Abigail In Trouble Ch. 14: Cum, But Not Intruder Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a photo of it to text to Cliff later so that there was no doubt where the key was hidden, before getting into her blue BMW convertible and driving off to her boyfriend's for the night. She would text Cliff once she got there after the 20 minute drive. She grinned to herself at the thought of Abigail helpless and teased by the vibrating egg for all the intervening time. She reckoned Abigail would kill her for that afterwards.

**************************************************************

Liam had been staking out the neighbourhood for several weeks now, getting ready for a haul. He had been assessing the likely pickings and the risks of a number of houses. His speciality was jewellery because of its high value to low weight ratio allowing for more nimble, quicker getaways along with the fact that had a good receiver in his brother who could get a decent price. So he had been looking for the more affluent homes, with several women living there, but with minimal security measures, like cameras, alarms and dogs.

He'd finally chosen his target; a large house, with only standard security alarm and no pets. The father obviously had a high paid job in the city, and judging by his wife's evening attire, she liked to show off some bling. Also they had a blonde daughter who might also share her mother's love for jewellery.

Once he had selected his target, his fake telecoms van was perfect cover just to watch and determine the best time to swoop. He certainly noticed the regular evenings out the couple took. Twice a week as regular as clockwork, dressed up quite smartly for a book club, dinner party, or possibly a trip to the theatre; Liam could only speculate.

He also noticed that on these nights, sometimes the daughter would leave the house shortly after her parents, and if she was carrying an overnight bag, would not return until the following day. More recently he had also noticed another girl, a pretty brunette, perhaps a new friend who seemed to only come and go when accompanied by the daughter.

He hadn't seen the brunette today and now the parents had gone, he waited to see if the daughter would leave as well. He was just about to give up when the blonde girl emerged from the house with an overnight bag over her shoulder. "Bingo" thought Liam. "This is it!" He had only to disable the alarm and force the window he had previously identified to the side of the house, hidden by the hedge, and he would be in.

He wondered what the blonde was doing in the porch though. First she'd locked the door and then taken a quick glance around. Liam didn't need to duck down; he was several car lengths up the street and his windows were dark tinted. Then she'd held a shiny object in her hand and bent down at the far end of the porch before taking a photo of a plant pot. Liam wasn't sure what she was doing, but noticed she didn't have the shiny object in her hand any more. "Had she just hidden a key or something?" he mused.

Anyway, the blonde took her bag and went to her car. It was a nice blue BMW convertible. Liam had a friend who might be interested in the car. He made a mental note to tell him about it. Once the blonde's car had disappeared up the road Liam made his move.

He exited his van and used the ruse of looking out for cars while casually crossing the street as he checked out to see if anyone was about. He also had his 'meter' in his hand, a useful prop to use if he was challenged. The empty case of the dummy device actually held his house-breaking tools. All the houses had a lot of trees, bushes and hedges surrounding them, so he was reasonably confident to be able to sneak up to the house without being seen in the twilight.

Against his better judgement, instead of slipping down the side of the house to then shimmy up to disable the alarm, he headed towards the porch. If his suspicion was correct and the daughter had left a spare key, it could make his life a whole lot easier. It was at this point, he noticed that the alarm did not appear to be set. The light was not in the 'active' mode. "Has she forgotten to set the alarm?" he questioned. It certainly seemed to be the case.

He nipped into the porch and crouched down at the end. There were a number of potted plants around, but it didn't take him too many tries to find the key. "Some people should take security more seriously" he chuckled to himself. He was glad that he didn't seem to need to break a catch and enter in through the window [title pun].

The fact that there was a light on in the hall and another coming from the daughter's bedroom in itself didn't worry him; he knew people often left lights on when leaving the house to make it appear as if someone was home. But the fact that she would take those measures and then forget to set the alarm didn't quite add up. "Maybe some habits are easier to learn than other" he thought to himself.

In any case he wasn't taking any chances, and determined to proceed with caution. He made sure his thin gloves were secure before unlocking the front door and gingerly cracking it open. No alarm. He slipped inside, carefully closing and re-locking the door, leaving the key half-turned in the lock on the inside.

