Abe, Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right in that, that is what we have being doing all this time trying to open up without scaring us off in the process."

"Sorry you are right on that, well yes I'm open to try."

"I'll allow you to ask why and suggest at the same time, but if possible withholding from overriding my authority over you, which could leads us to a dispute which can spoil everything to a point of no return. My intention is total domination over you, I'll go in stages and as every step is taken you will not be able to go back once accepted or practiced with consent from then on, if you do want to step back after having accepted whatever we do it will have consequences for you. I'm not fooling around with this, of course we will enjoy ourselves and I will consider your requests, but I do not take lightly if you do not hold your part of the agreement, which is submitting to me. Please give me your thoughts Abe." Abby said showing the visible tip of the deepness she intends to take the relationship if possible.

"If I do agree and as we practice whatever, I will have a say as to the limits until we have settled boundaries." I asked putting my doubts up to her.

"Yes you will. There are certain things I'm not attracted to as you might have also. In certain things I will push limits; here we can use safe words to stop if we have to set a limit." Abby said now showing she does have by far more knowledge than me.

"Yes I'm in." I said turned on.

"That is a beautiful answer to me Abe, thank you dear, wait for me, I'll be back in a second." Abby said getting up and going upstairs.

"If you don't mind I'll get a glass of water." I said.

"Do so or get whatever from the fridge." Abby said.

"Thank you Abby." I said and went to the kitchen and served myself a glass of juice, I was drinking it down waiting at the same time when Abby appeared with a pair of leather calf gloves, beautifully manufactured, she started putting them on as I watched, I put the glass down certainly drawn in.

"I love a guy, who likes gloves, and you are one of them, I have various pairs, so that is an affirmative fetish we share, I also have an out of the ordinary thing for touching and cupping with gloves on." Abby said as the both gloves are now on, she then goes over to him and softly placing her leathered hand over his crotch, getting his quick attention and specially the partner down there, who seems to share the same fetish as she feels it. She kissed him, he did not move, letting her take control, it is a special sensation as she is the one doing the touching, having him in a passive way, it's a first step into understanding she is the woman that is taking over. She let go of the kiss and touch.

"That was a delicious way to start this relationship Abby."

"I like how you let me do, it's an auspicious beginning." Abby said liking how he stayed put as she takes over.

"As you know by now, independent of our search into our unfulfilled needs I'm attracted to you for other reasons." I said.

"We will have a lot of time to speak and feel all you have just said. I will add to that specially regarding our needs, I'm going to use anything and everything I have in hand to take you where I want to, I say this because I also feel more for you and do not want to be read incorrectly by you." Abby said knowing she is and will do whatever it takes to have it as she wants.

"Yes dear." I said saying to myself where did that come from.

"I did not expect that so soon, I love it my love." Abby said weighing her next move.

"I glad you liked it, I feel so embarrassed saying it, it feels out of time and place." I said blushing slightly.

"Do always express to me all your feelings good and bad as well as your thoughts." Abby said liking him far more than she originally thought.

"I might need your help to fully disclose, but yes I will tell you." I said thinking it plays in favour and against me, but understanding its part of it all.

"Abe I've decided you are going to sleep in, letting you know that your little boy is not getting any fun as you might get to think." Abby said watching his face of disbelief.

"Not something I expected, I see you are on the road already I thought we would start another day, I would have wanted some vanilla and then get into it, well team leader we'll do as you say." I said accepting her wants by putting rules or her way as from now.

"Let's see how we do tonight, come on up to the bedroom with me, you said that you like pantyhose and since you have no pajamas and I do not want anything escaping or trying to mistakenly get into places it's not allowed to in the middle of the night, I'll give you a set, do you want me to chose a colour for you?" Abby said playing, waiting his response.

"Oh, well, ah..., sorry I'm surprised, embarrassed, self-conscious you have taken over and in a way even having spoken about pantyhose fetish with you, it is somewhat humiliating." I said very aware of my present situation.

