Abdul's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stuart saw Danielle laugh a bit, it just egged him on more.

This was a girl that Stuart wouldn't have acknowledged under just about any circumstance but he was happy to put on a little show for her by further humiliating Abdul. He kicked up his other foot and put that one on Abdul's shoulder as well, easily making room for them both on Abdul's big, broad shoulder. Wow, Stuart thought, this fat fucking dork pig is perfectly configured by nature to serve as my footstool!

As Stuart tried to get both of his feet comfortable on Abdul's shoulder, moving them around and making sure to dig them in as he did, he could see the humiliation on the reddening cheeks of Abdul's foot-pressed face as he wouldn't directly look at Stuart or the girl. Come on, dorky pig, Stuart thought silently to himself. Try and move my feet. You know you won't be able to.

Stuart found a sweet spot for both his feet to be comfortable and then he got really bold and started wiping his bare soles against Abdul's face. Abdul had been trying to act like it wasn't bothering him but once this happened, Abdul got a grossed-out look on his face that he couldn't hide.

Whatever the fuck her name was, that was sitting across from Stuart now let out a loud giggle. Stuart figured he'd play along with her and let her feel great for this little bit of time that she'd actually be getting his attention. He gave her a suave smile.

Stuart now kept one of his bare soles hard up against Abdul's face while continuing the wiping motion with the other. Stuart just sat there thoughtfully observing the contrast between the naturally tan skin of his feet versus the medium brown skin of Abdul's face. It was kind of weird as it was tough for him to tell which one of them had darker skin.

Stuart became lost in deep thought for a moment before he looked back over at the chubby girl who was looking like she wanted to see some more entertainment. Stuart was fine giving that to her - this was her day, her day to get the attention of a guy who was better than she could ever associate with, and who was never going to talk to her again after this performance.

Stuart started poking Abdul in the right side of his face with his big bare toe trying to annoy him more. Abdul just continued to look a little to his left, trying his best to avoid looking at both Stuart and the girl. Stuart could tell that he was getting under Abdul's skin and he wanted the girl to see that as well. Abdul looked like he may be doing a decent job of masking it from her.

It was getting Stuart a little bit impatient that he wasn't getting enough of a reaction out of Abdul although he was making sure not to show it. He poked Abdul right to the side of his eye a few times. The first couple of times Abdul was able to ignore it but eventually, Stuart pushed his buttons enough for him to turn his head sharp toward Stuart and give his bully a dirty look.

Stuart just smirked and stuck up his middle finger at Abdul again. Abdul looked angry and embarrassed at the same time. Stuart looked over at the girl. She was doing her best not to laugh but looked like she was close to cracking up. Stuart looked at Abdul and gave him another gay sign with his hand. He heard the girl chuckle and then he looked at her and gave her a sly smile of satisfaction.

Abdul had had enough. He was sick of getting humiliated in front of yet another girl and between Danielle, Rahmi, and Katie, these were some girls that were pretty low on the social chain he was being humiliated in front of. Every teen girl in the grade was going to think of Abdul as being below them soon enough and it would all be because of Stuart.

Abdul turned his head again to look at Stuart and seeing that smirk on his face made him want to punch him. He took both of his hands and put them on the bottom of just one of Stuart's feet. Hahaha, that's it, you fucking bitch, was all Stuart was thinking, grab and massage my sporty feet!

Abdul tried to push Stuart's foot away with all the strength he could muster and when he couldn't, he tried harder. There's a good little desi bitch. I just love a firm foot massage. I need to start using you more often as my foot masseur slave, Stuart mused. Abdul let out a gasp that made it obvious he was the weaker of the two. Of course, Abdul could always get up and away but that would've been public surrender and cowardice. He needed to somehow shift Stuart's feet off him, not himself off Stuart's feet. But stud Stuart's rock-solid, golden feet just couldn't be shifted by Abdul!

Abdul had been right to feel grateful to Stuart when he had eventually let him stand up in the gym. Stuart's socked foot had been in total control of Abdul at the gym and his bare feet were now in complete command of Abdul here in the library. The compact-bodied yet super fit and strong Stuart alone had the power to decide when Big Abdul could be granted freedom from brutal foot oppression: Fuck me! This is one hell of a strong, determined white kid. He has the strength to grind my face to pieces under his bare soles and there's nothing in my power to stop the small athlete. Put simply, he has proved I'm inferior to him and no match! Abdul was secretly thinking, despite his humiliation, and actually getting aroused even more by his own submissive thoughts.

