Abigail in Trouble Ch. 05: School Nurse, Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one of them read from the booklet. "It says here that you may need to apply some oil on the skin first. I'm going to get some." He went off to the physios' cupboard and came back with a couple of bottles of baby oil. He dribbled some on his hands and her thigh, and then began rubbing it into her skin. The slipperiness of the oil felt lovely over the soft flesh of her thighs and he enjoyed just rubbing her.

His friend was more impatient and he brushed the hands away and applied the pads on the tops of her thighs. This time when he turned on the power, she visibly tensed up round the pads and a new mewling noise came from behind the gag. This was obviously having a much better effect. In fact it was causing a pleasurable tingling sensation to seep through her body, emitting from the pads. Her body and muscles were automatically reacting to the electric stimulation.

They turned up the power and heard and saw the increased effect. They decided to try it on a more sensitive area, and so switched it off to move the pads to her soft inner thighs. Shaun continued to slurp at her pussy and clit, but he was careful not to touch the pads with his face. This time when they switched it on low, it has a more exaggerated effect; her body tensed and strained and the mewling was louder and at a higher pitch, and they could feel her trembling anew.

Shaun was getting his fill of her juice and his tongue wanted a rest. He grabbed another object from under the bench. It was a golf ball. He pressed the cold ball against her warm pussy lips and she jumped and shrieked briefly at the coldness on her skin. He rubbed it around her spread wet lips to get it coated with her slick secretions, then applying a firm pressure started pushing it into her pussy.

She wriggled in her bonds, but was unable to prevent him using his thumb to push the golf ball inside her until it was firmly wedged inside and her pussy lips partially closed around it. Shaun tapped it firmly a couple of times, making her judder. He moved her panties back over her pussy, tugging the damp lace up into her slit to hold the golf ball in place, then left to fetch something.

Meanwhile the tens operators wanted to try a more sensitive place, so they gave the baby oil to the chest men who used it to rub over the exposed mounds of the tops of her lovely breasts which still heaved up and down seductively. They still had the plastic grips holding her nipples as they rubbed oil into the exposed flesh of her chest and the tops of her boobs. Then they applied the tens sensors to the round swell of her bosom and the machine was turned on. Strong tingly sensations seeped into her young fleshy breasts and ran deep into her body.

Meanwhile Shaun had found a relay baton. It was a plastic cylinder about 1½" in diameter and about a foot long. He teased it up and down her pussy lips through the panties but wanted to insert it into her. He pulled her panties to the side and pressed his fingers onto her abdomen. Smoothing downwards over her soft mound, the pressure over her pussy pushed the golf ball out of her. It popped out and fell towards the floor.

Shaun licked the end of the baton and placed the rounded end at the entrance to her pussy. As the cold plastic touched her pussy lips, she squealed and started, but couldn't prevent him from working the tip up and down her pussy lips, getting the baton coated with her juice.

Then he started easing it into her spread and open pussy. As he pushed it back and forth, he slid it further into her. She protested and struggled in her bonds as her nipples and breasts were being stimulated and the other guys continued to stroke any exposed skin they could fine, or flesh through lace.

Soon there was about 8" of the baton inside her and Shaun wiggled it about, stirring her insides with the pole. Her loins reacted to the motion of the hard cylinder deep inside her pussy, her hips rotating and squirming to try to escape from it. Shaun then started to slide it in and out of the young nurse's pussy. He was egged on by his friends as she whimpered and struggled. He pumped the unyielding cylinder in and out of her wet and yielding love tunnel, enjoying her reaction and her helplessness under the forced stimulation.

One of the leg-strokers leant over and clamped his lips over her erect clit. She tried thrashing her head and bucking her body in her tight constraints as he sucked her clit up between his lips and flicked the sensitive throbbing tip with his wet tongue, even as the plastic cylinder pumped in and out underneath.

What with the multiple hands on her, the clamps on her nipples, the tens machine on her upper breasts a baton fucking her pussy and the wet attack on her clit, it was becoming rather overwhelming for the young nurse.

