Abdul's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Stuart was gone, Abdul ran his hands down his face and could feel how dirty it felt. He even saw some dirt on his fingertips. This incident made it clear to him that there was nowhere to run or go. Stuart was going to be able to do this to him whenever and wherever he wanted and there was nothing Abdul could do about it.

What was worse, the way Stuart had been treating Abdul had the effect of more than just getting the dirt under the athletic kid's feet wiped all over his face. There was something else too. It made Abdul for the first time ever question his sexuality. Abdul had been busy hopelessly chasing girls who showed no interest in him and now Stuart made him realize he was perhaps more of a faggot, specifically a "foot fag" than a real young man.

The strong, young, and superior atheist white kid, Stuart, had either successfully stripped the much bigger Pakistani man, Abdul of his masculinity (and almost stripped him of his religion too) or had brought out the little foot fag that had been hiding deep inside Abdul all the time.

Either way, all seemed lost......

The End