Abiel

Story Info
Triple amputee woman pays a visit to her lover in his office.
3.4k words
4.32
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* I'm not a native English speaker, so sorry if my English si clumsy sometimes :-) *

Door to my office opened and the lovely head of Laurel, my secretary, appeared.

"Miss Abiel is here," she announced softly.

"Let her come in," I said trying to hide my sudden excitement.

Laura stepped in and held the door wide open for Abiel to enter. I lowered my eyes to the bottom half of the door opening where I expected Abiel's wheelchair would appear. That's why I was caught by surprise when she emerged from the side, erected, slowly and clumsily walking, supported by only a simple walking stick held tight in her only hand. She was not even using a proper crutch!

She stopped at the threshold and looked up at me. She smiled wide when she noticed the surprise I must have had on my face. Then she lowered her sight quickly to watch her steps over the small threshold that she managed to get over without a big problem.

I watched over the whole interesting shape of her. She was wearing a very modest grey business suit with long trousers and long sleeved jacket. On her artificial feet she wore a somewhat shapeless and flat ankle shoes.

Immediately I realized she possessed the full complement of her prosthetics, as I noticed the right sleeve of the jacket was not just dangling empty but was naturally filled, probably by the cosmetic arm. It was bent at elbow and the plastic hand was neatly tucked and hidden inside the jacket pocket. The pockets were specially tailored, with openings not on the top but rather on the back of them.

The rigid and heavy artificial arm hung sort of too low and too forward from the shoulder joint and pulled the jacket down on that side, making it look inappropriately. It surely wouldn't fool anyone for being a real arm.

Abiel managed to find the right rhythm and slowly, but steadily, walked inside my office. Laura closed the door behind her silently as if she'd never ever been there. I stood up and wanted to come and help Abiel, but she stopped me instantly by turning her head when she noticed me move.

"Just stay there, I will come to you," she exclaimed. "I need some exercise, you know."

You bet I knew! I was pretty sure she was doing it on purpose, but a different one. She wanted to put on a show and tease me. I could tell that from the fact she didn't take her regular crutch, only the simple walking stick. Walking with the stick was very hard and precarious for her, having had almost all of her legs gone.

The stick was not secure enough for her and she held it pressed against the side to steady it more when she would lean onto it. That's why the stick was a bit longer than a normal one would be and protruded somewhat to the side as she put the weight on it.

She leaned left, supported by the stick in the hand and basically thrusted the right side of her maimed body forward, pivoting on the left false leg. The full length prosthesis that had been serving her for right leg described a small, swift arc around and landed few inches in front of her.

The artificial right arm swayed just a tiny bit by the jolt and Abiel immediately pushed on the stick and moved its top away from her body to gain the momentum. As her weight shifted onto the right leg prosthesis, and while still supported by the stick, she kicked the short stump of her left thigh forward and brought her left leg prosthesis forward too.

Then she leaned ahead a bit, exploiting the momentum, and quickly moved the stick forward, beside her hip again. That was the scariest moment of each 'step' as she was basically toppling deliberately forward on her rigid legs for a short period of time. Then she literally broke her fall by planting the stick in the right position.

When she got her rhythm right, she would use the rest of the momentum to thrust the right side of her body ahead again and repeat the whole process in a more-or-less fluent motion. But when she felt her balance was not right, she tried to stop her movement and steady herself instead.

That usually meant several quick adjustments of the stick and swaying and turning her upper body for balance. That all accompanied with a look of horror on her face. Most of the time I would then jump and start running to her to prevent her from falling in case she didn't manage to steady herself. Otherwise she would just fall over uncontrollably, unable to do much to protect herself with her only arm. And that's always a dangerous situation.

This time she was doing a good job. She moved forward clumsily but self-confidently. Her body swayed to sides and swung forward in small moves, twists and jolts. I enjoyed the show very much. The big and spacious office allowed me a good and unobstructed view and the slowness of Abiel's walk gave me enough time to focus on every detail of it.