Then somebody released the nipples clamps and rolled her nipple firmly through the lace bra cups. As the feeling flooded back into her nipples, she screamed behind the gag, her back tried to arch against the belt holding her down and she nearly crashed through into an orgasm. She was just held on the brink as they played with her soft and sensitive but now taught body.

The clit-licker was careful to ease off when he thought she was close, and so he was able to keep her quivering body on the brink for a while, not letting her relax, but no giving her relief either. They all laughed and smiled at her helpless predicament. Just when she thought she would explode, Shaun gave a signal and they all stopped.

They all sat back and watched her come back down from the brink. They switched the tens machine off and pulled the electrodes off. Shaun removed the baton from her sopping pussy and pulled her panties back to cover her. The others took their hands from her and scooted back a little way. The guy at her head released her and scooted back.

She was left alone and panting as she tried to recover. She was breathing deeply through her nose. Her wonderful, lace encased breasts with their stiffened nipples heaved and thrust up in the air with each breath. Her thighs quivered from the previous stimulation as her body calmed down and her breathing came back to normal. She felt an unfulfilled sexual ache deep within her inexperienced body and wondered how they had managed to have this effect on her.

Hands started untying her and she hoped that it was all over now that they had had their fun. How wrong she was. Her legs were freed and she tried moving them together but the bench prevented her. The belt was removed from her waist. When her arms were untied, two strong lads held them to her sides and pulled her up into a sitting position.

It was then that Abigail saw the vaulting buck that they had dragged in from the hall. It was set at about her waist height. It had adjustable legs and her eye was drawn to the lengths of soft white rope tied to each knob on the four legs.

They pulled her up onto her unsteady feet and started dragging her towards the padded vaulting apparatus. She protested feebly from behind the gag and struggled against them, but they held onto her too tightly for her to prevent them dragging her to the end of the unit. All that she achieved was more of her hair fell from under the cap and trailed on either side of her pretty face.

They placed her at the end of the buck, facing it. Then several more strong hands held her waist and shoulders and she was lifted forward onto the top of the padding. They lay her on her front, four strong lads holding her limbs firmly.

Her arms were held down, aimed along each front leg. Her feet were off the ground and her stocking-clad legs were parallel to the back legs. Her bottom was perched just over the edge, with her short tunic skirt riding up so that the tops of her stockings were visible from behind. Her head projected out over the other end of the buck, but if she hung her head forward, she could rest her chin on the end.

The other lads who weren't holding her went round and stretched her arms and legs towards the adjusting knobs fixed to each leg, and tied each of the ropes firmly around her wrists and ankles. They also retrieved the weight lifting belt and strapped it tightly over her waist and around the buck. Her breasts were squashed up and against the end of the padded top and spilling out to the sides.

She was now tied and strapped firmly onto the buck, with her head and bottom sticking out at each end. Her nurses' cap was still on her head. She could move her head and she looked around, whimpering at the admiring crowd, her cute hazel eyes pleading for release as she appealed to each of the guys in turn. All she was met with were unsympathetic, grinning faces, enjoying her helplessness.

One lad came up to her side level with her bottom. He bent down and ran his hand up the back of one leg, up her thigh, up to the lace stocking tops. His right hand stroked the backs of her stockings and his left lifted her skirt up, revealing the naked flesh of her thighs above the stocking tops, and further, to reveal the cute back of her white lace panties where they narrowed to sweep down between her legs. The lovely shape of her bottom jutted out, and the curve of her pudenda was visible between her slightly spread legs.

She was powerless to stop him as he lifted the hem of her skirt up onto her back and gently swatted her round bottom cheeks in turn. She squealed slightly as he playfully slapped her bottom gently, the firm teenage flesh hardly wobbling at all.

He began to stroke her bottom all over, not just the exposed flesh, but the shape of her pussy through the thin damp lace between her legs. She squirmed her bottom around as he stroked it. His left hand roamed over her bottom cheeks and his right firmly delved in between her legs to squeeze into her pussy.

