Abigail in Trouble Ch. 10: Bridesmaid Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her squeals got louder and higher in pitch and her breathing quickened and her breasts heaved more as he drove into her, trying to force an unsolicited orgasm from her lovely body. His body was working overtime now. He was grunting and grinding into her as he screwed her firmly into the bed, reaching deep up inside her sensitive insides, and rubbing the walls of her pussy and womb with his hot fleshy pole.

His arse was thrusting quickly forwards and back, trying to reach his cock even deeper inside her. She could feel the bulbous head of his cock pumping in and out through her pussy, making her pleasure nerves quicken more with each inward thrust. Her body was being driven to an unsustainable level of pleasure and arousal until she could hold back no longer.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide and her body went stiff as the dam broke. She stopped breathing and her back arched impossibly up towards him and she gave a long silent scream as her senses crashed into a mind-blowingly powerful orgasm. He could feel her whole body convulse around his still pumping shaft as she came and came hard, again and again.

As she finally caught her breath, she shrieked through the gag and spasmed hard again, her body starting to buck and thrust as his pumping cock drove her orgasm on and on. He grunted as she came all over his large cock, gushing lubrication from deep within, allowing his cock to continue shafting her firmly.

Even while she continued to cum, he roared and plunged himself as deep as he could into her pussy, penetrating deep up into her. His cock swelled from base to large round tip as a huge gush of sperm squirted powerfully right up into her teenage body, spraying her walls. This injection sent her back over the edge again and she started convulsing and squealing anew.

He drew back and then thrust in again as another geyser of cool sticky liquid gushed forth from the head of his cock, spraying her walls again. He continued to grunt and pump her as she continued to buck and cum and squeal, their bodies pinned together and cumming as a single writhing, squirting, squealing mass. He kept pumping her long and deep as his cock kept spewing his baby batter deep into the helpless girl, and her body kept her on the peak of ecstasy all the while.

Finally, her body had had enough and with a final shriek and convulsion that rippled her pussy muscles the length of his cock, she went limp and passed out with a whimper. Steve had practically finished and collapsed on top of her softness, with his hard cock still fully embedded inside her. He took some time to recover his breath before leaning back to removed the gag to give her more air.

Once he was satisfied she was OK, he withdrew his softening member from her slick body, and rolled over, exhausted.

"Wow! What a fantastic fuck Abigail is!" he thought to himself. "Maybe I married the wrong girl!"