Abigail in Trouble Ch. 04: Nightclub Nightmare

Story Info
Abigail gets singled out by a couple of studs.
13.3k words
4.66
53.9k
60

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she got back from her boardroom ordeal, she felt exhausted, offended, embarrassed, a little sore but also strangely satisfied, a feeling that scared her. She had to admit that she had experienced some absolutely amazing feelings which had been forced from her body by the men who had dominated and abused her. But that was it. They hadn't asked, and she hadn't consented. And while she was in a kind of awe as to what pure pleasure her own body was capable of experiencing, she was still very angry at the fact that they simply hadn't asked. And the fact that they had exposed her in public.

Abigail cheered up a bit when she found that inside the package was a great wad of cash. At first she thought that at least she didn't go through all of that for nothing. But then when she thought about it, she felt cheap; they had basically paid her to abuse her. At least she didn't think her "brush" with the security guards was part of the financial "settlement". In any case she wasn't going to give the money back.

Instead she decided she was going spend the cash on cheering herself up with friends. So the next day she called up a couple of close girlfriends to arrange to out on the town for the evening.

Mel and Sue were both decent enough girls, but in the looks and body department, neither could compare to Abigail. To start with, Abigail's face was strikingly pretty for her age; innocent yet sexy, large brown eyes and her dark brown wavy hair fell about her shoulders nicely framing her face.

But her body was especially curvy for her age. Her hips and waist gave her a natural hourglass figure, but her breasts were her greatest asset. At 32D her figure carried them fantastically well, and even unsupported they stood proud. She was slightly self-conscious about them, especially given the recent unwanted attention she had received, but she was also feeling more confident in herself in the safety of a threesome and so didn't mind showing off her own body a bit. Within reason. And to nobody in particular.

Mel and Sue both agreed to meet with her at 8pm at Mel's house and they would then go around several pubs followed by a couple of nightclubs (Abigail was paying) before returning to Mel's house to crash out for the night. Her father agreed to drop her off at Mel's house and as she got into the car, he encouraged her on her outfit.

It was pretty warm still, and so she had chosen to wear a short navy blue summer dress with small white polka dots and thin straps. Because she didn't want any straps of her bra to show, under the dress she had put on a black strapless lace push-up bra. This thrust her young but large breasts up and together forming a wonderful cleavage which was not completely hidden by the front of the dress. Underneath she slipped on a matching black lace and silk thong to minimis the panty-line. The dress hugged her bust and waist, then flared out at the knee-length skirt, ending in a white lace trim along the hem.

She rolled a pair of black thigh-high lace-topped hold-up stockings up her shapely legs. Her favourite pair of navy high heels completed the outfit. These are the ones she had worn for her first office assignment and she knew she couldn't particularly dance very well in them, but they were actually quite comfortable and she liked the way they made her walk upright and showed off her figure nicely.

Her father dropped her off at Mel's house.

"Take care sweetheart" he called. "Stay with the others and don't break any hearts tonight. Have fun!"

"I will Dad" she replied over her shoulder as she skipped up the steps to Mel's house with her overnight bag.

The three girls helped each other touch up their makeup before heading out, each with a stylish handbag. They went to a couple of lively pubs for a couple of hours, drinks courtesy of Abigail, and then decided to move on to the nightclubs. The three girls attracted some general interest from teenage boys and young men, so they stuck closely together and brushed off any advances. Abigail got the most attention, even though she tried hide her body from them by staying in between her friends when she could. She just wanted to have fun with her friends.

They decided to go to one of the more secluded underground night clubs. As they went through the door, Abigail thought that one of the bouncers on the door looked familiar. They were through in a flash and she didn't get a second look to confirm whether she knew him or not.

In fact it was Andy, one of the security guards at the Boardroom Demonstration, now on his evening job. Andy had spotted her. He wasn't particularly surprised that she had slipped past without her recognising him, after all, the last time she had seen him was from a completely different angle! After ushering the next gaggle of entrants into the gloom, he went over and spoke to his younger brother Josh who was standing nearby.