She squealed as he rubbed his fingers up and down her slit from behind, ensure a good, firm contact and nudging up against her sensitive clit. Then he reached his hands to her hips, grabbed the narrow sides of her lace panties, and started drawing them down over her bottom. She struggled anew, her wrists frantically trying to twist out of the solid rope bonds, but all she managed to achieve was wiggle her bottom provocatively at them.

He peeled the flimsy material away from her crack, watching the moistness cling to the lace, especially between her slightly spread pussy lips. He worked the panties down over her bottom, stretching them wider as her legs were spread. He was glad that the garter straps were under the panties, allowing him and easy job of slipping them down over her stockings. When her panties were stretched tight at her knees, he left them.

Now, when he continued to stroke her backside, there was nothing in the way to prevent him having full access to her naked pussy. He stroked his fingers over and through the wet flesh, teasing her pussy lips and rubbing across her clit, making her gasp.

While he fondled her and played with her pussy, John went round to her head and bobbed down so that his face was level with hers. He put his hands on her cheeks and gently lifted her face so that she looked straight forward into his eyes.

"You're beautiful" He told her, before grabbing the edge of the duct tape and gently tugging it sideways and off her mouth. Because she had perspired a bit, it came off without hurting her.

Before she could say anything or protest, he held her head firmly and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His tongue immediately snaked into her young, warm mouth and battled with hers. She moaned as he French kissed her firmly, slurping her breath away.

He held her head steady with one hand and kissed her, whilst he undid his shorts with his other. His already erect cock sprung free, but she couldn't see because it was below her line of sight and he was kissing her hard. He pushed his shorts over his hips with one hand, then held the sides of her head gently, breaking the long, wet kiss and stood up.

It was no coincidence that her mouth was at the exact height for his long hard cock. It sprung up, jutting out towards her. She was startled as she found herself staring at his bulbous bell end. Once she had got over her shock, she started pleading with him.

"No, no, no. Not that please. Don't do it. No, I can't. Please no!"

He smiled, still holding her head steady and rocked his hips. His fleshy club brushes against one cheek and then the other. She couldn't turn away as he stroked his cock across her face. She closed her mouth and tightened her lips as he gently batted her face with his prick from one side or the other. She was protesting from behind her self-imposed gag, not wanting to give entrance to his cock. He held her head firmly still and pressed the tip of his hard cock against her pouting lips. She kept her lips closed and wouldn't open her mouth to him.

Meanwhile, unseen by Abigail, Shaun had moved up behind her and dropped his shorts. His impressive cock stood out over her bottom, and he stroked it gently ensuring it had reached full hardness, while he watched his friend fondle and tease her pussy. His round tip started throbbing with a dull ache and so he ushered his friend away and stepped closer.

Her bottom was beautifully presented to him; smooth, pert, helpless, framed between the lace garter belt and the stocking tops. The lips of her pussy were slightly spread, the pink flesh between the lips looked warm, wet and inviting.

He held the sides of her bottom and flexing his loins, slapped her bottom cheek with his heavy cock. She squealed as she felt a hard object bumping her bottom, but still didn't open her mouth. Shaun nudged his cock on the other side and slapped her other buttock. She again made a noise but kept tight-lipped.

Then Shaun moved forward a little and rested his cock up along the groove of her arse. It rested over her bum hole and his balls nestled against warm, damp flesh below. He rocked back a bit and slid his tool down along the valley of her bottom, almost popping off the end before returning up her back. The large bell-end rubbed up and down her bottom and back as he sawed back and forth.

Then he pulled his hips back a bit and the large head slipped down. She started as she felt something hot slip down past the outside of her pussy. He nudged the tip down until it touched the skirt laid over the end of the buck, then drew it up, rubbing across her hairless abdomen, and over the shape of her clit. She jolted, and then the tip ran through the slippery valley of her pussy.

As Shaun's hot cock-head stroked through her groove, she gasped aloud. This was all John needed and he quickly pushed forward and into her mouth. She mumbled a protest, but was powerless to stop his large dick from resting inside her mouth, holding her tongue down.

