Aberrant Futures Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Prof McVoy demonstrates mind control for the class.
2.4k words
4.46
9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last week of the last year before "open season" for me, so I was wrapping up a bunch of college courses on sexual theory--the law of, anatomy, public health, etc. I was voted overwhelmingly to be the subject of a hands on demonstration in the "Submission Technology in Action" course. When Professor McVoy called me to the front of the room, I was light headed with stage fright.

The professor continued to lecture from the front of the auditorium as he opened the suitcase with the test control collar. I leaned back on his desk next to him wearing the sweater and jeans I thought would arouse the least interest in my body. But I had trouble finding a place to look in the audience where I didn't see boys undressing me with their eyes. Even some of the girls looked lusty. I finally met my bestie's gaze, Ally, who gave me a reassuring smile.

Prof McVoy, "All of modern history is a delicate balancing act between individual autonomy and survival. Of course we could just choose autonomy, but then we wouldn't be here today would we?"

He pulled my long blond hair out of the way and tightened the metal blue device around my neck. It was cold and heavy. My heart beat faster. I had a crush on McVoy, which added another layer of awkwardness and anxiety to the experience.

He continued, "So something had to be done to keep the minimum natural processes in place to preserve the genetic quality of humankind. No artificial substitutes have been found, although it is a much researched subject."

"Researched by women scientists," came the insolent voice of a boy I recognized from grade school, Eric. A few of his friends laughed. I thought I saw even the professor smirk a little. I knew Eric had captured my mother multiple times and upstairs from me while we were at home. I remembered her desperate animal moans and swore to myself not to give him a chance.

Professor McVoy pushed the drive to match the test collar into an outlet at his wrist, and I felt a little stab of electricity. I was now slaved to his control device.

"I'm going to put on the screen behind Claire the commands I'm feeding her device. Claire, try and look at the screen please."

I tried to turn feeling sick with trepidation at what he would have me do. This was only supposed to be an example session, but I knew from my law class the latitude he had with me once I was slaved to his controller. But I couldn't turn, I just too anxious to look.

"Class, who would like to help Clair out? You, Sarah."

Sarah was a bookworm who seemed to be taking the course with the same emotional detachment she aced her other subjects. She said, "Claire, the professor put a mental block so that you can't make yourself look at the screen."

"Thank her, Claire," the professor commanded and I heard myself say, "Thank you, Sarah." I wondered if I had made the choice to say that.

"Relax, Claire" chuckled prof McVoy, "Everything you're going through is perfectly normal for a young woman. Let's play a little game to demonstrate the power of the collar." He paused to think and a lecherous smile crept across his face.

"Tell me Claire, what are you so nervous about?"

I knew I should lie, so I suspected he was making me tell the truth, "I'm nervous you'll make me get naked and put on a show for the class." My face burned and I stared right at Ally, who was trying to give me a reassuring smile. But when the new commands appeared on the screen behind me, her smile turned to pity as the rest of the class laughed. I stared at the floor.

"Go sit there to the side in the TA's spot, I'll call you back when the time is right." I felt relief like a cold glass of water on a hot day. The TA's seat was at the front of the room facing the audience, but it was near the exit and no longer at the focus of attention by the desk and podium. Maybe I would get a break for a few minutes.

The professor continued to lecture imitating the thick voice of a proto-human, "Cave man see girl, like girl. Girl run from cave man. Strong, fast cave man get girl." He continued, "Thousands of years of history and dozens of derelict planets have taught us we cannot replace this dynamic with genetic engineering."

I tried to follow the lecture, but the classroom was too hot and stuffy. I guessed it didn't matter if I took off my sweater. I was wearing a tank top anyway even though no bra, and it was *so* hot. So, I peeled it off. Ally caught my attention with a wave and she held up her notebook, I squinted to make out what she had written until the droning of the professor caught my attention again.

"But what makes a modern caveman strong? Not speed and strength but overwhelming problem solving."

Taking off my sweater only gave me a minute's relief until I was uncomfortable again. I stood to slip out of the exit to find a bathroom while everyone was listening the lecture, but the professor stopped me.

"Do you need a bathroom break, Claire?" He was smirking now. I was still anxious about what he would make me do, but I also wondered what he was waiting for.

"No, professor," I said "It's really hot in here, can we turn down the thermostat?"

"Let's see what the class thinks," said the professor. "Just the boys please because they tend to run a little hotter than the girls. Raise your left hand if you would like the thermostat turned up, your right if you'd like it to be cooler for Claire."

Nearly every boy raised his left hand. I couldn't see who turned up the thermostat, but it was immediately unbearably warm.

Professor, "Claire, you're fairly overdressed for class. Rather than disrupt us again, just dress down to your comfort level."

I felt like something was off, But couldn't pinpoint what. I slipped out of my socks and shoes feeling the relief from cooler air but also warmth growing between my legs. I pressed my legs together, flexed my thighs, and enjoyed the frisson hoping no one would notice.

Continued the lecture, "So in year 300 After Arrival, New Terra instituted the Law of the Collar. Every biological man has the right to challenge a biological woman to a mental strength test using their remote controller."

If I was going to focus on the professor, I was going to have get cooler. I reminded myself everyone was here to learn and that I wasn't exposing anything not covered by a bikini and wiggled out of my jeans. I saw some of the boys looking, but they would probably be staring anyway. My track and field legs were like a magnet for men's eyes. When the cool air hit my bare panties, I realized I had soaked through them. I crossed my legs to hide my wetness and wondered why I was so horny. At least I had worn sensible grey bikini bottom style underwear instead of a thong. I would have to skip my next class for some serious me time.

