Abigail in Trouble Ch. 05: School Nurse, Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail gagged and struggled as they fucked her harder and harder. They forced their hot rods of flesh deeper and deeper into her, and increased the speed of their pumping until they were really going for it. They grunted as they gave her two lovely holes a good workout.

Tim finally thrust forward and held his cock still all the way down her throat. His balls tightened and he grunted hard as a muscle pulse shot the length of his shaft through her mouth and down her throat to the round tip which spewed forth its liquid straight into her stomach.

She went rigid and started quivering as he held himself inside her throat as his cock pulsed and pumped great long spurts of sperm into her body. His hands squeezed her breasts firmly through the thin lace cups, moulding them into peaks as he held on and kept injecting his seed down her throat.

Just when she was about to pass out from lack of air, his dick spasmed and shot its final blast down her throat and he quickly withdrew and slipped from between her lips. He released her breasts and staggered back, exhausted, but satisfied. Abigail gasped for air, her breasts heaving up towards the ceiling. Her body writhed weakly in its bonds as she sought relief.

Phil felt her body writhe and shake around his still pumping shaft and this was too much for him. He pushed forward against her cervix and erupted deep inside her pussy, sending a cool blast of liquid straight through the tight sensitive muscle of her cervix and streaming into her womb.

She shrieked, even as she gasped for air, as she felt his large dick pulse through the length of her womanhood and spurt inside her. Phil kept pumping her hard, discharging blast after blast into her. She convulsed on the edge of orgasm as she felt him inject her with his seed.

Finally, Phil collapsed forward over her, grabbing her breasts as he rested forward and his dick twitched for the last time, sending the last ounce of sperm into her. He rested over her helpless body, panting as she recovered from the brink of another orgasm.

His breathing slowed until he recovered enough to slip from her body. A gush of sperm oozed out of her gaping hole and dribbled down her crack, over her bum hole and dripped onto the mat. Her shaking, quivering body managed to expel some blobs of cum out of her pussy, one large blob dribbled down and rested in her little bum-hole.

The remaining lads who had not yet had her moved in on her. They plugged her still gasping mouth with a squash ball and resealed her lips with tape. They untied her ankles and thighs and her arms from under the bench and she was able to clamp her legs together. They hauled her up into a sitting position on the end of the bench.

She hung her head in shame as she saw the discharge dribbling from her pussy. Two of them held her arms behind her, her forearms parallel on top of each other, as they tied and strapped them together tightly, thrusting her lace-clad breasts out again.

The other young man stripped off his T-shirt and shorts, sporting a large erection which bobbed out in front of him. He went and lay down on his back on four exercise mats that they had put on top of each other. His long, hard penis stuck straight up in the air. The other two hauled her up, shakily to her feet and walked her towards the lad on the mat.

Abigail's eyes grew wide as she was forced to approach the pole of flesh sticking up. She squeaked behind the gag and tried to struggle free, but they were too strong for her. They placed her standing over the prone guy, her feet on either side of his knees, facing him, stocking-clad legs slightly splayed.

She stared down in horror at the solid pole of meat that was pointing up at her. They got her to kneel down forward so that her knees were either side of his hips. His cock jutted obscenely up just in front of her, brushing her thigh. She jumped as she felt its heat and hardness.

He grasped his penis in one hand, stroking it to ensure it was rock hard, and then held it down so that it rested on his stomach, reaching up to his belly button. The others held her captive arms and shuffled her forward on her knees, so that her pussy brushed over his large balls. As her legs spread on either side of his torso, her pussy was forced lower until it rested half way along his flat shaft.

She whimpered as she found she could not move her pussy away from touching his penis. They leant her forward, so that her pussy lips ran the length of his cock up to the head which nestled in her opening, and her breasts lowered down towards his chest.

Finally, she was pretty much lying on top of him, with her thighs spread on either side, her full breasts pressing down firmly into his chest, and the bell end of his large throbbing cock nestling firmly in her sopping pussy entrance.

He placed his strong hands on her hips, holding her in place. She was helpless to lever herself off him, and she lay there, staring down into his face, whimpering slightly through the gag as his cock throbbed under her. Her lovely bottom stuck out. A sight that was not lost to one of the others.

Then, still holding her hips firmly, he rubbed the tip of his large cock up and down her pussy lips, making her gasp and squirm. Sperm was still leaking out and very soon his entire cock was coated with juice.

He angled his hips back, ready for a lunge forward. The large tip of his cock pressed into the entrance of her pussy, spreading the lips out and around his bell end. She whimpered as her womanhood was being opened up again, and she meekly struggled in her bonds.

