Abduction of Ginger_Stormm Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole has an experience in the deep.
2k words
4.82
4.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 - A deep experience

As he was about to leave the room, the Professor turned abruptly and said, "Nicole, you have accepted this situation very bravely, thank you again for participating... even if it isn't by choice."

Nicole looked perplexed. "I'm not participating, I am being held against my will," she retorted.

"I know you are." Said the Professor, "Sometimes the choices we make are not what they appear to be."

Something in the tone of his voice led Nicole to wonder if this Professor was actually the person pulling the strings in this bizarre experiment, or if he was even trying to protect her in some strange way? Things had happened so quickly over the last few hours that she hadn't had much time to consider her situation.

He continued, "I'll have some food brought to you. And by the way, there is a shower, should you wish to have one before the next session. I'll see you again soon." It was curious the way he emphasized taking a shower, thought Nicole.

Soon after, some food and drinks were brought. Nicole hadn't realized how hungry she had become while in confinement. She ate her soup. Then she took time to look around this room that had become her prison. Apart from the bed, there were some clinical-looking workbenches and drawers.

The Professor's suggestion to have a shower actually felt like a good idea after the day she'd experienced. The shower was in an alcove in the corner of the large room. Nicole walked over to it, turned on the warm water and began to undress behind a screen, hanging a towel on a rod. She cautiously stepped into the shower. The warm water rolling over her head was a comfort and she almost forgot where she was for a minute, until she turned quickly to see the Professor hovering in the doorway. To his credit, he was attempting to avert his eyes out of politeness.

Nicole instinctively covered her breasts with her arm. "It's polite to knock first!" she jabbed angrily.

With the water running, he walked over to her and whispered in her ear: "The noise from the shower will block the listening devices in this room."

Nicole wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"Sorry Nicole," he said... "The last thing I wanted was for you to be dragged into this, but they were going to take you against your will to conduct these experiments with or without my participation. I thought maybe if I played along, I could help you."

"Who are 'they'?" demanded Nicole.

"My employers," the Professor explained. "I created an artificial intelligence program that has the potential to make billions for the adult entertainment industry. Its algorithms are precisely tuned to a user interface, but to bring it online we needed somebody to serve as the model, to basically imprint their personality into the programming. When I came across your online profile, I began testing the program's parameters and your creativity, charisma and intelligence fit all the criteria."

The Professor continued: "This corporation has already invested tens of millions into the program, they couldn't take the chance that you would refuse to participate. I realized if I didn't play along they would take you anyway and I wouldn't be able to help you."

"Pass me that towel please," Nicole said skeptically.

"Huh? Oh sorry," the Professor said shyly as he realized she had been standing there dripping wet. Nicole wrapped the towel tightly around her as she stepped out of the shower.

"My suggestion is to go through with this next session, and when it's done, I'll try to figure out a way for us to get out of here. It's almost midnight and security will be lighter."

"How can I trust you?" Nicole asked.

"After everything that's happened, you're right not to," said the Professor, "but I'm afraid our choices are limited."

Nicole eyed the Professor. She didn't trust him, but she was out of options until somebody realized she was being held as a prisoner.

"Will this next session be as intense as the last experience?" asked Nicole.

"I'm afraid so," the Professor said. Each subsequent session will feel more powerful as the AI program monitors, adapts and conforms to your sexual desires."

"Why me?" Nicole asked as much to herself as to the Professor.

"I'm afraid I'm at fault," said the Professor. "I used you as the model for the AI program. I inadvertently came across your profile on an adult streaming service, and thought you were wonderful and creative and beautiful and so the program's algorithms were written based on you. But there were gaps which required more intensive analysis by the device in this lab -that virtual reality headset that reads your brainwaves. I never imagined this program would be used for nefarious purposes by the corporation."

Although she was furious at the situation, Nicole felt there was a certain sweetness in the Professor's honesty. If she didn't know better, she would have thought he had developed a serious crush on her. Then she realized: "You were Rasputin all along, weren't you?"

It was the second time the Professor blushed, and Nicole knew the answer.

Nicole's second 'virtual' session was indeed more powerful than the last and certainly more realistic. Unlike her first experience in which the images involved intense flashes of light, this time when the facility staff had placed the augmented reality headset on her and she fell under its influence, she had a much more potent vision.

In this vision, she was alone in a subway car. The train wasn't moving, it appeared to be stopped in a deep underground tunnel. Outside the windows was complete blackness, while a dim red emergency light barely illuminated the inside of the car.

Nicole was shocked to realize that her hands were tightly handcuffed to the subway car's vertical handrail. Although she was standing, her arms were bound so tight that she couldn't turn around to see what was behind her. In normal circumstances, this would have been a terrifying feeling, but after her intense sensations in her first session, Nicole now understood that the images she was experiencing were being generated by her own subconscious. At some level she must have felt bound and trapped; not surprising, considering her circumstances of being taken prisoner against her will.

