Abigail in Trouble Ch. 04: Nightclub Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You BASTARD! You take it out right NOW!" she screamed.

"Or you'll do what, my lovely?" he retorted. "I don't think you're in a position to demand anything."

She started pleading with him "Oh please, leave me alone. Not there pleeeeease."

Josh got bored of hearing her pleas and releasing her breasts, straightened up, cupped her face and brought his mouth down onto hers. She mumbled her complaints into his mouth as he sucked on her lips and his tongue wormed into her mouth again and battled with hers.

Brad used this opportunity to slide his arms around her hips, holding them with his elbows while his hands to cover her breasts again. She moaned into Josh's mouth as he mashed her breasts in his hands, pressing against her distended nipples and spreading out the titflesh into her chest. His elbows pinched around her hips, holding his cock deep up inside her young body.

She caught her breath as Josh broke the kiss and knelt down in front of her pussy. His tongue darted out and slurped up the length of her sopping pussy, lapping up her juice. As his tongue brushed flat across her clit, she gasped loudly. He started swirling his tongue around and over her clit. He thrust one long finger up into her pussy and she squealed at him.

Brad, using her breasts as leverage, started gently rocking his hips a little, making his cock slide a little in and out of her rear passage. She couldn't believe he had put it in her bottom, but now had more pressing attention directed at her clit as Josh continued to tongue it well, before sliding a second finger up into her pussy and starting to finger fuck her there. She couldn't speak as the two men wound her up from the insides.

Josh lapped at her pussy until she was completely worked up and distracted from the pole in her behind. The he slipped his fingers out, stood up and dropped his trousers. His long, thick cock stood out towards her belly. He bobbed it down to point at her hairless pussy, and grabbing her waist, Josh bent his knees a little and rubbed the large, bulbous head of his cock firmly up and down the slick opening of her pussy. With her legs strapped apart, her pussy lips were slightly open and his cockhead slipped back and forth along her slit, nudging firmly against her clit each time, making her squeal.

Then he positioned it at her entrance and started pushing it into her pussy. She gasped as his hot, thick cock started sliding into her already full body. He straightened his legs as he slid up and into her slippery vagina, his thick girth stretching her inexperienced pussy around him, clutching him tightly inside. His large, thick cock rubbed firmly across her ultrasensitive G-spot and she shuddered as she felt so full in front and back, and so helpless to resist them. Josh's firm cock kept sliding into her tight pussy until their groins touched.

Eventually, Josh had his legs straight and both he and Brad had their impressive cocks fully buried, almost to the hilt inside her lovely warm body. Josh moved his hands around to her bottom, trapped by his friend's loins, and squeezed it towards him, holding his cock deep up inside her, nesting against her cervix. Brad's large hands squeezed around her breasts and made them peak towards Josh's chest which rubbed firmly against the nipples and made them twitch.

She groaned and whimpered, knowing she was helplessly trapped between these two strong men and filled to the brim, both front and back, with hot, throbbing man flesh. With two hard poles wedged deep up inside her, she felt she could hardly breathe. The thin, sensitive membrane between her front and rear passages was being squeezed from both sides by their manhoods. Both men held her body firmly between them and gyrated their hips gently against her.

They were stood with their legs straight, standing with Abigail clamped between them, watching her body react to being filled with their large, hot throbbing dicks. They could feel her body heave and quiver around their cocks, as she struggled to retain control of her own body. She was mewling at them, her resistance mainly gone.

Then both men started bending their knees, rolling back their hips and withdrawing out of her body. She wondered if they had relented and were going to leave her. But then she shrieked in surprised pleasure and rolled her eyes back as Josh powered back up and into her soft body, burying himself inside the wetness of her pussy again, nestled against her back wall.

As Josh withdrew, Brad thrust back up into her bottom, sliding through her rear tunnel. The two men started fucking her long deep and slow, one moving in as the other moved out, alternating their strokes in a strict rhythm. She whimpered continuously as she felt both large bell-ends reaming her out, stroking her insides, rubbing against each other through the thin, sensitive dividing wall.

Brad still held her tits so that the engorged nipples rubbed against Josh's shirt. Josh still held her bottom as leverage, stretching her cheeks to allow Brad easier access. Josh's thick cock rubbed firmly across her G-spot, making her gasp and draw breath each time.

The agonisingly slow screwing was driving her crazy. Her mouth lolled open as she gasped and her eyes opened and shut with each thrust. They kept this slow, deep pumping up for ages, enjoying every inch of her lovely young body. The helpless girl could do nothing except pant and take it as they screwed her properly. She could feel every inch of both their shafts as they slid firmly through her tunnels, exciting the sensitive spots and keeping her with a feeling of being completely filled, especially when each in turn, bottomed out inside her.

Josh's cock squashed into her clit each time he hit her cervix, and jolted her into a new level or arousal. After her first orgasm on the table, her pussy was even more sensitive, and even with this slower stimulation, because of the angles of the double penetration, she felt her body climbing back up that tall mountain towards another orgasm.

As her body became more and more aroused, she panted louder, her gasps turned into squeaks and her breasts heaved harder into Brad's hands and against Josh's chest, crushing her sensitive nipples into him. Her pussy throbbed around Josh's plunging cock, juices, flowing and muscles twitching each time he rubbed across her G-spot, hit her cervix, or squashed her clit: pretty much all of the time.

