Abigail in Trouble Ch. 03: Boardroom Demonstration

Story Info
Is this a demonstration of the Product, or of Abigail?
10.6k words
4.7
61.9k
81

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail was a bit withdrawn after her short-lived stint as a PA to one of her father's clients.

Things hadn't exactly gone as she had expected and she ended up not returning after the first day. She wasn't actually sure she could remember how she had got home, but she had woken up in the evening lying fully clothed on her own bed, feeling rather full. Oh, and her panties were missing.

The next day her father had asked how it had gone. She wasn't sure how much trouble she would get him or his client in if she told the truth so she lied that it had been OK but pretty boring.

Her father (strangely) seemed to think that his client was very pleased with her work, had initially asked for her to return back, but now had an in-house temporary PA, so regretted he could not keep her employed. Abigail was pleased not to need to go back or explain why she wouldn't.

Abigail did notice that when her pay had come through, they had paid her for a fortnight's work, even though she had only been there one day. She thought that perhaps they thought it was compensation or even that it would persuade her to keep quite about the Chairman's actions.

"How about another assignment?" her father asked her.

"No, please Daddy, not another PA job or an evening do! I'm done with those" she asserted.

"Nope" he replied. "It's neither of those so you needn't worry". (Worry about what exactly? She thought to herself. How much does he know? Or was he referring to her saying she was bored?)

"This one is a professional presentation that this particular client is giving to some of his oversees customers on a new product range tomorrow. It'll be an afternoon of formal presentation and demonstration at their offices. They just need someone to help serve drinks and hand out literature during the presentation."

This sounded pretty safe. She felt she could do that, especially if it was in an office with lots of other people constantly around and hence no risk of getting cornered by an individual.

"OK Daddy" she decided. "But you'd better vouch for this client."

"Oh, I do" he replied.

"What should I wear for this thing?" she asked.

"Um, probably something waitress-like, but smart I think" he suggested.

When the afternoon came, she chose a short black pleated skirt, and a white blouse, black high heels (with straps up her calves) and white hold-up stockings. Under this she had put on her favourite white lace bustier and lace panties, to give her some internal confidence on her looks and to give her another layer against the chill of air conditioning.

"Do I look OK Daddy?" she asked.

"Perfect" he replied.

He drove her to the offices and left her to talk to the Marketing Manager organising the event. She was taken up to the plush boardroom at the top of the office block and shown where the drinks were and product literature and what to do.

The Boardroom was quite large with a long boardroom table dominating the centre. Various objects of different size and shapes were covered with black cloths and scattered around the room and around the edge of the table; the products she supposed. One of the cloth covered items on the huge table was quite long and wide.

Various small screens were arrayed around the room with rolling presentations of the products, and a large screen to the side. It looked to Abigail like a mini-trade show, but with the wares currently hidden.

Just before the customers arrived, the Managing Director arrived to check out the arrangements and was introduced to Abigail. She vaguely remembered him from the Dinner.

"Please to meet you Abigail. I hope you can assist us in selling some of our products today. You were told about them weren't you?" he asked as he eyed her figure up and down.

She assumed he meant the role regarding handing out the literature, so she nodded. "Yes, I'll do my best Sir" she replied.

"Good, good" he remarked, satisfied. "You look the part, so I'm sure it'll go very well" he said glancing briefly at her large breasts as he left to greet his customers. She was glad that he thought she was suitably dressed, if that's what he meant by "looking the part", she thought.

Soon the customers started arriving and Abigail politely greeted them and served them drinks. They were all very polite and seemed pleased to be there and be greeted by her. There were a few Japanese customers and also what Abigail supposed were several building security guards as well, clearly hired heavies.

They were all wearing expensive suits, even the security guys. She seemed to be the only female in the room, but that didn't really bother her as she busied herself greeting and serving them all. Well it didn't bother her yet.

