Abigail in Trouble Ch. 04: Nightclub Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad had found a padded triangular bolster. It was wedge shaped, about three feet long, two feet wide, and the thick end was about 2 feet deep. Brad placed this directly in front of her on the table with the thick end against her thighs, then they leant her forward. She tried to resist but they both firmly pushed her down and held her there so that she was lying over the bolster with her bum in the air and her face flat on its side at the end of the table.

She was in a very vulnerable position, hands tied, ankles strapped, mouth gagged, door locked, bottom sticking up in the air. She closed her eyes and wept at her predicament.

She was jolted back to attention by the feeling of Brad climbing up onto the table top behind her. He knelt over the spreader bar, pinning her legs down and his knees brushing the inside of her stockinged legs. He gathered her short dress and flipped it up over her up-thrust bottom and tucked it well under her trapped arms at her waist, revealing round her bottom and her puffy pussy lips exposed by the thong being still stretched to the side.

He patted her bottom with one hand and licked a finger and felt in her pussy with the other. She squirmed and tried to vocalise her protest as he touched her most intimate place, wiggling his fingertip inside her warm and moist pussy.

Josh meanwhile moved around to the head of the table. He knelt down on the floor, cupped her head in both hands and turned it forward to face him, their faces very close. She looked lovely all helpless and vulnerable, her eyes staring into his, helplessly pleading with him. He put his hands around to the back of her head and unstrapped the gag, making her think for a second that he had taken pity on her.

He eased the gag out from between her lips, but immediately held her face firmly and his lips mashed against hers. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her roughly and wetly, his tongue, recently having tasted her pussy juice, snaking into her mouth and battling with hers.

With this distraction, she didn't notice Brad unzipping himself and pushing his trousers over his hips. Wearing no underwear, his long tool stood up proudly in front of him, erect above her bottom. He grasped it in his hand and wanked it for a few strokes to ensure it was as hard as iron. Then with one hand on the top of her bottom and one holding his long manhood firmly, he bobbed it down and touched it to her pussy lips.

As Josh continued to french kiss her deeply, she jolted and squealed and her eyes opened wide at the hot fleshy contact on her pussy, immediately realising what it was. Brad directed his cock up and down her pussy lips, rubbing and nudging at the soft, wet flesh. He ran it through between her legs, letting her feel the top of his shaft sliding along the outside length of her pussy, nudging and rubbing firmly across her sensitive clit.

She made some pitiful mewling noises from within her trapped mouth as Josh kissed her and Brad rubbed his hardness up and down her pussy, coating its tip with her slick juices.

Josh easily held her head steady with one hand, and unseen, undid his trousers and pushed them over his hips down to the floor. He started stroking his thick turgid cock as he snogged the young captive beauty tied helpless on the table. Brad continued to saw his length through between her legs along her slick sensitive gash, rubbing across her clit each time, making her squeak.

Then Josh released her mouth and she gasped for air and uttered little noises as Brad teased her pussy with his cock.

"No. Oh, oh, oh. Please. Uh, uh, uh. No stop. Ah, ah, ah. Please, oh, oh OH!"

She closed her eyes to try to concentrate on resisting the feelings that were building inside her body, whilst she continued to gasp and pant. Her mouth was open to take in deep breaths as she gasped which was just as well, because when Josh stood up, his cock pointed out directly level with her lips. Holding her head steady, Josh firmly slid his thick man-flesh into her beautiful wet mouth.

Immediately Abigail screamed and her eyes flew open as she was forced to accept this large cock in her warm mouth. She could not pull back or turn her head away and Josh's fleshy pole slid over her tongue and filled her mouth, stretching her jaw. She had never had a penis in her mouth before and she struggled anew to break free. Josh gasped in pleasure as her mewls and moans around his shaft made nice vibrations and felt good.

He held her head gently and then started rocking his hips first outward, then in, sliding his large cockhead through her mouth across her tongue. There had been a good deal of spittle left after she was gagged and Josh's snogging, so his dick slid easily through her warm wet mouth. Only part of Josh's length was inside her mouth at the end of the stroke, but it still felt good. Josh gently and slowly pumped his thick cock into her mouth, her lips stretching slightly around his girth.

