All Comments on 'Abduction of Ginger_Stormm Ch. 05'

by LustyProfessor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good short story. Very erotic in parts, but it gets a little too sentimental at the end. Evidently the author has a pretty serious crush on this model.

MissTentacleMissTentacleover 1 year ago

It was a sweet and sexy ending. The Professor’s angst watching Ginger_Stormm getting pleasured by another man was gritty and believable - he both hated and was turned on by it, but glad they got together in the end for a much needed fuck fest. Hope there is a sequel (but more bondage next time).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. I know several *very* hot scientists so this isn’t too difficult to imagine.

Thanks

Tess (uk)

TheUnChasteTheUnChasteover 1 year ago

Satisfying ending even though Nicole should have made the Professor watch while she screwed the brains out of that other dude. Afterall, Professor did trick her into taking part in the experiments. Does she still do the cam-show thing, I havent been able to find her online when I've looked?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More of these plz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustyProfessor@LustyProfessor
I started writing erotic stories for my beautiful, sexy friend, Nicole (Ginger_Stormm) who is a adult streaming model (that's her profile picture). We both thought it might be fun to share them from time to time. Check out the stories, and visit Nicole and say hi on her site! ...