Abigail In Trouble Ch. 15: Misdirected Package Pt. 01 - Packing

Story Info
Emma's Package gets misdirected. Abigail is the Package.
8.8k words
4.73
14.5k
13

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail in Trouble Ch. 15: Misdirected Package Part 1: Packing

(This chapter follows directly from Chapter 14: Cum, But Not Intruder Window, which should be read beforehand)

*********

Abigail was upset.

Emma was furious.

Cliff was confused. But when Emma finally caught up with him, he would be dead, and knowing her wrath, this might not actually be a metaphor.

Emma had returned late morning to her home to see how Abigail's evening had gone with Cliff. She was shocked to find her passed out with exhaustion, still tied to Emma's bed with the blindfold and gag still in place. A large wet patch under her crotch, ruining her covers, was testimony to certain sexual activity, but Emma was horrified to see that Cliff had just left her there, and not released her.

"Abigail! Are you alright?" She had yelled on her discovery. "That's it. He's dead!" she summarised quickly, jumping onto the bed to attend to her cousin.

After taking out the sticky gag and removing the blindfold soaked in tears, Abigail started stirring from her deep, dream-haunted sleep. Emma seethed as she released her little cousin, realising how reckless Cliff had seemed to leave Abigail tied up all night especially with the gag still in.

Emma rubbed Abigail's wrists and ankles as they looked sore from tugging at the leather straps that Emma herself had tightened the evening before. She soothed the younger girl, trying to tease out how she was feeling. Instead of any coherent explanation, all she got was a murmured repeating mantra from the clearly exhausted Abigail: "Dot, dot, dot. Dash, dash, dash. Dot, dot, dot."

Emma knew immediately what that meant and it made her blood boil. "Oh, he's SOOOO DEAD!!" she screamed at herself, for allowing her trust in him to be betrayed like this. "What's a fucking safe word for?!"

Abigail herself still seemed too much out of it to be angry, perhaps showing disappointment, but Emma needed to revive her to get her side of the story. Emma ran a hot bath and while it was running, stripped Abigail and removed the butt plug from her rear and the vibrator from Abigail's drenched pussy. Emma noticed that the batteries were flat, and concluded that it had been left inside her while still on. "I'm gonna KILL HIM!!" She ranted.

Now she had helped get Abigail into the bath and ensured she was comfortable and relaxed, even though she was sobbing quietly, Emma could not hold back any longer and grabbed her phone to read her death sentence to Cliff. She ignored all the text messages and missed calls from him. She didn't want to hear his lame excuses or apologies. The damage was done and his reputation, job prospects and if she could pull a few favours, his face, would be in ruins by the end of the day. He was going to feel the FULL meaning of the phrase that starts "Hell hath no fury..."

"How could he leave her like that all night?" Emma almost sobbed, knowing that she herself was implicit and partly culpable for setting it up. She pulled herself together before calling Cliff. She didn't notice the time of all the missed calls and texts from Cliff: they were all from last night, while Emma had her phone on silent because she was "otherwise engaged" with her boyfriend.

As soon as Cliff answered, Emma jumped down his throat. "You're finished with Abby! No more meetings, and I'm gonna make sure you regret what you did last night forever. You'll need to either leave town or forever watch you back from now on! You're so dead!"

Emma could hear a plaintive "What? But...but...but..." from the other end, but she ignored it. She didn't want his petty excuses, and continued her tirade.

"How COULD you, Clifford? To leave her like that! I thought you were one of the nice guys! Well, how wrong I was?" You've betrayed my trust and you've certainly betrayed Abby's! She's exhausted and VERY upset with you! You're through! Understand? That's it!"

Cliff tried to defend himself. "But Emma, I couldn't get in!" he tried to interject, but she was too fired up to hear him.

"What's a fucking safe-word for, you asshole!" She shouted at him, rhetorically. "Don't tell me you didn't hear it! You've blown it big time, mister!"

Emma paused for breath to compose her last broadside before intending to hang up on him. This finally gave Cliff a chance to get a word of reply in. "Emma, LISTEN! The house was locked! There was no key! I couldn't get in. I up-ended every single plant pot. No key. I rang the bell, I knocked, I texted you, I rang you, I tried all the doors, I COULDN'T GET IN! I DIDN'T SEE ABBY LAST NIGHT!"

