Abigail in Trouble Ch. 10: Bridesmaid Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned with unreleased tension and her eyes finally closed as he withdrew his tongue and slid the vibrator out. It was coated with juice. He discarded it and then lay down on his back on the bed, between her legs, with a couple of pillows under his head. He looked up at the helpless bridesmaid, all tied up, gagged, dripping and kept upright by the rope from above. Bert's thick cock twitched and stood up towards her. She had her eyes closed and was unaware of him under her.

He signalled to Phil and Jason who untied the rope and started lowering her. She was still weak at the knees; perhaps more so from Bert's recent attempt to make her come, so her knees buckled and she let herself drop down towards the bed.

This changed when she felt something brush the insides of her legs. She opened her eyes and saw Bert below her, his cock pointing up at her pussy, and she shrieked into the gag and tried to regain her legs. But she was too late. Bert held her thighs as he signalled the others to stop lowering her, just as the tip of his cock touched her pussylips and she groaned in frustration. Bert held her still, suspended with her knees just touching his sides, and jiggled his cock against her wet pussy lips. Her juice slid down to coat the bulbous head of his thick cock. It dribbled down his considerable shaft, lubricating it.

When he felt that his cock was covered enough, he held her stocking soft thighs firmly and signalled to the others to lower her VERY slowly down onto him. As she felt herself inching lower, she tried to struggle free, but Bert held her steady as they impaled her slowly onto his thick cock. The bulbous bell end spread her wet and sensitive pussy lips wide around its girth as she was slowly forced down over it.

She whimpered as she felt her body open up to the invading shaft as she was irresistibly lowered onto the hot, throbbing pole of flesh. Her squirming to get free only helped her muscles expand around the man flesh and assisted in her downward passage. He could feel her slowly enveloping his cock, her wriggling felt nice as her slippery body engulfed his manhood, slowly but surely.

He moved his hands to her hips, pulling her firmly down over him as the rope was slowly released. She whimpered as more and more of the monster slid up inside her as she was forced down onto his large dick, stretching her tightly around him. He held her bottom firmly as he pulled her, with a squeal, to him, firmly embedding his throbbing flesh deep up inside her young body, fully pressed against her end wall.

The rope was left slack and her full weight plus his grip on her bottom held her tightly on top of him, with the large tip of his cock seemingly deep up inside her belly. She was held trapped on him, whimpering and quivering as her body adjusted slowly to the stretching he was giving her. Holding her hips firmly, Bert gyrated his loins under hers, stirring himself deep up inside her soft body. She mewled softly as he enjoyed the feeling of totally penetrating her private hole, worming his cock around inside her tightness. Her breasts heaved up and down over him, the nipples threatening to pop through the lace.

Then he held her narrow waist, cinched tight by the corset, and started lifting her up. Her heavy-lidded eyes rolled back as she felt the wet friction of the large bell end slide out through her pussy, rubbing across the flesh. He lifted her a long way up until the tip was just held within her pussy lips.

Then her eyes flew open and she shrieked loudly as he plunged her back down onto his cock and thrust up into her at the same time bottoming out inside her. He started to pump her firmly up and down his fleshy pole, her quivering body vibrated by the butt-plug and driven by the throbbing cock reaming her out from below.

He fucked her firmly up and down the full length of his fleshy pole, his girth pressing the flesh against her G-spot as it slid passed, and bumping firmly into her fleshy tightness deep up inside her body. He fucked her like there was no tomorrow, grunting in exertion as he lifted the girl up and down his piston, reaching into her slippery body and making her shriek with each thrust.

Bringing her to the brink earlier had made her reach her peak quickly this time, and soon she felt the intense tingle of her approaching orgasm. With each downward plunge, her G-spot was rubbed and Bert's groin mashed her clit below her. This, coupled with the vibrations from her arse eventually took its toll and pushed her over the edge.

Abigail screamed in long high-pitched shrieks as her body was wracked by a series of powerful climaxes. Her head tilted right back and her eyes closed as she screamed her passion into the gag. He body convulsed up and down his still pumping shaft, and her thighs quivered and shook as she lost control and spasmed under wave upon wave of intense orgasm. Her pussy muscles flexed up and down his thrusting cock, clutching him and tightening her slippery pussy around his thick member.