Inside the club, the girls established themselves on tall stools near the bar and refused to budge. Several times a guy came up to them and approached one of the girls, mainly Abigail, to ask them to dance with them to the thumping rhythm, but each time they politely turned them down. Abigail was in the middle and the others were being protective of her, she being the youngest and least experienced in a nightclub.

Josh and his mate Brad sat across the crowded dance floor from the three girls and observed them brushing off the attention easily. Although all three girls were attracting attention, most of it seemed to be directed on Abigail, and Josh and Brad likewise had their focus on her, with her pretty face, sexy body and large firm boobs that bounced when she laughed.

When the three girls went off at one point to the ladies' room, Josh nudged Brad's arm and they followed surreptitiously. They noticed that the other two girls were being particularly protective of their slightly younger and more innocent friend. The two guys thought that was cute, but wanted to get closer to Abigail on her own. They started hatching a plan together.

Josh went to speak to his brother and came back with a certain key, while Brad nipped out to his car and came back with a black hold-all. Opposite the ladies' room were some doors and, after checking to see if anyone was around, they unlocked one and nipped inside. After a couple of minutes, they slipped out and returned to the dance floor and to their previous observation position.

The girls had returned to the same place and were continuing to enjoy their drinks without the need to dance. Josh and Brad put their strategy into action. This was designed to separate Abigail from her friends. They called over and spoke to a couple of friends, and then got ready as their plan unfolded.

The girls were giggling together, enjoying the music, drinks and their own company, with Abigail in the middle and other two flanking her. Chris, a good looking guy came smoothly sliding along the bar up to the side of Mel and started politely chatting to her. Although she had no intention of dancing with him, she found him polite, certainly not pushy, and was flattered at his compliments and attention, since much of the prior attention had being focussed on her friend Abigail.

As Mel turned to casually chat with Chris, Phil glided in on the other side of them, next to Sue. Flashing a 50 at the bar tender, he similarly drew Sue's attention with a no-strings-attached offer of a drink. Sue was likewise grateful of a little attention being focused on herself rather than Abigail for a change. She was flattered and accepted the drink offer, giving her attention to Phil, turning towards him on the counter.

Abigail was contemplating her own drink at the time, looking into her wineglass and considering whether she should slow down a little before she got too tipsy to walk.

This is when Josh and Brad made their move. Josh, beaming warmly, moved to the bar and while appearing to gain the bartender's attention, expertly wedged himself sideways between Mel and Abigail, facing the younger girl and offering her a drink. She turned to him, to smile but politely decline his offer, expecting him to get his own drink and move away again. She didn't notice Brad move in behind her, cutting her off from Sue.

The other girls didn't seem to notice, or if they did, they weren't concerned or were too busy chatting to Chris and Phil. Josh tried chatting Abigail up over the loud music.

"I haven't seen you in here before. I would have definitely remembered your pretty face" he opened with.

Abigail blushed. "No, we just decided to see what it was like in here" she called back.

"Well I really hope you make it a regular thing, Gorgeous" Josh oozed.

Abigail shook her head slightly at his cheesy attempts to compliment her. "And why's that?" she asked.

"So we can get to know you better, of course. Maybe persuade you to dance. C'mon!" He gestured towards the packed dance floor, trying to tease her off her stool by gently tugging her wineglass away from her fingers to allow her to stand up. Abigail rolled her eyes at yet another admirer's attempt to get her to dance. She was not too sure about the "we" part of the offer, and also wasn't sure she couldn't dance much in her heels, and told Josh so.

Josh gently persisted, assuring her she would be fine and that he would ensure she didn't stumble. He made his case in a very charming way, even offering his arm chivalrously and she found it difficult to resist, but was still reluctant to leave her friends. Josh explained that they wouldn't go far, indicating a space near to the bar, and she finally relented, making it clear it would be strictly only for one track, and allowed Josh to tug her off her stool.

She briefly turned back to Sue to give her handbag over for safekeeping. Sue turned briefly to acknowledge receipt of the bag and confirmed "No problem Abby", before turning back to chat with Phil.

