Abigail in Trouble Ch. 03: Boardroom Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please get him to stop! I can't take any more! Stop him please!"

Andy replied with amusement "Don't look at me Gorgeous. I want some of what he's got, after him."

She lifted her head and looked down over her heaving breasts at Hans' large member only part the way inside her.

"Oh God no! You can't! It won't fit! Please stop!"

Hans ignored her pleading and kept sliding his tool into her lush body, easing further and further up into her sensitive pussy. He stretched her wet tunnel as he rocked in and out and delved further into her. There seemed no end to the long tool sliding into her. She continued pleading with him, but as she felt fuller and fuller of male flesh, her pleas and begging were intermingled with gasps and moans as her internal nerves and G-spot were firmly rubbed by the man-flesh sliding up inside her.

"Oh God! No please stop. I can't...Oooh...can't take it. Please take it ouooooh! God! Aaah!"

She was obviously a very sensual being that even as Hans invaded her body, she responded as her pleasure centres were being reluctantly aroused. Finally, with a grunt from Hans and a squeal from Abigail, he bottomed out and his large bell-end pressed firmly up against her cervix.

Hans lowered himself onto her slightly, his balls resting between her spread thighs, his chest squashing her proud breasts. He rested there, feeling his throbbing manhood tightly sheathed inside her trembling womanhood, letting her adjust to his size. He stirred himself slightly inside her, making her gasp, and coating his shaft with juice. He rested on his elbows on either side of her face, and looking down at her still protesting face, cupped her cheeks and brought his mouth down onto her lips.

She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her firmly and deeply, capturing her pleasure and silencing her apart from her moans as he continued to stir his loins over hers, stirring his large cock deeply inside her body. He sucked her breath from her as his tongue and lips slurped at her beautiful mouth. His chest pressed gently against her large soft, up-thrust breasts, rubbing against her nipples through the thin lace.

He released her mouth and she gasped in air, unable to speak for a while. He reached down to his fly, release his trousers and pushed them over his bottom. He wore no underwear.

Just as she regained her breath enough and was about to plead with him anew, he flexed his buttocks back which withdrew his large cock to almost slip out from her pussy. Then he firmly thrust all the way back into her. She threw her head back, her breasts up and shrieked out as his love muscle surged through her vagina to push into her cervix.

Hans started pumping her firmly. The strapped down teenager was helpless to resist him as he started fucking her with firm full length thrusts. His cock was now fully lubricated by a combination of pre-cum, her juice and the remaining lubricant injected during her machine rape. He looked down at her anguished young face as he reamed her tight hole with his rock hard fleshy piston.

She felt glorious inside and looked fantastic outside. He started grunting as he exerted himself to drive his cock firmly through her wet velvety tunnel. She was squealing each time he thrust into her body, and whimpering each time he withdrew. Her G-spot was being firmly rubbed with each inward and outward stroke. Her clit was being squeezed each time he bottomed out in her stretched pussy.

Her breasts heaved against his chest making her nipples rub behind the lace as he raped her firmly. Hans sped up to a good pace, pumping her vulnerable body with all his strength. She could do nothing to prevent him, not even protest as his pumping took her breath away and all she could do was toss her head and squeal under the blissful assault. Her squeaks became more frantic and higher and higher in pitch as her body was pounded into submission.

Finally he could take no more and with a roar, started offloading his cream inside her young pussy. He tensed and thrust forward and his cock convulsed, spurting a long cool jet of sperm splashing against and through her cervix. This set off her own orgasm and her body went rigid as her muscles convulsed and spasmed, thrusting her head back and her breasts into his chest, as her pussy involuntarily squeezed his exploding shaft.

Hans didn't stop, he withdrew and plunged back in as his cock injected another long squirt of cum into her, coating her walls and splashing her cervix. The next spurt erupted only when the head of his cock had reach full depth pressing firmly into her cervix, so that the liquid burst through her cervix and directly into her womb, making her shriek with the enforced pleasure in the throes of her intense orgasm.