She started squeaking in high-pitched little yelps, which they found cute, but Josh couldn't resist leaning in to kiss her open mouth, tug her lips into his and lick across them with his tongue. He thrust his tongue between her panting lips and battled with hers while his lips applied suction to hold her mouth to his. She continued to squeak into his mouth as he pistoned slowly up inside her soft and wet pussy. After sucking out all her breath, Josh broke away to concentrate on the feeling of his thick cock moving deeply inside this rare beauty.

On a silent signal, both lads suddenly sped up their pumping, keeping in time with each other. They started lunging themselves up, into her, Josh lifting her feet slightly as he plunged up inside her body again and again. She started crying out in little gasps that got louder and louder as her unbidden arousal gained in momentum and intensity.

The two men were urged on by her lovely body's response, her pitiful moans were music to their ears and they started fucking Abigail firmly in both her warm holes. In and out, out and in they reamed her with their solid shafts sliding through her captive body. Her cries and squeals and moans spurred them on. She felt wonderful as her body clutched their throbbing cocks as they took her.

They pumped her harder and harder, her passion and volume of squeals increased and the pitch raised as they thoroughly fucked their lovely young captive. She started to quiver and shake around them and they knew she was close. They drove her onward towards the crest, unrelenting, merciless. Her eyes were now wide open as she strained in her bonds; her wrists and ankles desperately struggled for release. Her swelling breasts heaved and throbbed in Brad's palms and her pussy tingled throughout.

Finally, with a loud gasp and a series of high pitched squeaks, she started to cum. Her whole body convulse in its tight trap between the two men. Her inner muscles spasmed and clamped in strong pulses around their pistoning shafts. Her head snapped back and her eyes closed tightly. Her breasts and arms and thighs shook as her nervous system went out of control. Her body was wracked in rapture as she was overcome with the passionate feelings sweeping through her innocent body again and again. Her mouth opened wide as a silent shriek filled the room as she bucked and shuddered, quivered and shook in her captive's grasp.

Her bottom tightened and relaxed uncontrollably around Brad's pumping cock. Her pussy muscles pulsed up and down the length of her tight love tunnel, clenching and unclenching around Josh's tool, still reaming her at full depth. The young men thought this was wonderful and she felt glorious as she came long and hard and intensely, impaled on their stiff cocks.

She felt too good to bear and with a loud grunt from each of them, they both thrust deep up inside her, lifting her feet off the ground and ensuring maximum penetration. Brad started spewing inside her bottom, his long cock injecting her with sperm, pulsing up its length and into her rectum, splashing her insides making her shriek anew. Josh's thick cock wedged firmly up against the sensitive muscle of her cervix, swelled impossibly along its length and spat its sticky discharge through her cervix, splashing up into the depths of her womb.

All this spurting inside her, flooding her, sent her off on another level of orgasm, her juicy body responding with its own juice, squirting into her already wet pussy that allowed Josh to piston more easily through her tight sheath. Both men withdrew then quickly plunged back up into her together, spewing forth another double jet of liquid into her body cavities, making her shriek in bliss.

Another slide out and another lunge forwards and upwards inside her already overwhelmed body, sending another twin gush of sticky liquid into her front and back tunnels. She was overcome in blissful ecstasy as her orgasm crashed through her, making her body shudder and quiver and making her nipples and clit ache. Her pussy muscles rippled involuntarily, milking Josh's spouting cock for every drop of cum that he sprayed her insides with.

With a final roar from Brad a bellow from Josh and scream from Abigail, they blasted their final load at full depth up inside her, then held still, deeply embedded within her soft body.

She made little gasping and cooing noises as she panted and came down slowly off her peak. The lads held themselves tightly up inside her for a while, enjoying the feeling of her trembling body. Then both slipped out of her before their cocks started softening too much. They staggered back to sit down to recover their breath.

Abigail felt a gush of liquid dribble out of both her holes and drop to the floor. She stood there, held up by her bound wrists, panting and gasping for breath as her body came down from its zenith.

The lads took a few minutes to recover, dressing after they had caught their breath. She was still panting hard as they lowered and untied her arms, and unstrapped her legs from the bar. They gently helped her nearly naked body over to the table and draped her exhausted body forwards over the side where she collapse, breathing heavily. She didn't care that her naked bottom was exposed to them. They draped her sodden thong and her dress next to her.

"My brother was right" said Josh. "She's the best fuck ever!"

By the time Abigail had recovered enough to move, she looked around and realised that Josh and Brad had gone. She levered herself up off the massage table and, not wanting to remain half dressed, managed to slip her thong back on, and wriggle herself back into her dress.

She teetered over to the door, and finding it unlocked, ventured across the corridor to the ladies to get herself cleaned up.

She had just exiting the stall and was washing her hands and face and wiping the strands of her hair off her face when Mel and Sue came bursting in through the door, looking panicked. They stared in disbelief and horror at their dishevelled friend, and tried to piece together what had happened to her.

Abigail didn't tell them nearly everything that had happened while she had been "missing", but her two friends got an idea, just from looking at her. Mel especially thought she should go to the police, but Abigail wouldn't have it. She felt abused and used for sure, but there was another part of her that knew she had felt the most amazingly strong pleasure at the hands of the two young men, and she couldn't quite bring herself to condemn them.

She was carefully escorted by her friends back to Mel's house where they put her in a hot bath to ease her tired muscles. They pampered her and soothed her, both feeling rather guilty for not looking out for her.

--------------------------------------

If you like this series please let me know, and I might post some more adventures of the hapless Abigail.