"Don't worry dear Abe, it's only the beginning you will soon feel comfortable with me, it's just a first step." Abby said enjoying this beautiful and loving naïve man.

"Abby if you say so." I said as we get to the bedroom.

Abby looked at him in a way that made him understand he has to get undressed, no words are necessary. Once naked she comes up to him and cupped his balls softly as she kisses him. She let him go and goes to the wardrobe, gets a couple of pantyhose's out, looks at him, "Dear chose what colour or I'll do it for you." adding in a more serious tone.

"The black ones you have there." I said and remained silent.

"Oh here I have another pair of black ones but shiny, they'll look better on you." Abby said as she hands them to him.

"Thank you." I said falling short in words.

"That's all, thank you?" Abby said looking deep into the eyes of her submissive.

I remained silent which made it even worse, then it struck me, I know what she wants, "Thank you Mistress."

Her face lit up; at last she said to herself a true submissive, "That is what I was expecting from you my love well done, you have acknowledged me as your superior."

I am kissed deeply, then I carried on putting the pantyhose on, when I think I'm ready, I stand up again, "I think I'm ready Mistress."

"Yes you are, now do get into bed, as I undress for you, there's no touching your hands at your side where I can see them or I'll put you into bondage and you will have an uncomfortable night." Abby said strictly testing his limits to her orders. Sensually and slowly she ungloved her hands, and then came over to him sitting in a way to show her submissive that her ankle boot is to be taken off by him. He does, then the other. Abby got the pair and took it to the wardrobe full of foot wear she owns but cannot be fully appreciated from where he is now. She then comes back to Abe and signaled the button and zipper to him and doing as required gets him nervous and horny by the second, from there she takes over proceeding in silence to get her leather pants off, showing her knickers and high thigh stockings, knowing she said, "Don't you dare." her words sounded as cutting ice in the bedroom to the limit of loosing horniness and getting his shaft soft again, she intended that but could not know since he is covered and cannot be noticed. The blouse came off revealing beautiful breasts, he could not see the concealed nipples, hoping he can in a moment; she carried on with her stockings, rolling them off with all the time in the world, knowing Abe would find it very hard to stay still, seeking his edge.

"Please Mistress; please let me touch you or myself." I said desperate.

"No you are not allowed, learn my ways." Abby said pushing his limits as she has never done before, wanting him as hers as she has never dared imagine she could before. She is desperate to touch and kiss him, but knows she has to train him to be totally obedient to her and that is the first goal, the rest can be done as many times when and how she wants, but now it is mandate to take him to the level of being compliant, docile, malleable and acquiescent. The stockings are off, she retrieves a pajama and goes to the bathroom, not letting him see the rest of her body, she knows its mean, but again she has to make it clear she has control over him. She comes back to the bedroom.

"That was too much for one night, I'm not complaining. The sex drive I feel with you is not all, I feel more for you Abby and know you are taking advantage of it, I don't mind but will you let me off the hook sometimes, please?" I said requesting her favour.

"You have passed with flying colours, sweetie. Being a very special night and our first time together, I'll gift you something you will remember for the rest of your days." Abby said uncovering the sheet and blanket from his side, looking at the hard on, still wanting to humiliate him but with the only reason to make him hers, as for the rest she knows she is in love with him as soon as she had seen his face for the second time on this day, "Oh your boy is at attention, so small isn't he, anyway he is not important to me, so don't come around trying to make a place for him or I'll make it shrivel up in no time." and the effect she wants is there, the boy vanishes in no time. Having achieved another goal she gets the pantyhose off and having her lips on his member it soon came back to attention with the tender care it is receiving with her watered mouth, his need is such that the orgasm is there in no time, the jism flew with force into her mouth, she swallowed it all and soon withdraws. She gets the glass off the night table and washes it down, "Now go to the bathroom and clean up."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, and I get back to bed, "Thank you Mistress for you gift." I said now calmer.

"Good night to you Abe, we are going to build a nice relationship." Abby said kissing him good night and turning the light off, wondering if she finally found the love of her life.

12