Hans kept pumping her hard, and each thrust allowed his large dick to spew forth its wet and creamy seed, flooding her insides with his goo. Finally with a grunt, he made his last thrust and embedded himself deeply inside her as his dick blasted its last wad of cum inside her. She whimpered as she felt his cock convulse deep inside her and then she went limp and hers eyes stared un-focused as her orgasm subsided.

She made cute little cooing noises as she came down off her peak as Hans slipped almost all the way out of her. Before removing the tip, he un-clipped her ankles and unstrapped her knees from the table. Then, as he withdrew with a "plop", he squeezed her pussy lips together with his fingers, sealing all their joint discharge inside her. He moved her legs together, holding her pussy lips closed.

Andy was ready to take over, and held her legs firmly together while he got into position. Hans cleaned himself up whilst Andy knelt down at her feet. He leaned forward over her legs and squeezed the lips of her tender pussy together with his fingers, holding its contents in, while he opened her legs again. He shuffled up with his knees wide, lifting her thighs over his own. He had already taken his trousers off and his long hard, angry cock stuck out towards her.

She was still gasping for air after her recent orgasm and too exhausted to fight him. Andy shuffled up until the head of his cock was above her pussy, then he dipped it and guided the tip to her entrance. He placed the bulbous tip against the entrance to her pussy as his fingers released the lips and they parted, only to be plugged by his cock.

She gasped as she felt his large, hot bell end press against her lips, holding the copious amounts of Hans' discharge inside her. Andy leaned forward, bringing his torso above her and sliding the head of his cock into her pussy. His cock was about the same diameter as Hans' but it was longer!

He grabbed her hips and started easing into her wet body. The flood of liquid inside her had nowhere to go. Some of it was squeezed around his large cock, lubricating and easing its passage through her sensitive velvet tunnel, but most of it was pushed back into the depths of her vagina.

She started to panic and gasp anew as his tool stretched her as before and slid further into her. As his piston advanced, it pushed the plug of liquid before it like a syringe, until it pooled up in front of her cervix. As Andy continued to firmly slide his large cock into her, the pressure built up until with a squeal from her lips, her cervix opened to let it burst through and inject into her womb.

Andy continued to syringe her tight body as the fluids injected into her womb through her over-sensitive cervix, making her whimper with each forced opening of the tight muscle. Eventually his cock itself reached her cervix and nudged firmly there. He still had three inches of his impressively long cock not buried inside her but he kept up the pressure.

She whimpered and shook her head, sensing that he had bottomed out and that there was no way any more of him could fit inside her, but he grasped her hips firmly, and with a grunt and a firm thrust, his cock head stretched the tight muscle of her cervix and he actually penetrated the head through to her womb. Her body shrieked in a silent scream as the oversensitive tight muscle of her cervix expanded to allow his passage. His bell-end pushed through and gave her a sharp pang of pleasure/pain, then her tight muscle squeezed around his girth behind the head, effectively clamping him deep inside her.

Her head tipped back, her eyes rolled and she started hyperventilating with short gasps as she felt her overstretched body totally filled by his hot shaft. Her hands scrabbled in their bonds, trying to find a way of escape, but there was none. Her legs flailed on either side of him, but found no purchase. Her head tossed from side to side, seeking aid or relief. Her breasts heaved firmly up in the air from her chest, threatening to bursts out from their lace confines and her nipples extended and throbbed.

Andy held himself still inside her, just enjoying the feeling of her young, helpless body writhing under him. Eventually her gasps became audible as she adjusted to the feel of him inside her and she simply squeaked with each breath.

Andy thought her breasts looked beautiful and decided to get a better look. He leant forward on his elbow and eased down the lace cup covering her right breast. The firm but soft round shape of her pert breast with its erect nipple wobbled free. He repeated the same on the other side exposing her lovely left breast. He drew down the cups and tucked them under her breasts along the underwiring, which helped lift the underside of her breasts up, keeping them thrust up towards him.