After while of this, she was actually starting to get accustomed to the feeling of being gagged by a large pumping prick, but with Brad nudging her clit regularly, she still felt helpless to resist the whims of these two strong young men.

Brad noticed that his friend had stepped things up a gear and so Brad stopped his sawing action across her pussy, which gave her some relief. That was just before he gripped her hips firmly and with one long stroke, plunged gloriously deep into her warm, slippery pussy. She shrieked in surprised arousal around Josh cock as she felt Brad's invader slide all the way into her sensitive body until it made contact with her cervix.

She was now helplessly impaled on a cock at each end, with no means of escape.

Brad stirred his groin around her pert bottom, ensuring she could feel his long cock moving around inside her and rubbing against all the sensitive spots. Then the lads started slowly sliding in and out of her in unison. As Brad slid out of her, he push her hips forward and Josh, holding her head slid into her mouth. Then, as Josh slid out, they moved her back onto Brads plunging cock.

She squealed with each stroke as they started to build up a slow steady rhythm, spit roasting her lovely young body on their strong cocks. They didn't give her an inch of movement as they fucked her from both ends. They started grunting and speeding up as the sheer feeling of her warm wet body surrounded their hard dicks.

Brad could feel her pussy involuntarily clenching and unclenching his tool as erotic sensations rippled through her inexperienced body. At the end of each inward stroke, his long dick pushed against her cervix, making her squeak. Then his cock withdrew a long way until it was just nestled inside the entrance to her pussy before plunging deep in again.

Josh was working her mouth gently, but as the tempo increased, he held her face more firmly behind her ears and started working a bit deeper with each stroke. Soon he was nudging the soft back of her mouth and the bloated head nestled in the entrance to her throat, gagging her and making her panic briefly with each touch before he withdrew.

She started squeaking each time her cervix was firmly nudged by Brad's cock, and moaned when Josh's cock nudged into the back of her throat, so that her muffled cries were twice as fast as the strokes.

The lads increased both the pace and the depth, so that soon she was been well and truly reamed from both ends. Josh straightened her mouth on his cock and thrust his big bell end straight down her throat, expanding it and making it squeeze down on his sensitive bulbous end. Meanwhile, Brad moved his hands to grip her arms, and using them as leverage, started to really thrust deep against her cervix, opening it up at the end of each stroke to an additionally shrill squeal around Josh's cock.

Both blokes were grunting under the effort of fucking this young helpless beauty together, their synchronised coordination gone, and they could feel that their work inside her body was building her up towards a strong orgasm. At first they weren't sure that they wanted to give her an orgasm, but after a brief, laboured debate they decided that she would probably feel good, coming around them

Their rough treatment, and especially Brad's long cock rubbing against her G-spot and cervix were really getting to her and Abigail could feel herself building and building to an almighty climax. The guys were aware she was getting close and they urged their bodies deeper into her in order to get her off. It wasn't long coming and with a load scream around Josh's cock, she started convulsing and jerking in her bonds as a tidal wave of unbidden ecstasy swept through her.

Her body shook and her insides quivered, she made a long broken guttural sound as her body spasmed out of control, even as it was held so tight. Both men plunged to their full depth in her, Josh's cock sliding deep down her throat, cutting off her whimpers with her air supply. Brad's cosk penetrated through her cervix and wedged there. Both men held on tight as she rode wave upon wave of her suffocating orgasm, making her body quiver and spasm internally, milking their cocks.

They just waited what seemed like hours but was probably only a few seconds while she shook and quivered around them on the table, straining against her bonds, until she finally gave a hard shudder before going limp.

Josh immediately withdrew from her mouth, finally allowing her lungs to intake a long gasp of fresh air. Brad popped his cock out through her cervix and slid it out of her pussy with a plop. He moved her thong back over her pussy holding her juice in and getting it soaked. He untucked her dress skirt and pulled it back over her exposed bottom again and climbed off the table, leaving the helpless teenager to gasp and pant her way back from oblivion.

The guys had so very nearly erupted inside her. They were achingly hard and horny and they wanted to finish themselves off. After a bit of discussion, they agreed a scheme. Brad got a long rope and looped it through a metal ring in the middle of the ceiling.