I watched as trouser legs flailed around Abiel's leg prostheses, as the jacket dropped down under the weight of the artificial arm and then it was pulled up when muscles in Abiel's shoulder tensed and she kicked her short leg stump forward. I watched her beautiful blonde hair fly around the pretty face in the process.

Eventually she managed to walk across the whole room safely and stopped in a short distance from my desk. I was overwhelmed by abilities and effort she had shown and I felt absolutely excited by her magnificent body and the way she moved around.

"Will you bring a chair for me and help me sit down?" she pleaded with a heart-melting voice. "I'm afraid I need a rest very soon, my arm and stump are shaking."

I jumped up and grabbed the nearest chair from the small, round meeting table. I positioned the chair behind Abiel, in a proper distance (I had done it many times before). Then I walked in front of her and wrapped my left arm around her waist for support. I could clearly feel the hard upper edge of the hip socket on her right side. I shivered from the contact with the prosthesis.

Then I took the stick from her and held it in my right hand. Abiel's only arm shot up and hooked around my neck rapidly as if it just could not wait to get rid of the stick. Still holding the stick in my hand I wrapped my arm around Abiel's upper back and pulled her tightly toward me.

The rigid artificial arm dug to my stomach hard as it got trapped between us and I got another shiver. Our bodies pressed together tightly, although it was mostly a matter of business as I needed to give her all the support when her leg prostheses would bend under her.

I lifted her up a bit to ease the pressure on the prosthetics and Abiel knowingly perked her pelvis backward and raised her stump up slightly. That released locks in her left leg prosthesis and I started to lower her down and backward onto the chair. I could feel her twist the sexy bottom of hers skillfully and then I heard the clicking sound of locks in her right leg prosthesis. The weird thing started to fold and bend under Abiel as a normal leg would do.

Finally, I carefully lowered Abiel onto the chair cushion and she let go off her arm from my neck and pushed on the armrest of the chair in a pitiful attempt to rise herself and adjust the position on the chair. Noticing that, I grabbed her under the real and artificial armpits and eased her a bit and shifted her bottom backward on the seat. Then I leaned the stick carefully on the armrest of the chair while she checked and adjusted the position of the artificial arm with her good hand.

I knelt down beside her and grabbed the only limb she possessed in my hands.

"I'm so glad to see you," I said. "Do you need something?"

"No, I'd just got bored and thought I wanted to see you," she smiled.

I brought her lovely hand to my lips and kissed it tenderly.

"You should had called me and I would have paid you a visit down stairs," I said.

"No, no," she rejected quickly. "I wanted to put on some physical activity and this was an excellent excuse for that."

"Or the physical activity was just an excuse to tease me 'cause you know how much I adore that beautiful body of yours and the way you move it along," I smiled broadly, not believing her explanation.

Abiel giggled girlishly, then confessed: "Well, errr... I must admit I started to feel horny downstairs. And this trip only added to it."

I raised up and still holding her hand with my left, I wrapped the right one around her shoulders and pulled her to me roughly, but carefully. I kissed her hard on the mouth, licking her lips boldly and then I inserted my tongue inside her wet mouth. She literally sucked it in and licked my own tongue with hers vigorously.

Driven by my own increasing lust I let her hand go and planted my left palm square onto her right breast and squeezed it gently through several layers of fabric that separated it from my hand. Abiel took immediately the opportunity and used her only limb to wander over my body and to pull me to her even more.

I felt the hard plastics that formed and covered a big part of Abiel's body pressing to me on different spots. Her artificial left leg poked hard to my side, my left forearm was touching her right false arm. Under the arm that I had wrapped around Abiel's back I could feel the curved plastic plate that covered her right shoulder and served as the basis to which the arm prosthesis was attached. The front piece of it could be clearly felt under top of my fingers above the breast I was squeezing.

