Abigail in Trouble Ch. 10: Bridesmaid Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her waist with his elbows and her breasts in his large hands, he really began to fuck her hard, driving his cock in and out of her sensitive tunnel from behind and below, lifting her briefly off the ground and penetrating deep into her. He held her firmly and closed his hands and fingers around her breasts, squeezing her nipples sharply through the lace corset as he pumped her fast and hard, making her shriek.

She felt and sounded so good that he knew he wouldn't be able to last for long. Sure enough, with a series of sharp, deep thrusts straight up and into her depths, his cock pulsed and a strong injection of cool sperm jetted from his tipped, straight up and into her pussy. This triggered her orgasm and she shook and convulse, impaled from behind on his hard cock as it continued to thrust up into her and spew stream after stream of sperm into her young body.

She groaned gutturally and whimpered in between thrusts as her orgasm kept going as Phil kept pumping her. She was completely helpless as he held her impaled, tweaking her nipples in his hands whilst he spent his passion deep up inside her lovely body.

With a final grunt, he leaned back lifting her off the ground as his last upward thrust made his bell end wedge in her at full depth, which made her scream in passion, and spray her insides with his sticky discharge. Her eyes stretched wide, staring up at the ceiling, her mouth stretched wide around the gag in a long squeal as her orgasm reached its peak. Her pussy pulsated with her internal muscle constrictions, rippling along Phil's cock and inadvertently squeezing the last drops of sticky goo from his cock.

Phil lowered her back to the ground and pushed her forward so that she flopped back over the sofa and his shaft slipped out of her pussy. He staggered over to a chair and flopped down, relaxed. Jason immediately placed the glass under her pussy and collected a large gush of cream as it was squeezed out by her bent over body. She lay there mewling and heaving, her legs jelly and her body still quivering from the orgasmic release.

----- Bert -----

It was Bert's turn with her next. While she was still recovering, making little mewling noises and gasping in great lungfuls of air, he moved up behind her. He gave her bottom a friendly smack and bent down to un fasten the spreader bar. Whilst he did so he looked up at the tail hook embedded firmly in her bottom and her lovely wet pussy, showing signs of the two cum-loads she had received already. Bert desperately wanted to add to that volume.

Once the bar was removed, he slid the damp material of her panties down and off her legs. Abigail squealed as Bert stood up and pulled her upright. Holding her tied arms, he walked her on her shaky legs over to beside the large mantelpiece. There was a narrow ledge about 4" wide running along the wall to the side of the fireplace, at about 3.5 feet off the floor. This was at the perfect height for Bert. He turned her around so that her back was against the wall, with her bare bottom overhanding the ledge and pressing against the padded wallpaper.

He looked down into her frightened eyes, pressing his body against hers pinning her against the wall. He cupped her face and unbuckled the gag, prising it out from between her lips. Before she could react, he brought his mouth down onto her lips. She mumbled under the kiss as his mouth explored hers, his tongue snaking between her lips to battle with hers. His erection pressed firmly into her abdomen through his trousers.

He held her head firmly in both hands as he snogged her deeply, sucking on her lips and exploring deep into her teenage mouth with his warm, wet tongue. She tried turning her head to shake him free, but he was too strong. He broke the kiss, allowing her to gasp in air, but before she could scream or shout, he had shoved the ballgag back into her mouth and tightened it up again.

He kept leaning into her, pinning her to the wall while his hands went to his belt and undid it and loosened his trousers. Then he put his hands around her waist and slid them down to her bottom. He grasped her bum-cheeks firmly in his large palms and lifted them, sliding his hands down the backs of her thighs, lifting her slightly off the ground as her propped her bottom onto the ledge. She would have slipped back off if he hadn't slid his hands under her lace stocking clad legs and lifted them up and to each side, pinning her up and onto the ledge and back against the wall.

He closed in against her and moved his hands from the backs of her thighs around to the front and held her in place by her thighs, her legs spread and her high heels sticking out in mid air on either side of him. Her pussy gaped at him. Still holding her legs up and spread from just under her knees, he bobbed down between them and his tongue licked out and wetly slurped up her sopping crack.