Finally, he lifted her high, almost off him, and plunged her down accompanied with a powerful up thrust from his hips. This double action embedded his fat bell-end firmly into her deepest place, expanding it, and a strong pulse of sperm shot up his dick and pumped itself up and into her with a powerful squirt, spraying her insides. She squealed anew as she felt him hold her down onto his up-thrust cock as it bucked inside her. Pulse after pulse of liquid injected deep up into her body, splashing her ultrasensitive walls and filling her up with goo.

Bert seemed to shoot a gallon of cream up into the helpless girl, flooding her body as she squealed and writhed on top of him. At last, his cock spat its last discharge into her and he held still.

Once they were sure that Bert had finished spewing his seed deep up inside her, the others hauled her up to her feet and her pussy slipped off his thick cock with a plop. Jason handed Bert the glass and he caught most of the liquid which suddenly gushed out of her as her body heaved while she tried to recover from her amazing climax. Bert rolled out from under her, and they lowered her to the bed, onto her back. As soon as she hit the covers, she seemed to fall asleep from exhaustion, total relaxation and sensual overload.

----- Phil for Seconds -----

When Abigail awoke, she found her arms no longer tied behind her back. She was lying on her back on the large bed with a couple of large, soft pillows underneath her body. Her arms were instead, stretched out toward the top corners of the bed. She tried moving them but they were firmly held by buckled fur lined straps around each wrist attached to strong rope tied to the top bedposts. Her legs were similarly strapped, stretched out with ropes tied firmly to the bottom bedposts. A sharp tug at each of her arms and legs confirmed that she couldn't get free.

The gag was still filling her mouth and she could still feel the soft hum of the butt vibrator in her rear. She could see one of the groomsmen, naked standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at her, smiling. In her dazed state, she thought it was Phil. She realised that her panties were still missing and closed her eyes in shame as she knew he was looking at her naked pussy, gently stroking his hard-again cock.

She was helpless and vulnerable to any move he made. At least they had removed the constricting rope around her body that had held her arms tightly together. But the corset was just as tight as it was before and her breasts heaved softly towards the ceiling in their lace cups, thrust up slightly by the pillows under her, making her back arch up a little.

Once Phil realised she was awake, he wasted no time and knelt on the bed between her spread legs He placed his large warm hands on her bound ankles and slowly stroked and teased them up her stocking clad legs, up the inside of her thighs and over the deep lace of the stocking tops. The tender flesh of her upper inner thighs trembled under his soft stroking as he worked his way closer to her exposed pussy. She whimpered through the gag as his fingers teased closer to her dripping honey pot.

Then he slid his fingertips up and down the edges of her spread pussy, making her twitch under the sensual touch. His fingertips worked the juice still evident around her sensitive lips, ensuring a glistening coating. Then he lay forward between her legs as the thumb of one hand rubbed over her clitoris, holding it high, as a fingertip from the other, diddled it gently. She gasped as he played with her clit with both hands as he settled himself on his front with his face looking down at her pussy.

Keeping one thumb above her clit, stretching it up, he spread her pussy lips wide with his hands, exposing the sensitive pink flesh inside, and his broad, wet tongue came down and slurped up the full length of her pussy. She groaned as he licked up her slit, firmly pressing into the moist flesh. She squirmed and tugged at her bonds as he started to tongue her wetness firmly, licking and sucking all over her tasty young pussy.

She moaned and whimpered as he licked her, occasionally probing into the depths of her vagina, and occasionally his lips closing around her engorged and throbbing clit, sucking into reach of his lashing tongue, making her squeal. The pitiful little noises she made, along with her closed eyes and tossing head, showed Phil that he was getting to her, arousing her, and that thought made him larger and harder than ever.

He couldn't wait much longer and he gave her pussy a last long wet slurp before scooting up her body and nudging his knees under her spread thighs. He leant up, looking down at the helpless gagged girl, spread all nice and ready for him in her sexy cream lace lingerie. She squirmed meekly in her tight bonds as his dick stuck out obscenely above her tummy.

