Abigail and Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I couldn't make myself say it.

This isn't the time, I told myself. She needs a friend. Not a confession of love.

"Maybe if you both sit down and have an honest conversation, you can find a way to work through this."

"That's what I tried to do," she said. "Tonight. We ended up just yelling at each other."

It was breaking my heart to see her in so much distress. I wished that I could take all her problems away and make them my own. I had to do something.

Then a fist clenched my heart and didn't let go. I had an idea. A wild, terrifying idea. An idea so big that it shook me, and for a moment I couldn't breathe.

I waited another moment before saying anything.

"Don't hate me," I said. "Promise you won't hate me. But I have an idea. I don't know, maybe it will help."

She looked at me. "What is it?"

"Promise you won't hate me," I said again.

"I promise," she said. "Just tell me what it is."

I took a deep breath. "What if... I tried it with Rick instead?" Emily's eyes widened.

"I know it sounds crazy," I said, speaking faster. If she interrupted me I would never get it out. "But you said he has this urge and it's obviously not going away. He just needs an outlet. I could be that outlet."

"Abigail, no," she said. "I couldn't ask you to do that. That's not right. It's not fair to you."

"It's not about me," I said. "It's about you. You and Rick. And I know it's crazy, but it's the only thing I can think of right now."

She looked at me for a long moment, considering my proposal. I was so scared of what she might say. Finally she spoke.

"Let me talk to him about it."

We spent the rest of the night just hanging out. We didn't talk again about Rick, or about the crazy idea I'd had. We put on one of our favorite movies, a dumb teen comedy, and laughed about how dumb it was. We shared a blanket on the couch and she leaned against me.

It was heaven. It should have been heaven.

But I had this cloud hanging over me. I couldn't shake this dark feeling that I had made a terrible mistake. Something bad was going to happen.

***

Missed you last night, texted Darcy.

So sorry, something came up last minute! I replied.

Greg still wants to meet you. Let's set up a time!

Darcy gave me Greg's email address, and I sent him my resume. He responded positively, and suggested again that we set up a meeting, maybe over Zoom? I sent him some times that would work for me, and then--nothing.

I sent a follow-up email a couple days after that, and again, nothing.

The meeting never materialized.

I chastised myself for blowing my chance to meet him. I should have gone to that party. But there were lots of jobs out there. There was only one Emily.

***

For a little while after college I dated this guy Mitchell. Mitchell McLaughlin.

At the time, I wasn't seeing Emily as much, and I missed her. She had just started dating Rick, and whenever we hung out, he was always there. I ended up feeling like a third wheel.

When Mitchell asked me out, I said yes. But I was really thinking of Emily. I thought that at least it might be less awkward if we all hung out as a group.

At first, the sex with Mitchell was lackluster. It was my fault. My mind was elsewhere, always thinking about Emily--wondering if she was with Rick at the same time, if this is how she did it with Rick, wondering if she ever thought about me while they were having sex.

When Mitchell suggested anal sex, I thought, Why not? It couldn't be any worse, could it? And I didn't want him to end things yet. I would be back to feeling like a third wheel again.

He was so surprised that I said yes, so easily, that he almost tried to talk me out of it.

"Really? Are you sure?" he kept saying. He warned me that it might be difficult, that it would hurt, that I might not like it.

None of those things turned out to be true.

We were both surprised by how easily my ass accepted his cock. And once he was inside me, it just felt so good, so fucking good. Before that, I hadn't cared much for his cock. I was indifferent about looking at it, touching it, sucking it, or having it in me. But I loved having it in my ass.

I became insatiable. I always wanted it. And he liked it almost as much as I did--at first. But I never wanted to do it the "regular way" anymore. For Mitchell, the novelty evaporated, and he thought it was weird that I only ever wanted it the one way.

After Mitchell, I dated a handful of guys. I usually had sex with them two or three times before I suggested anal sex. Just so I seemed normal.

***

I was getting ready for bed, and I was in my pajamas already. I finished up in the bathroom, and poked my head into the living room, where Rick was watching TV. Emily must have gone to bed already.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night!" said Rick.

Had Emily said anything to him about my idea? I didn't think he was acting any differently towards me, but how could I be sure?

She hadn't said anything else to me about it since that night. And she and Rick seemed to have made up. Maybe nothing more would come of it.

But when I went upstairs to my bedroom, Emily was there, sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. I sat beside her on the bed. She looked so serious.

"I talked to Rick about your idea," she said.

"And?" I said. My mouth was dry, my heart in my throat.

"And--he's open to it, actually."

"OK. That--that's great," I said, but my heart was beating so hard.

"Right?"

"Right," she said.

