Abigail In Trouble Ch. 14: Cum, But Not Intruder Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered and squealed through one orgasm after another, her body shaking and quivering, oblivious to anything else but the feelings exploding throughout her whole body. She couldn't stop or slow the onset of each mind-blowing climax as it came closer and closer to the last, until she was cumming almost continuously. All other thought was pushed aside as she underwent peak after peak of mind-numbing pleasure which swept through her young body in waves of ecstasy, the code forgotten.

Her nerves were all raw and her over-sensitive pussy could not cope with the increasing intensity of each subsequent wave that wash over her. Her body ached with arousal as her climax just kept her there in helpless abandon. She was powerless to stop it or even resist. All thought of the code had vanished as all she knew was deep, unrelenting, unbidden pleasure sweeping through her whole body. She writhed in a sea of juice, sweat and tears as she could do nothing but endure the experience.

Her erogenous zones were being constantly assaulted by pangs of bliss. Her pussy was being vibrated to its limit, the vibrations translating into a humming against the butt-plug in her rear. Her ultra-sensitive G-spot was being strummed constantly, adding to the constant arousal. Her clit was being over-stimulated, sending spine tingling twinges of pleasure up and down her body, but especially to her extended nipples

The poor girl was wracked by endless orgasms, trapped in an intense sexual nirvana like nothing felt before. There was no-one coming to rescue her. There was no way she could escape.

This orgasm torture carried on continuously until the small hours, when the batteries in the vibrator eventually wound down and then finally gave up, leaving a sobbing, soaked mess of a girl. She was too exhausted to move as she finally found release and fell into a deep but sexually haunted sleep.

To be continued.

******************

If you liked this story, please leave a comment for the author.