Abduction of Ginger_Stormm Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter: Nicole faces a difficult & erotic choice.
2.4k words
4.81
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both jumped upon hearing a loud voice over an intercom. "Yes, you certainly should expect the unexpected," it repeated.

"Who the hell is that?" asked Nicole.

"Professor, that was highly unprofessional conduct," said the voice. "There will be repercussions."

"Damn...they have listening devices everywhere," said the Professor. "That's the Chief Executive of the company, he must have been alerted we escaped and set the audio systems in the building to detect any sounds."

Moments later, they heard the security officers rattling the locked door to the storage room in which they were hiding.

Security guards made quick work of busting down the door, and despite the couple's efforts to elude capture, Nicole and the Professor were restrained, injected with sedatives and taken to different rooms within the same facility.

When Nicole woke up she was laying on a bench, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She realized she was back in the same room where she had undergone the first experiments with the mind probe and the augmented reality goggles. She was furious at the situation. She wasn't going to allow herself to be controlled in this way!

Hovering over her was a person she didn't recognize. An older man - perhaps in his sixties. He introduced himself as the Chief Executive of the company - and the person for whom the Professor worked. His face belied a sinister character, and Nicole immediately took a dislike to him.

"Are you feeling any better?" he sneered.

"Let me go!" demanded Nicole

"Now, now, Nicole," he said. "The Professor evidently let his feelings for you get in the way of doing his job and he will face the consequences for those actions."

"Where is he? What's going to happen to him?" asked Nicole, looking around the room with genuine concern.

"Appropriate remediation," said the Executive.

"Please don't hurt him," said Nicole, "He was just trying to help me."

"Help You?" Her captor laughed... "That's an interesting perspective. When we found you, it appeared to us that you two had been fucking each other's brains out. I'm not sure who seduced who, but it was clearly a violation of the Professor's contract with our company, to say nothing of a gross violation of ethical conduct."

"But listen, we're not tyrants here," continued the Executive. "You have a choice. You can choose to stay here with us for a little while longer, continue with these experiments until we can get the device up and running, and then you can depart with a little extra money than you had before."

"Or alternatively," the Executive let those words rest for a few seconds, "you can just walk out the door. We'll of course need to administer a drug that inhibits your short-term memory so there's no recollection of your time here with us. Proprietary reasons you understand."

"What will happen to the Professor?" asked Nicole.

"Do you really care, honestly? Fine, if you choose to stay and you cooperate, we may be able to overlook his transgressions."

---------

A short time later, the Professor awoke in an adjoining room, but because of the thick walls had no way of knowing Nicole was so close. He was tied to a chair with his arms and legs bound.

Although he was groggy, he immediately grasped the situation: "Where's Nicole? What did you do to her?" The Professor demanded of the guard watching him: "Release me! You have no right to hold me."

The company Executive had made his way into the room and greeted the Professor with a creepy smile: "Oh, Nicole was having so much fun with the earlier experiments that she's decided to stay with us indefinitely."

"What? She wouldn't do that! You're holding her here against her will!" shouted the Professor.

"You think so, do you? What do you think you can possibly offer her that's so special? Your affection?" He laughed. "Get real, Professor, you are twice her age. You were just a diversion for her. That's all."

His captor continued: "I never thought of you as a romantic. But as you scientists say, 'provide an unstable element into an experiment, and things go awry.'" The Executive snorted: "You really think Nicole would walk away from the most captivating and arousing sexual experiences of her life? As a matter of fact, she's already deeply engaged with the latest experiment. For this one we've procured the talents of another streaming performer - a young male, to help Nicole realize her desires. And it's the first of many more experiments to come."

An attendant flipped a switch, and a very large monitor was projected into the room. It was a video stream of Nicole laying down in the same facility room where she had started the experiments. Once again she had the virtual reality headpiece on, but this time there was somebody else in the room with her.

The Executive smirked.

"So Professor, how does it feel to want to be with somebody so badly you yearn for them, but knowing others are there to satisfy her when you can't be?"

The Professor gritted through his teeth. "Nicole is free to be with whomever she wants. It doesn't change how I feel about her." he acknowledged.

"Oh doesn't it?" asked the Executive. "We'll see."

The Executive pulled out his mobile phone and seemed to be giving instructions to somebody in the other room.

The Professor looked at the screen. The adult performer, an attractive male in his early 20s glided over to Nicole who was laying on the medical bench. He removed Nicole's virtual reality headset. From the looks of it, Nicole was already in a state - feeling the full effects of the brain scanner that had sexually stimulated her so effectively earlier.

She seemed to already be aroused but now came the crescendo. The young male performer began kissing Nicole voraciously along her exquisite neck. The Performer's breath on her skin made Nicole shiver. The Professor could see Nicole writhing on the medical bench, evidently enjoying the experience. The Performer then leaned close to her, cradled the back of her head and began passionately kissing her on the lips.

The Professor averted his eyes and looked down.

"What's the matter, Professor? Feeling a little left out?"

"Fuck You," he muttered to his captor.

Next, the male performer moved down to Nicole's chest and rubbed his hands across her boobs, stimulating them through the material of her t-shirt. Nicole's nipples came to attention and the performer used that as a cue to pull off her shirt and ravage her sensitive boobs with his mouth. Her perfect, pink nipples glistened in the light from the wet tongue that had just fondled them. Nicole's back arched up and the Professor could hear her repeating "Yes! Yes..."

The Performer then began kissing her side. He found a cute and unique tattoo of an umbrella, and with his lips traced its outline on her skin. Next, he rolled his tongue down the sexy curves of her belly, giving Nicole chills as he stopped every few centimetres to provide light kisses.

Finally, her male companion made his way further down and in one sweeping motion, pulled her shorts off. Nicole gasped "Mmmmmmm.."