This left Josh to escort Abigail the few steps to the edge of the dance floor, but Abigail was surprised that suddenly there was another man to her other side. Brad had moved in to flank her. She turned to Josh as if to say "Who's this?", but Josh nonchalantly introduced his friend Brad who apparently also wanted to dance with her. Feeling a bit uneasy about this development, the two young men nevertheless guided her to the dance floor, both with an arm resting on her elbow. She felt a little frogmarched, but relaxed a bit more when they only stopped a few feet within the mass of dancers, still within easy sight of her friends. Unseen by her, Josh nodded to the DJ, who put on a pre-prepared track and turned the volume right up.

They started to dance. Abigail started nervously and self-consciously, teetering slightly on her heels. She was glad for the several drinks to loosen her up a little. Josh moved in front to hold her hands and steady her. As they moved to the beat, his hands moved up her bare arms, moving closer to her as he shortened the length of contact. She lost herself more to the music as he drew her nearer to him.

He couldn't believe her body, especially her lovely breasts, the tops of which were displayed with their nice cleavage. As the beat moved them, he moved his hands to her narrow waist and despite her moving her arms up between them, he drew her body against him. She held her arms in front of her and rested them on his chest to keep the distance as they moved together. He held her waist firmly and tried to press his chest against her, but her arms were in the way.

Nevertheless, he started gyrating his hips as he held her, causing them to twist together to the beat. She was slightly taken aback by his forwardness but felt it would be rather rude to ask him to tone it down, after all they were trying to relax in a dark nightclub. She only planned to stay for one track so thought she could tolerate him for a bit, but this song seemed to be going on forever.

Josh was feeling a little frustrated about not being able to draw her body against his, so over her shoulder, he nodded to Brad who was dancing near to her back, eying up her body. He was particularly taken by her pert bottom which wiggled and gyrated nicely to the rhythm. At Josh's nod he moved his body into hers from behind and held her waist as Josh released her.

As Brad manoeuvred his front against her back, Abigail was startled as she felt him nestle against her bottom through the thin dress. His arms held her waist and held her against him as he gyrated his hips against her. She tried to turn to twist away from him but he held her hips firmly, holding her to him and his chest came up to her back.

She moved her hands down to try to prize his grip off her hips but she wasn't strong enough. Brad tucked his chin over her shoulder as he held her lovely body back against his front. His bulge grew as he rubbed it across and up and down her pert bottom through the dress material. He couldn't tell for sure, but he couldn't feel any panties apart from a narrow string high up on each hip. The loose material of her dress skirt slid over her bottom easily as he moved against it.

She said something over her shoulder in protest but it was lost in the loud music and he continued to rub himself against her, even in the middle of the dance floor. He looked down her front from his viewpoint over her shoulder. The tops of her breasts heaved up and down towards his face and he admired the wonderful shapes, gently bouncing in the dress.

She moved her hands backward and to each side to try to lever him off her, putting her head to the other side to see where his body was positioned. This was when Josh made his next move. Seeing that her arms were now out of the way, and seeing that she was distracted by his friend, Josh moved up quickly. Putting his hands around her narrow waist above Brad's, he finally pressed the front of his body against hers, snubbing her breasts against his chest.

She snapped her head around to look up into his face in fright as she found herself sandwiched firmly between the two young men. Josh pushed his chest against her soft breasts, squeezing them against his shirt. Her arms didn't know where to go as she tried to push both guys off her. They were both firmly holding themselves against her, gently squeezing her soft body between them.

As the beat continued to throb, they both gyrated their hips in time, forcing her body to move in the same circle. Soon they had her in a raunchy, bottom wiggling, corkscrew style dance, the gyrating action rubbing both their growing erections against her body; Brads pressed firmly in the cleft of her bottom and Josh's pressing into her belly.