Her soft naked breasts looked wonderful as they heaved up towards him, helped by the arch of her back and her arms pinned behind her. He placed his hands gently over the yielding mounds and squeezed them, making her moan softly. He drew up the tender flesh through his fingers, closing in on her nipples which he held and tweaked in his fingertips, making her jump and gasp. He rolled the throbbing tips between his fingers and thumbs, teasing the shapes into even firmer peaks and causing pangs of pleasure connected to her pussy twitch around his embedded shaft, which he felt.

Abigail gasped audibly each time he tugged at her nipples.

Still firmly embedded in her pussy, with his bell end snug in her cervix, Andy knelt forward with his elbows on either side of her and his large hands cupping a soft breast in each warm palm. He gripped her hips firmly with his elbows, while his hands held her breasts firmly and his thumbs and forefingers squeezed her nipples.

He held her down firmly and pulled his long dick backwards. After some tugging resistance, the bell end of his large dick slipped back through her cervix causing her to catch her breath and whimper. He withdrew his hips, sliding his long shaft out through her tunnel until the head nestled just inside, then eased forward again, re-burying himself inside her again. This time he didn't penetrate through her cervix, but bumped up firmly against it.

He began to stroke himself back and forth into and out of her tight but slippery pussy, expanding her beautiful tunnel with each inward stroke. She writhed meekly and mewled as he started to fuck her with slow, but long strokes. He squeezed her breasts and nipples sharply in his hands, making her squeak and making her pussy twitch. He leant forward slightly, changing the angle of attack and still rocking his hips into her with long strokes.

Focusing on her breasts, he bent his head down and captured a nipple in his mouth. She moaned as he sucked on it firmly, rubbing his tongue roughly across the tip. He switched to the other nipple, tugging and pulling at it with his lips and then sucking it deep into his mouth so that his wet tongue could fondle the sensitive, swollen bud from side to side.

What with his long penis firmly pumping inside her, and the assault on her breasts and nipples, she was writhing under the sensual assault. This angle had the potential of allowing him to slide really deep inside her. Her eyes were close and her head was gently tossing from side to side as she panted and whimpered. He gripped her breasts firmly in his large hands, squeezing the offered shapes into tighter cones and letting his thumbs press down and circulated on whichever nipple he wasn't sucking at the time. She seemed to respond well to that.

Then he gripped her narrow waist with his elbows and lunged into her with a strong and immensely deep thrust, making her eyes pop out and drawing a high pitched squeal from behind the gag. His penis stroked quickly up to her cervix, pressing firmly into the entrance to her womb, throbbing against the sensitive walls.

He rocked his hips back, sliding his large tool out of her, then powered into her again. He started fucking her quickly and firmly, fully gripping her body, holding her helpless and captive under him as he took his pleasure in her young, sexy body. Her eyes closed tight and opened wide as he pumped her hard and fast, stretching and stroking her wet pussy and sliding his full length across her G-spot, making her judder each time.

The volume of spunk from Hans was being pumped back and forth through her cervix, the wet restriction causing it to vibrate as the juice was squeezed through making her body quiver. Her senses were completely overwhelmed and she built quickly to the edge of a climactic precipice again. He tweaked and sucked on her nipples and squeezed her soft breasts as he pumped her firmly. She struggled and writhed under him as she felt his large invader piston in and out of her very sensitive love tunnel.

Her squeals got higher and higher in pitch and closer together as her passion was forced over the edge of bliss. At last she arched her back towards him, closed her eyes tightly, strained against her bonds and screamed a long, shrill high pitched squeal as her pussy convulsed violently all around his pumping cock and she started to cum spectacularly for the second time in half an hour.

Immediately he held her and started pumping her very hard, very fast and very deep, his tool reaching nearly its full depth with each powerful thrust, pushing the muscle of her cervix out a little each time. This kept her on the peak of orgasm, writhing in ecstasy and squeaking uncontrollably.