"Well that was easier than expected" he thought to himself as he relaxed a little. He always checked the house out first to be sure it was empty before committing to any search. He absolutely wanted to avoid any confrontations and didn't want to risk being trapped in a bedroom. He silently padded around the ground floor, listening for any sounds, TVs, music, talking, cooking noises etc. Nothing. The downstairs was definitely clear and empty.

"Good. Time the check upstairs" he thought. If that was also clear, a quick search for the mothers' and daughter's jewellery boxes before a quick exit; no need to hang around a second longer than required.

Whilst there was a light in the downstairs hall, the upstairs corridor was dark except for the light coming from one of the rooms with the door ajar. The daughter's room he correctly deduced. He'd checked out all the other doors and rooms which were dark, silent and empty, noting which one looked to be the master bedroom, before approaching the ajar door.

Liam suddenly froze. "What was that noise?" he thought, his heart pounding. It was a kind of gentle humming interjected with quiet moaning. "Oh fuck! There's somebody here!" he thought, remaining perfectly quiet. "Abort! I'm outta here!"

He was just going to hot foot it down the stairs when a whimpering gasp came from inside the room. "It sounds like someone is enjoying themselves in there" he chuckled to himself. "They probably won't notice me, but not worth taking the risk." Having just thought that, Liam did in fact risk a quick peek through the crack in the doorway, making sure he kept in the shadows so that whoever was inside would not see him.

What he saw made his heart skip a beat.

A beautiful young girl, possibly the brunette he had seen around, lay spread-eagled on her back on the bed. Her limbs and waist were secured by black leather straps to the sides and corners. She was wearing a black lacy babydoll and Liam could see straight up between her legs to her lace panties where a bulge and wires appeared to be the source of the humming noise.

The girl was writhing a little in her tight bonds, and whimpering quietly, occasionally gasping. From the door's location nearer the foot of the bed, Liam could only just see her head due to the arched nature of her back, but he could see she was gagged and more importantly blindfolded. She looked like she wasn't going to get loose anytime soon, and so she wouldn't be able to remove the blindfold.

Feeling a stirring in his loins at the erotic sight, Liam risked silently opening the door a bit further to get a better look. Her face was obscured by the gag and the blindfold, but he could tell she was stunning. Her lustrous dark hair spread around her head and her large breasts were thrust upward by the underwiring of the babydoll. Liam's member grew harder as he stared at the captive girl as she writhed and moaned, seemingly oblivious of his presence.

He drew nearer, entering the room, still careful not to make a sound. He then noticed the earplugs and the nearby mp3 player, and the faint tinny sound of music playing too loud through earplugs. She wouldn't be able to hear him through that. He thought. She couldn't see him and she couldn't move.

"So what's the deal here?" he thought. Looking at the tightness of all the straps, especially the ones securing her wrists with the buckles well out of reach, she couldn't have done this to herself. The daughter must have tied her up and left her here all alone to tease her all night. Or maybe she would return soon to release her. Unlikely given the overnight bag.

Another possibility crossed his mind; that she had been tied up and was awaiting a boyfriend or a girlfriend to visit and play with her. That made sense with the key being left. Well, even if that were the case, he had taken care of that by leaving the key half-turned in the door, which would keep out such visitors. He'd better not hang around too long in case someone was on their way.

Whatever the reason, or the arrangement, the more he thought about it, the more Liam had started to think that Christmas had come early for him, even for just a short while. Here he could watch her in the safety of knowing she didn't know he was there. With that thought he freed his own cock from his jeans and stroked it gently while looking down at the writhing beauty before him. It quickly grew into an impressive erection.

He knew he should ignore her and either continue on his mission, or just leave, but something about her was just so irresistible. She looked very sexy, writhing in passion under the influence of what appeared to be an egg-vibrator trapped in her panties. By her movements and gasps and by the wet patch under her crotch, it looked as if she was very, very aroused by her situation. Liam couldn't help stroking himself looking over her body, not bothering to suppress a quiet groan as he watched her.

