, able to sustain and pamper a sizeable population for many centuries to come.

He looked over to the holo pict of his now late mother, Vevruthia. Her ugly and stern face seemed to chastise him even from beyond the grave. He smiled.

Yes, this is all worth it, for lust, and for the future of his bloodline.

He heard the loud tone of his offices chamber door. His mood brightened further when he looked at the surveillance screen and saw who it was.

"Enter."

The man who had made this all possible stepped in, chest pumped out and that ever warm smile upon his face, he opened his arms in greeting and Elian and his guest briskly hugged and patted one another on the backs.

"It's good to see you Farros, the last few months have been too quiet around here!"

Both men chuckled, exchanging more pleasantries as the prince poured some malterwine from his cabinet for them.

"Are the others...on board with things?" Elian inquired, concern registering on his face briefly.

"All two hundred and fifty one members of the society are following through with us. They are on their way as we speak, and the Genoxia?"

The Prince gestured to the alcove, both men stood, gazing at the wondrous ship before them. On the outside it had only modest Imperial alterations, and looked every bit like the mining vessel it once was. Inside the vessels habitation district however, was a city sized playground of sprawling mansions and gardens, ready for its intended occupants use.

"And our....candidates?" Farro's questioned further.

"Only the finest!" the prince replied, "I vetted their medicae reports myself, I think the society will be very pleased with my selections. 74 of the very best!"

"It's a shame there couldn't have been more, but that is more than enough." Farros continued to look at the ship, admiring as his scheme came together.

"Any more would have caught the attention of the families scribes, the house seniors would have wanted to inspect the ship itself if too many slaves were requisitioned, especially with the 'specifics' we stipulated."

Farros looked upon both their reflections in the glass, handsome features and toned forms all bought and paid for by the finest flesh sculptors the Gamenor Frontier had. All of the society had access to the same treatments, and he would have suffered no member to be anything less. His skin tingled in anticipation at what was coming.

"When do we disembark?" he asked

"A solar week from now." Elian replied, "One week, and we will be free of all this!"

The Life of a Slave.

The heat of the cavern was only made worse by the colossal drilling rigs constant venting of steam as it deposited yet more raw ore onto the ground below.

At the base of the huge machine were Chiana Nevoris and over four hundred of her Ymiri Kin, equipped with only crude shovels, Partially servitorised watchers goaded them into rapidly dumping the minerals into the passing collection carts.

Her muscles strained with exertion as yet another cart slowly made its way down the tracks towards her work gang. The loose rags she wore caked in dirt and drenched from sweat. Her and her kin badly needed respite, time to wash and eat at least. But it was another 15 minutes before the midday klaxon would sound, and the next work crew cycled in.

'Just switch off! Like last time, before you know it you'll be able to relax a little on that threadbare mattress at least!.'

As Chiana attempted to lose herself in her own thoughts, the pace of the activity around her changed, the servitorised guards moved forwards towards the crew suddenly, the Klaxon wailed off earlier than usual, and the guards started to usher everyone to the mines exit, and not to the rest areas.

The change in routine drew concern from the work crew, chatter erupted among groups as they exited out and were herded towards the facilities loading platforms. An overseer perched atop some crates began to speak through a vox.

"Reassignment orders have been issued!, form a line and make your way to the shuttle you are directed to, no dawdling!"

The Ymiri received no further details, but that was generally expected by now. Chiana watched as the line she was in slowly made its way forward, up ahead several large shuttles where waiting with their rear doors open.

She approached the front of the line, where three servitors stood before her. The center one scanned her and paused for a moment.

"Make your way to the far left transport! Follow the blue line you see on the walkway and take a seat within."

As Chiana did as she instructed, she glanced back and was puzzled, all the other shuttles had large numbers of her kin heading into them, but only her and a smaller number were directed to the left transport, something was going on.

The inside of the shuttle was dark, it was difficult to see the others around her, the seats on this ship were a lot more comfortable than she thought they would be. She squinted and tried to look around for someone nearby, but she was the only one that occupied the three seats on her small row. She occasionally made out a few others entering and taking seats, but the lack of light meant she didn't know who they were.

Taking the moment to relax slightly, she brushed some of her brown hair aside. None of them had yet got the chance to clean themselves, wherever they were heading, they would be very filthy when they arrived it seemed.

After about an hour of waiting,the rear doors on the transport finally sealed, and the engines started to power on. The inside of the craft was now pitch black, Chiana's augmented eyes tried to shift into other visual spectrums to compensate, but it did little. She heard murmuring as the ship began to lift off.

Some small lights were turned on, and Chiana breathed a sigh of relief. The ship settled into a steady flight to an unknown destination as she leant over the seats and looked around.

There were about 60 or 70 people sitting in arranged rows of seats in front of her. Some were in groups, whispering to each other, but Chiana was alone on her row, and it seemed that over half the seats were vacant as well. She started to feel a little lightheaded, her legs felt heavy.

