Abigail in Trouble Ch. 05: School Nurse, Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The increasing speed and friction from Shaun's ribbed shaft rubbed across her G-spot firmly, and she felt her body climbing the hill towards an orgasm. She was powerless to resist as the lads steadily increased the pace until they were pounding into her quite fast, keeping up a good depth and pace. They fucked her properly like only a couple of well hung, virile, sex starved footballers can.

Her helpless young body was being well and truly pushed to the sensual limit, until she finally gave in and started to climax. She shrieked in little high pitched squeals as her orgasm started washing through her.

Her body convulsed and shook as she lost control of her muscles. Her pussy muscles clenched and relaxed in spasms around Shaun's deeply pumping cock. Her pussy squirted juice all around him, making her pussy even more slippery. Her thighs and bottom quivered under the onslaught until she was gasping for breath and shaking all over as the orgasm wracked her helpless body.

This was too much for both of the lads, and they both cried out and started spewing their sticky man seed deep into her body. Shaun lunged forward and his cock pulsed along it length and spat a long blast of sperm deep up against her cervix, splashing her, and mingling with her juice.

John held her cheeks and thrust forward, his bell end plugging the back of her throat, but pushing further until it erupted with an injection of sperm straight down her soft throat. She gagged, but he drew back to give her some chance of breathing, but in truth he wasn't thinking about her because he immediately thrust back down her throat and offloaded another blast.

Shaun, meanwhile kept withdrawing and then ejaculating hard as he thrust forward again, straight through her pussy. Abigail kept coming hard, her body spurned on by the liquids being injected into her. They kept pumping her hard and deep until she had inadvertently milked both young men of all their pent up balls' contents which were now deep inside her in one direction or the other.

Finally the lads, gasping, staggered backwards, both shafts plopping out of her soggy orifices with a slurp. This left Abigail to gasp, choke and mewl unhindered as her lungs tried to take in much needed oxygen and she tried to clear her throat of the pungent sticky discharge. She whimpered and cried and gasped as her quivering body came down off its extreme peak.

After quite a while, she was hanging her head down, exhausted, mewling pitifully, with some globs of drool and sperm dribbling over her bottom lip. They could see dribbles of white goo leaking out from her pussy as she lay there.

As Shaun and John staggered to the sides and collapsed onto the benches, the other six swooped in on her. Before she had fully recovered, they had undone the belt around her waist and untied her wrists and ankles. They held her firmly as they practically peeled her off the padded leather and lifted her upright.

She was whimpering now as they manhandled her gently over to another bench they had set up in the middle of some floor mats. She could only walk with small steps because her panties were now around her ankles. She didn't have the energy to fight them and knew it would be futile anyway. She wondered what they had in store for her next.

They stopped her and held her standing facing the bench. One guy went in front and undid her belt. It fell to the floor. Then he unbuttoned the rest of the front of the tunic until her skirt was open. Between them, they slipped her tunic off her shoulders and down her arms until it fell to the floor.

She was now displayed in all her glory, in her white lace lingerie: White lace push-up bra, matching garter belt and straps, deep lace white stockings, and her panties were around her ankles, revealing her nice smooth pussy and naked bottom to them. Her breasts were heaving beautifully up and down with her deep breathing.

They turned her and sat her on the padded leather seat. This bench had a raised back separate to the small seat and was adjustable in height and attitude. The back was set up at about 45 degrees. One young man knelt down in front of her and lifting each foot in turn, freed her panties. Then they started tying her to the bench. She protested "No, no, no" as they positioned her.

They spread her knees apart and tied her ankles to the front feet of the bench. They pushed her backwards so that her back rested against the backrest. Then they raised her arms up above her head, making her beautiful breasts lift, and pulled them above her head and back over the top edge of the back/headrest. They tied her wrists firmly to bolt holes behind her head.

Next they tied some rope to her knees and pulled her thighs apart, allowing her pussy lips to spread, before tying these ropes to the back feet of the bench keeping her thighs spread. Finally, they strapped her narrow waist firmly to the junction of the bench, keeping her firmly pinned and imobile.

She was now firmly tied to the bench in only her underwear. Her gaping pussy was thrust forward and lay teetering over the front edge of the bench. A creamy white goo gently oozed out of her.