That all drove me quickly crazy but I had managed to gain enough of consciousness and interrupted what we were doing. I pulled away from her, defeating her only limb that had attempted to keep me in place, close to her body.

I stood up, breathing rapidly and surely blushing. I adjusted my cloth that had got messed up during our activity. She did the same, although having to stay sitting on the chair with just a single hand for the whole job she didn't really manage to do much of it. Seeing her hand manipulating and adjusting the right rigid arm and the jacket on the right side had caused another wave of lust in me. But I managed to contain myself.

"Was it satisfying? Did it sooth the feel of being horny from you?" I asked mischievously.

"Not at all. Quite contrary!" she complained, her voice sounding exhausted.

"Then take it as a punishment for being a bad girl," I grinned. "It's not nice to come around and distract a young innocent guy during his working time."

She stuck out her lovely pink tongue at me. Then exclaimed: "No, I will take it as a foreplay for the evening. Now that you had taken an advantage on a poor crippled girl you'll have to spend the night with her."

"I'll pay the price," I agreed happily. "But I've got to get moving now."

"Yeah, I know," she said disappointed. "Help me get up, love," she asked and extended her arm toward me in a sort of intentionally pitiful gesture.

I came closer and stood up in front of her. I leaned over her to let her hook the single arm behind my neck. I grabbed her by the waist, having to insert and tuck my left hand under the hard and unmoving forearm of the man-made arm. I adjusted my grip to be sure she would not slip from my hands and pulled her up.

Our bodies touched again, her artificial arm pressing onto my forearm painfully as it could not move and get off the way. I kept rising Abiel up until I heard click of different locks in her leg prostheses. Then I loosened my grip very slowly and let her slip out of my grip and get the weight supported fully by her artificial legs.

When she seemed to be standing steady enough on her own, I leaned around her still maintaining light touch with her with my left hand for support. I reached for the walking stick that survived our passionate tossing leaned against the chair. When I straightened up again I lovingly inserted the handle of the stick in Abiel's single hand.

I looked down and saw her knuckles turning white as she gripped the handle very tight and shifted a big part of her weight onto it. Then I looked up and caught her staring into my face with love.

"Can't wait until the shift is over," she said dreamily.

"Neither me," I assured her and took the pretty face in both my hands. I upturned it a bit and kissed those sweet red lips gently.

"Oh shit," she burst suddenly. "Only now I recalled I forgot to do something."

"What's that?" I asked, caught totally by surprise.

"I've been planning it the whole long way to here and then I just forgot! Shit, and now I'm not even able to do it on my own 'cause I need my only arm to support myself to not topple over. I'm afraid you will have to help me with that, otherwise I would regret the whole struggling of getting here."

Just hearing words like these caused well-known stirring in my groin.

"What was it that you wanted to do?" I whispered to her ear, feeling overwhelmed.

She whispered back seductively: "Please, take out my false arm from its pocket."

I looked at her puzzled but obeyed. I grabbed the artificial arm by its forearm and holding the front of the jacket by the other hand I pulled the plastic hand from its pocket carefully.

The strange baby doll looking thing emerged from its shelter. It was a purely cosmetic arm that has no real use at all. Fingers were curled slightly in a pitiful attempt to look natural. But their rigidness and the lack of any articulation at the wrist betrayed their artificial origin.

"Now bring it to your groin," Abiel continued her commanding, "and rub that beautiful bulge of yours between your legs with it, please!"

My eyebrows must have jumped high and she started to urge me.

"Please, honey, help me to rub you. I would have done that myself, with my real hand, but it is occupied keeping this ugly crippled body upright right now."

"Don't say that," was all I managed to say as I shivered at those words.

Then I navigated the plastic hand by its forearm to my groin and brushed myself with it. It must have looked weird but it was very pleasant, actually. The plastic back of the hand was smooth enough to slid over my trousers easily, caressing my half erected penis on the way.