I tried to focus on the lecture again, "Of course men and women still form long lasting bonds, but it is the smartest, cleverest boys that become fathers. You will no doubt see the benefit in handing the reproductive reins to professors and scientists."

He turned to me with a grin and I blushed wondering if he would try for me next week. I hadn't seriously thought about it before, but he was handsome even if on the old side. He had wide shoulders and a strong jaw. I arched my back a little imagining him in me. When he turned away, the heat came back.

Stripping off my tank top was a ludicrous idea, I was bare underneath. But I really couldn't stand it any longer. If I were going to be a good student for the professor, it would have to go. I gave it a long hard think, but couldn't come up with an alternative. I took a deep breath, gripped the bottom edge of my shirt and lifted it over my head.

I knew I had beautiful heavy boobs, and there was nothing to do but lean into the situation. I sat upright, put my hands in my lap and enjoyed the blissfuly cool air and appreciative glances my way. I felt my chest flush with embarrassment and, I had a tough time admitting it to myself, arousal. A lot of the class was openly ignoring the lecture and staring at my tits. I tried to ignore them and focus.

"Successful completion of the mental check results in passive slavery for up to an hour. If no commands are received, the woman is free again. Active commands refresh the check for another eight. Effectively, a woman is captured until her captor grows bored with her for more than eight hour."

I knew I was putting on a show for the class now. I tried to keep myself under control, but I couldn't help grinding little circles with my hips against the chair. I checked out of the corner of my eye and saw that Eric was staring unapologetically. If he hadn't had enough motivation to capture me before, he sure would now. I knew when I wasn't so mentally foggy from arousal that I would be sick with mortification. As it was, I was becoming desperate for sexual relief.

McVoy turned so he could watch me as he lectured, "You can see the awesome sexual abilities of the collar on display now. At the beginning of this lecture, I dare say wild horses could not have pulled Claire away from her clothes. Young lady, come up her please."

I stood up on wobbly legs. The boys looked on, mouths hanging slackly open. I could see erections pressing against pants in the front row and was a little relieved my arousal wasn't alone on display. My female friends couldn't look at me, they saw themselves in my shoes a week from now.

McVoy offered me his hand to help me steady myself by the podium. I took it forgetting the class and looking up at his craggy, handsome face. He smiled at me and I shivered and moaned a little under my breath. He was *so* handsome.

"Unfortunately for most of you, the mental check is set too high. The intelligence check for fresh, beautiful teens cannot be passed by more than three men out of a thousand. But do not feel too safe, ladies. The black market of favors and money for services from those few is valued in the billions. The odds are you will encounter one before your first year is up."

I couldn't help myself, leaned forward against the desk corner trying to be as surreptitious as possible and put pressure on my clit. Deep down, I knew it was obvious I was pleasuring myself. I gave one last look at Ally, saw that she had put her head down in shame, and gave into my urges.

"Professor McVoy; please, I'm so horny" my voice sounded petulant and girlish. I wondered how he would react if I called him daddy.

"Yes dear, take off your panties and bend over my desk so the class can see the physiological effects of your predicament."

I turned, feeling everyone's eyes on my ass and pulled down my panties and bent over in the same motion. A long line of juice came down with the panties and stuck to my leg. With my last ounce of modesty, I cupped my pussy to hide it. The sensation from my hand made me spasm, and my fingers slipped in between my lips involuntarily.

I was completely unprepared for the hard slap of the professor's hand against my ass. "Bad girl! Rest against the desk and spread your legs."

I jumped, gasped, and, removing my hand from between my legs, opened myself for the class. I knocked over a stack of folders with my head as I laid against the desk. From a manila file titled "Claire", through the haze of my arousal, I saw a paper slide out titled "fertility schedule," and guessed at the professor's plans for me.

"Claire," said the professor, "Why are you moving your hips back and forth?"

"Please, sir. I need to orgasm," I whispered.

"Project your voice please," said McVoy, "and be explicit."

I heard the desperate, husky pleading in my voice, "Please, sir; I need you in me so I can cum."

"Let me demonstrate that you do not," he said. When I say "abracadabra", all commands will be removed from your command prompt and your body will give you the release you need, are you ready?"

He was teasing me and it was working. "Please," I pleaded loud enough for the back of the room to hear.

"Abracadabra."

I arched my back, cupped my own tits, spread my legs, and whimpered loud and long from deep in my chest. My abdomen muscles shook and my ass and pussy clenched and unclenched. I felt my juices running down my leg. From behind, I heard the shutter of phone cameras. My denouement was immortalized on video. "Fuck, daddy!" I cried wishing with my whole body the professor was coming in me.

The shakes of the orgasm were replaced by intense shame and embarrassment. I felt my sex exposed to the class, but couldn't stand and turn knowing I would have to meet their eyes.

The professor put his hand on the small of my back.

"Demonstration's over Claire, we have a few minutes for students to file out and ask any lingering questions, then you can get your clothes. Tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen, be prepared to pare up so everyone sees first hand what to do."

I stood up knowing I was shiny with sweat, was slick between my legs, and had left a wet spot on the carpet. Women filed out silently, heads down, but several of the boys lingered and stared. We were all acquainted, so they were too embarrassed on my behalf to say anything. Except Eric, he didn't ask a question but stopped to give me a lascivious wink and snap a photo. When he left, I was released to dress and get to my next class, "Flexibility and Endurance Under Stress." I had been voted to demonstrate for that professor as well.