She sensed somebody behind her. She wasn't able to turn around because of her tightly bound hands, but the presence of a figure was certain. She smelled the same scent from her earlier virtual encounter: A slight hint of masculine cologne. Once again, she wasn't sure who it was but felt an electric charge in the air.

Suddenly, the back of her neck was being kissed as hands reached around to embrace her and rubbed her boobs. Her nipples immediately became excited and her feelings from her first session flooded back. She could sense that the person with her was tall and broad-shouldered and evidently very adoring towards her.

After a few moments of having her neck passionately kissed, he started to remove her orange outfit. She played along. Because her hands were bound, he pulled her top over her head and it simply tumbled down her arms to meet the cuffs. The stranger then kissed her again, this time on her back. Nicole then felt her bra unclip and slide off.

He then began pressing his groin into her bum as his fingers traced her sides and her tummy. He was wearing jeans, but she felt him harden through the material almost immediately as he rubbed against her.

A moment later, he lowered himself down on his knees behind her. What was he planning?

He excitedly kissed her waist as his thumbs slipped under the bands of Nicole's panties. He slowly started lowering them down her smooth legs. He then kissed the small of her back, then her bum, then the back of her thighs. Her panties fell down around her feet as he once again stood up behind her and brushed his groin on her bare bum.

Although she was now completely naked in the cold subway car, a warm sensation was running through Nicole's veins. Despite the circumstances, she felt strangely connected to this stranger behind her, not fearful, not even nervous. And he began kissing her again on the side of her neck. But then...

Then... suddenly... He spanked her. First lightly, then again a little harder.

Nicole gasped a breathy "Mmmmmm."

For the first time, she heard his voice. It was familiar but from where? He whispered in her ear: "Do you like that, baby? Do you want more?" And his teeth playfully nibbled on her ear.

"Don't stop," Nicole muttered. He spanked her again. A little harder. And again. And again. And she purred with painful pleasure. Her bum turned red and sore.

Then, once again he lowered to his knees. But this time he began gently kissing and caressing the areas on her bum where he'd spanked her only moments earlier. Soft, loving kisses on her sore red bum.

Nicole really, really liked that he was both playing rough and treating her tenderly in turn. He was an enigma and that turned Nicole on.

Then he did something she really didn't expect: He started spreading her bum cheeks. She could feel his hot breath on her and she reflexively leaned forward. Suddenly the tip of his tongue started slowly, erotically rimming her anus. Nicole moaned with passionate delight. This was an act of unexpected intimacy as his tongue delicately circled her little hole.

Her lover continued teasing her bum for a few moments. Then she felt the tip of his tongue penetrate just a little bit inside. She bit her lip hard and her legs stiffened with intensity. She cried "Ohhhhhhhh."

But he wasn't done.

Now she heard his jeans coming undone. He crouched behind her and she felt his hard cock nuzzling her bum. He then moved it down, sliding it between her legs from behind. His cock began slowly rubbing the inner lips of her pussy. The friction felt so good as the tip of his penis slid against her excitedly swollen clitoris.

Nicole felt the almost uncontrollable urge to grab him and direct his cock fully inside her where he could thrust up and quench her desire. But her hands were bound by the cuffs. She was at his mercy.

He continued rubbing her pussy with his erect cock, back and forth, back and forth. His rock-hard penis became slippery as her pussy gushed for him. She was coming so close to orgasm now and she wanted him deep inside her. She pleaded: "Please! Fuck Me! Hard!".

Finally, he relented.

Nicole was already deep underground in the subway tunnel, but at the angle, she was leaning against the handrail, and as he made his first loving thrust up inside her tight pussy, Nicole experienced 'deep' in a whole new way. She moaned in ecstasy as his cock entered her with wild longing.

She heard him gasp while calling out her name. She knew he wanted her so badly.

"Nicole! Nicole!!" he yelled as he lustfully pounded inside of her.

And then she remembered whose voice it was!

The Professor! It was the Professor fucking her more passionately than she'd ever experienced from anyone before!

As he was rapidly thrusting his cock in and out of her, one of his arms wrapped around her boobs and he pinched a nipple between his fingers. The other hand came up to delicately hold her beautiful neck and she trustfully rested it in his palm and she let him squeeze her throat ever so gently.

The slight pressure of his hand on her throat was making her rapturous. The intensity of the feelings went beyond anything she had felt before. It was so powerful. She screamed. She screamed again and again. She was coming for him.

Suddenly the images were gone. And once again blinding light greeted her.

"NOOOOO!" Nicole yelled as she felt the VR headset being taken off. "Not yet! Please don't stop!" she cried.

But she continued to hear his voice: "Nicole! Nicole!!..." said the Professor, "You have to wake up... We have to get out of here. You're in danger!"