Abigail In Trouble Ch. 14: Cum, But Not Intruder Window

Story Info
Emma's bondage plan for Abigail goes a bit wrong.
10.9k words
4.58
11.3k
10

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the morning after Abigail's second encounter with Cliff (See Chapter 13), she slept for hours, completely exhausted. Emma left her alone, knowing she would be completely whacked, partly because of her own deviousness. When Abigail did finally emerge wrapped in a bathrobe, she quietly knocked on Emma's door.

Emma pulled her inside over to the bed and closed the door, wanting to know all the details. But first, Abigail had a problem.

"Er, can you help me with something first, Em?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yes of course Abby? What is it?" Emma replied concerned.

"Well you know that thing you put in my bottom?" Emma nodded, grinning a little. Abigail frowned at her "Well I can't get it out! Can you help me, please?"

Emma burst out laughing and then proceeded to roll Abigail onto her front. She ignominiously flipped her robe off her bottom and wormed the butt plug out of Abigail's tight rear passage.

Once the ice was broken by that embarrassing act (as far as Abigail was concerned), Emma made her dish the dirt and explain what all the noise was last night. Abigail didn't want to tell her all the details, but certainly got across that it had been a mind-blowingly amazing experience.

Then Abigail started complaining that Cliff had not texted or rung her, and she still didn't have his number. Emma suggested that he was probably also flaked out from last night or was possibly giving her some space. In any case, Emma didn't volunteer to give her Cliff's number herself.

Once Abigail had showered and was feeling more human, she continued to whine that Cliff had not contacted her and complained to Emma who still refused to enlighten her cousin with contact details. Abigail thought she was being mean, but Emma told her it was for her own good; it would be better if Emma acted as the go between. Abigail couldn't see it and continued to grumble about it.

Meanwhile Cliff had been worrying why Abigail had not contacted him, despite him leaving his number, and concerned he had upset her, starting sending texts to Emma for re-assurance. Emma palmed him off suggesting Abigail liked him very much but wasn't quite ready to talk directly, and suggesting that Emma could broker another contrived "meeting".

Cliff wanted to meet Abigail for a normal date, but was always going to agree to meet her on whatever terms Emma dictated, believing (wrongly) it was what Abigail herself wanted. So Emma got Cliff to again go along with her next plan.

Convincing Abigail was a little harder. Eventually, using the same argument in both directions, Emma suggested that Cliff only wanted to meet Abigail via herself setting it up, and Abigail reluctantly (and again, wrongly) agreed that it seemed the only way Cliff would agree to see her again.

Not that she was complaining about their resulting encounters. In her short but intense sexual experience, she'd never cum so hard, and was definitely addicted to him.

This time though, Abigail was insistent that Emma wasn't in the house again, not wanting the thought of her listening in. Emma agreed, but not before she had made her own plans to enjoy their encounter in some way. Unknown the Abigail, Emma had set up several discrete cams which would record the sights and sound of the meeting, so Emma could enjoy it herself at a later date.

She knew setting up the cams in Abigail's room would be risky, so with the pretence of having the larger bed, persuaded Abigail that they should prepare in Emma's own room, just like the first time. This gave Emma plenty of opportunity beforehand to conceal the two cams so that neither Abigail nor Cliff would be aware of them.

It also gave her the time to secure some "fixtures" to her own bed, to use on her cousin.

They agree a date, and some pre-prepared ground rules, such as a safe word, and also a safe action in the event of Abigail not being able to speak. "SOS" was the safe word and if she couldn't speak, she was to tap, moan or squeak the equivalent in Morse code: dot-dot-dot, dash-dash-dash, dot-dot-dot.

Everyone was confident in both Abigail's ability to remember and articulate this signal in some form or another, and also that Cliff would look out for it and recognise it when the time came. He was to immediately stop whatever he was doing and remove any gag that she was wearing so the communication of the problem could be gained.

The arrangement was that on another night when Emma's parents would be out playing bridge, Emma would "prepare" Abigail and would then leave to stay the night with her boyfriend, having left a key under a certain potted plant in the porch. She would then text Cliff to tell him things were all set, and Cliff would retrieve the key, let himself in, and proceed to "rescue" Abigail like before. Meanwhile, Emma would be secretly filming the encounter.

Nothing could go wrong.

Or could it?