There was a long pause while Emma finally actually registered some of his words and her brain scrambled to work out if he was lying or not. "Emma? You still there? Did you hear me? I couldn't find the key!"

After another long pause, she said simply "Hold on" and hung up. Emma immediately checked her phone for messages and texts and indeed there were quite a few from last night, all starting about half an hour after she had arrived at her boyfriend's and texted Cliff the go-ahead. At the time of her text to him, she had received an acknowledgement then put her phone on silent and forgotten about it to attend to her boyfriend.

Her stomach lurched as if she's been slugged in the guts. "No, surely not" she said to herself, and dashed down stairs and into the porch. The plants certainly looked like they had all been moved, but where was the key? Inside the front door was a small rack of hooks where the family typically hung their keys. And there it was! So Cliff was lying! He'd got in, had his fun and abandoned Abigail, leaving her still tied up.

Just as she turned to go back upstairs to resume her verbal attack on Cliff, her father called across from the nearby kitchen where he and her mother were having coffee. "Oh, Emma?" he called. When we got back last night we had to come in through the locked back door because you or Abby had left the key half turned in the front door. We were fine, but we don't always take a backdoor key, so try not to do it again, eh?"

"Er, OK, I won't" said Emma weakly, and turned to climb the stairs.

She tried to piece together what had happened. Cliff couldn't have left the door locked with the key half turned on the inside because the lock would have been in the wrong position to pull it shut behind him. Maybe he got in and left the key in the front door, but went out through the back door. No, that wasn't possible because you needed a key to lock and unlock it from either side, and her Dad had said they'd had to unlock it in the morning.

If Cliff was telling the truth and he couldn't find the key or get in, then how did the key get from under the plant pot into the inside of the door, and how come the vibrator was in Abigail. Hadn't she left the egg there instead? She thought that's what she remembered. She needed to talk to Abby. Abigail was still in the bath, but looked like she was sleeping peacefully at last, so Emma left her.

Suddenly Emma reeled and slapped her own head. "Stupid bimbo!" she scolded herself. "The cameras! I'd forgotten I was filming it all last night!" she rushed back to her room, and grabbed her laptop. While it was booting up, she extracted the memory card from the two little cams she had hidden in the corners of her room.

As she copied the files across and activated the playback, she nodded in satisfaction. "Unluckily for you Cliffy boy, I was filming. I'm soon gonna have proof you were there!" As the video from the first cam, positioned to the side started playing, she scrolled forward during the preparation and binding of Abigail until the point when she saw herself leaving the room.

She watched on fast-forward as her cousin squirmed helplessly under the ministrations of the egg vibrator, looking out for Cliff entering the room. This came a bit quicker than she had anticipated.

But when the shape of a man came into the picture and she paused the video, she froze in shock, staring at the screen. Her blood went cold.

"That's. Not. Cliff!" She turned this fact over and over in her mind, but could not erase the evidence on the screen. It was definitely not Cliff. It was a man with a slighter build than Abigail's beau, dressed from neck to toe in black and wearing gloves. "Who the fuck is that?" She said to herself, scrolling on to see what this unknown man had done to Abigail.

It didn't take Emma long to find out, and she sat staring at the final shot after he had left the room, numb with shock. After quite a while she shook herself to clear her head. "Oh my god!" she thought. "Someone's found the key and entered instead of Cliff, and fucked poor Abby. And she thinks it was Cliff! Oh shit! What am I going to tell her?" Emma's brain quickly got over the shock of the realisation and started trying to work out what she should tell Abigail.

On one hand, Abigail still thought it was Cliff who had come to her and fucked her. Emma could play along with that and not tell her the truth to minimise her trauma. But this would mean that she would also think that Cliff had betrayed her trust and left her in the lurch. Abigail was becoming besotted with him and Emma didn't want to break them apart over lies. Also, when/if they finally met up again, she would find out the truth from Cliff.

On the other hand, she couldn't really say to her "Oh, Abby. You know I tied you up last night for Cliff? Well, it was somebody else who came in and fucked you, not Cliff!" could she? She also didn't particularly want Abigail to know how she had found out by secretly filming the whole thing. Mind you, Abigail had been subjected to much worse ordeals earlier in the summer, so this one was probably quite tame in comparison, but still...

