Abdul's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Abdul and Najib were getting focused on conversing, now about their favorite food, both were trying to keep as straight a face as possible given the situation of Stuart's foot invading their personal space. Abdul started hearing low whispered words of Stuart singing in rhythm to the tap, tap, tap of his foot against the side of his face. Each word was accentuated by a tap of the foot on Abdul's face. Stuart kept his voice very low so that not many others would be able to discern the words other than Abdul, or at most, his best buddy Najib:

"Suck... my... cock..." tap, tap, tap.

"Eat... my... feet..." tap, tap, tap.

"Be... my... bitch..." tap, tap, tap.

"Big... loser... pig..." tap, tap, tap.

"Kiss... my... balls..." tap, tap, tap.

Stuart was getting increasingly bold and pushing the limit incrementally. His words, though offending Abdul, were nevertheless stirring his cock into an ever more excited state. And then, when he heard the following two lines of Stuart's singing, this time accompanied by much firmer foot tapping, far from getting totally put off by the words as Abdul would've expected, his cock became a hard rod of steel, straining against his shorts. Looking at the expanding tentpole under Najib's shorts, Abdul now knew, he too was making out the words, and getting just as turned on:

"Dumb... Paki... fag..." tap, tap, tap.

"Lick... white... ass..." tap, tap, tap.

Stuart's low and slow, husky-voiced singing was almost hypnotizing in its effect. It was impinging deep on Abdul's mind, seeking to get over his inhibitions and planting suggestions deep inside him to make him a better, more servile foot slut for Stuart. Each word was all the more impactful accompanied as it was by the foot drumming of Abdul's face. It was working too, as testified by Abdul's ever-hardening cock.

"Gary!" Stuart suddenly stopped singing and called out to one of his buddies who was walking by, "What's going on?"

"Hey, what's up man?" Gary said as he stopped to slap Stuart's hand. "What, are you laid up?"

"Yeah, got a muscle strain. Can't participate in the gym so I'm just chillin'."

"Hahaha, it certainly looks like you are!" Gary said with a laugh.

Stuart liked impressing people so now he definitely felt cool sitting there using one of the Pakistanis as his footstool while the dorky dude just talked to his friends and couldn't do a damn thing about it. Gary hadn't been someone Stuart talked to often but Stuart was fine bringing the attention of what he was doing to whomever he could.

He said "what's up" to a few other of his friends that walked by and smiled at a lot of the girls or would make a gun out of his hand and point to them in his flirty way. He felt as confident as ever because all of them were responding so positively to him. He might have to use this kid as his footstool more often. Abdul was proving to be a great little tool for Stuart to attract girls. I just need to use the weak bitch like my footstool more often. Easy!

Stuart saw a couple of Pakistani girls starting to walk by. He had never talked to either of them ever but one of them was in a couple of his classes. He always thought that that one was quite cute, although in the past he'd never have associated with her. He couldn't think what her name was. Remy or something? Rahmi, that was it - he was pretty sure.

"Hey, Rahmi!" Stuart called out, trying to make his voice sound as suave as he could. She looked at him. He got the name right!

"Hey," Abdul heard Rahmi say to Stuart.

Abdul couldn't believe that Stuart was talking to her. Stuart would never have spoken to her before. Rahmi was yet another girl that Abdul thought he had a chance with at one point. She was, like him, a bookworm with great grades and she was also Pakistani. They had a decent friendship over the years and she would acknowledge him more than most other girls would.

But Rahmi also had a lot of self-confidence, something that Abdul was lacking. She had firmly given him the message that she was not interested in anything more than a friendship with him. And even though she didn't network with any of the more popular guys, she did not get picked on by them either because she knew how to verbally stand up for herself.

Rahmi was certainly not someone that Stuart would have addressed before though but now Abdul was witnessing what was the beginning of a conversation between the two. Even Rahmi hadn't yet acted like it was out of the ordinary what Stuart was doing to Abdul.

"What's shakin'?" Stuart said to her, talking with a flirty tone. It drove Abdul crazy. Never, ever would he have flirted with Rahmi in the past. He was trying to humiliate Abdul, nothing more.