"So--what happens now?"

"He and I came up with a few rules," she said. "If we're really going to do this, we have to make sure no one gets hurt."

"Of course," I said.

"First of all, it's strictly for sex," she said. "No emotions, no feelings." I nodded. That made sense. Emily didn't want her relationship with Rick to be threatened.

"The second rule is along the same lines," she said. "It has to be just anal sex. Nothing else. Period. That means no kissing, no touching, no foreplay of any kind."

"OK," I said. That was fine. I didn't want to kiss Rick anyway.

"And we have to keep this a secret," she said. "This is private. Just between the three of us. We can't let anyone else know."

I nodded again. We needed to be discreet. I certainly didn't want anyone to know.

"So, are you still on board?" she asked, her eyes shining.

I took a deep breath.

"You did say you wanted to help out," she said.

"Of course I want to," I said. "I'm still on board."

Emily let out a sigh and hugged me.

"Thank you, Abigail," she said. "I don't know what I would do without you."

I felt so much love for her in that moment.

"I know how awkward this is," she said. "I mean, the whole thing is awkward, right? But I wanted to ask--how do you like to do it?"

"What do you mean?" I said.

"What position? Do you get on your knees? On all fours?"

"Oh," I said. I blushed. "I've usually just laid face down."

"Show me," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes!" she said.

"God, this is so embarrassing!" I said.

But I did it anyway. I got in the middle of the bed and laid flat on my stomach, my face turned sideways on the pillow. This was how I'd mostly done it with Mitchell, and with the other guys.

"Like this," I said.

"OK," she said. "And you're comfortable like that?"

"Yes," I said. I started to sit back up.

"No, no, stay there just a minute," she said. "Better take your shorts off."

I was self-conscious but I started to push myself up to do it.

"I'll do it," she said. "Lay back like you were."

I returned to my facedown position and crossed my arms under the pillow. She stood up and tugged my pajama shorts down past my hips and then all the way off. I was still wearing my nightshirt. She arranged the sheets over me so that only my legs were covered.

She stepped back and looked at me. I was lying there with my ass bare but with everything else covered. I felt so exposed under her gaze. "That's good," she said. She turned my bedside lamp to low. "That's perfect, I think. Now--I'm going to send him in, and I think it would be best--I mean, what would make me most comfortable--is if you two just didn't talk at all."

"Wait, what?" I said. "He's coming in now?"

"Of course," she said. "So--no kissing, no touching each other, and no talking--agreed?"

"You mean we're doing this tonight? Right now?"

"Abigail, what did you think we were doing?"

"I thought we were just--I don't know--rehearsing." It sounded stupid when I said it out loud. I felt the panic rising in my chest. I was the one who'd suggested we do this. But I never ever thought it would get this far.

"Can't we do it another night?" I said.

"But Abigail, he's ready now. And he's been wanting this for so long. I hate to make him wait any longer."

"But I'm not ready," I said.

"You said you were on board. What else do you need?"

I cast about for an excuse. "Lube," I said, finally. "I can't do it without

lube."

"Don't worry," she said. "He has some."

***

I tried to breathe slowly and steadily while I waited for Rick. But my heart was hammering and I was trembling with anticipation. I touched myself and realized with a shiver that I wasn't just nervous. I was turned on. Emily wanted to make this whole thing as impersonal and as clinical as possible, but despite that, my clit was gently throbbing, and my pussy was damp. It had happened so quickly.

I slid my middle finger inside myself, marveling at how wet I was. With the same finger, I reached back and felt for my asshole. I spread the wetness around over my sphincter, then pushed the finger inside. My asshole accepted my finger just as eagerly as it always had.

But I had to stop playing with myself. Rick would be here any moment. I removed my finger and just waited, my face turned away from the door, my heart in my throat.

You love Emily, I told myself. You love her so much it hurts. You're doing this for her.

I heard the door open. I assumed it was Rick but I didn't look up to see. I couldn't look him in the eye. I was so embarrassed about the way I was lying there on the bed with my bare ass out, waiting for him to take me.

I heard him step into the room and shut the door behind him. There was a succession of sounds. A zipper, the rustle of clothing--he was undressing. A plastic-sounding snap--the bottle of lube? I imagined him with his cock out, and that he was stroking it, rubbing lubricant on it while looking down at my naked ass.

Oh god, this was really going to happen!

I had never even seen his cock before, but in a few moments it would be in my ass.

The bed shifted with Rick's weight. He climbed onto it and crouched over me, resting his weight on my legs.

I couldn't help it, I arched my back and lifted my ass up. I was waiting for his cock. Why hadn't I felt it yet? He must have been holding it in his hand, but any moment now I would feel it.