"Shit, shit! What shall I do?" agonised Emma. Finally, when it was time to rouse her cousin from the bath, she had decided to let her know the truth. She would come clean about the filming, and let Abigail watch the video herself and come to the same realisation. This was probably the best way to break it to her.

An hour later, Abigail, cuddled in her older cousin's arms watching the playback, hung her mouth open in shock as she worked out that the image on screen was in fact NOT her Cliff. "Oh my God! That's...not...Cliff" she kept repeating as Emma soothed her and tried to suggest what might have happened.

In a way, Abigail was relieved, despite having been fucked silly by an unknown intruder. She thought Cliff was being a little inconsiderate to start with, and when the man had ignored her protests and the safe-word, she was glad that it had in fact, not been Cliff at all. Her faith in him was restored, even if he had missed out on a great few orgasms. She almost saw the funny side of it. "Oh my god, Em! He could have done anything to me!"

"Er. Looks like he kind of did!" Emma replied.

They both tried laughing it off until Emma remembered she hadn't straightened things out with Cliff. He was still probably under the impression that he would never see Abigail again, and Emma needed to rectify that. She told Abigail that she was going to patch things up with him, but it was inappropriate for her to ring him directly in case she let slip that someone else had enjoyed her instead of him.

That was one of the most humble and apologetic telephone calls that Emma had ever needed to make, but Cliff took it well and was gracious. The girls had agreed to give him the impression that the wind had blown the key away, and never to mention the "substitute" man to him. Emma promised to make it up to him and he went along with that.

*********

So it was that a fourth meeting (third as far as Cliff was concerned) was arranged, with a few fundamental changes set up to 100% guarantee that the same thing couldn't happen again. Abigail went along with it because she was disappointed not to see Cliff, and Emma had promised that the two lovers would have all the opportunity to meet, hang out, swap details and go on all the dates that they wanted after this one, without her interference.

This was probably be the last time Emma would set things up, so she was determined to make it extra special. She made some phone calls to her special store, made some high value purchases and got things organised behind Abigail's back. One thing they were agreed about, was that Emma would not leave Abigail alone in the house again. Abigail thought that this meant that Emma would stick around, like the second time.

But Emma had other ideas. Instead of tying Abigail up and letting Cliff come and "rescue" her, Emma decided that she would "deliver" Abigail to Cliff, already bound for him. This was quite a change in the plans and required some specialist equipment, hence the recent purchases. Once she was bound and secure, Emma would personally deliver her to Cliff's place where he could enjoy her and she could stay the night, or as long as she wanted. This suited everyone and Abigail and Cliff agreed to this plan immediately.

Of course they had no idea exactly how Emma intended to bind and deliver Abigail.

Abigail started to get wind of Emma's plans the day before, when Emma had gone off to fetch something from a local store. When she arrived back, she asked if Abigail could help her unload something from her car boot (trunk). Of course Abigail agreed, but when she went out to help, it turned out that the "something" was a rather large, strongly constructed rectangular box chest which fitted snugly in Emma's car, filling the compartment completely.

As the two girls struggled with the weight to get the bulky chest up to Emma's bedroom, Abigail couldn't help asking what the hell was in it.

"You'll find out tomorrow, my dear Abigail" was all that Emma let on. "I think you'll love it".

Abigail was left thinking what could be so large or bulky, but shrugged and resigned herself to finding out the next day.

As usual, Emma insisted on pampering her younger cousin all afternoon with trips to the beautician and the hairdressers before coming back home to get ready. Emma made Abigail pack an overnight bag with a something to wear at night and the following day. This gave hope that Abigail would actually be allowed to stay with Cliff. Then Emma told to take her time in the shower before dressing her up. An as usual, Emma had chosen Abigail's outfit.

This time she insisted Abigail wore a new white silk and lace teddy. It hugged her curvy body beautifully, leaving plenty of cleavage. Abigail blushed when she realised it had circular cut-puts for her nipples and areola and a long diamond shaped slit at the crotch from her pussy, all the way back to her bum-hole. Next were deep lace hold-up stockings which clung to her soft skin and made her legs shine. Finally, Emma gave her a pair of long opera style lace gloves. They came past the elbow and gripped her arm just below the elbow.