"Nothing," Rahmi said. Though she didn't say anything about Abdul, her tone suggested she was mildly annoyed that Stuart was talking to her now when he normally wouldn't. Abdul at least liked that.

"So, what'd you think about that math test we had?" Stuart said.

"Oh, my goodness," Rahmi said, her voice immediately loosening up and Abdul not liking the sound of what he was hearing at all. "I couldn't believe what Mr. Evans did with that one. I was like 'OK, I don't remember going over this, and we definitely, definitely didn't go over this.' It was like all the stuff we covered in class was intentionally not on there and he dug in all different chapters of the book to figure out the stuff we least likely would have reviewed."

Stuart laughed and talked back to her about the test like he knew what he was talking about. Abdul knew math well and Stuart didn't know math well at all so Abdul could tell that Stuart was just blurting out words, not even knowing what he was talking about. Stuart excelled at sports and gym; he was athletic but he certainly wasn't very good at anything remotely mathematical.

But Stuart did have a way with words and he was able to fake it enough to keep a conversation going with the normally hard-to-crack Rahmi. Meanwhile, Abdul for his part could still feel Stuart's foot planted firmly in his shoulder bone, Stuart pushing it in a bit more a couple of times just to gently remind Abdul it was still there after all this time. Remind him especially now as he was talking to Abdul's Pakistani "girlfriend" while he was still brazenly toying with his chunky cock thru his pants oblivious to what Rahmi made of it all.

As Stuart continued to talk to Rahmi and Abdul just hoping that she would go away, he felt the side of Stuart's foot brush up against his face a couple of times. He didn't want to look up at Stuart to try and tell if he had done it intentionally or not because he would have had to turn his head right into Stuart's foot to do so which would be risking feeling it more and drawing further attention to it. Stuart and Rahmi spoke some more and at this point, Abdul just hoped that Rahmi would look at this as something perfectly normal and not something that was humiliating for Abdul.

"Alright, well I'll see ya around," Stuart said when it finally sounded like they were done talking.

"Sounds good," Rahmi said. "It was nice talking to you."

Rahmi had never told Abdul it was "nice talking to him." Did she say that just because Stuart was more popular? Could she have somehow respected him more because of what he is doing to me? Either way, Abdul felt Stuart's small toe poking the side of his face. He had had more than enough now. This must stop!

Abdul yet again lifted his hand to try and push Stuart's foot away but he just couldn't do it. He simply wasn't strong enough. Stuart was able to keep it there at will and it still didn't feel like he was putting a lot of effort into doing it. Abdul felt Stuart's foot push into his face yet again. Abdul felt his eyes water up some more as it became clear to him that he was going to lose this challenge outright. His entire body was going to be shown to be less powerful than Stuart's mere left foot.

As Abdul tried harder to push Stuart's foot away, he noticed Katie was looking right in their direction and it looked like she was observing what was going on, although Abdul couldn't be sure. She looked like she had a bit of a smile on her face, but she was a cute girl and she looked like that a lot of the time anyway. It was tough for Abdul to tell if she was noticing this as being anything out of the ordinary and that was why she was smiling or if he was just being paranoid. He really hoped that it was the latter.

Abdul also gave up trying at that point as he feared that pushing against Stuart's stronger foot would just make it more obvious to Katie that Abdul was the weaker and lesser man of the two boys. Once he put his hand down, he felt Stuart's heel push into his shoulder like it was getting comfortable again after Abdul's pathetic attempt at a challenge, and he felt the side of Stuart's socked foot brush against his face yet again, now clearly there to stay in constant contact with Abdul's cheek.

Abdul looked around. There were just so many people in there. Katie had definitely seen what had happened and there appeared to be a few others who were at least looking in their direction. Others would casually look in their direction and he wondered how many of them were seeing exactly what was going on and how out of the ordinary it struck any of them.

"Alright!" Mrs. Redden then said loudly which got just about everyone's attention. "Time for you all to get up!"

Abdul began to shit his pants. What if Stuart decides to leave his foot on my shoulder? It was still pushing firmly into his shoulder and if Stuart didn't move it then Abdul wouldn't be able to get up. At that point, it would definitely draw the attention of just about everyone and not pass off as normal.