Then Sid, whom they called "The Fridge" stepped up. The bulge in his shorts was mightily impressive, bordering on the improbable. He stood at the bottom of the bench, a little way off, admiring the view of her spread legs leading to her naked and open little pussy. He had been stroking his cock through his shorts, but now wanted more.

He knelt down and shuffled forward between her feet. His groin was exactly at her pussy's height. He licked a thumb and brought it down to her pussy. His hand spread over her abdomen and his thumb toyed with her clit, making her gasp audibly.

She repeated her mantra "No. No. No, please", but he ignored her and started working his thumb around her clit and down to her pussy lips. He bent his thick thumb and angled it up and into her pussy. She jolted and took in a sharp breath, moaning as his thumb wormed it way into her wet opening. The residual sperm leaking out lubricated his thumb as he stirred it around inside her opening.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" she gasped in cute little bursts.

His fingers massaged her abdomen over her smooth, soft mound while his thumb was hooked inside her. Then he slipped his thumb out and turned his hand over. He lifted his hand to his mouth and licked his long and thick middle finger before bringing it down to her pussy. She watched his hand come down, mewling softly, as his finger started toyed with her wet and sensitive pussy lips.

He gently prodded her there, coating his finger with her juice. Then she closed her eyes, and held her breath as he slid it forward, parting her walls and slipped his long, thick finger up into her pussy.

"Aahhhhhh!" she finally sighed as he thumb rubbed firmly over her clit when his finger reached maximum depth.

"Oh, no, oh, please" she panted pitifully as he started playing with her pussy and clit. He pumped her pussy gently with his large finger, rubbing the walls inside. She gasped out loud and hers eyes opened in surprise as his finger found the ultrasensitive bud of her G-spot and rubbed sideways across it to arouse her.

Then as he continued to finger her, he undid the drawstrings on his shorts with his other hand. He pushed them over his arse and his monster cock sprung free, released from its confines. It bobbed up in front of his stomach and the angry eye pointed at her.

She gasped as she saw the sheer size of his cock. It was the largest she had ever seen and couldn't quite imagine it being real. Then as he shuffled forward a little and grasped his cock firmly in one hand, it suddenly dawned on her what he wanted to do with it.

"Oh my God No! You can't! It won't fit!" she cried out, alarmed. Stroking himself slowly, he slid his finger out of her pussy.

"No don't you dare!" she scolded him as he pushed his dick down so that it dipped and touched her abdomen. He rocked his hips back a bit and the large tip of his huge member pressed over her clit.

"Oh!. No, no, noooooooo!" she pleaded as he started to move the thick head down against her pussy lips. The fat head nestled in between her slick and sensitive lips and he worked it up and down her slit. She was powerless to stop him, but she tried to persuade him.

"No don't put it in. It's too big! It won't fit! You'll hurt me. Please!" He ignored her and continued to work his dick head firmly up and down her spread pussy lips, coating the bloated head with her juice and the residual white sperm. As the tip of his cock was nestled in her slit, he moved both hands to her hips just above her white lacy garterbelt and just rocked his loins up and down, sliding his thick, hot, throbbing flesh up and down her sensitive slit.

"Please stop. You've had your fun. Please don't" she continued to plead with him. Her hands bent up and back behind her head frantically tried to free themselves from the rope that held her firmly stretched up on the upright bench.

Then he firmly gripped her hips and pressing forward, started to worm his cock into her tight pussy. She shrieked as she realised he was trying to enter her. There was no room for "working" or "worming" his shaft into her; she was too tight and he was too thick for there to be any wiggle room at all.

"My God No! Take it out, it's too big ggguuuuuuurh!" she wailed as he slowly and gently eased the bulbous head of his cock into the tight entrance of her pussy.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oh! Noooo! Oooh!" she panted as the head stretched her wide and strained to gain access inside her. She was getting panicky as the pressure kept the rock hard throbbing tip pushing forward. It was a good job that she was so wet and juicy and that there were dribbles of sperm to lubricate the slow passage of his bell end into her helpless body.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh mmaaaaaaaaargh!" She cried out loudly as the head pushed past and through her tight muscles at her pussy entrance and the head was finally inside her. Her mouth was open and she couldn't coherently speak for a minute, as he kept the pressure on and continued pushing his enormous dick deeper into her young body.