Then the presentations started. As the MD gave his little speeches and the customers lapped them up, he used the large screen to present each product before unveiling it and demonstrating it. All the products seemed to be expensive or high-tech items to enhance the office experience of senior managers, executives and board members.

There was a drinks bar that fitted under a desk and another in a leather chair. Another was a heavy leather chair that was fitted with a back massager. There was a foot rest that kneaded your feet discretely. There were glasses that look like designer glasses but enabled you to watch TV or CCTV or whatever so that you could discretely keep an eye on the football scores or your employees or whatever.

There were countless toys, gizmos and relaxation devices for de-stressing executives. There was a hand massager that you could fit in a desk drawer. There were motorised squeeze balls that fought back, and several moulded into what Abigail considered "naughty" shapes. And many more interesting an novel products.

As each was revealed, Abigail went round, distributing the appropriate glossy handouts for each product, all the while being excessively polite and accommodating. The Japanese customers in particular were delighted with all the products and wanted to try and test them all out immediately.

Things seemed to be going very well and Abigail was quite enjoying her small part.

Then the last product was presented. The MD built it up.

"And now, Gentlemen for your final pleasure," (Why did he have to emphasise the word "pleasure" so much, she wondered) "I would like to present to you a product that I have been working on personally. For ultimate stress relief, we all know that the best method involve someone else (if you know what I mean)", he announced with a sly wink and a grin. (Abigail wasn't sure she knew what he meant).

"And so, for your ultimate executive relaxation and enjoyment, may I present to you, the Boardroom Boudoir!"

With a flourish, he whipped off the black cover from the large, long object set in the dead-centre of the heavy table. Abigail was not sure what it was. There wasn't a leaflet that covered this particular product, so she stood there empty-handed near the back of the group of men, trying to get a clue as to what the product actually was.

It was about 8 foot long and 4 foot wide. To Abigail it looked quite like a contoured black leather padded mattress set toward one end, with peaks and cushions and loops and two horizontal grooves across the middle. There were various exclamations of delight from the Japanese gentlemen. They obviously knew what it was or what it was for. She kept glancing at it, trying to work out what it was.

Then the ballgame changed when the MD came out with his next statement; "And the lovely Abigail is here to demonstrate the wonderful benefits of this product".

This startled her. She wasn't expecting this.

"W-w-what?" she faltered, looking at him bemused.

The audience parted as the beaming MD came to her, and delicately took her hand. He drew her to the side of the table and indicated that she should step up onto a sturdy chair and stand on the table. She hesitated, looking around for some kind of guidance or assurance, but all she could see were encouraging faces eagerly grinning in anticipation.

As the MD encouraged and held her steady by her hand, she stepped up onto the chair which wasn't easy in her high heels and then onto the table top. The 18-year old stood there looking pretty, but slightly dazed and confused.

The surrounding men all looked up at her, smiling and appreciating her, especially the way her high heels presented her long white stocking clad legs and where they disappeared under her short black pleated skirt. Oh, and the way her breasts jutted out above them.

She quickly started to get self-conscious but the MD came to her aid. He knelt onto the table next to the black leather padded surface and indicated she should sit in the middle, patting a raised, slightly concave seat area about the size of her pert bottom.

He again offered her his hand to steady her as she uneasily knelt forward, then sat back on the seat, ensuring first that her skirt was smoothed down. She kept her legs tightly closed together as she slid them flat in front of her and her hands rested on either side. She looked uneasily to the MD for further guidance.

"As you can see", he prattled, "the support and padding is designed to be comfortable for the subject", he indicated her derriere placed in the middle. "But the unique shape is only evident when the subject lies back."

She looked at him, confused as he quietly mumbled "Come on love, lie back for me" in her ear and put his hand gently on the front of her shoulder. She put her legs flat down and placed her hands on either side as she reluctantly lay back over the top end of the pad. The raised contours of the upper part meant that her back was arched up and her head was laid flat.