As the other students started to get up, Stuart kept Abdul pinned to the floor under his foot, denying him the right to stand up. Abdul felt like a total pussy watching everyone stand up except him, and that too just because Stuart was using him as his human footstool. Abdul's humiliation at this point was excruciating. Stuart had made his point - My size 8, small boy's foot owns the entire bulk of your large body, you fucking loser! Unless and until my foot permits you to get up, you're staying right where you belong, bitch, at my feet, under my foot!

Stuart, at last, removed his foot from Abdul's shoulder and "allowed" him to get up as well. Abdul's very first reaction in his mind was that he appreciated Stuart doing that for him, but then he quickly became ashamed of himself for actually thinking that he should have to be thankful for that. Another thing Abdul had to do was look around to see if no one was looking before he put his hand on his crotch to reposition his erect cock to point it down.

As Abdul started to stand up, he just wanted to forget about what had just happened. He didn't want this extremely humiliating situation to remain embedded in his brain. As he was standing up, Abdul felt Stuart brushing the soles of both his socked feet along his back which was going to serve as just one final good reminder of Stuart's domination of Abdul and make it that much harder for him to ever forget it.

02: Abdul's Humiliation Continues at The Library

About a week passed and Abdul was able to largely forget about what had happened, for the most part, forcing himself to do so as much as he could, though when he saw Stuart in the hallways it would always be a quick reminder of it. A couple of times they had made brief eye contact and Abdul could have sworn that he caught Stuart giving him an "I dominated you, ha-ha," look but Abdul would very quickly look away before it could sink in.

One day Abdul walked into the library to do some work when he saw a nerdy girl, Danielle who was 2 years older than Abdul, sitting at one of the tables. She wasn't even doing any work but just reading a book. With so many students at the school concerned about popularity, just publicly reading a book was not something they would normally do as it would be considered way too dorky.

Danielle was a different type of student though. She was extremely quiet, pretty socially awkward, and definitely in the nerdy crowd. She wore thick glasses and was quite a bit overweight. Abdul did think that she had a pretty face and thought that maybe she could be prettier if she just lost some weight, got better glasses, and most importantly, got some confidence. Even Abdul wouldn't normally talk to her as she had far fewer friends than he did and he feared it could make him even more unpopular.

"Abdul," she said to him as he started to walk by the desk she was sitting at. She seemed a bit more social with the library fairly empty.

"Oh, hey Danielle," Abdul said a bit reluctantly.

"You want to sit down and do your work here with me?"

With just about any other girl in the school, Abdul would have been so excited about that offer. Of course, it just had to come from Danielle! He was too shy around the more popular students but also not confident enough to say "no" to someone - even to a nerd.

"Sure," he said, hoping she might catch that he really wasn't interested.

Danielle didn't seem to notice and part of that was probably because Abdul was normally pretty quiet either way so there was nothing for her to notice. He had a seat in the chair across from her. Abdul took out his books to start working. Danielle was smiling at him like she wanted to talk.

"This book I'm reading is really good," Danielle said. He had never heard her talk so much before. It was like sitting with Abdul had brought out confidence in her that she had never had. Or perhaps, Abdul thought, seeing Stuart drilling my face with his socked foot in the gym hall has boosted her confidence in me? He supposed he should be flattered and he actually was a little bit which made him almost a little glad that he had sat down. "It's about this woman with this crazy husband. She runs away from him and finds another man - only to find out they were in the same fraternity back in college."

Abdul didn't know what it was but there was something about her opening up to him with her boring talk about her book that made him happy. He asked her more questions about it to get her to talk more. He didn't get a lot of female attention so it was nice to get some any way he could. Deep down he was even feeling a sense of gratitude for Stuart and his foot for making him deemed "worthy" enough for even the least attractive girl in the school.

"Hey, guys!" Abdul heard and he was startled when he heard the voice and then even more so when he looked up to see that it was Stuart standing there. "Mind if I sit here?"

He pulled out the chair that was next to Abdul's and had a seat. Danielle had a look on her face like she didn't want Stuart to be there. Abdul wished that he had the courage to get Stuart out of there. He had already been humiliated by him once and he was now showing up at the worst possible time. What is he doing in the library anyway? This certainly wasn't normally the place where Stuart normally hung out.