John smiled down at her and rocked his hips slightly, stirring himself inside her lush mouth and enjoying the feeling of her soft lips surrounding his sensitive shaft. He rocked his hips forward slightly, moving into her mouth a bit and then back until the bulbous bell end was resting just inside. Then he rocked forward again and started gently sliding in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, his good friend Shaun was sliding his long thick cock through her slippery pussy juices. He slid it forwards and back below, but across her pussy on the outside, nominally "dry" humping her, although she was so juicy that this was not the appropriate term. With each inward stroke, His tip firmly bumped across her erect clit, making her jolt and squeal.

He sawed across her pussy on the outside like that for a while. Then he held her hips firmly and positioned the fat tip of his cock at her young pussy entrance. She moaned around John's cock as Shaun applied slow pressure to the little rosebud. She was tight, but also very slippery with her own juices, so soon her pussy opened up around his bulbous cock head and it started to enter her.

She squealed as her muscles allowed him access to her most intimate part. He went in very slowly, rocking back a little to work his large dick into the tight entrance. Her pussy walls felt wonderful squeezing around the head of his large cock, which was only just inside her.

Once her tunnel had become accustomed to his size, he firmly grabbed her hips and with a roar, thrust forward, plunging himself through her slick pussy, deep into her warm, helpless body. She let out a long, high pitched shriek as the large invader slid right through her tight love tunnel, deep up into her body and finally firmly bottomed out against her sensitive cervix.

Her shriek was cut short by John's large cock thrusting into the back of her mouth, plugging her vocal chords momentarily. She gagged slightly, and as he withdrew from the back of her mouth, let out little guttural noises indicating she was struggling with the feeling.

Meanwhile, Shaun stirred his large cock inside her pussy, rotating his groin so that his pole rubbed firmly around all her inner walls, ensuring she could feel how big he was inside her. Then, placing his hands on the top edge of her bottom, he started easing back out of her. His impressive shaft emerged, glistening from between her stretched pussy lips. She felt nice and tight.

Just before the larger bell end stretched her entrance muscles wide to pop out of her, he slid forward again, eliciting a guttural noise from her throat as he stretched her pussy around his shaft again. John thrust back in at more or less the same time, just plugging the back of her mouth with his bell end.

Both the virile young men started sliding in and out of her lovely young body, held captive on the padded vaulting buck.

Shaun slid in and out the full length of her wonderfully slick and sensitive pussy that clutched his shaft tightly all around. His large bell end ploughed its way through her love tunnel, stretching her walls and rubbing her sensitive spots as it passed. He reamed her slowly, feeling her body quiver as it was fully stimulated from the inside.

Meanwhile, John held her head still and started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. As he slid it forward, it pushed her warm tongue down and slid down to the back of her mouth. As he felt her throat tighten to block its passage, he increased the pressure slightly and wedged his bell end into the top of her throat, he could feel the soft, moist walls of her throat pressed against and around the bulbous end, while her lips and tongue pressed around his shaft. He held there just a second, just to give her a feeling of gagging, before withdrawing again. She couldn't help salivating around his cock and this helped it slide in and out of her mouth.

Both young men slowly spit roasted the helpless girl, revelling in the feeling of her tight, warm, wet body. They both pushed in together and both slid out together. As they spit roasted her, the other six stood back, whooping and whistling and generally egging them on as their two friends fucked Abigail from both ends. They were stroking their cocks in their shorts while they watched their friends have their way with the captive nurse.

Her hands and feet wiggled weakly as she was firmly held captive while they pumped her deep and slow. She made little mewling noises each time John's cock withdrew. Her body was tingling from the constant pressure from within her pussy and Shaun's balls swung and slapped her buttocks at the bottom of each long stroke. They called out in their passion as they pleasured themselves inside this beautiful young brunette.

"Oh yeah, that's good!"

"Nice and wet!"

"Oh yes, baby. You feel fantastic!"

All she could do in reply was squeal around the fleshy gag in her mouth.

The two men accelerated slowly, keeping the depth and intensity of their pumping, but gently gaining speed. They were young, athletic and had good stamina, but other feelings would probably take president eventually. They reamed her out firmly at both ends, squashing her body between them with each inward thrust. Their large cocks were swollen and throbbing inside her and her body quivered as they aroused her from the inside out.