Then, pushing her back firmly, he lunged his hips forward and his long, thick shaft plunged straight into the helpless nurse. His large manhood stretched her walls, sliding slickly through her tight love tunnel. She opened her eyes wide and shrieked long and loud into the gag as he impaled her on his rock hard throbbing dick. The long stroke ended as his bell end bottomed out in the wet velvety pussy against her cervix at which point she squeaked and closed her eyes at the sensitive contact.

He rocked his hips under her, revelling in the luxurious feel of her wet young body clutching his hard cock. He held her naked bottom and stirred himself deep up inside her, rubbing around her sensitive walls. She juddered and whimpered as he nudged against her cervix, rubbed across her G-spot, and squeezed her clit between them.

One of the others came round to above his friend's head. He squatted so that his crotch was level with her head, and pulled his cock out of the front of his shorts. Then held the sides of her head gently, and tilted her head up to face him. Her mouth was at the exact height for his long hard cock. It sprung up, jutting out towards her.

She opened her eyes only to found herself staring straight at his bulbous bell end. He took the side of the tape in one hand and peeled it gently off from over her mouth. She immediately spat out the squash ball, but then realised her mistake because it might have prevented him doing what he wanted.

She started pleading with the owner of the new cock pointing at her face, which was interrupted by the feelings stirred up inside her by the large cock moving in her pussy.

"Oh, nooooooo, no! Not that pleaaaaaaah! Don't do it! No, I caaaaaah! Please no!"

He just smiled down at her, still holding her head steady, and rocked his hips. His fleshy club brushed against one cheek and then the other. She couldn't turn away as he stroked his cock across her face. She closed her mouth and tightened her lips as he gently batted her face with his prick from one side or the other, but she couldn't resist gasping under the relentless teasing of his friend still embedded deep within her pussy.

The new guy held her head firmly and pressed the tip of his hard cock against her pouting lips as his thumbs pressed into the sides of her jaw, levering her mouth open. She mumbled a protest, but was powerless to stop his large dick from pushing just inside her mouth, holding her tongue down. He smiled down at her and rocked his hips slightly, stirring himself inside her lush mouth and enjoying the feeling of her soft lips surrounding his sensitive shaft.

He rocked his hips forward slightly, moving into her mouth a bit and then back until the bulbous bell end was resting just inside. Then he rocked forward again and started gently sliding in and out of her mouth. Her mouth vibrated each time she gasped under the cock moving around inside her pussy.

Meanwhile, enticed by her exposed bottom, the third remaining football player approached her from behind carrying one of the bottles of baby oil. He slipped his shorts down and his long, thin cock sprung free. He stood behind her, over his friend's legs, and let a great blob of split fall from his mouth. It landed on her bumhole and he touched her there with his thumb and worked it around.

She protested with a squeal and squirmed between the two men already holding her captive. The third man gestured to one of the others to hand him the baby oil and he took it off them and drizzled some oil on and around her bottom and bumhole. He slapped her bottom playfully with one hand, then started working the oil all over her bottom, making it slick and shiny.

Then he started working the oil into her bumhole with his finger. He ensured that the tight muscle was thickly coated with the slippery oil, mixed with his gob and the blob of sperm from before. Then he started working the oil into her as he slipped his finger passed the tight opening and started moving it into her rear passage. She squirmed even more as his long finger entered her, entraining oil and goo with it, coating the inside walls of her anus. He drizzled a little more oil directly onto the opening and pushed this in.

Then he drizzled some oil on his dick, pumped it in his hand to coat it and retain its hardness. He discarded the bottle and squatted down behind her, lining his bell end with her little bumhole. He angled his body back, held her hips and positioned her bottom. He directed the slimy pointed tip of his cock at her arsehole and pressed forward. She felt the pressure and struggled as much as she could within the tight confined of her position, but he and the other two young men held her firmly.

He ignored her wriggling and pressed his slippery tip against the tight muscle until it gave and the head slipped into her behind. She squealed as he applied steady pressure and his slick cock slid further into her bottom. She felt lovely and tight and luckily the oil and other juices had coated his cock and her walls so well, he slid into her rectum with not much resistance except the tight sphincter muscle itself.

The three lads enjoyed playing with her orifices as the third guy's cock made its steady progress into her slick but tight arsehole. She felt full in her bottom and the pressure from the meat in her pussy more than doubled the sensation. Soon, his full length was embedded firmly inside her bottom. And she gasped for breath around the cock in her mouth.