**************************************************************

So a week later, after Abigail had showered and dried herself, Emma picked out a black underwired lacy babydoll for her to wear. The lace push-up cups lifted Abigail's wonderful 34D breasts and gave her a spectacular cleavage. The skirt part of the babydoll was very sheer and ended with a lace trimmed hem, just too short to be respectable. Flimsy black lace matching thong panties completed the outfit.

As before, Emma brushed Abigail's wavy hair, making it cascade softly over her shoulders, before touching up her make-up. Emma stood back to survey the effect. Abigail looked stunningly attractive. Emma wondered if she would get the chance to sample the goods herself, and then remembered that of course she would, once Abigail was tied up and powerless to resist.

Once Emma's parents were confirmed gone for the evening, Emma led Abigail through to her own room, where she had placed 3 large pillows right in the centre of the bed.

Whilst Abigail was looking at the pillows, wondering what was planned, Emma held up a strange object. It looked like a string of spheres on increasing diameter stuck together with a handle, like some kind of suggestive lollipop (popsicle). As Abigail's eyebrows raised in scepticism, Emma simply said "bend over".

Abigail obediently bent over the back of Emma's dressing table chair as Emma bent down behind her, flipped the babydoll up and tugged the narrow thong aside. After lubricating the butt plug in her mouth, Emma pressed it against Abigail's anus. The younger girl tensed as Emma wormed it home, pushing it into the tight hole and drawing a gasp in response, until all except the flat base had disappeared inside.

Emma replaced the thong and then produced a wide leather belt with loops and straps and three large buckles. It was made from soft black leather, but looked very strong. Emma instructed Abigail to stand up straight and raise her arms in the air so that she could fit it around her narrow waist over the skirt of the babydoll.

"What's this thing for?" asked Abigail.

"So that I can hold you down, nice and still, of course" giggled Emma back.

"But why do you have to tie me up all the time?" Abigail enquired.

"Because you fucking love it, you tart!" grinned Emma. "You know you do, don't you?" Abigail had to agree as Emma spelt it out. "You love the feeling of helplessness, of being tied tight, of constriction, of loss of control. It makes you horny doesn't it?" Abigail could feel a gush of wetness inside as Emma continued to paint an erotic picture.

"And you absolutely love it when someone takes advantage, to arouse you, to tease you in your helplessness." Then Emma whispered in her ear as she cinched the straps tight "and to fuck you hard!" Abigail's legs went weak at this remark, as she recalled her last encounters with Cliff.

Once the belt was cinched really tight using the multiple strong buckles, Emma checked that it was comfortable on her, before telling Abigail to lie on her back over the pillows.

"Scoot your fine arse up over the pile, so that your back is arched and your boobs are the highest point" Emma instructed. "That's it. Now it looks like you would be offering your puppies to anyone who came close. Which, you kind of are!"

Abigail felt a little exposed lying back over the pillows which did not support her head, rather the middle of her torso, and as Emma had pointed out, thrusting her magnificent breasts upward towards the ceiling, aided by the push-up bra of the babydoll. Her head was tilted back slightly so that she couldn't see down past her own bust.

Abigail lay with her hands to the sides of her head while Emma fiddled at the side of the bed before pulling up a heavy leather strap that she had previously secured under the bed frame. It looped into the side of the soft leather belt and back towards the edge of the bed where it was secured with a large buckle.

Emma grinned down at her younger cousin as she came around to the other side to repeat with another strap and buckle. Once the second strap was in place, she tightened it fully, and Abigail could feel her waist being held firmly down onto the pile of pillows. She couldn't wriggle her hips and she certainly wouldn't be able to roll over.

Next Emma went to work on her legs. She looped soft leather straps tightly around each naked ankle and tugged them tightly towards the bottom corners of the bed, spreading Abigail's feet widely apart. There, they were buckled to a strap that Emma had previously secured to the bed leg. When she had tightened the buckle, Abigail could feel her legs stretched out to the corners, and she felt cool air draft between her thighs.

"You OK so far Abby?" asked Emma, ensuring she was comfortable. Abigail nodded, and so Emma continued. She wrapped a soft leather strap around each of Abigail's slender wrists, ensuring it cinched tight, before pulling it to the top corners of Emma's large bed. Again, these slipped into previously fixed leather straps with strong buckles, holding her arms up and outstretched.