She wasn't wearing panties and despite his strong emotional feelings for her, the Professor felt himself getting hard upon seeing Nicole's stunningly beautiful and completely naked form as the erotic events unfolded on the screen in front of him. The Performer positioned his hand between her thighs to massage Nicole's pussy while at the same time moving his mouth back up to kiss her on the lips and play with her tongue.

Jealous notions flashed through the Professor's head: Was she getting wet for him? The Professor buried the thought in despair.

As the Professor looked on, (he was now unable to look away), it appeared as if the Performer's fingers were now seductively sliding along the smoothness of Nicole's shaved pelvis, and began a rhythmic petting of her clit. Then, as his thumb continued to fondle her, he began with some talent to move the first one, then two fingers in and out of her pussy, exciting her even more. Nicole was gasping and moaning in turn. Yes, she was definitely wet. The Professor felt himself turning red.

"Please...turn it off. I can't watch any longer". The Professor pleaded.

"What's the matter? Are our experiments a little too personal for you? That didn't seem to stop you earlier when you had your way with the subject!" The Executive glanced down at the Professor's crotch. "Hmmm, you say you don't like watching, but judging by the bulge in your pants, your physical response is indicating the opposite."

"If I wasn't tied to this chair..." the Professor gritted.

Next, the Performer grabbed Nicole and roughly spun her around on the bench so her bum was facing the camera. She gasped, partly out of shock, partly in an erotic fervour. Then he started spanking her, hard. Once, then again, and again. Her bum turned red and the imprint of the Performer's hand was evident on her light skin. The Professor tried to jump up to intervene but was tied in and inadvertently blurted out "NO! Don't hurt her."

With her head still facing down towards the bench, the performer then grabbed Nicole's ankles and slowly pulled her in, towards his groin. He undid his pants to reveal a large, hardened cock. He grabbed his dick in his hand as his pants fell to the ground.

He then rubbed the tip of his hard cock seductively against Nicole's pussy. Nicole wiggled with anticipation. Her face was hidden from the Professor's view now, but he imagined Nicole was biting her lip...waiting for the Performer's dick to slowly slide into her and satiate her longing.

The Professor's heart was pounding. So too involuntarily- was his cock inside his pants. He had never felt so desperate, so helpless. He had wanted to save Nicole and run away with her. But it certainly appeared as though Nicole really wanted to go through with these experiments after all. He could tell she was yearning to be fucked passionately - she needed it - and that guy was with the one with her right now.

Perhaps it was he, the Professor, who needed to dial down the emotions he was enduring? He was feeling envy and lust, rage and passion and deep, deep devotion for Nicole all at the same time. He wanted to be with her so badly, but he also wanted her to be happy.

Who was he to deny her ecstasy? At that moment the Professor realized he could continue to care about her deeply, even if he had to share her affection for her with others.

When he looked up again, the Professor realized the Performer had begun licking Nicole's anus, slowly and seductively. Both he and Nicole seemed ready to take this erotic adventure to its final stage. The performer looked at the camera as if to ask permission from the Executive about whether it was okay to continue?

The Executive smirked slyly, and speaking into his phone he said: "It's up to Nicole how far she'd like to take this. Why don't you ask her?"

Then, the Performer whispered the question into Nicole's ear and waited for a response.

"Please Stop," whispered Nicole. The performer looked taken aback but abided with her wishes and slinked away in exasperation.

"Nicole, that wasn't our agreement," shouted the Chief Executive into his phone which was relayed onto an intercom in the room.

Nicole was out-of-sorts, but shouted back into the room: "Our agreement was I would continue with the experiments. I intend to do that. But I want the Professor here with me."

The Professor, still tied to his chair, looked bewildered. "What?" Yelled the Executive, "that's not how this is supposed to work."

The Executive stared at the screen. The experiments needed Nicole's specific brain waves to reach a full conclusion. He realized he needed her and she was now calling the shots.

Well, it looks like romance wins out after all." huffed the Chief Executive in anger. He demanded the Professor be untied and brought into the adjoining room where Nicole had, by this point covered herself with a light blanket.

As he entered and walked over to the medical bench where Nicole was sitting, she grabbed him by the collar, and to the Professor's shock, she pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"If I'm going to be experimented on, you are joining me, mister!"

"You don't want to leave?" The Professor asked in shock.

"Nope. You and I are going to give this artificial intelligence device enough sexy material to burn out its circuits. We are going to finish what you started," she said with a naughty smile.

All the Professor could mutter was "okay..." but with a very evident and goofy grin on his face.

"Now...can you Please Fuck Me! - I really need it after that warm-up. This is an emergency," smiled Nicole

He returned Nicole's sensual kiss, tore off his pants and grabbed her by the waist, the Professor pulled Nicole towards him and slid his still-hard cock into her wet pussy. She moaned. The friction felt so good as he began slowly thrusting into her. She loved feeling him, and she knew there were genuine, loving feelings for her behind all of his actions up until now. Her hands grasped onto the sides of the bench while he began to pound his cock into her quicker and quicker. She had become so wet from the earlier foreplay that it felt as though his cock could reach new depths, deep inside of her.

As he thrust in and out of her at higher and higher tempos, Nicole arched up on the bench positioning herself with her elbows supporting her petite frame. This allowed the Professor to wrap his arms around her in an intimate embrace. It felt amazing. She could feel him ready to explode for her. He stared into her eyes in adoration.

It didn't take long for Nicole to orgasm completely. Incredible sensations overtook her. She squirted and screamed. She screamed and she squirted. And finally in a heap, collapsed onto the bench beside the Professor.

The incredible beauty known as Ginger_Stormm was spent...but only for the moment. What would come next was anyone's guess.