Abigail now found herself well and truly triple stuffed! She had never felt so helpless, vulnerable and so full. She had a large cock embedded deep within her pussy up to her cervix, stretching her. A second was plugging her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat, and a third shaft was buried to the balls in her rear end. She felt trapped, impaled and completely defenceless.

She shook and quivered at the helpless feeling of her young, inexperienced body being triply penetrated by three virile young studs. Her body tingled all through, inside and out by the sheer pressure of the contact against her erogenous zones and inside her three holes. The hot rods of meat inside her throbbed against her wet flesh.

The first guy under her, shifted his hands from her hips to her sides. He lifted her torso up slightly, allowing the second guy to straighten his legs a bit. Then the first guy flipped the lacy cups of her bra down and tucked them into the underwiring. Her wonderful soft, large breasts swelled down towards his chest and the nipples brushed across his chest hair.

His large hands circled both breasts and squeezed them so that both nipples firmly pressed into his chest. He began moving the lovely soft shapes back and forth, rubbing the hard nipples from side to side across his chest and making twinges of pleasure spasm in the depths of her pussy against his large cock. She squealed each time.

The three of them started to move inside her. She shrieked in forced pleasure as all three begun to slide slowly but deliberately inside her respective holes. They started very, very slowly, reaming her insides in unison, feeling every inch of her perfect body as they stimulated all her sensitive areas.

They all held her still as the ones in her pussy and bottom alternated thrust forward and into her, while the one in her mouth thrust in as her bottom was filled. Soon they had a steady rhythm and she was whimpering constantly under the onslaught. The one holding her mouth took her nurse's cap off and let her beautiful wavy brown hair cascade over her face and down.

As they pleasured themselves in her helpless body, they slowly increased the speed, teasing her body higher in the pleasure stakes as they drove her. The intensity of the situation raised her body into a state of forced arousal and they enjoyed the feeling of her heightened state of pleasure as they forced themselves into her slippery body.

The speed increased further and seemingly the depths of each plunge got deeper if it were possible. The cock in her mouth was regularly stretching her throat muscles and plugging her air passage. The one in her anus bottomed out with his balls slapping her bottom. The thick one in her pussy slid erotically across her G-spot and as the bulbous head pressed into her cervix each time, the base squeezed against her clit.

She was whimpering and squealing and quaking all over as they fucked her solidly.

After quite a few minutes of the steadily accelerating pace, they were pumping her quite quickly as their passion increased and she was on the brink of a terrific orgasm. Her high pitched squeaks were frantic and close together as all three young men pounded into her sensitive sopping holes, egging her on.

As they went into overdrive, her body finally peaked. With a frightening scream, interrupted regularly by the cock plugging her throat, she began to cum, and cum long and hard. Her body convulsed. Her bottom tightened around the cock in her anus, squeezing it harder. Her mouth vibrated and sucked at the pistoning cock in her mouth, gagging her. Her pussy fluttered and spasmed along its length, clutching and milking the large cock pumping through her.

She continued to soar on the crest of the orgasmic wave for long minutes as they kept up the relentless pumping, driving her climax on and on. But it was only a matter of time before one of the men exploded.

As it happened, they all exploded together, while she was still in the throes of her own orgasm. The effect of the erotic four-way orgasm was amazing. They were a connected grunting, squealing mass of slippery flesh, writhing and bucking and spasming all together as the men unloaded into the helpless teenager.

Great injections of sperm flooded down her throat, blasting straight into her stomach with each deep, plugging thrust. A long cool jet of liquid shot into her rectum with each plunge from behind. A powerful spray of sticky goo squirted deep inside her juicy pussy, jetting through her cervix muscle.

This spurting mass continued for ages, her own spasming, jerking, quivering body milking the studs of every drop of semen they had to give her.

Eventually, when the men were almost spent, they all three thrust forward and held themselves deep inside her captive body to make their final discharge into her. The powerful sensations of ecstasy, coupled with the partial starvation of oxygen were too much for Abigail and with a whimper, the beautiful young nurse passed out and went limp in their arms.

When she came to, she was lying on her back on the mat alone but untied. Her dress tunic and her panties and cap were next to her but there was no-one else in sight. She took some time to recover before moving.

She found a box of tissues next to her and cleaned herself up. She got unsteadily to her feet and quickly got dressed, not wanting to be discovered semi-naked. She found her bag, thankfully intact, and tried the door, peering out to see if any of the lads were still around. Once she was sure the coast was clear, she headed home via the ladies toilets, dazed, tired and aching.

But a part of her inside felt somehow deeply satisfied by the pleasure that had been forced from her.

If you like this story, please give me feedback. I might have more to follow...