While Emma set about tightening the wrist straps, Abigail wondered where she had got all this leather gear. Once satisfied with the straps at the top, Emma went all the way around, ensuring all six strong leather straps were not only secure, but as tight as possible, without hurting the bound beauty spread out on her bed.

But she hadn't quite finished yet. She produced a couple of large leather cuffs with soft lining. She proceeded to fit these around Abigail's lower thighs, just above the knee.

"What are those for?" asked Abigail.

"You'll see" was all Emma said. Once the cuffs were tight, she looped yet another pair of leather straps to fittings on the outside of the cuffs, and then trailed them over to the side of the bed. There, another previously fixed leather strap buckled it in place and as Emma tightened each one, Abigail could feel her thighs been spread apart, even further than her taught legs had allowed.

She had to rotate her legs outwards a little to allow her knees to bend as Emma pulled her thighs to the sides, spreading her upper legs further apart. Emma stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"OK. See how much you can move now" said Emma, wanting Abigail to test the security of her bindings.

Abigail grunted as she tugged at each limb and tried to wriggle her hips. She made very little impression on any of the straps; the leather did not yield; there was not elasticity in the bindings, meaning that she remained completely stretched out taught. The only thing she could move was her head.

"I can't move at all!" she declared.

"Great! That's the idea!" responded a pleased-looking Emma. Then she held up a mean-looking cock-gag so that Abigail could see it. "Now before I put this in, do you have any last requests, like a drink of water, or another enhanced E?"

Abigail was horrified at the look of the gag and forgot Emma's question as she struggled to free her arms. It was a gag shaped like a short fat cock. Not only would it plug her lips, but it would also press down on her tongue and fill her mouth as well, greatly reducing her ability to make any kind of noise let alone speak.

"What! You're not seriously going to put that thing in my mouth, are you?" she asked in anguish.

"Sure am, little cousin. You'll get used to it" grinned Emma. "But first, do you want anything else before I shut you up?"

"Er. No, I don't think so" replied a flustered Abigail. "I'm not thirsty and I don't want to take an 'E'."

"Fair enough. Now open wide!"

Abigail hesitated as the gag was brought nearer her mouth.

"You promise that all the plans are in place?" she asked, wanting assurance first.

"Uhuh" Emma nodded.

"And that Cliff won't keep me waiting long?"

"Uhuh" again Emma nodded, but she had in mind to delay her message to Cliff, so that in fact Abigail would be kept waiting longer than she expected, just to build the anticipation.

"And that I'll enjoy it like before?"

"Yes! Stop worrying, Abby. It's all sorted and Cliff will cum and rescue you and fuck your brains out again. Okay?" Abigail could detect a sense of impatience in Emma's voice.

"And we'll TEST the safe word after you've put that in?"

Emma rolled her eyes upwards. "Yes, of course."

Abigail finally opened her mouth wide and allowed Emma to push the cock gag into her mouth, filling it up. She worked the strap around the back of Abigail's neck and tightened the buckle.

"Okay in there?" she asked. Abigail nodded. "Good. Now try the safe word for me, just for a test." Abigail tried crying out, but the only sound she could make was a hum in the back of her throat. She managed to hum/squeak the agreed rhythm to Emma's satisfaction. "Good. He'll pick it up from that no problem."

Emma now stood back to survey her helpless cousin who was now tightly strapped down on the bed with a serious gag filling her mouth and her gorgeous legs spread apart. She looked lovely. She looked rather tasty. "Come to think of it" thought Emma, "why not?" She can stop me if she really wants to.

Emma dimmed the lights and then approached the bottom of the bed. She shuffled herself forward between Abigail's legs and brought her face down towards her cousin's panties. The babydoll had rucked up a little from the position of her spread thighs. Emma breathed in, taking in the warm aroma of female arousal. She extended a finger towards Abigail's pussy.

Abigail was trying to get used to being completely helpless again. As she lay there thinking about what might come later in the evening from all this, she felt another gush from inside. She tried working her jaw a little as she became more accustomed to the large gag in her mouth. She thought it was just like Emma to up-the-ante when it came to keeping her quiet.

Meanwhile she could not see her older cousin because of the way she was strapped down with a slight arch to her back. She felt the bed give a little and wondered if Emma was checking the straps again.

