Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kudos

I continue to love these well-written stories showing the capture, binding and gagging, and domination of Abigail. Hope there will be many more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
conflict between mind and body

I very much like your stories. They are described to the detail and very imaginative.

It would be even better if you stress the last sentence of this story more throughout the story.

Abigail is forced and doesnt like the idea of getting fucked, but the sensations she is receiving could turn her more compliant even though she doesnt like that. We could see a conflict of her body and her mind, and i think that might add some spice to the story.

But still your story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I didn’t read these in order but I think this now my favorite of the collection !

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

I have rated 1 star since story 2. The incessant use of the word cervix is very off putting.

As soon as I would feel myself becoming wet and excited you would use that ignorant word. 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...