Come to think of it, she couldn't see or hear him, so why not get closer, so he did. He couldn't remember being this hard as he slowly stroked his long cock while surveying her body. "Actually" he thought, with a sly grin, "Even if she did know I was there, she couldn't exactly do anything about it. She couldn't raise the alarm, she couldn't shout for help, she couldn't fight him out of the house. She wouldn't even be able to identify him.

He could do anything to her with impunity. Anything at all...

Liam's resolve to ignore her lost the battle. This was too good an opportunity not to be taken. Not really caring if he could be heard or felt, he took off his gloves, approached the side of the bed and sat on it.

**************************************************************

Abigail had lost track of time. Emma had removed her power of movement, sight and sound, and had just left her with the loud rock music (actually the mix wasn't too bad, but she couldn't really relax and enjoy it), and the vibrating egg pressed against her pussy. This had started to take its toll on her resolve to hold off an orgasm until Cliff had got here. The vibrations at the entrance to her pussy seeped through her body and made the bumpy butt-plug hum gently as if in response.

She squirmed within the restrictions of her bondage. Actually Emma had done a really thorough job on her this time and she could hardly budge an inch. She certainly could not escape the arousing torture of the vibrating egg from winding her up. Whilst it was not on a higher setting, the deprivation of most of her other senses meant that she could feel it all the more, teasing, teasing. She could feel it particularly through her clit which hummed just above the egg, and because so aroused it almost ached.

She also realised that if she wanted to make herself cum from the contact, she had no power to do so. She did not have enough movement to change the angle or press the egg harder against her clit. It remained tantalisingly close, and hummed merrily away. Whilst she supposed that this might help her hold off an orgasm, she also realised that she was completely helpless to stop the feelings swelling up inside her, and this thought itself made her more aroused.

She was just resigned to being slowly wound up to an uninvited orgasm, when she shrieked as a cold hand placed over her breast. "Cliff!" she thought. "He's here at last! He'll take care of me." She relaxed as a cold pair of hands started to squeeze and knead her up-thrust breasts through the lacy cups. She hoped his hands would warm up a bit because it was a bit of a shock at first. She felt him taking his time exploring her breasts, moulding them in his palms and making her nipples stiffen under the contact.

She felt the early stirrings of an orgasm building as firm fingers sought her swollen nipples and squeezed them sharply. She squeaked in indignation at his pinch; he wasn't being as gentle as he usually was. Nevertheless, between squeezes, her nipples throbbed harder and stuck out further, and the tweaks sent nice twinges down into the depths of her already wet pussy.

She felt fingertips peel down the lace cups over her breasts and suddenly her naked breasts were grasped firmly and squeezed into fleshy peaks so that cold thumbs could nudge her nipples firmly up and down. He was definitely being more firm with her today, but she didn't mind as long as he didn't actually hurt her. Her nipples were becoming achingly sensitive under this treatment and she hoped his hands would warm up quickly.

Suddenly she gasped in relief as a warm, wet mouth engulfed one breast and sucked the peak into reach of a warm tongue. She groaned as he firmly suckled around her areola, drawing her flesh between his lips while his tongue lashed across her stiff nipple. The lips closed around her extended nipple and applied strong suction, elongating the sensitive bud even further and making it throb between his lips.

Meanwhile, her other breast was being mauled by both his hands, his palms encircling the large globe of soft flesh and his strong thumbs working firmly over her stiff nipple. The pangs of pleasure that shot down from her nipples deep into her pussy, along with the effect of the vibrating egg, were threatening to push her quickly towards an orgasm, which she didn't want to succumb to quite yet.

She thrust her hips up as much as she could while making short sharp squeaks to try to draw his attention to the vibrator and hopefully buy her some time. Eventually she managed to get the message through and the hands and lips left her breasts and she felt the vibrations stop.

