All Comments on 'Abigail in Trouble Ch. 03: Boardroom Demonstration'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Brierrose70Brierrose70about 4 years ago
More of this

We need more of this kind of stories. I feel the people are to soft and get offended to easily anymore. They need to remember this is fantasy and it’s for pure enjoyment.

Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anatomy Lessons !

So many questions....Did you submit all of the chapters in one go? It’s the only thing I can think of as to why you wouldn’t make adjustments to your storyline.

Anatomy - a man’s cock will NOT go beyond or into the cervix. If it ever did happen she’s going to be in agony.

Akirababe87 - re: your comments at chapter 2, yes I know exactly what you mean. I love the “rape fantasy” concept too as well as being a switch in BDSM terms. It’s incredibly erotic to feel helpless during sex and yes to does allow that “guilt free sex” issue. I’ve been raped and abused too, in my case it happened over a period of years when I was a child. Exploring BDSM with my husband has done more healing than counselling ever did. I don’t think that the majority of men understand a woman’s attitude/ approach to everyday life. From childhood were taught to be wary of every man, how to interact, what is or isn’t acceptable to wear, what route to take when going out anywhere, whether or not it’s even safe or appropriate to be outside alone, don’t make direct eye contact, with anyone, good girls don’t do that, there literally so much subliminal behaviour modification that women are the ones made to feel guilty if we are assaulted because we “should have known better” than to walk home that way etc. Victim shaming and blaming is alive and well and were in the 21st century.

I prefer to ignore the generic labels like slut because in my opinion there’s no such thing, it just means that they’re sexually liberated. Negative perceptions in our society usually have a female attribute or slant to it, including negative perceptions of men; he’s such a pussy, don’t cry you big girl. A man who fucks anything with a pulse is cheered on: what a guy! He’s such a stud! Good for him he’s sewing his wild oats. Reverse the roles and a woman showing the same behaviour is a dirty slut/ whore, nasty cunt. Ironically a woman could be a virgin and still be branded in the same negative manner if she won’t fuck a guy. It’s an attitude that’s pervasive throughout society.

One of my favourite categories on this site is “Reluctance” but it’s been paired with Non Consent so I often have to wade through a lot of bullshit to find good stories.

Shutting down all empathy for the female character and ignoring the utter lack of reality is the only way to read this story. That’s counterintuitive to reading any story. It’s not even the “fantasy rape” scenario instead it’s a fantasy story about a girl who has been raped and sexually assaulted on several occasions.

Brierrose - I’m fully aware that it’s intended as an erotic story AND that it’s a fantasy. I’m not easily offended but even in a fantasy story no does mean no. If she was reluctant to engage in these sexual acts but then warmed up to the proceedings then yes abso-fucking-lutely definitely erotic. That isn’t the way it’s written though is it?

I hadn’t intended to read anymore but the I noticed the comment from Akirababe AND I saw a chapter labelled as BDSM and was hoping that it was a move from non con.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...