"What are these gloves for Emma?" asked Abigail.

"So your skin doesn't get chafed by the straps I'm going to put on you. Believe me, you'll thank me for them later."

Abigail swallowed in nervousness as she thought about what that might mean. Emma had promised that this time was going to be "special", whatever than meant. Abigail assumed it would mean even more strict bondage for her. She thought she was proven correct when she was brought into Emma's room and saw all the leather straps and buckles arrayed around.

"Let's start you with this belt which you've worn before" suggested Emma. Abigail raise her arms as the thick black wide leather belt was tightly strapped around her narrow waist, even tighter than last time. The buckles were in the front and the additional loops were mainly at the back. Emma tugged hard at the buckles to make sure they were as tight as could be.

Then she produced a set of black leather straps, loops and buckles all connected together.

"What's that?" asked Abigail, slightly recoiling from the fresh leather smell.

"It's a shoulder harness arm binder. I think" replied Emma, trying to work out which way round it was and what all the straps and buckles did. "Just give me a second to work this out... Ah!"

Emma stood behind Abigail and began to fit the harness over and around her shoulders. A strap went across just above her breasts, and another immediately below, lifting the large round globes. Several went down the sides and over her shoulders. Abigail stood still with her arms out to the sides as Emma cinched the buckles and straps tightly around her upper torso, even linking straps to the belt.

"Wrists please" instructed Emma and Abigail obediently stuck her hands towards her cousin. Emma slipped a tight leather loop over each of her slender wrists, tugging them tight like a noose and then pulling the remaining strap out past her fingers.

"Arms please" instructed Emma. Again Abigail obediently moved her arms behind her back. Emma set about securing them tightly together with straps and buckles from the harness. When her forearms were horizontally strapped together by a couple of sturdy leather loops with buckles, Emma tugged firmly on the loose straps from around her wrists. She wound these straps around Abigail's front, passing them through loops in the parallel strap under her breasts, before bringing them around her back and fixing them to more buckles.

"I have no idea why I let you do this to me Em" Abigail pondered as Emma tightened the straps around her. "Maybe I let you do this, just so I can see Cliff. In which case isn't that blackmail?"

"Come on Abby" countered Emma. "Let's not kid ourselves. We both know you get turned on by the feeling of restriction and helplessness. You're a natural sub" she concluded.

Abigail stayed silent because she knew Emma was right, and as if to confirm this, she felt a gush of liquid arousal deep inside her as Emma tugged away at the straps. Her arms were now tightly bound together, close to her body, almost hugging herself, and kept still and stable by the harness straps and other connections to the tight belt. The action of pulling her arms close into her back, also caused Abigail's large breasts to thrust outward.

There were several loose straps near the top which Abigail thought were excess until Emma produced a black leather collar. Abigail swallowed hard as Emma threaded it through the remaining straps around her shoulders before fitting the collar snugly around her neck, buckling it up firmly, but not tight enough to restrict breathing. The collar was pretty stiff, so it held its shape and position on her collarbone without needing to actually be tight around her throat. Abigail was grateful of this, but she didn't realise that it was not for her comfort.

"Good" said Emma after checking all the straps fitted so far were nice and tight. "Now this is your last chance for a comfort break." Abigail shook her head. "What about a glass of water?" Again, a shake of the head. "And final offer, one of my enhanced 'E's?" offered Emma. When Abigail didn't immediately shake her head because she was actually thinking about it, Emma decided for her.

"I'll take that as a yes, then. Good choice. I think you'll enjoy it all the more!" Emma fetched a pill and a glass of water. "Open wide". Abigail wasn't actually aware that she'd agreed to this, but knowing the effort's Emma had put in for her pleasure, she didn't feel she could refuse now. She opened her mouth and Emma popped the pill in, giving her a good swig of water to wash it down.

"Right. Phase two" declared Emma. Clipping a long strap to the back of the belt so that it dangled free.

"Phase two?" asked Abigail, as she watched her cousin pull the covers off her bed to reveal a large rectangular board that had been hiding underneath. Abigail's question was forgotten as she looked at the object in front of her. She realised it must be the base of the chest that she had helped carry up the stairs the day before, only the ends and lid and some other sections were now missing.