Her whole body quivered violently and her pussy walls clutched tightly around his pumping shaft in strong spasms that kept going and kept going. He started grunting under the exertion of pumping her along on the crest of her continuous orgasm. Her breasts heaved into his hands and her back arched towards him as she came and came and came. Hard. Her head thrashed about on the leather padding, her legs shook in the air as he pumped her hard.

His mouth released her nipple and both hands clamped firmly around each breast, squeezing around the perimeter, making the soft mounds stretch towards him and his large thumbs pushed and rotated her nipples firmly. Her pussy squirted juice deep inside, mixing with the already copious amounts of cum, further lubricating his thick tool.

She felt absolutely fantastic cumming under and around him. Finally he could take no more and his large swollen balls were ready to explode. With a loud grunt and a deep thrust, his penis swelled even larger, and even in the throes of her orgasm, she felt it pulse along its length and splurge a powerful jet of sperm deep into her pussy, splashing against and through her cervix and flooding her. Again.

With a roar he thrust forward and pressed the fat head of his large shaft against her sensitive cervix and it expended the ring of muscle and, extracting a short scream from her lips, popped through into her womb. His dick pumped at that full depth as he spurted another stream of liquid while his penis was embedded in her cervix. As she felt him explode deep inside her womb, she screamed as a new wave of ecstasy burst through her young body.

He kept pumping and thrusting, keeping his bell-end within her cervix, sliding a few inches of his cock through her cervical opening which was stretched around his girth. As he worked at that incredible depth inside her body, he kept spraying her again and again with his sperm as she continued to spasm around his powerful injections.

With one final effort, gripping her waist and breasts, he plunged his full length into her, his bell end deep within her womb and his balls emptied their final burst, spurting along his length and splashing through into her young body. This stretching and flooding of her cervix caused a final blissful wave of orgasm to erupt from deep within her and she whimpered and quivered as her body gave its last convulsions before her soft body finally relaxed in bliss.

As Andy ground to a halt, himself spent, she made little whimpering mewling noises as her body allowed her to come down. He held himself deep up inside her for a little while, feeling her body flutter and quiver under and around him, then reluctantly slipped out of her cervix causing her to gasp.

He slid his hard cock all the way out of her flooded hole. As he slipped from between her pussy lips, she sighed, giving a last violent shudder through her body which made all the soft flesh of her breasts and thighs quiver. As he slipped out of her, a gush of white liquid poured out of her pussy and into the cup positioned strategically between her legs.

She was exhausted and couldn't move her muscles as she made little cooing noises, her naked breasts still heaving and her pussy continued to gush its double cream load. Andy cleaned himself up while Hans unstrapped her waist and wrists and gentle propped her up to untangle her arms from the grooves and her blouse. He carefully lay her back down with her arms to her sides.

He laid her skirt and a box of tissues next to her on the table, and they left her to recover as they finished tidying up. Once they were done, they loaded up the trolleys, unlocked the doors and left to take the equipment away, leaving her to herself.

As they left, Andy muttered to Hans "Bloody hell. She was the best fuck ever!" Hans agreed.

It took her a long time to recover. Her body needed time to calm down from her orgasmic ordeal. She was aware of her exposure: naked breasts and her gaping pussy continuing to leak spunk, but her muscles were too weak to move for a while.

Eventually she was able to stir herself and sit up. She pulled her bustier cups back over her tender breasts and pulled her blouse up and buttoned it up. She had stopped dribbling cum from her pussy, so she mopped herself up a bit, then scooted over to the side and shakily stood next to the table while she put her skirt back on. She couldn't find her panties anywhere.

She stood near the door and wondered what to do next. She thought she must look a bit of a wreck and didn't want anyone to see her as she tried to sneak out of the building. Just then, the door opened, and she shrank back from it. It was Hans, and she felt strangely relieved that it wasn't somebody unknown. He had her coat and a package for her.

He appeared the gentleman as he wrapped her coat around her and discretely escorted her down in the lift to the side entrance where a taxi was waiting to take her home. Paying the taxi, he handed her the package and wished her luck.