The two grooves, each about 2.5 inches wide ran across the middle of her back. She felt dreadfully exposed like that, especially because she was conscious that her large breasts were pushed up deliciously by the arch of her back. She was also conscious that she should have worn a longer skirt; the way hers was laid over her thighs meant that the edge of her deep lace stocking tops were visible peeping out from under the short hem.

The other men in the room circled slowly around the table, seemingly viewing her, although she supposed they were really looking at the product (weren't they? Even the one at the foot of the table who appeared to be trying to see directly up her skirt between her legs?)

The MD, who was kneeling beside her went on. "Of course the subject can easily get up from this position, like so..." He reached out a hand for Abigail to grasp and use as leverage, with her other hand pushing back to lean up and once more sit upright on her bottom, looking all cute and vulnerable.

"But if we fold the arms back here like, this..." With that, he guided both hers arms behind and across her back to her alarm, one above the other "..and lay her back again, thus..." He supported her back with one hand, keeping her arms folded close behind her, as his other hand placed gently but firmly on her shoulder. Before she could protest or even realise what he was doing, he guided her overbalanced torso back down again until she was lying on the padded surface again.

She noticed that her arms happened to fit perfectly and very snugly into the cross grooves at the base of her back. As her back and head rested fully back down onto the leather again, she found that her arms were pinned effectively into the grooved by her back and her own slight weight.

"...then she can't get up easily on her own, as you can see." The MD finished.

Abigail was a little alarmed by this remark and the snugness of her arms within the tight confines of the leather grooves in the small of her back, and tried to sit back up. To her dismay, she found she had no leverage to do this with her arms effectively pinned beneath her back. This also meant that her beautiful breasts in the white blouse were further thrust up by the backward position of her arms pinned behind her, as well as the arch in her back given by the shape of the leather padding.

She briefly tried to lift her head and use her legs to try to use their weight to balance her torso up and forward, but her legs weren't heavy enough and her arms were wedged too tightly in the grooves. All she achieved was to make her skirt ride up higher up her shapely legs further, revealing more of the lace at the top of her stockings, so she put her legs down and straight to keep her skirt flat.

She felt helpless as she gave up and lay back in the midst of all these men viewing her young, innocent body and she started to feel that she might be in trouble here. She hoped that the MD would soon help her back up and she could get back to serving drinks and she turned her face towards him, with a hopeful expression on her pretty face.

Unfortunately, the MD had other ideas. He continued; "Of course, if additional restraint is required, there are these..." Her eyes widened in horror at those words.

"W-w-what?" She exclaimed in alarm. This wasn't over quite yet!

The MD knelt beside her and reaching below her side, pulled her nearest hand sideways out through the end of the groove where it was tucked in next to her other arm. He drew a leather strap over her narrow wrist and tightened it down, firmly pinning it to the leather surface there. She drew her breath as she felt the strap tighten over her wrist.

He leaned over the upthrust shapes of her breasts and pulled the other wrist out, further than the first because it was lower than the other arm, tucked it in under her other arm and similarly strapped her narrow wrist tightly to the leather top. She gasped as she realised that even if she could lever her torso up, her arms would still be pinned down.

She started breathing quicker, her pulse racing as she considered her vulnerable position, and her breasts heaved up with each breath. She didn't know it, but the shapes of her nipples were visibly poking up against the material of her blouse which delighted the onlookers. She looked at the MD with wide eyed anguish as he got off the table, seeking assurance and hope that he would shortly return and release her. Surely he wasn't going to leave her like this!

But the MD was concentrating on pointing out other features of the product.

"You will notice the beautiful presentation of the subject at this angle. "

His sweeping gesture clearly indicated her prone body and her large proud breasts heaving up towards the ceiling.

"Also note the loops at the bottom. Hans, please can you do the honours please?"

The MD indicated some feature she couldn't see to either side of her feet as one of the security guards approached the table level with her high heels. Leaning forward over the table, the security guard (presumably Hans) held her nearest ankle and started pulling it sideways away from her other foot.