Holding her narrow waist firmly, Phil rocked his hips down and the hot tip of his large member bumped onto her abdomen at the bottom lace of her corset. He flexed his loins back a bit, allowing the fleshy pole to bob down and touch her skin, just above her exposed clit. Then he drew his hips back enough to allow his long dick to lower further, and aimed it at her juicy twat.

Her eyes still closed, she whimpered as she felt his hot flesh touch the wetness of her sensitive spread lips, knowing what was coming. Phil gripped her waist firmly and braced his knees. She squealed loudly as he thrust forward and with one long, luxuriously deep stroke, plunged his long, thick member straight up and into her soft, slippery body, stretching her walls around him and filling her up in one movement.

She felt so wonderful as his throbbing flesh pressed against her walls, expanding her pussy around him, making firm contact with her G-spot and across the bottom of her clit. She writhed and squealed under the sheer feeling of being stuffed so full in the single move.

Phil rested there for a while, feeling her inexperienced body quivering and heaving in her bonds, clutching round his long tool embedded deep up inside her belly. The butt plug continued to hum under his dick, close enough to impart its vibration through the length of his stiff pole, deep into her body and also out to her clit which was mashed by the base of his cock. He stroked her sides as she became accustomed to the invader, and he gently rocked himself inside her, applying pressure in different spots along her wet love tunnel.

Then, gripping her hips, he started sliding out of her. She whimpered as she felt her body squeeze tight around the bulbous head of his nob and contract as it withdrew. He slid almost all the way out, until the head expanded her pussy lips, before plunging forward and back into her, making her squeal again. This time he continued to move and he started pumping her young body with long, slow strokes, in and out, sliding through her soft, sensitive body, driving her passion higher. She whimpered and moaned as he started to fuck her firmly and surely, slowly urging his dick as deep as it would go into her slim body, stretching her moist insides around himself. He could feel her trembling and quivering in his grasp and around his dick as he pumped her firmly.

Her breasts heaved up in the air and her head tossed from side to side as he screwed her slowly and firmly, not giving her any room to escape. Her limbs tugged feebly at her bonds and she moaned into the gag as he fucked her. She felt so good that he couldn't contain his animal lust and so gently released his passion as he started to accelerate his thrusting. He gradually pumped her faster and harder, still leaning up, looking down at the captive beauty below him.

She started to squeal louder and arch her back forward towards him with every thrust, her breasts already offered up to him by the pillow under her back. As he thrust, he licked one thumb and applied it to her clit, tweaking it from side to side. This seemed to do something deep inside her and the pitch of her squeals rose noticeably.

The sight, sound and feeling of her was getting too much for him. He suddenly shifted his hips, and leant down over her. His elbows went to her hips and gripped her waist firmly, and his large hands came down over the lovely soft globes of her swelling breasts still encased in the lace. His hands closed around the lovely round fleshy mounds, squeezing them firmly into peaks as his thumb and forefingers closed tightly around her nipples, erect and throbbing behind the lace. She groaned through the gag is he held her breasts, rolled her nipples and plunged deeply back into her.

He started grunting as he fucked her hard, pinning her already captive body down on the bed, thrusting deeply into her soft wetness and squeezing her nipples firmly. She squeaked each time he tweaked her nipples and thrust into her until she was uttering a continuous stream of pitiful high-pitched squeaks of passion as he pumped her young body firmly. Her clit was being rubbed by the base of his cock each time he bottomed out deep up inside.

He kept up a terrific pace, powering into the helpless bridesmaid's slick body, and driving her on towards yet another orgasm. Her body couldn't take any more without yielding and finally she shrieked aloud as his deep screwing tipped her over the edge of the precipice once more. Her eyes flew open and shut and her back arched upward towards his gripping hands as she came, hard. Her body convulsed as she screamed out her animal passion and her pussy squeezed his pumping shaft in strong involuntary contractions as wave upon wave of orgasmic ecstasy swept through her young body.

With a loud roar, Phil Plunged as deep as he could go inside her wet tunnel and penetrated her fully. A long blast of cool sperm powered up his hot shaft and squirted firmly up and into her depths. Abigail felt the liquid splash her ultra-sensitive body, which made her shriek anew. Phil withdrew and thrust back into her as another strong pulse discharged deep inside her pussy, spraying her again with his seed. He kept withdrawing and thrusting fully back into her, still gripping her hips and breasts as he pumped load after load of sticky cool liquid right up and into her belly, his strong penis injecting her with his discharge.