Stuart had been wearing flip-flops that he kicked off under the table. He kicked his bare feet up on the table, right next to Abdul's books, and sat back in his chair. He pulled a sports magazine out of his bag and started to read it. Danielle actually looked like she smiled a little bit as if Stuart getting comfortable like that was making her also feel more comfortable.

"So anyway," Danielle said to Abdul, trying to keep their conversation going but the two of them clearly felt uncomfortable now that Stuart had come along and taken over. "What's new with you?"

"Not much," Abdul said. "I..."

Abdul's words were rudely interrupted by Stuart turning in his chair to face Abdul, raising his left leg, and bringing his beautiful tan left foot gently down to casually rest the heel on Abdul's shoulder, with the grimy bare sole deliberately pressed right into the side of Abdul's face. Abdul turned his head to face Stuart. This caused Stuart's bare sole to graze across the front of Abdul's face and Abdul ended up with his nose flattened under and his lips lightly caressing his tormentor's sole, and Stuart's toes coming to rest across his eyes, partially obscuring Abdul's vision. Is it even fucking possible for the situation to get more beautiful than this?!, the self-depreciating sarcastic thought passed thru Abdul's mind.

Abdul gazed past Stuart's bare toes to see him still looking directly at his magazine and acting like nothing about what he was doing was out of the ordinary. Actually, it really isn't out of the ordinary at all. It has all happened once before already, thought Abdul, this arrogant, hard white kid has already very publicly established my status as his footstool, as his piece of furniture. To Stuart, his magazine was the main event: Like any self-respecting guy, I want to put my feet up and relax when I'm reading my favorite sports magazine. The library desk is not as raised or otherwise as comfortable a footstool as my slave Abdul here. It's a no-brainer. My deserving feet are going to use the best footstool at their disposal. It's my right to use my property as I see fit.

Abdul looked back at Danielle by just turning his eyes, fearful of turning his head back so as not to disturb Stuart's foot from the comfortable position it had now settled in, with the heel on the shoulder and much of the smooth, clear-skinned bare sole pressed into the front of Abdul's face. There was obviously no way Danielle wasn't going to see what was going on. Abdul could feel his face turning a blazing red with Danielle sitting so close to him and looking right at this going on. And then she actually cracked a smile like this amused her.

And just why wouldn't Danielle be amused? Abdul thought. I, a towering and bulky Pakistani, proud Muslim man, am meekly surrendering all my dignity, and my fucking face over to the grimy foot of a smaller, shorter rude white boy! I'm meekly accepting in front of my last remaining hope for a "girlfriend" that the comfort of Stuart's foot is more important to me than the dignity of my own damn face for fuck's sake! Without realizing it, Abdul's hand had slipped over to his crotch and was rubbing his hardening cock thru the fabric of his pants.

Stuart had initially been going to meet Nadine to have a make-session but when he saw Abdul sitting in the library with the dorky, chubby girl whose name he had no idea what it was, he couldn't resist. Nadine could wait. Or better still, thought Stuart, maybe she'd come looking for me and when she sees my dirty bare sole wiping across Big Abdul's face, she could be impressed and amused by it as well. To emphasize the point, Stuart clenched his toes hard across Abdul's forehead just above the eyes to crack his toes with an audible, crisp, and clear click, click, click sound. Moreover, to add insult to injury, Stuart didn't once take his eyes off the magazine while he cracked his toes on Abdul's face, letting just his magnificent bare sole find its way around the loser guy's foot-conquered face.

With just about anyone in school, if Stuart had just sat down at the table that a guy and a girl were at and just thrown his feet on the table, they would have told him to get the hell out of there. Whether he would have done it or not would have depended on the person, but with that cowardly Abdul, he didn't even give it a try.

So, wanting to push it just as far as he could, was when Stuart put his foot on Abdul's shoulder and the wimp didn't do a damn thing about it. The last attempt he had made to stop Stuart failed, and it was already at the point where he wasn't trying. Stuart looked at the chubby girl sitting across the table and actually felt a bit of pity for Abdul that this was the now best girl in the school he could try and talk to. Poor little so-called Big Abdul. My godly foot has eaten away at his chances with nearly all the girls! The cheeky sympathetic thought nevertheless caused a stir of excitement in power-loving Stuart's meaty white cock.