Suddenly she felt something, possibly a fingertip, touch her panties over her pussy. She squeaked in surprise but then groaned as a finger started stroking up and down her sensitive and spread pussy through the delicate lace. She was surprised at what Emma was doing, but it felt nice. She decided to let Emma have a play if she wanted to, thinking she could use the safe code to stop her before she got too carried away.

Emma stroked up and down Abigail's spread opening, feeling the trembling flesh beneath, before hooking a finger under the narrow strip of cloth a tugging is aside. Abigail sighed deeply as Emma's warm wet tongue flattened against her opening and started licking slowly up and down. Both girls had their eyes closed as Emma lapped hungrily at the juices that started flowing out of Abigail's sensitive pussy.

She licked up and down, eliciting gasps and squeaks from behind the gag in her younger cousin's mouth. Her tongue swirled about the pink exposed flesh as she spread salvia and girl juice all around the opening and up to the hood of her clit. Emma stretched the skin of Abigail's abdomen upwards, making her clit pop out and her tongue lashed across the throbbing tip, making it swell more and making Abigail squeal.

Emma then stiffened her tongue and drove it deeply into Abigail's pussy, licking all around her glistening hole and lapping up her secretions greedily. Abigail tossed her head gently and moaned as her older cousin licked her beautifully, making twinges of pleasure course through her teenage body and making her juices flow more freely.

Then Emma latched her lips firmly onto Abigail's clit and sucked hard, while tongue-lashing the tip. Abigail squealed and arched her back as this amazing sensation raised her arousal to a higher level and she could feel the first twinges of a build towards an orgasm.

But then Emma stopped. Abigail was disappointed, but also glad, because she wanted to save her first orgasm for her new lover, Cliff. Emma got off the bed and stood to the side, licking her lips like a cat who'd got the cream. "Delicious" She declared. "Maybe another time? But let's get you ready for Cliffy-boy shall we?"

Abigail nodded and then watched as Emma fetched her mp3 player and headphones. "This is to fill your ears with music, so you won't be able to hear what he's doing, to increase your anticipation" she explained. Abigail wasn't expecting this, but thought it would be OK, as long as Emma played decent music. Retro-rock started pumping into her ears, blocking out all other noise and certainly Emma's movements. Emma switched off the music just so she could finish getting Abigail ready.

Abigail thought Emma was going to switch the music back on and then leave her, but she had a couple more tricks up her sleeve. Emma fetched a large vibrator with a clit attachment. Abigail's eyes went wide with anguish as Emma brandished the great purple latex device, but then was relieved when Emma placed it on the bed-side table.

"That's for later if you want him to play with you after he's spent" explained Emma. Knowing Cliff's stamina and ability to go again, Abigail didn't think that vibrator would get used tonight. Emma instead, held up an egg-vibrator attached via a cable to a small battery pack control. "But guess where this is going right now?" teased Emma.

Without waiting for a response, she placed the egg snugly into the entrance to Abigail's spread pussy, tugged the thong back over it, holding it securely in place, and switched it on. Immediately Abigail squealed as the vibrations worked into the entrance of her pussy but also the egg vibrated just under her clit, titillating it deliciously.

"And of course you are not getting away without a blindfold again, are you?" Emma asked rhetorically. The blindfold fitted snugly over Abigail's eyes and was secured tightly around her head just above the gag strap. Abigail hardly noticed because her eyes were opening and shutting under the assault from the vibrating egg. She was whimpering under the induced pleasure from the device and she now wondered whether she could hold off her orgasm before Cliff got here.

"You OK Abby?" Emma checked. Abigail had to concentrate to nod her head and grunt in response. "I'm going to switch the music on and leave you to be 'rescued' by your man, OK?" Another nod and grunt. "Night, night. Have fun!"

So Emma switched the music on. Abigail was swamped by rock music and the erotic sensations permeating gently through her body from the egg vibrator at her sensitive pussy lips. That was all here senses could experience, and she whimpered knowing it would be a few minutes before Cliff would rescue her. Until then she knew she had no escape, no rest, no respite. She was oblivious to Emma moving around in the room and finally leaving her.

Emma took her time to satisfy herself that Abigail was safe and ready for Cliff's arrival. She gathered her own stuff in an overnight bag and left the door ajar as a reminder for Cliff. She checked the house to make sure it was secure, before letting herself out, locking the front door and slipping a spare key under the flower pot as arranged.