Once Stuart let Abdul fight back a little bit, he took the toes of his right foot and pushed them hard into Abdul's mouth. Abdul tried to pull his head away but Stuart followed his mouth with his foot some more to keep them in there. Abdul got a good mouthful of Stuart's dirty bare toes. He actually tasted Stuart's foot for the first time and somehow, despite the excruciating humiliation, Abdul started to get aroused even more.

Abdul really had to move his head away a long way before Stuart's toes finally popped out. Stuart then calmly removed his feet from Abdul's shoulder and put them back down in his flip-flops.

"Later, cats," Stuart said as he got up and nonchalantly strolled away, smiling.

03: The Pep Rally Finale - Abdul's Initiation Complete

Barely 4 weeks after big, clumsy Abdul's pride and ego got totally trashed to tatters under the hot teen stud Stuart's superb bare feet at the library, there was a big pep rally-type event out in front of the school during normal school hours. Because everyone in the class was going to be there, there was no way to reliably take attendance. Abdul normally wasn't one to break the rules but he didn't dare to go.

The event in the gym had had enough people there and had caused Abdul enough anxiety. This pep rally was going to have many more people than there had been that day at the gym. The fear of running into Stuart and being humiliated in front of so many people was too much for Abdul so he decided to skip it. Stuart had by now taken enough control of Abdul's mind, control with the power of his fucking feet, for him to always think through and plan his day to avoid Stuart. Yet every time Abdul thought about the two humiliating events, it pained Abdul to feel himself getting aroused. Getting a boner at the thought of the handsome white kid's beautiful tan feet rubbing all over his face somehow did not fit in with Abdul's idea of masculinity and his aspirations to eventually get himself a girlfriend.

Abdul sat in the grass at one side of the school doing some work. He skipped the pep rally event but he wasn't bold enough to actually leave school grounds and risk really getting in trouble. He knew he would be fine about not getting in trouble if he at least stayed on the school grounds.

He could hear all the people cheering and having fun. Part of him wished that he was more popular and confident so he could join the crowd as well but another, more sensible part of him, was glad that he was safer by not being there and risking getting humiliated. Just when he started to feel comfortable, he heard some whistling behind him.

He turned around and he was startled to see Stuart walking towards him, whistling leisurely. He wore a gray t-shirt, and a pair of cut-off jean shorts, and was barefoot. He was looking up towards the sky acting like he didn't even know Abdul was there but Abdul knew better.

Abdul felt afraid as Stuart got closer. He had been so worried about being humiliated in front of all of the people at the pep rally but at least there he would have had the reasonable protection of others in case things got a little out of hand. Now it was just the two of them.

Without looking at him, Stuart had a seat right next to Abdul so he clearly knew that he was there. Stuart avoided eye contact with Abdul until he sat right down on his butt next to him and then he looked Abdul in the eyes. Stuart was squinting from the sun as he stared Abdul down, seeing if he'd look away.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Stuart said to him, talking to him like he was an authority over him. "You're supposed to be at the pep rally."

"I had some work to do," Abdul said nervously, wishing he had the courage to just not answer the question, to begin with. "How come you aren't there?"

"I was worried that you weren't there," Stuart said, totally fucking with Abdul, though Abdul wondered how he was able to realize how he wasn't there with so many people around. "Had to come looking for you to make sure you're alright. Just checking up on a buddy, you know?"

Stuart was completely fucking with Abdul. Abdul knew that and he was trying not to get sucked into it. Stuart was staring him down trying to intimidate him. It was working but Abdul was trying not to look afraid. It was just the two of them now and he thought perhaps that maybe it would be easier to reason with Stuart now.

"Look man," Abdul said, trying to sound cool but just sounding nervous. "Can you stop bugging me, please? You've made your point, alright? You've shown you can embarrass me. Congrats, alright? How about a truce?"

Abdul offered his right hand out for Stuart to shake. Stuart just stared at him like he was deciding what he wanted to do. Abdul very briefly thought that Stuart was seriously considering what he had to say but it didn't take him long to realize that Stuart was just fucking with him again.