"I want to see," Abiel urged. "I cannot feel it, you know," she added teasingly.

I moved half a step back and turned to the side a bit. I put my right hand on Abiel's upper arm for support as she craned her head and looked down between us. Then I quickly adjusted my grip on the artificial forearm for a better manipulation. It started to droop down when I let it go, but I managed to catch it and bring it back to my groin. Then I rubbed myself with it again for Abiel's satisfaction.

I planted the plastic baby-doll-like hand between my thighs, just under my member and then let it slid upwards, pushing the bulge in my pants up and forward. It enlarged visibly under the pressure. Then the artificial hand passed over the obstruction in my trousers and literally jumped over the bulge, rubbing it in the process by its back. Abiel sighed from the sight.

"Ohmygosh, how I crave to have it in my mouth!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Or to stroke and pull on that beautiful velvet thing with my hand!"

"That's something we will leave for the evening, ok?" I suggested.

"Sure," she agreed. "But I will be damn if I can wait that long!"

"Be patient, you will not regret the waiting. I promise I will make up for every minute of your wait, ok?"

"Love you honey," she said simply and leaned her head carefully forward. I got the hint and kissed her lightly, still holding the plastic hand pressed onto my groin.

Then I pulled from her and gently inserted the lifeless false hand back in its pocket on the jacket. I made sure it was nestled securely inside and then I stepped back from Abiel.

She repositioned her walking stick and clumsily turned around, pivoting on her left leg, the one that was still controlled by a short living piece of the leg encased in its upper part. A short moment of concentration and she started to walk toward the door of my office.

I watched her from behind and admired how fast she found the right rhythm and all those thrust, twist, kick and swing movements became one fluid motion. A bit shaky and slow one, but producing a reasonably steady progress.

I enjoyed the sight a lot. The plastic elbow of the false arm was sticking aside and shook in the process stiffly. Abiel's blond hair flailed around when she leaned to the left heavily, supported mostly by the poor stick, held tight in her only hand and pressed hard to her side.

And what was even more intriguing - when she leaned forward and jabbed on the stick to bounce herself off forward, a slight round bulge appeared under the bottom hem of her jacket. It must have been the left buttock that bulged over the sharp edge of the prosthesis bucket as muscles in her ass and thigh stump flexed in the exhausting effort to carry her maimed body forward.

Abiel's ass would stick out for a short time and the thin fabric of her trousers and jacket would reveal its contours. The right buttock trapped inside the firm hip socket would not protrude a bit and remain hidden. But the left one surely bulged out visibly between the leg prosthesis and the plastic flap that extended from the hip socket and went around Abiel's waist to keep the thing securely mounted onto her, because the amputated hip didn't help much in that matter.

It always lasted only a very short time, but I could swear I even noticed how the bulge changed the shape during the process. I found the sight so sexy that I had to fight hard to not start running after her and press my throbbing dick against that exciting piece of Abiel's anatomy.

I loved her so much and these were moments when I kept realizing over and over how much I adored her special body. And how much I enjoyed the way she moved - and the big variety of ways she has been moving. I found it very appealing.

It might sound weird to many other men but for me Abiel's unique body was the sexiest body in the world. I would not trade her for any other woman, neither actress nor model. Abiel was absolutely beautiful to me and I didn't want anything more than just spend the rest of my life in her company, standing by her side, being ready to help and love her.

While I got lost in such thoughts, Abiel had almost reached to the door and dared to quickly look back over the shoulder to check what I was doing. I woke up from the sweet dream and rushed to her to open the door for her.

"See you after working hours, darling," she said as she started to pass by me.

"I'm glad you came," I said and winked at her. I used my free arm and placed the hand straight onto her sexy buttock that had been entertaining me so much while she was walking across the room. I squeezed slightly and enjoyed the feel of its soft roundness and the way how it changed its shape as Abiel kept walking on, straight faced, as if nothing was happening.

"See ya," I repeated and closed the door behind her.