Her pussy lips were opened and spread by the position of her legs and he could see her wetness and a creamy liquid deep inside her. He slurped around her hole, making her thighs quiver anew, and flicked his tongue across her clitoris. She cried out and her legs wobbled as he swirled his wet tongue around and around her erect clit, nudging it from side to side. The sensitive little nubbin was swollen and throbbing and she gasped as he fondled it with his wet tongue. He flicked it up and down, then pressed his tongue flat against it and bathed it with quick lashes with the soft flat of his warm tongue.

She panted and whimpered as he tongued her. Her breasts rose and fell, threatening to burst out of the lace cups. Bert lapped at her clit for a while, and just as she thought she had her feelings under control, his lips closed around it and he sucked it into his mouth as his tongue firmly rubbed across the tip.

Abigail squealed as the sucking effect on her clit made it swell and increase in sensitivity. The wet friction of his tongue across the soft tightness of her clit sent strong twinges of pleasure deep into her pussy again. She wasn't sure she could withstand much more of this sexual assault.

Mercifully, Bert's lips withdrew and with one last lick deep up through her gaping pussy, he stood up. His thick cock stuck out towards her abdomen. He shifted his grip on her thighs, pinning them back, holding her firmly on the ledge against the wall. He moved his large cock head down against her wet lips and nestled it in the slick juices at her opening. She gasped as she felt the round head push against her. It throbbed in her entrance. He wiggled it up and down until he was satisfied it was coated with her juice, then leant forward into her.

His cock head was so big, that even though she was slippery and well spread, he had difficulty pushing into her tight opening. In between gasps, she tried to articulate through short squeaks that he was too big, as he rocked back and forth, each forward nudge trying to push through and into her. He pressed more firmly each time, until finally, with a slurp and a sharp gasp from Abigail, her tight pussy lips stretched wide enough for his bell end to pop through and into her tight snatch.

She moaned loudly at the moment of entry. His rounded cock head felt so large inside her. She could feel herself fully stretched around his tip, their bodies closely linked together and throbbing against each other. Then Bert pushed forward and as the bulbous head invaded further into her, his shaft filled her up behind it. She gasped loudly past the gag as the large fleshy pole slid forward, opening up her young body as his invader reamed her slick tunnel, lubricated by two men's sperm and her own secretions.

She was overwhelmed by the stretching feeling he was giving her, her eyes open wide in surprise. Bert slid steadily forward until his entire fat length was buried to the hilt inside her tight body, firmly nuzzled up against her flesh. There was no scope for him to move around inside her; there was simply no space left. He sighed as he felt the glorious feeling of the young bridesmaid's pussy surrounding and clutching his whole dick. She felt wonderful just sitting there, trembling, impaled on his thick shaft.

Then he shifted his grip on her thighs slightly and rocked his hips back, slowly withdrawing from her tunnel. Her tight muscles contracted to close her fleshy walls as the large invader retreated until the just the head was inside, trapped by her tight vaginal opening. Then she gasped loudly as he grunted and slid fully back into her with a steady thrust, filling her up with hot meat again.

He started to slowly slide his full length in and out of her tight hole, stretching her with each long, slow stroke. Her lithe body squeezed firmly around his shaft as he pinned her to the wall and pistoned himself in and out of her, reaming her out. Her G-spot was firmly pressed into his sliding flesh and each time he bottomed out against the end of her pussy, her clit was mashed under the base of his cock.

He fucked her slowly and steadily, loving the sheer feeling of her body impaled by his rod. She was helplessly pinned against the wall as he screwed her tight pussy. She whimpered with each outward stroke and squealed with each inward thrust. Bert was really enjoying himself, to the extent that he was not going to last long; she felt too good. He kept thrusting in and out with long slow strokes, looking down at the tied and gagged, lingerie clad beauty surrounding his hard member. She was whimpering uncontrollably as his thrusts got faster and more urgent, powering into her harder each time until he was really going for it like a jack-hammer.

Finally, he couldn't take any more. He roared at her as his loins thrust forward and as he slid straight into her, his fat cock exploded a gallon of spunk, splashing deep inside her with a colossal discharge. Abigail screamed in ecstasy, muffled by the gag, as her body responded to his flooding of her pussy, and suddenly she was cumming. Hard. She screamed around him as he pumped her young body full of sperm with thrust after thrust of jetting spray deep up inside her. His tight forward pumping syringed the combined sperm and juice deep up into the end of her vagina, flooding the depths of her, and the feeling of this liquid set her off again on another squealing orgasm that curled her toes and lifted her legs high and wide as he thrust into her.