Finally, with one last grunt, he embedded himself inside her, collapsing on top of her and his penis spat its last load into her. They lay there, stuck together, both recovering, before Phil pulled himself off and rolled to the side of her.

"Fantastic" he gasped before rolling off and staggering to the bathroom. Jason untied the gag and removed it and Abigail was left gasping and heaving, still under the effects of her mind-blowing orgasm. She lay staring at the ceiling and made little mewling noises as her body recovered, her beautiful breasts thrusting up and down as she panted.

----- Jason Back for More -----

As Abigail recovered, Jason untied her wrists and ankles, but she was too exhausted and too out of breath to move. She almost seemed to fall asleep; her eyes closed and her breathing came back to normal. After leaving her for a while, Roger and Jason knelt onto the bed on either side. They held an arm each, then hauled her up and then forwards to sit her over the foot of the bed.

Steadying her shaky body, they lifted her into a standing position, and gently walked her through to the bathroom, and sitting her on the bidet, left her to clean herself up. The other three men dressed and left to go back to the remains of the party, but Jason stayed. He dimmed the lights and cleared the bed, putting the pillows back. He then sat in a dark corner of the room in an armchair, wearing nothing but his boxers, and waited for her.

After a long while during which he heard running water, the door tentatively opened and a scene of innocent beauty greeted him. Abigail, still flushed and shaky, stood in the doorway, peering out. Her make-up had been tidied up a little. She had attempted to put her hair back up, but lacking a hairbrush or additional pins, she had given up, removed the remaining pins and letting her lustrous brunette locks fall around her shoulders.

She had removed the butt-plug, but nothing could disguise the fact that she was only in her sexy cream lace lingerie with her panties missing. Her pussy lips were glistening in the soft light and her puffy eyes and full lips gave her a look of the ultimate wet dream fantasy cum true. She had loosened the corset a little, giving her more air, but this allowed her breasts to spill a little over the top.

She was hoping that the men had all left, and still in her heels, she teetered slowly into the room towards her dress and her discarded panties. When halfway there she felt a presence from the corner behind her and she stopped, her heart sinking.

Jason stood up and approached the beautiful girl. She felt his warm hands on her hips, holding her steady and guiding her towards the foot of the bed. She had no fight left in her and she complied as he pushed her forward to make her climb onto the bed. When she was on her hands and knees, expecting to move further, he held her hips stopping her where she was with her lovely bare bottom stuck out towards him.

He moved up closer behind her, holding her hips steady with one hand as he stroked her bottom between the corset and the lace tops of her stockings. His hand dipped down between her cheeks and she squirmed slightly as he felt her tender wetness below. Despite her attempt to mop up her wetness, she still felt moist and slick, so holding her ass and pulling her back towards him, Jason lined the big bulbous end of his dick with her wetness and pressed forward.

She gasped loudly as the head of his cock suddenly touched her opening, pushed against her and popped between her tight but slippery pussy lips. His girth stretched her sensitive flesh around his hardness as he slid forward, slipping steadily into the luxurious depths of her warm, wet pussy. He held her hips and pulled her back onto him, so that he could invade deeply into her young body.

He slowly slid back and forth in her beautiful hole, his hot piston of flesh stroking her tight body from the inside. Her head was facing forward and she gasped and moaned with each long, deep stroke. He deep stroked her for a while, loving the feeling of this pretty girl's body sliding forwards and back on his long, hard pole. Once gain she felt lovely and warm and tight and wet. Abigail mewled and squirmed on all fours as she felt him sliding through her sensitive body. He pumped her slowly like that for a while, loving the feeling of her surrounding his manhood.

Then suddenly he pushed her forward until the round end of his cock plopped out from between her tight pussy lips and she lost her balance and with a squeal fell forwards onto her front. She squirmed up the bed away from him, her pert bottom wiggling delightfully in front of him. She had had just reached the pillows when she felt him grasp her narrow ankles, bringing her bid for freedom to an end.