Before she had caught her breath, they peeled her off the table top and bolster and hauled her back upright on her knees. They grabbed her arms and sides and pulled her off the table so that she was once again standing on the floor. She was still very shaky after her orgasmic ordeal and the spreader bar with her high heels weren't helping her keep upright, so the two men had to hold her up.

They untied her hands and she thought that maybe it was all over and that they were going to release her now. She was wrong. Josh gently slid his hands from her neck over her shoulders, drawing the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. He bent each of her arms and fed her elbows through the loops, allowing her arms to drop to her sides. Her dress still stayed up, hugging her bosom. They retied her wrists together in front of her to one end of the long rope. She tried tugging it loose but it held firm.

Then Brad held the other end of the line and pulled her arms up above her head. Josh found a couple of plastic steps and lifted each of her feet onto each one, then Brad took up the slack in the rope, holding her arms taught up above her head. Her head was between her upstretched arms as she still panted for breath, her breasts heaving up and down.

She was now tied standing up, stood on a couple of low plastic steps with her feet separated by the spreader bar. The lads prowled around her helpless body elevated slightly by the steps, and looking delicious in her thin party dress. Her face was wet with sweat, tears and dribbled saliva, and stray tendrils of her hair stuck to her cheeks. She was still gasping for breath, making her lovely bosom rise and fall provocatively.

Then Brad went behind her, stroked his hands around to her waist and moved them up to her breasts. He cupped them firmly and squeezed. Even though she was not gagged, she only had enough energy to whimper as he molested her. Josh stood in front of her and admired the view. After a while, Brad took a step back and found the zipper at the back of her dress. She whined a bit as he drew it down to the top of her bottom, revealing the back of her strapless bra to him.

He stepped back and gave her bottom a hard slap. She cried out in surprise and jumped a bit in her taught bonds. This caused her dress to shake itself off her body. It slipped down her torso, over her hips, shimmered down her long legs and rested around her shoes and ankles lying in a ring over the steps. Both horny young men wolf whistled quietly as her perfect young body was revealed, clad only in her heels, black lace top hold-up stockings, black lace thong and matching black lace strapless push-up half bra.

Her lovely breasts seemed to defy gravity as they were thrust up by the position of her hands, and the bra itself, making an enticing cleavage where they touched. Her pussy and round arse were frame by the stockings below and the black lace of her brief thong as it hugged her body between her legs. She blushed in shame and hung her head as they viewed her exposed body.

Brad then stood close behind her and Josh stood in front. Brad snaked his hands round to her waist, then moved his large warm palms up to cup under her breasts, lifting them and weighing them. She gasped as he squeezed underneath, then his hands clamped over them and squashed them against her body, making the flesh bulge above her lace bra tops.

Then Josh said "Let's have a look at these puppies shall we?" Brad cupped his hands under them as Josh peeled down one lacy cup, exposing the delicate soft flesh of one of her lovely orbs. The nipple was engorged and stiff and still throbbing from the earlier treatment. The colder air made it pucker and stiffen further. She whimpered as her soft booby was exposed. Then Josh repeated the same with the other breast.

"My word, they're perfect!" Josh remarked.

Brad came up to her shoulder and peeked around her arm and down at her full, now naked, breasts above his hands.

"Oh yes, what gorgeous babies!" he agreed.

Josh moved Brad's grabby hands out of the way as he tucked the lace of the cups underneath her breasts so that the underwiring and lace still held her breasts firmly and proudly pert and erect.

Brad's warm hands returned to cup the lower half of her magnificent breasts, while Josh's hands got a palmful of the top half of the naked fleshy orbs. Between the two lads' hands, her nipples were trapped, pinched and rolled about as the two men greedily squashed, squeezed and mauled her sensitive breasts. She gasped and moaned and struggled in her bonds and made little protests at them, but they ignored her as they took their pleasure in fondling her breasts.

Then Brad slid his hands lower down her front and to her hips. As he left her breasts, Josh's large hands grasped around the whole pliable, soft shapes and squeezed them into peaks, making her nipples throb and ache. His thumbs playfully teased and tilted the throbbing nipples up and down and side to side, sending little pangs of pleasure down to her pussy again and making her whimper.

Brad found the sides of her thong and started sliding them down and off her hips. She was just in the middle of complaining to him to ask him to stop, when Josh bent down and sucked a nipple into his wet mouth.