She relaxed a second, but then the mouth latched onto her other nipple and the hands swapped over to the other breast to continue the mauling and suckling. It seemed today that he was greedily tasting and squeezing her for himself, rather than to enhance her pleasure. This wasn't like Cliff, but she wasn't really in a position to complain. She certainly wasn't going to stop the momentum by giving the Safe Code.

Presently, he seemed to get bored of her breasts released them. He moved off the side of the bed and she felt the bed give between her legs. She knew where he was heading. Her thong panties were levered away to the side across her thigh and the egg was removed. Colder air now fell on her very wet, spread open pussy lips and she could feel her clit throb, exposed under his gaze.

She sighed as a finger - thankfully much warmer now - stroked around her sensitive opening and tested her moistness. She had no doubt she was dripping wet for him as his finger was joined by another and the two stroked closer and closer to her tight hole. She gasped and started as the finger tips rubbed across her exposed clit and tapped gently there.

She then jerked hard in her bonds and squeaked loudly as he gripped her clit between finger and thumb and rolled it firmly. The intensity of the touch shot straight through her and she felt a sudden gush of liquid from within. He was not being his usual gentle giant today! What had gotten into him? The fingertips rhythmically squeezed and released her oh, so sensitive and throbbing clit and she nearly lost it. The pleasure was intense and she arched and writhed and moaned as she quickly approached what promised to be a powerful orgasm.

But then he stopped much to her frustration. It again felt like he was playing with her for his own pleasure, not hers. As if he was just prepping her up, making her juice up, ready to receive him, rather than particularly to give her pleasure. Abigail supposed that she gave up that right when she agreed to be bound helpless. She was helpless on many different levels; including not getting what she wanted. ESPECIALLY not getting what she wanted.

Her frustration was short lived as she suddenly felt a warm, wet tongue slurp up the full length of her spread, and no doubt glistening pussy. She moaned and her head tipped back as he tongued her solidly, swirling around and gathering her juice to lap up and devour. Again she felt he was feasting on her to taste her womanhood and pussy to slake his own thirst. But this, she could live with, as long as he kept going long enough to make her cum.

She noticed that he hadn't shaven today. On their previous encounters, Cliff had kept his face shaven smooth and she'd definitely appreciated it when he'd kissed her and more importantly when he'd gone down on her. But today it seems he hadn't bothered and occasionally his stubble scraped across her thigh, which took the edge off. It still felt really nice, but she would have to speak to him about that later.

She was mildly amused that the headset was pumping out a track "Love in an elevator" as he licked her, what with its references to "going down". She remembered it was from Aerosmith's "Pump" album. "Yes please" she thought.

He licked her firmly, his tongue flicking inside her opening and making her gasp each time. She could feel him spreading her juice around her spread open pussy from bottom to top. When he licked over her clit she juddered and squeaked, but she suspected that he'd touched it accidentally because he otherwise didn't pay it much attention any more. Instead he made sure she was quivering with desire and her pussy lips were all slippery.

This nevertheless was driving her upwards towards release. Her breathing increased in pace, her naked breasts heaved upwards and her head tossed gently from side to side. A finger slipped inside her and she whimpered at the penetration, but it wiggled around a little, feeling her wetness, and then was gone, to be replaced by more licking.

She was just feeling the first pangs of her orgasm threatening to wash over her and was preparing just to relax ant let it take her, when he again stopped. She squeaked her frustration at him, but then decided to be patient and await his next move, her anticipation keeping her aroused, even without his touch. She could feel him shifting around between her legs again, and then his knees nudged under her widely spread thighs, lifting her pussy upwards. "This feels promising" she thought, trying to thrust her pelvis up towards him.

**************************************************************

Faced with the sexiest sight he could think of, including in his wildest fantasies, Liam couldn't restrain himself. He had only been planning to have a quick feel of her boobs and maybe a quick rub of her pussy, but as soon as his hands gripped the softness of her naked breasts, he was hooked. He had to have more of her. His suckling of her nipples had only made that worse and now he had been licking at her delicious pussy juice, breathing in the aphrodisiac scent of her feminine arousal, he knew he had to possess this lovely girl completely. He was so hard, he ached.