"No don't do that! Please!" she exclaimed, realising that he was moving her leg out which might cause her short skirt to ride up higher, She shook her foot to try to shake off his hand. Hans ignored her and holding her ankle and calf firmly in both hands, gently but firmly moved her foot up and out a little, bending the knee.

Her foot was slightly to the side and tilted out on its side. Hans pulled a strap over the long heel of her strap-on heels and tightened it, so that her foot was held firmly in place by the shoe. She wished she hadn't worn the strappy high heels because she couldn't slip her foot out of the shoes and move her leg back.

She addressed the MD to stop this going any further. "There, that's enough demonstration isn't it? Wouldn't you like to let me up now?"

Hans ignored her and nodded to his counterpart, the other security guy, Andy on the other side of the table. She asked him to leave her alone but he repeated the same process with her other leg, tightening the strap holding her shoe and hence foot firmly in place.

Her thighs were now slightly spread and her feet were about 2½ foot apart, with the bottom part of her stocking clad legs parallel and tilted out sideways. She felt very vulnerable and had good cause to be. All the men in the room gazed down at her lovely prone body displayed for their viewing pleasure. They could all see the deep lace stocking tops where her short skirt had ridden up by the spreading of her thighs.

She started to plead with the MD to release her and let her get up. The gentlemen at the bottom of the table were delighted to see up between her legs and further up her skirt. They could see the soft skin of her naked inner thigh and a glimpse of white lace in the darkness between her legs. She started to get more frightened and pleaded once more with the MD who gave her a little frown before addressing his audience.

"Of course gentlemen, if the subject becomes a little too noisy, there are options for that as well."

The MD presented a black rubber ball about 2.5 inches in diameter with a strap through it, and after flourishing it to the assembled onlookers, handed it to Hans. Finally realising too late what it was and what was happening, she cried out, lifting her head and appealing to the men gathered around her.

"No! What are you doing? Please don't. Let me up! Someone help me! Please!"

Hans leaned forward over the table next to her head and pressed the ball firmly into her mouth, effectively gagging her. He reached for a hidden loop to the near side of the head-rest and drew one end of the ball gag strap through her hair and through the loop. Andy did the same on the other side and soon they had tightened the strap at both ends which not only held the ball firmly in her mouth, but also held her head still, firmly to the padded headrest.

The hapless Abigail now found herself gagged and firmly strapped down onto the padded shape of the leather pad. She realised that she was completely helpless and lewdly displayed for all the men to ogle her lovely body. All she could do was struggle weakly in the wrist and shoe straps and mewl pitifully into the gag and plead with her eyes.

Too late she now realised what the product was for; to display the female form, and why there were no other women in the room. The MD seemed extremely pleased with the results so far.

"Of course gentlemen, each product must be specifically made for your particular subject. This one for example, has been made specifically for the delightful Abigail here".

This came as another shock for her. She had assumed it was a standard product and that she happened to fit on it OK. But actually the pads, the grooves, and the relative positions of the bottom seat, the foot restraint and the head rest were absolutely perfect for her body.

"The lead time on this product is 2 weeks" he mentioned.

This also shocked her. If it was made specifically for her, not only would they have needed her exact dimensions 2 weeks ago, but also that they knew that she was going to be the subject.

"But I only agreed to attend this presentation yesterday!" she thought in confusion. "And how have they got my exact measurements anyway?"

Her breasts continued to rise and fall beautifully with each breath. The MD decided to encourage his customers further. And he got up onto the table above her head.

"As you can see gentlemen, the lovely Abigail is completely helpless for our amusement."

She wondered what amusement exactly he had in mind. She could have guessed. The MD knelt down above her head, facing down her body, with his knees on either side of her head. He cradled her face in his hands and looked down at her upsidedown face.

"She can't stop me doing this..." he said as he stroked the sides of her face. "Or this..." as he smiled down at her and stroked down over her slender pale neck and around and under the top edge of her blouse. "Or even this..." he said as he leant forward and his hands slid down over the front of her blouse.