And then--that was it--his cock. It had to be. It wasn't his hand. It bumped against me, once, then again, and it stayed.

He probed at me gently but blindly. He was trying to find my asshole by feel alone. But he was aiming too high. I sensed he was afraid of entering my pussy by mistake. I angled my hips to help him, and then--he had it. He was nudging against my asshole. He had his cock at the right spot and I pushed back towards him, holding my breath. He pressed against me.

I felt him push past my sphincter.

He applied more pressure. He was big! I clutched onto the pillow with both hands and moaned at the feeling of myself opening to him and his enormous shaft inching its way inside.

Rick groaned. He lowered his weight onto me, sinking into me slowly, so slowly. He lowered his chest until it rested on my back. I could feel his breath on my neck. My ass was on fire. I was remembering now how it felt to be spread open like this, with my sphincter tight around a thick cock. It had been too long. It felt so fucking good. How could I have forgotten? I had satisfied myself with my fingers, with toys, but there was something indescribable about a real cock.

His advance slowed, and slowed even more, until it stopped. Why was he stopping? Was he afraid of hurting me? Did he think I couldn't take it?

But I could take it. I knew that I could.

And now that he was inside me, I wanted more. I needed to have more. I needed him to be all the way in. I needed to be filled. But he was just staying there, half in. The feeling was driving me insane. My pussy was gushing. I must have been soaking the sheets.

I pushed back against his cock, my asshole grasping, yearning to get all of him into me.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, low and throaty, his cheek pressed to my shoulder. It was the first time he had spoken.

I buried more of him in my ass. I pushed back again and felt his hips against my ass cheeks. He was all the way inside me at last, every thick, throbbing inch of him. I felt like I was impaled on a steel rod. It felt so good to be so completely filled up, to feel the pressure of him distending my insides. I felt like I had totally surrendered to him. At that moment I was his, a complete slut for his cock.

Now that he was all the way in, I needed to be fucked. I was a slut that needed fucking.

I started slowly pushing back and forth, fucking my ass with his cock.

"Oh god... you're so tight," he said, his breath whooshing against my ear. I heard myself groaning each time I thrust back against him. He started meeting my thrusts with his own, gentle at first, then more strident as he got more excited and my excitement stoked his own. The pressure in my ass was building and building.

I was going faster now. I could feel my orgasm was not far. I was straining to reach it, thrusting wildly on his cock, when a voice said: "Rick."

He froze mid-thrust.

It was Emily. She stood silhouetted in the open doorway.

I couldn't see her face in the dark. Was she angry? Had she changed her mind? What was she going to do?

She stepped into the room, towards the bed. She was standing over us. I was so ashamed. I couldn't bear to have Emily see me debased like this, a slut for her boyfriend's cock.

"You agreed," she said, her voice hard as an icicle. "We all did. It's supposed to be just her ass. Only her ass." "

That--that's what I'm doing," said Rick.

"Don't lie to me," she said. "I can hear her clear across the house. She sounds like a wounded animal."

I was mortified. I had no idea I was so loud.

"There's no way it can feel that good," said Emily. "You're in her pussy, aren't you?"

"I swear I'm not," said Rick.

"Let me see," she said. "Move back a little."

Rick raised himself up on his arms, lifting his torso away from me. She leaned over the bed. She reached down between us with searching fingers and touched the place where Rick's cock was stretching me. I buried my face in the pillow and shivered.

She was touching my asshole!

"Oh my god," she said. "You really are in her ass."

"I told you," said Rick.

"Oh my god," she said again.

She encircled Rick's cock with her hand. One of her fingers was resting against my taint. She was so close to touching my pussy.

I tried to contain my trembling, but every muscle in my hips was quivering.

I buried my face deeper in the pillow.

Don't come, I thought. Don't come!

I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than having an orgasm right then.

But Emily's touch was the final trigger. My orgasm was happening, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I came hard, my whole body shaking as I grunted into the pillow.

If Emily noticed my orgasm she didn't show it.

"What are you waiting for?" she said. She was still holding Rick's cock where it entered me. "Finish."

Rick hesitated.

"Finish!" she said.

Rick started again. Now he was thrusting into me through Emily's grip on his cock. He moved slow and steady as an oil pump. I didn't have the energy to thrust back anymore. I just laid there while he fucked my ass, merciless, making me moan with each of his strokes.

At last he came, his body shaking, his cock jerking inside me.

He pulled out and rolled off of me. Emily was gone. I laid there in silence, Rick and I both trying to catch our breath.

After a few moments, he got up and put his clothes on.

"Thank you," was all he said, very quietly.

12