'Of course they are you fool! You've been shovelling rocks for over three hours with a shovel!' She rubbed her hands over them, feeling the the strained muscle start to relax.

The little noise from the other passengers started to go silent, and Chiana suddenly realised that her vision was getting blurry. She started to panic, this was not the result of tiredness. With effort she looked around again, and sure enough, the others were starting to fall asleep in their chairs.

As her consciousness slowly slipped away, she came to a sudden realisation about everyone of her kin on board the transport.

'Where are the men from the work crew?! All the other's on here...all seventy or so...they are all women!'

Stirring their Desires.

Farros Urias watched as the last of the society filed into the large auditoria that they requisitioned for the last meeting before they disembarked on the Genoxia. Before him sat well over two hundred eager men of Gamenors noble blood, all willing to take the fateful and irreversible step on the journey they were now upon. They had all bought along vast amounts of wealth and assets from their own families for this trip, stolen from house vaults and seized from prized displays, all of the men were on a journey that was effectively, a heist. Behind them, they would leave a trail of empty accounts and angry relatives, and a lot of unanswered questions!

It had been some work to convert Prince Elian into the societies ranks, his family, like all or Gamenor's noble bloodlines, were strict, and his mother, when she lived, monitored her children's connections. But it had not taken long for the Prince to find his way to him. The need for the touch of real womanhood called to him as surely as it had the others.

It always did in the end.

Now, here they all were, about to initiate an elaborate plan two years in the making. To steal a massively altered vessel, trillions of crowns of value in art and precious minerals, and sail away into the endless sea of stars. All of this, for one purpose.

Sex.

To be more specific, access to Ymiri slave women, the seventy odd now sedated in the Genoxia's medicae deck.

Farros breathed out slowly as he looked over his 'brothers'. In most areas of the wider Imperium, going to these lengths specifically for lust would be the height of absurdity, completely unnecessary in scope.

But Gamenor was not the wider Imperium. Gamenor had 'the withering'.

A hereditary bio weapon unleashed upon what was once the Gamenor bloodlines ancestors in another age. It attacked the second X chromosome, afflicting the bloodlines women with crippling frailness and premature aging. This affliction was the reason for why life was so stifling for the families, why every pairing was semi arranged and monitored, and why even the simple act of love amongst two people could cause serious injury to the female partner.

To put it simply, The women of Gamenors noble blood populace were weak, emaciated wretches! The withering slowly inflicting not just the damage of the disease itself, but driving a wedge of mutual disgust and loathing at a fundamental level between both genders.

Initially the men of the bloodlines preyed upon the other imperial refugees, those fleeing Goge Vandires tyranny during the age of apostasy.But they quickly realised that these mongrel blooded dregs, although free from the withering, had just as many issues of their own with their own genetics, low intellect, noticeable body odors, even mutations of the divine human form in extreme cases. They would not find replacements amongst the castoffs they travelled with.

Then the Gamen bloodlines came here, to this all but forgotten region of the galaxy, and here they found the Ymiri abhumans.

Strong, technologically formidable and a genetic health that was the result of ancient gene-forging from the long lost age of technology. They very nearly destroyed the Gamenites, were it not for their lack of navigators, and the help of xenos. Farros and his own kin would not be here now.

The Ymiri, now enslaved within the systems the Gamenites controlled, did a significant bulk of the hard labor and the military fighting on their behalf, with a mix of shock chips on their jugulars and an implied threat to families back home, they were largely manageable.

But as the social effects of the withering once again took its toll, the men of Gamenite high society craved another duty from their new slaves.

Free from genetic mutation and honed by ancient science, the Ymiri's blood was pure, free from taint, albeit an artificial purity.

Above all though, the very thing that had caused men across the frontier to form secret societies to gain access to them, was the Ymiri women.

Possessing an eerie beauty, perhaps gifted to them on purpose by their long dead creators, that took many people's breath away upon first sight of them, They had unknowingly seized the hearts, and desires, of their new oppressors.

The very desirability that bought Farro's and his own circle of hedonists to infiltrate a powerful family, convert one of its sons to their cult, and enact a plan to steal some of them.

He raised his hand high, signalling to the audience that his address was about to begin. He knew they had all taken enormous risk to be here, and they expected a return.

It was now time to stimulate their anticipation for what was to come.

"Brothers of the Violet Rose Society! I bid you all welcome."

The crowd settled down as Farros began his rousing speech.

"You have all taken a monumental step on this day, for two years we have all taken risks, dodged the ever present scrutiny of our seniors, scurried in dark rooms to view alluring vid slides that only give a taste of what we all strived for."

The audience began to listen intently, whispers died down, and conversations ended.

"We are not the wealthiest of the Gamenor bloodlines, not the elite that could stow away a concubine discreetly for themselves, but now, With Prince Elian at our side, we have access! Access to the womanhood long denied to us! A womanhood that is worth risking everything to have!"