Stuart resituated the way he was sitting so he was now directly facing Abdul and his feet were closer to him. From this position, for the first time, Stuart noticed a brass necklace with a large locket medallion hanging around Abdul's neck that Abdul had in fact always worn. The medallion face had an Arabic inscription that Stuart could not read.

Stuart raised his right foot, the sole covered in grime from all the barefoot walking, and indifferently flicked the medallion with his bare toes, then asked Abdul, "Hey bitch, what the fuck is this weird thing you're wearing?" Stuart pinned Abdul's chest under his dirty bare foot and Abdul's medallion even harder under his big toe while he waited for the answer to his question.

"Listen, man," Abdul spoke rapidly, "Please don't be like that. This locket contains the entire Holy Koran in miniature and on the front is inscribed 'Allah' in the Arabic script." Abdul dared make no effort to dislodge Stuart's foot from the humiliating position it was now holding him and his medallion under. Abdul was hoping his detailed answer and description might somehow soften Stuart. The dork was wrong!

"Oh, really now, bitch?" Stuart said with mock interest, his lips stretching into an arrogant, lustful smirk, "Well, say, that's very interesting.... I have your god Allah and your Holy Book, Koran pinned under my single, big toe...." Stuart wiggled his toe on the medallion as he spoke.

Then Stuart thought for a moment while he absent-mindedly but skillfully began to roll the Allah and Koran medallion between his big and second bare toes. This foot-handling of the medallion went on for a slow 30 seconds before Stuart continued, "So are you not going to try to fight me for what I am doing to your sacred medallion, bitch boy? I guess not, you're too much of a weak pussy."

Stuart then hooked his foot under the necklace so the Medallion was resting on the top of his golden foot, effectively reducing Abdul's Allah and Koran medallion to his bit of brass foot jewelry, and began to study the "Allah" inscription, again feigning interest, fucking with Abdul's mind. He then yanked hard at the necklace with his foot, released, and yanked again a few times until the clasp at the back of Abdul's neck snapped, sending the chain and the medallion hurling in a big arc thru the air, before coming to land in a muddy patch some yards away. That's the fucking foot faggot's god and holy book neatly dealt with. I hope the dumb Muslim bitch now appreciates the power of my bare feet some more. My white feet are the only Allah the cunt needs to bow down and submit to! My bare white soles are the only Koran the cunt needs to read and study!

Stuart now raised both his feet off the ground and this time Abdul could clearly see the bottoms of them were pretty dirty from the day-long barefoot walking along the ground. Abdul backed up in revulsion and defeat, an even more intense feeling of defeat following Stuart's literal pinning of Allah and the Koran under his dirty bare toe. Though Abdul backed up, he was near the school building, so he couldn't move much of anywhere.

Before Abdul could attempt to get up, Stuart stuck his dirty bare soles right in his face and started rubbing them in. Abdul made a whimpering noise as Stuart did it to him some more. Abdul was so humiliated even with no one around as Stuart really was indeed showing him who the true god was.

"You like that?" Stuart said. He didn't wait for what the obvious answer would have been. "Too bad. There's jack shit you can do about it, you fucking dirty little foot pig. Where's that Allah of yours now then, cunt? Is he coming to save you from my feet, huh? Or is he glad just like your loser buddies that I have temporarily freed him from subjugation to my golden feet, hahaha? Not so big now, are we, Mr. Big Fucking Abdul, huh?" Stuart was rubbing far more dirt into Abdul's mind with his words than he was with his dirty soles into his face.

Abdul hated hearing all that because it was the brutal truth. There really was jack shit he could do about it. And hearing Stuart say that was just more of a reinforcement of the fact. Abdul used his forearm to try and brush Stuart away around the ankles but he couldn't move him. His attempt to push Stuart away just motivated him to do it more.

Stuart loved watching the helpless, dorky student just sit there having to take it. It made him feel good to show that he had this power over Big Abdul, the fact that his great teen boy's feet were in full control of this much bigger and heavier macho "Medallion Man." It confirmed in his mind that some humans were weaker than him. Below him. Abdul was one of them and so Abdul just had to take whatever Stuart threw at him.