She had never felt anything like this before: he was huge and still sliding deeper into her pussy. The soft, yielding wet walls were firmly stretched and squished around his throbbing shaft. He could feel her quivering body clutching his steel tool inside her. She could feel the hot throbbing manflesh firmly embedded inside her body and still advancing.

He kept up a steady pressure, moving forward, holding her hips as he fed himself into the helpless girl. Her G-spot was firmly pressed against the ridged flesh as he slid slowly into her, deeper and deeper.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!" she panted in passionate gasps as she felt her abdomen expanding to accommodate the solid meat inside her slim body. He eased it in and out a little as he pushed deeper, ensuring her juices coated all the surface. But the advance continued until, stretching her muscles deep inside, his large bell end came to rest gently but firmly up against her tight but sensitive cervix.

She felt so full, it was unbelievable. For him, she felt fantastic, her pretty body clutching his large manhood which throbbed inside her from the blood making it hard. He tickled her clit, making her squeal and jolt around his shaft, and making her pussy muscles twitch around his cock. He reached up and squeezed a nipple through her lace bra, making her squeak and sending pleasurable twinges to her pussy which spasmed slightly against his shaft.

Then, holding her hips firmly, he began to slide out of her, his ribbed shaft rubbing along her sensitive walls and the large bell end ploughing back through her slick tunnel. She whimpered as she felt him withdraw. He slid a long way until his bell end reached the entrance muscles of her pussy, paused, then he moved forward, slowly easing himself back into her warm depths.

She shuddered and protested meekly "No, please Aaaaagh!. You can't! It's toooaaaaaagh! Big!" However, she did find that because he had eased so slowly into her for the first time, her pussy had got used to being stretched impossibly around his girth and it did not feel uncomfortably large any more. She just felt stretched tightly around him.

He started slowly pistoning his full length through her pussy, in and out. Each long slow stroke rubbed firmly through her sensitive walls, pressing against her G-spot and drawing her passion from her. She moaned and whimpered at each strong pass. Her breasts heaved up in their push-up lace bra, already pushed up by the position of her arms and the bra itself.

Sid started shafting her good and deep and slow, feeling her incredible body around his shaft. He couldn't go too fast from risking hurting her, but he didn't need to because she felt so good clutching around him like a tight velvet glove, that he didn't think he would last too long. He kept pumping her body slow and deep with his monster, bumping against the end wall of her pussy, and mashing into her clit each time.

It felt blissful, shafting this hot nurse's tight and soft body, and he knew his orgasm was approaching. Sure enough, he could feel his balls tightening and his cock swelling. She could feel it too; as his large shaft pumped her, it expanded and tightened up inside her already stretched pussy.

"Oh no, no, Aah! Ooh Aah, Ooh! Noo!" she wailed pitifully as he fucked her. He was grunting now as he reamed her solidly and braced himself for an almighty climax. She whimpered and shrieked, feeling what was coming and powerless to stop it. With a roar and a plunge forward, he impaled her on his spear, pushed up against her sensitive cervix, a muscle pulse ran the length of his cock, and he erupted a torrent inside her.

She shrieked loudly as she felt her pussy being squirted full of a cool liquid from his dick. He quickly slid almost all the way out of her then plunged in again, this time ejaculating strongly as he plunged forward, flooding her pussy as it went. She screamed as she felt it explode inside her.

He repeatedly shafted her helpless, writhing body as he pumped a gallon of cool, discharge deep into her, injecting into her pussy and splashing through her tight cervix. She quivered and shook as he pumped her full of sperm until his plunging cock squeezed it under pressure through her cervix and into her womb.

Finally, with a judder, his final spurt injected through her cervix and he stopped moving. His hard cock still throbbed inside her, but she was also throbbing around him. Sid held himself deep inside her as he recovered.

Several of the others Tim and Phil came up to the top section of the bench and she panted, unable to speak from her plugging ordeal, as she watched them fiddle with the fixings underneath. She though they were going to untie her, but instead they lowered the back of the bench from its hinged section. They laid it back and down and down until it was flat, so that she was stretched back, tied down on the bench, her head just reaching the top. He breasts thrust up towards the ceiling and her nipples ached from the general stimulation her body had received.