With a final inward plunge, he embedded himself inside her and his cock pulsed and spat it last spurt directly against her walls. She squeaked and then fell silent as she gasped deeply, her body heaving and pulsating around his impaling shaft, her breasts rising and falling in their lace confines. Bert held still deep inside her, feeling her body around his, coming down off their peaks. She made little mewling noises as she recovered.

Bert staggered back, carrying her light form with him, still impaled on his cock, until he came to a large chair, whereupon he sat heavily down in it. The jolt as she landed in his lap, still firmly stuck on his thick shaft, made her squeal sharply as his impaling shaft jolted deep into her body. He held her bottom tight to him, holding her in place over his member which was still throbbing and pulsing tightly up inside her quivering and heaving body.

Presently as they both calmed down somewhat, his large member started to soften. He gripped her waist then lifted her off him. She wasn't sure his penis was going to come out until it had softened somewhat, and she gasped as it slipped out of her. Bert leant forward and laid her down on her back on the floor, her legs to either side. Now her stretched pussy lay gaping and open with her legs spread, and Bert could see it full of white goo that threatened to spill out onto the floor.

----- Jason -----

Jason got up and grabbed the glass. He knelt down next to her, and holding the glass under her pussy lips with one hand, levered her up into more of a sitting position with his other arm around her shoulders. She whimpered as the fresh dose of sperm inside her started dribbling out of her pussy, to be caught by the glass. When the flow abated, he put the glass down.

Then, standing behind her, he held her arms and hauled her unsteadily to her feet. Once she was upright, he put his hands on her pert, bare bottom, and steered her towards the foot of the large bed. She teetered a little on her unsteady feet and high heels, displaying her legs off beautifully in the lace topped stockings. He stood her right up close to the bed, the front of her thighs brushing the covers.

Then he pressed into her back and forced her to bend forwards over the bed, her bottom sticking out obscenely towards him and her breasts pressed into the soft covers. He stroked her bottom for a while, gently patting the softness and rubbing over the tail hook and down over her tender pussy lips.

Leaving her for a moment, he fetched some soft white rope, then returned to her. Placing two lengths of rope on the bed on either side of her, he pulled on her arms, lifting her up off the bed and into a standing position. He was taller than her and breathed over her shoulder, looking down her front at her heaving breasts. His hands snaked around to her tummy before ascending to cup under her wonderful breasts, lifting them in his soft palms.

She whimpered as he cupped and squeezed the lovely yielding shapes through the delicate lace cups. As he played with her breasts, he rubbed his erection through his trousers into the crack of her bottom and back and forth across her cheeks. He closed his hands around her boobies and squeezed her nipples softly, but firmly in his finger, the pressure making her gasp.

After a while, he released her breasts and, gripping her waist, turned her to face him. She turned in a flurry and stood facing him, flushed, her hair slightly loose, her face tilted up towards him. Earlier in the evening she had thought that he was her rescuer, but now stood there panting, looking up into his face, waiting to see what he would do to her. Would her release her?

His hands went down and around to her hips, then slid around to cup the soft globes of her arse cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded her bottom firmly, holding her to him, while she squirmed in his hold. He moved his hands to hold her waist and lifted her slightly to sit her firmly on the edge of the bed.

She still had her arms tied tightly behind her and she wondered what Jason had planned for her. He reached round her and placed a large soft pillow just behind her. Then held her knee and bent one leg up to the side, exposing her inner thigh and her nice shaven pussy. He knelt down in front of her, holding her thigh up to the side by his hand on her knee. He kissed her inner knee, delicately touching the sheer silk, then worked his lips up her inner thigh where the flesh was soft and sensitive.

She shivered a little as his kisses worked up her leg and reached the lace at the top of the stocking. He kissed the naked thigh above the top of her stocking where the soft flesh quivered under his gentle touch. He lifted her other leg up similarly, so that both her inner thighs were exposed to him and her pussy lips opened up to his gaze. She was a little off balance, unable to lean back on her arms because they were tied tightly behind her back thrusting her breasts forward.

