Abigail In Trouble Ch. 15: Misdirected Package Pt. 01 - Packing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, it's mainly Abigail's stuff. And please be extra careful! It's delicate!" Emma implored him as she strained with her end of the box, which just managed to squeeze through the width of the bedroom doorway.

"Where is Abigail?" he asked, as they carried it over to the stairs.

"She's just popped to the loo. I'm taking her over to stay with a friend tonight." Emma lied. He seemed to buy the explanation and they continued to manhandle the box containing "Abigail's delicates" down the stairs, after which they put it on the floor and paused to get their breath and open the front door.

"Why don't you go and open the boot so that we can put it straight in" He suggested. Emma agreed and went down the path to where her car was parked.

Her father took the opportunity to take a breather, having borne most of the weight coming down the stairs. Looking down, he noticed there was a dial on the side of the box. He bent down to examine it. It looked like a volume control from a radio or something, but he thought it was a gimmick, just for decoration or maybe a speaker was supposed to play music. He absent-mindedly turned it to see if it was functional. It moved but nothing seemed to happen.

Meanwhile, Emma had unlocked her car and pulled the boot open. She immediately turned to come back up the path back to the house. Her father looked up as she arrived back at the house. "Ready?" she asked. Together they lifted the box and carried it down the path to Emma's car. They rested the weight of it on the edge of the boot, ready to slide it into the compartment.

Just as they were about to move it in, Emma spotted that she'd left a coat in the boot and didn't want to squash it. "Hold it a second, Dad." He held the box at the other end while Emma leant into the boot to retrieve her coat. Unknown to her, as she withdrew past the box, her arm caught the power dial and nudged it by accident.

Once the coat was thrown through the open door onto the passenger seat, she came back to help and they managed to manhandle the box sideways into her boot. It only just fitted, completely filling the space: Her car was a convertible and so some of the boot space was taken up by the roof storage compartment when it folded back.

"Thanks Dad. You can go back to your programme now" Emma said as they walked back up the path, leaving the car door open. "I'll be off as soon as I've fetched a couple of bags from upstairs."

"And don't forget Abigail" reminded her father. Emma stifled a giggle at that comment. He had no idea!

"Yes, Dad." She acknowledged as she climbed the stairs to get Abigail's overnight bag and her own bag for a trip to her boyfriend's after delivering Abigail.

*********

Abigail felt the pressure of the heavy lid bearing down on her, knowing she would soon be sealed inside for a short while. She tried wriggling to see how much movement she actually had, but as she felt the catches being secured, one by one, with a clunk, she realised that the padded roof was squeezing down on her and assisting all the other straps in keeping her absolutely immobile.

Panic suddenly swept over her as she realised just how hopelessly dependent on Emma and Cliff she actually was. She started breathing quickly in short snatched breaths as the insidious devices worked their gentle magic on her erogenous zones, keeping her arousal on edge, but thankfully at a low enough level she could just about cope with.

She would have cried out and thrashed her body around frantically trying to get free, but she simply did not have the luxury of that kind of movement, so she had to suffer in darkness and silence until her rational mind managed to calm herself down and control her breathing again. She told herself it was only for a short time and that she would see Cliff soon. That is, if he decided to remove her blindfold. Focusing on Cliff, she managed to endure through her understandable panic attack and settle down again.

Once she had settled down, she knew that her body had betrayed her and a gush of juice had leaked out and dribbled to the pad. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on by being totally helpless, but she was.

Then she felt the power turn up slightly. She groaned to herself and a judder went through her young body as the vibrations from the devices in her pussy, arse and against her nipples started winding her up to the next level. She closed her eyes and tried to think of boring things, but with all her other senses blocked off, she could not concentrate and anything but the feeling of the mechanical teasing she was experiencing.

Suddenly she felt herself moving. Someone was lifting and lowering her up and down, almost shaking her. She tried to make an indignant protest, but of course no sound came out, so she had to endure the movement in silence. Presently she could feel herself being rocked much more calmly as she was obviously being lifted and carried.

She felt a bump as the box must have bumped against a door frame, and the vibrators in her pussy and bottom jolted inside her, making the contact more intense for a second. There was more rocking and rolling, with her head tilted downward, which increased the pressure on the cock-gag and then she felt a thud as she was presumably laid down on a floor and was still for a while. She used the stillness to try to get used to the higher power setting, wondering how tender her nipples were getting.

Abigail's eyes bugged out her head in surprise as suddenly the vibrators started buzzing furiously against their allotted flesh. Someone had turned the dial up, and to a higher setting than before. Immediately she felt the strong effects as the large vibrator deep up inside her pussy in particular, assaulted her sensitive spots. With strong vibrations against her clit and G-spot she gasped and whimpered as her arousal quickly spiralled out of control.

Abigail lost her thoughts under the unstoppable arousal that she was now feeling. Her body started tingling throughout as her nerves were pleasured beyond what she could supress. She really struggled to contain her passion as she felt an orgasm rising from within. "Don't cum, don't cum" she kept repeating to herself in her head. But it was futile, her young body had been primed by the bondage, the teasing and the drug and now, deprived of any distractions, her climax built momentum like a train.

"No, no, no, noooo! AAaaaaaghhh!" she screamed to herself as the sexual tension snapped and her whole body shook as waves of pure ecstasy started washing through her. She jerked and thrashed in her tight bonds as her body reacted to the overwhelming bliss of an amazingly intense orgasm. Her whole body quivered as her nerves sent nothing but unrefined pleasure signals seething through her system and sweeping through her bound body.

The devices cupping her nipples hummed happily away, applying suction and drawing her already swollen buds into sensitive stiff peaks that shot sharp twinges of pleasure straight down to her pussy. The vibrator in her bum-hole whirred away angrily, making her bottom cheeks wobble and rubbing through the thin membrane at the large device filling her pussy.

The large vibrator in her pussy not only vibrated with a strong magnitude and variable frequency, but it also twisted itself inside her like some perverse corkscrew. This worming effect made it rub across different zones inside her including across her ultra-sensitive G-spot. And the clit extension tortured her over-sensitive little bud of please beyond endurance.

Her breaths came fast and frantic and her fingers and toes curled under the strain of trying to find release. The waves of pleasure kept coming, searing up and down her captive teenage body, with no outlet and no escape. To call it a climax or a peak would be wrong, since the cruel devices of pleasure kept her on a plateau of euphoria, not letting her descend. Nothing else existed. She felt herself falling into a world filled with unimaginable ecstasy and never ending arousal.

She didn't really notice the movement as the box was carried to the car, nor, the bump as it was slid into the boot, she was so caught up in the intensity of her forced orgasm. But just as she thought it could not get any more intense, the power turned up even more! If her mouth wasn't gagged, she would have screamed.

Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her whole body shook and quivered, and her fingers scrabbled frantically. Her blood pumped through her veins as flushes of arousal continued to sweep though her. Her mind felt it was liquefying as she lost all rational thoughts and any sense of time. She rode wave upon crashing wave of intense orgasm, which seemed to go on forever.

********

Emma came downstairs and opened the door to the sound of screeching tyres. Her heart leapt in her stomach as she ran down the path, only to glimpse the rear of her fast moving car as it quickly reached the end of the road and disappeared around the corner.

"FUCK!" she screamed at the top of her voice, spinning and stamping her foot "OH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Her car had just been stolen!

With Abigail in the boot!

To be continued...

********

Author's note: Please stand by for Part 2. In the meantime, I greatly value encouraging feedback, so please leave a comment on this chapter.