She started to struggle a bit, but they held her firm and tight, Brad his hands on her hips, and Josh with his arms around her waist. She called to them to ease off, but they either didn't hear or were just ignoring her. She tried shouting at them, but her cries were lost in the deliberately loud music. She tried appealing to others nearby, but the darkness didn't help anyone notice her, and even if they did, others were obviously in a similar close dance albeit not a two on one.

She looked over towards her friends for help, but she realised that while the two lads had been dancing with her, they had manoeuvred her away from her friends into a dark corner of the crowded dance floor. The two lads were really enjoying insinuating their bodies against hers, trapping her between them. They ground their growing bulges into her soft body, squeezing her as their urges pressed against the soft shapes of her bottom, belly and breasts.

She shouted at Josh to give her space, but he pretended not to hear and continued to bump and grind against her. Although they were both taller than her, her four inch high heels made up for some of the difference. As Josh and Brad bent their knees in the "dancing" movement, this extra heeled height allowed the young men to thrust their growing erections into her groin area from the front and behind.

At last the bump and grind track ended and a quieter number started, so she took the opportunity to complain to Josh to give her more space and to let her go back to her friends. They eased off her a little, but still held her close, both in front and behind, making sure she didn't "fall over", but also holding her between them.

"What's the matter babe? You not enjoying your dance?" Josh asked. She was clearly worried about them still holding her there.

"I've done enough dancing for now thanks. Please let me go back to my friends" she replied. Josh wasn't taking the hint.

"We've only had one dance. You need to loosen up some more. Have another dance. You feel tense" he tried.

"I think I'll sit the next one out thank you" she explained. "Please take me back to my seat".

"You're definitely tense and I think you could do with some relaxation Babe."

"I'm fine thank you. Please let me go back." She again tried to prise their hands from around her waist.

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you could do with a massage" Josh suggested. Then a thought struck him. "Did you know that they have massage rooms at the back in here?"

"No I didn't. But I certainly don't want one now."

"Of course not. They don't do it this late anyway. Let me show you where though, so that you can come back for one on another occasion" Josh continued, trying to move things along a bit.

Brad contributed "Yeah they're down the corridor opposite the ladies'."

Abigail actually did vaguely remember two doors down the corridor as Brad had mentioned, but did not particularly want to see then now and didn't like the idea of Josh showing her, not expecting to come back here anytime soon.

She tried putting her foot down. "No thank you, just let me go please"

But Josh persisted and they didn't let her go. In the end, she reluctantly agreed to Josh just showing her where the massage rooms were, in a bid to escape this squeeze she was in. She was not expecting Brad to tag along as well. Josh however placed his arm firmly around her waist and Brad moved in on the other side which she wasn't expecting, and the three of them edged their way along the back of the dance floor and around to the ladies' corridor.

At least this dimly lit corridor was familiar to her. Josh indicated the sign on one of the doors that said 'Massage Room' and 'tried' the door, which, to his 'surprise' swung open. The door opened to a clean, but dimly lit room. There was a low massage table near the other side, with space to walk around it. Otherwise the room was pretty empty apart from a couple of cupboards and tables with various massage bottles on them.

"Ok, now I've seen it. Let's go" she said impatiently, turning back towards the main room. But Josh insisted she stepped into the room to have a quick look. And the two strong young men guided her through the door, each with a hand on her back. They gently but insistently pushed her into the room as her feet found it difficult to find purchase on the floor to push against them. Once she was in the middle of the room, the guys stepped back from her, and she had a quick glance round before turning towards the door.

Josh had moved to block her exit and now stood in front of her. He stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her. His right arm slipped snuggly around the back of her waist and the other up behind her head. He drew her young body firmly against him and she squealed as his mouth came down onto hers and he kissed her long and hard and deep.

Her eyes went wide and her hands flailed feebly against his sides, unable to get between his chest and her breasts. He had her in a firm grip, holding her head firmly to his mouth as he kissed her, his manhood ground against her lower body by the hand around her lower waist and in between, her large soft breasts were squeezed firmly against his chest by the pressure from both his arms. She protested into his mouth as his kiss turned into a good firm snog, his lips covered her soft wet lips, prising them open and allowing his tongue to slide into her mouth.