The cheers from the men stirred Farro's own passions, he clicked a button at the base of his podium. The whole auditorium gasped inwards as the holopicts shimmered into view above him.

Floating in the air were pictures of the Ymiri women from the mining crew, sweating with exertion from the hard labor they were recorded doing, the sparse rags they wore barely covering their personal spaces.

Firm muscle and glistening skin was on full display to the society, and above all, their faces, the abhumans infamous glowing green eyes focused intently upon their tasks, and even when grimacing, caked with dirt, their beauty seemed to shine through and captivate.

A loud roar filled the auditorium from the crowd, it caused Farro's to shiver in pleasure more than even the picts did. The whole situation titillating him as he launched into his speech further, going into lurid details.

"Aboard this fine vessel right now! There are 74 of the finest specimens of Ymiri womanhood that can be found anywhere! When we disembark and are finally free, they will be all ours forever! Their bodies always ready to sate our every desire. Though we outnumber them. Their stamina is more than capable of satisfying multiples at any time needed!"

He paused briefly as the crowd went wild. Goaded by his words, he smiled, a slight erection poking through his waist girdle.

"No more stifling courting etiquette! No more having to pretend to desire failing wretches that have the nerve to call themselves women! No more coupling while covered in thick padded robes, all just to protect the pathetic creature wrapped within!...No, our rutting will be raw! Naked and passionate! As it is meant to be!"

"With myself and Prince Elian counted. The society will number 253 individuals, Each estate on the Genoxia will house three to four of you alongside one concubine, feel free however to trade and arrange private groups with each other, our playthings are nothing like the failures of our own blood! Regular events will also be held where the society as a whole is expected to bring their slaves to attend, remember, we are all one BIG family now!"

The room exploded with laughter at that statement as he continued on.

"Each concubine will have a ovaium limiter fastened onto her skin, near her womanly area, it will prevent her from bearing child herself, However Prince Elian has removed some of each slaves eggs in the medicae facility for his own purposes,and all members of the society are expected to provide a seed sample of their own for his projects use."

Looking out at the crowd, Farro's began the finishing part of his speech, meant to end on a settled note.

"With that said, I extend my sincerest gratitude to you all! Your work and your investment in this endeavour has made this dream all possible. Freedom and Passion awaits!

With that final statement the crowd screeched in applause. Barely controlling themselves, the noise from the men in the auditorium was deafening. Farros gave one last wave of his hand to signal that the meeting was over, and that the men were to begin making their way to their personal estates on the Genoxias habitation deck. As the violet rose society made their way out. Farros Urias made his way to the carriage that would take him to the main bridge of the ship.

The Heist of the Millenia.

The Genoxia slowly disembarked from its shipyard, Which was itself dwarfed by the vessels size. With its main engines firing up, the ship gradually approached two thirds the speed of light. Gravity and the stellar winds ground against the vessels void shields as it made its way to the edge of the system and towards the designated exit point for warp transit. It slowed down briefly, aligning itself to the loose direction in realspace that Prince Elian intended to travel to, which wasn't were it was supposed to be going.

The Genoxia was officially to transport the mining crews and a vast number of excavation equipment to a mineral rich dwarf planet named Trantus minor. But only a select few of those Ymiri were even on the ship at all, and the Genoxia's habitation decks had been extensively transformed with a different purpose in mind.

"This is it Farros! The moment everything hinges upon!" He spoke silently toward his 'mentor' continuing.

"You saw those extensions on the back of the ship?!"

"I did, I've been wondering what those were actually." Farros rubbed his chin, waiting for the response.

"They were supposed to be warehouse districts, used to store unrefined minerals, but they are stuffed with scrap wreckage, and primed with fusion charges to explode shortly after I decouple them from the ship, as we make our way towards the breach in realspace, they will leave a trail of molten debris behind us."

Farros smiled, "They will think we entered the warp damaged, won't they?!"

"Yes!, The message I have pre-recorded will tell them that the gellar field has failed, that we are heading into the warp completely unprotected. When we do not arrive at Trantus, they will suspect the ship has been lost to the currents."

"...and we of course, will be heading elsewhere instead?!"

"Yes, I've plotted a course to the shrouded nebulae, near the Odephus cluster. It is a stellar nursery, completely uninhabited and an ideal place to plan our next move."

Both men were silent for a while, contemplating the events unfolding, when the navigator suite gave its notification to begin opening the breach.

Sealed within their egg shaped protective casings were four navigators, but only one would be needed at any specific time, the other kept in stasis. They were destined to never leave their sealed suite, unlike the rest of the imperiums navigators, these dedicated themselves completely to their role, zealots that will never know the outside of their containers. Or the plans of their captain!

The Genoxia's warp drive fired up, and kilometres ahead, the breach into the warp opened, its gellar fields raised without incident, and the ship began moving towards the hellish tear in the fabric of space.

Samas34
Samas34
41 Followers