"No, please don't take my panties off! No please, I ...oooooooh, Aaaaah!"

Josh's mouth action on her nipple caused her to gasp loudly and took her coherent speech from her. His lips grabbed at her nipple and rolled it and his tongue flicked across the end of the sensitive bud. He sucked the tip of her breast into his mouth and suckled on it firmly, drawing out and extending the red nubbin of her young nipple.

When the first nipple was nice and swollen and hard, he did the same with the other one. Then he started alternating his mouth between them. Whichever nipple he wasn't suckling at, his fingers tweaked and squeezed, as both his large hands squeezed her lovely bare breasts towards him. She gasped and whimpered, chewing on her bottom lip as his assault on her nipples tweaked pleasure nerves within her pussy.

Meanwhile, Brad had slipped the sides of her lace thong over her shapely hips and was working it down over the lace of her stockings, peeling the damp lace away from her dripping pussy. As the material pulled away from her pussy lips, a thin cord of juice connected the lace to her pussy, demonstrating how much sticky juice her reluctant body had produced.

Brad slid the damp remnants down her legs, stretching it tight into a thin scrap of material between her ankles just above the fallen dress and the bar that held her legs spread 2 foot apart. Her bottom, pussy and breasts were now exposed to them. Brad knelt down and unshackle one ankle. Lifting one leg at a time, he worked her thong and dress free from her legs, before refastening the spreader bar and keeping her feet on the low steps.

Brad then stood up and fetched a bottle of massage oil, and dropping his trousers, ran his long rock-hard cock up her back, brushing past the soft globes of her naked bottom. He held her hips firmly and directed her bottom out a little. She whimpered knowing what he wanted to do, and sure enough, he angled his groin to allow his cock to slide between her legs and brush across her pussy lips.

"No, no! no...aaah!" she pleaded as Brad sawed his length between her legs, sliding the top surface of his cock across her wet juicy pussy lips, slightly opened by the spread of her legs, and nudging across her clit. Josh continued to suckle her nipples in turn. Brad ensured that his long cock was covered in her sweet girl juice, wiggling her bottom over his shaft and occasionally dipping the tip up in between her pussy lips, the sensitive contact making her shudder slightly.

As he drew back, he dribbled some massage oil onto his cock before pushing back between her legs, making the slippery friction rub along her gash. After a few strokes, spreading the oil all over his cock, he dribbled some more in the top crack of her bottom, and it ran liberally over he bum-hole and down to her pussy.

After discarding the bottle of oil, Brad angled his body back. He held her hips and positioned her bottom. Abigail thought he was going to slide it into her pussy and braced herself for the plunge, but she was wrong. Because of the shallow steps and her heels, the shorter Abigail now had her bottom directly in front of Brad's throbbing cock. Brad directed the slimy pointed tip of his cock at her virgin arsehole and pressed forward. This came as a complete surprise to her and she shrieked in protest.

"No! No! What are you DOING?!?! You can't do that! Stop!"

Brad ignored her and concentrated on pressing his slippery tip against her tight sphinxter muscle, working it around the hole, trying to tease it into her. She shrieked and wriggled in an attempt to stop his worming bell-end from opening her up, but the oil made her hole slippery and he kept the pressure against her tight hole muscle until it finally gave way and suddenly his cock head slipped into her behind.

Abigail went wild. "Aaah! No! STOP!" she pleaded as he held her hips and applied steady pressure as his slick cock slid further into her bottom. She felt lovely and tight and luckily her juices and the oil had coated his cock so well, he slid into her virgin rectum with not too much resistance except the tight sphincter muscle. She shouted her protests at him over her shoulder, even though Josh was desperately trying to distract her by sucking and tweaking her sensitive nipples.

"No you bastards! Stop...Ooohhh!...Stop doing that! Take it out of me! You cAaaaaaaahhhn't do that to me! No! StOooooooh!" she cried out to both of them.

The lads enjoyed playing with her as Brad's cock made its steady progress into warm, slick, untouched territory. She felt full in her bottom and the pressure on her nipples kept tugging at her pussy walls. Soon, Brad's full length was embedded firmly inside her bottom. She gasped for breath as she tried to hurl abuse at him.