Tim, one of the new guys, knelt at her head, his crotch bulging ominously in his shorts. The other, Phil knelt next to Sid, waiting his turn. As Sid started to soften, he withdrew and plopped out of her pussy with a squelch. She lay there whimpering, unsure what to make of the bulge near her face.

It didn't take her too long to find out. Phil popped his shorts down and his long penis stuck out over her face. Her eyes bulged backwards as she tried to focus on the fleshy pole suspended over her. He grasped her head and tilted it right back, so that the line of her throat was straight as she lay tied back on the bench. She clamped her mouth shut and mumbled "Nnn! Nnn! Nnn!" Which he grinningly presumed meant "Yes, please jam your cock in my mouth". He applied a little pressure with his thumbs to the corners of her mouth, trying to prise her mouth open gently, but was not getting anywhere.

Suddenly her eyes snapped fully open, her mouth stretched wide and she cried out "Gnaaaaaaagh!" Phil had moved up to her leaking, gaping pussy and without ceremony grabbed her hips and plunged his large hard cock straight through and into the warm, slippery depths of her pussy in one smooth stroke.

Quick as a flash Tim thrust forward between her lips, entering her mouth and gagging her protests She suddenly realised she was full of hard fleshy cock in both ends and was powerless to prevent it. The two young men's cocks throbbed in their respective orifices, pumped full of blood to keep them hard. Her tongue was pushed flat as Tim's cock held still inside her mouth.

Then Tim started rocking his hips back and forward, sliding his cock head through her warm mouth and pleasuring himself inside her. Her head was held tilted right back and she felt so vulnerable as his firm cock pumped in and out of her mouth. Little mewling noise emitted from her throat as he pumped her, vibrating around his cock.

With each push forward, he plugged the back of her throat momentarily. She was struggling to take a breath in each time her throat was plugged by his large bell end and so she laboured in the gaps, gasping in a lungful of air each time. This made her lovely breasts, already thrust up by the position of her arms and her back arched, heave delightfully with each strained breath.

Capturing her mouth on his cock, Tim slid his hands down the sides of her neck, over her shoulders and onto the top of her exposed chest. Reaching forward and leaning over her face a little, he slid his hands down over the lace covering her breasts and grasped them firmly in his large hands. Now he had the very soft leverage of her full 32D breasts to use to ease his cock in and out of her luscious mouth.

He squeezed and moulded his hands over her breasts as he held them. He could feel her nipples stiffen against his palms as he massaged the soft globes.

Meanwhile, Phil had got over the initial feeling of her warm wet pussy enveloping his hard throbbing cock. He could feel the lubricating goo from his predecessors inside her pussy and so his large cock slipped easily through her fleshy tunnel as he started to ream her. He wasn't as thick as Sid, but he still filled her pussy and altered the angle occasionally to excite her as he thrust forward each time.

The liquid pleasure inside her filled her body, especially when he angled himself to rub against her sensitive G-spot. She could feel his hot throbbing flesh as it pumped in and out of her, each time bottoming out and touching her cervix on the inside and squashing against her clit on the outside. He held onto her hips next to the garter belt and thrust himself into her soft body.

Both young men set up a coordinated rhythm, pumping her from both ends. They alternated their forward thrusts so that one entered her while the other withdrew, then as the first withdrew, the other thrust forward. She was gasping and squeaking in anguish with each thrust, her vocalising being generally gagged by the cock in her mouth and completely silenced with a "Gluck!" as the bell end plugged firmly into the back of her throat.

Both men gradually increased the pace and intensity of the good fucking they were giving her. They strained to get deeper into her young body each time. Soon Phil was thrusting firmly up against her cervix, nudging it each time.

Tim however was starting to push the end of his long shaft down her throat. Each time he thrust forward he stretched the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat a bit more, reaching further into her slender neck. She was helpless as he fucked deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her neck was exposed and vulnerable and he could see her throat expand to take his cock as he thrust down her throat, squeezing her magnificent breasts in his hands.