Jason held her legs up and spread with her feet pointing down, holding her steady. He kissed his way up her other leg, over the lace of her stockings and approaching tantalisingly close to her warm naked pussy. She stifled a moan as he tenderly kissed both upper inner thighs, working closer and closer to her sensitive, spread pussy lips.

Then he pushed her backwards and she fell back with a slight squeal as her back was cushioned and arched by the large pillow placed behind her, so that her head fell back, her breasts were thrust upward, and her arms were pinned tightly underneath her back. With her laid back like that, her pussy was slightly upturned towards him and he held her thighs wide and flat as his lips finally came down onto her wet pussy.

She gasped as she felt his lips kiss over her sensitive flesh and his tongue dart out and slurp up her slit. She whimpered softly as he started to tongue her pussy firmly, licking up and down her slippery slit with her lips spread wider for him. As he reached the top, he swirled his tongue around her clit and she gasped with passion each time. Holding her thighs wide by his elbows, he brought his fingers to her clit, teasing it out and proud for his tongue to lash and wet it as it went past.

Then he stiffened his tongue and pushed it into her hole. She groaned as he wormed his tongue into her pussy, tasting her teenage body and sliding it further into her. Soon, he was massaging her slippery clit with his fingers while his long tongue probed her pussy as deep as he could go. He started tongue fucking her firmly, not heeding her squeals and whimpers for him to stop. She tasted too delicious to stop.

While he tongued her and played with her clit, making her wetter inside, he thought about the next stage. After a final slurp of her pussy which made her shudder, he knelt back.

Holding one foot, he firmly tied one end of a rope around her narrow ankle, still in its high heel. He tugged it straight out to the side, straightening her leg and stretching her calf muscles as he tied it to the corner post. He tied her other ankle similarly to the other post, stretching her legs out to each side in a straight line, knowing that her ballet lessons would allow her to stretch like this.

She whimpered as he secured her like that, knowing that she was completely helpless and exposed. Her pussy was now opened up for him, and he could see goo and sperm deep inside her hole.

Jason stood back to undress as he admired his handiwork. The beautiful bridesmaid was now tightly tied and helpless on the bed, exposed to him in her expensive lingerie, stockings and high heeled shoes, all trussed up and ready for him. Her breasts heaved towards the ceiling, only just contained within the lace cups of the extra-tight corset. The tail hook stayed firmly embedded in her rear, stretching her tight.

Jason's impressive erection sprung free, dripping pre-cum, as he dropped his trousers. As soon as he was naked, he stood at the foot of the bed, gently stroking his cock and looking down at the sexy young woman spread before him. Using her eyes and little squeaks, Abigail meekly pleaded with him as he approached.

He smiled down at her and holding his heavy cock, dipped it to touch her abdomen. She started as she felt the hot flesh nudge her. He rubbed his cock over her spread and dripping pussy lips, coating it with her juice combined with the discharge from the three previous men. She whimpered, knowing what was coming next.

Once his bell-end was fully coated with her copious secretions, he lined up his cock with her wet opening. He leant forward and placed his hands firmly over her breasts, squeezing them firmly as he applied pressure on her pussy from his bulbous cock head. She could feel her body yielding to the pressure, opening up for him. He gripped her breasts through the lace, squeezing them into cones and tweaking the erect nipples as his cock-head started to penetrate her soft vagina.

Suddenly his cockhead slipped into her, her head snapped back, her body arched upward and she cried out loudly into the gag as his long, firm cock slid firmly into her tight slippery hole. He pushed it through her wet vagina, stretching her sensitive tunnel and embedding itself gloriously deep up inside her lush body. She gasped loudly as she felt the hot flesh throb deep inside her body, pulsing against her ultrasensitive walls.

She tried flexing her internal muscles to eject the monster inside her, but this only milked his cock for him, making her feel even more gorgeous. Her pussy clutched around his large throbbing member. She was helplessly pinned to the bed, her hands underneath her and her legs stretched wide. He held her breasts firmly and gyrated his hips around, screwing his dick inside her like a corkscrew. This stirred her insides and rubbed his dick firmly across her sensitive walls and across her G-spot, making her squeak each time. He felt so large and tight and deep, as he explored around inside her wonderful body.