"Move your fucking hands away, stupid bitch!" Stuart yelled as he used the top of his bare right foot to move Abdul's hand out of there. "Fucking get it out of there, I said!"

Abdul actually did what Stuart told him to. He couldn't believe he was acting like such a compliant bitch and letting Stuart treat him like dirt. But he just wanted this to be over with and he thought the best way to make it happen would be to just cooperate. He dealt with it and just prayed that no one else would turn the corner and see what was going on. But just how much do I truly want this to be over with? With just the two of us here now and no third person witnessing my humiliation at this superior white atheist boy's hot bare feet, he might as well do this "great stuff" to me some more! Abdul was aroused rock-hard. He could make no sense of it at all.

"You're such a weak bitch," Stuart said to him, Abdul just having to sit and take it. "Yeah, you really are." Stuart pushed his dirty bare soles into Abdul's face really hard now, moving them in circles like buffing up the paintwork on a car's body.

Abdul could feel Stuart's feet really grinding into his face. It was true - Abdul was a bitch - Stuart's little bitch. He just sat there taking it, still both wanting it to end and aroused by it at the same time. Ultimately, he just wanted to go home and forget about all of this. Stuart kept doing it and Abdul just wondered when all of this was going to end.

"This is where you belong, bitch," Stuart told Abdul, still rubbing his feet in his face. "This is your proper fucking place. And there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all. Yeah, that's it, cunt, you got it at last. You know now how this works best. Just relax your big body and keep your face dead steady. Let it eat up my feet, hahaha! My feet are the only God you need to worship and pray to daily. My sexy feet are your Allah, hahaha!"

Abdul wanted to explode and go off on Stuart but he knew he wouldn't have the courage to do it so he just sat there as Stuart rubbed his dirty feet on his face and poked him in the eyes with his toes a couple of more times. When he was done using Abdul's face, Stuart very casually stopped and removed his feet from Abdul's face. He inspected his now thoroughly clean bare soles, smirked with satisfaction, gently nodding his head in approval, victory written all over his handsome tan-skinned boy face.

Stuart then got up, stretched out and up his arms both to relax and as a sign of victory before leisurely, with as cool as a cucumber demeanor, began to take measured steps away from the school building. A glint coming off something on the ground then caught his eye. He walked over to it and found Abdul's "Allah" medallion lying upside down on the ground covered in dirt both from the ground and from Stuart's bare toes. He deftly flicked it up in the air with his toes, causing it to land down again right way up. He then pinned the ball of his bare left foot hard on the "Allah" inscription, conscious of the fact the locket also contained the whole Koran that was also now pinned solid under the grime-covered sole of his bare left foot. Most importantly of all, Stuart was conscious of the fact he was defiling Abdul's sacred locket right in the loser's face.

This was Stuart's moment of triumph. He was aroused rock-hard, drunk on his divine power. He pivoted on the ball of his left foot to face Abdul, in the process giving Abdul's medallion a hard scrape on the ground. He then teasingly pulled off his gray t-shirt to reveal his perfect 8-pack physique, the beautifully smooth, blemish-free tan skin, and firm pecs. He made eye contact with Abdul and then put one hand to his crotch to grab his beast of a cock thru the jeans and raised the other arm up, holding the t-shirt, in a victory pose, with Allah and the Koran pinned hard and solid under his left foot all the time.

Stuart raised up the heel of his left foot to apply more downward pressure onto the medallion under the grimy ball area of his bare sole and began to grind his foot hard on it in short, rapid swiveling left-right movements like stubbing out a lit cigarette under his foot. When he was done, he lifted his foot off and again deftly flicked the medallion high up in the air with his bare toes. As it was falling back down, he executed a perfectly timed sideways kick to catch it with his left foot at an angle that sent it hurling back over to its defeated owner, Abdul the big, foot fag loser.

Once done, Stuart leisurely walked away with small, relaxed steps, one hand in the pocket of his cut-off jeans with the thumb sticking out. His t-shirt draped over his shoulder with the other hand, His stroll was one of a victorious lion that had just slain and consumed its prey and was now sated, unbothered with the world around him. The attitude of a king. Abdul saw Stuart's perfect, muscular silhouette against the blazing sun slowly getting smaller and smaller until it became an indistinct shadow and disappeared.