Abigail In Trouble Ch. 15: Misdirected Package Pt. 01 - Packing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It now took on the appearance a board with some contoured foam padding and quite a few eyes and loops and straps attached or laid across the indentations. It appeared to be moulded to fit the front of a person, it seemed a woman on her front by the presence of circular cut-outs towards one end, but was too short to accommodate the feet. Abigail gasped as she realised that Emma intended her to lie on it and to fit her body into the padded recesses.

"Where did you get this from?" she asked incredulously?

"Ah, well that's for me to know and you to only wonder" was the enigmatic reply. "It's been specially ordered to your exact dimensions, so should fit you very snugly" she explained.

"But they've got it wrong" whined Abigail. "there's clearly no room for my legs."

"Not if they're straight out, no" answered Emma. "Come-on, let's lie you on it and I'll show you." Emma came round to guide Abigail and held her arm to help her kneel on the bed at the foot of the device. Abigail noticed that it had a large triangular section missing at this bottom end reaching towards the angle where the legs parted towards the bottom corners of the board. She also noticed a recess with a large dry pad under the apex of the angle, directly under were her crotch would be. She wondered if that was there to mop up any liquids.

Emma positioned Abigail's knees spread in the bottom corners, so her thighs were apart, and gently lay her forward, so that she was lying on her front on the board. Emma was right, the contoured foam fitted around Abigail's body perfectly, even her generous breasts. As Abigail settled on her front with her arms bound tightly behind her, she started to get a slight thrill about being laid out, helpless like this, and she felt another gush of liquid warmth from inside her. She had no idea what was coming.

Because the unit ended at her knees, she stuck her stocking-clad feet up in the air, until Emma grabbed an ankle and bent it right back up, folding her leg back. She picked up the two loose ends of a heavy strap which was pre-laid under her upper thigh, and brought it over her bent back ankle before securing it and tightening it.

As Emma did the same for her other leg. Abigail realised why the board was not longer, basically it only needed to reach her spread out knees. She wondered why there was the triangular cut-out which was now between her spread legs, pointing towards her womanhood. Emma drew additional heavy straps from under Abigail's lower thighs, securing her legs just above the knee, bent back behind her even more firmly, leaving no slack for any movement.

While Emma was working on securing her legs, Abigail looked down and could feel the snugness of the foam moulding perfectly preserving the soft shapes of her breasts. She could feel that her nipples, poking through the holes in the teddy, were nestled inside and against a kind of circular, rubber recess which covered her areolae and made intimate contact with her nipples. Given her bound and helpless situation, Abigail's could feel her nipples start to swell and stiffen, filling the little rubber cups tightly.

Emma stood back to admire her work, and Abigail took the opportunity to test what movement she had. She tried wriggling and turning and twisting, but apart from a little squirm room, the tight leather straps and the snug foam moulding kept her immobile. The only way she could possibly get out from the moulded recess, was to perhaps to arch back or bend forward to stick her silk covered bum in the air. But Emma wasn't finished yet.

She attached a strap between the ankle restraint and the side of the thick belt, keeping her legs nice and tight and ensuring that even without the foam moulding, Abigail's legs would be held apart. Abigail was now basically hog-tied by straps, held within the deep contours of the board.

Next Emma ran several strong straps across Abigail's back at the top and just above her bottom, and another couple across each of her legs, holding her firmly down into the moulded shape on the board with her legs spread apart. These straps were anchored through the foam to the metal board itself, and Abigail could feel they wouldn't budge an inch. She was completely trapped where she lay.

While Abigail was testing her restraints and getting used to the form-fitting contours of the foam, Emma fetched an array of equipment to use on her. Abigail squeaked loudly and lifted her head up in surprise and indignation as a cold, lubed up rubber dildo touched her pussy lips.

"Shush! Now" soothed Emma. "You knew I hadn't finished with you yet." She worked the dildo around the entrance to her younger cousin's pussy, rubbing the lube all over her pussy lips and a little bit into her tight opening. Then Abigail gasped as she pressed it against the little hole and started working it into her pussy.

Abigail could do nothing except lie there and feel in intimate detail, the contours of the ribbed dildo as it was wormed into her sensitive tunnel. She had already started to get a little flushed and worked up, not just because of the insertion but also because of the pill and the feeling of helplessness in her bondage. The stiff rubber dildo rubbed across her sensitive spots inside and made her squeak. It was quite thick and filled and stretched her fully as Emma kept feeding inch after inch into her body.

Finally, it was inside her all the way, filling up her pussy to capacity and nestling against the full depth of her tunnel. A rubber protrusion nestled firmly against her clit, and she jolted as Emma gave it a couple of firm taps at the end to ensure it was fully seated inside her. Abigail felt pretty fully, and her breaths became shallow and quicker as she got used to the feeling of the rubber object deep up inside her sensitive body.

Abigail shrieked even louder when she felt something similarly cold and hard touch her bum-hole through the cut-out in the teddy. She rolled her eyes back in resignation as she allowed Emma to start worming a butt-plug into her tight arse. Well, 'allowed' wasn't perhaps the appropriate term to use given that Abigail was so tightly strapped down that there was no way she could have stopped the intrusion to her rear, but she didn't complain openly and tried to relax to ease its passage through her tight muscle.

Emma worked the butt-plug firmly deeper and deeper into Abigail's rear, until the long, bulbous part gave way to the narrower section near the end, ensuring it was clutched tightly by her sphincter muscle. She could feel a metal piece resting back over her bottom as Emma fiddled with something behind her. Unknown to Abigail, Emma was plugging cables from the end of both the butt-plug and the large vibrator in her pussy, into purpose-made sockets in the board.

Emma then grabbed the loose strap dangling from between Abigail's legs and, pulling it tight as she went, brought it up and over the ends of the two vibrators. This leather strap actually split in two strands after the butt-plug so that the tail-hook that protruded stuck through. Emma tugged the strap up at the back and buckled the end onto the back of the belt, holding the vibrators firmly in place.

She then fetched the missing triangular bottom section of the board which filled in the space between Abigail's legs and clipped firmly into the rest of the board. Additional catches on the end panel secured it to the sides. Abigail felt the pressure of the new triangular foam section pressing onto her pussy, and this, along with the strap, kept a firm and steady pressure holding the two rubber insertions deep inside her body.

Emma then came round to Abigail's face. "How are you doing so far, Abby?" she asked.

"Not too bad. It feels very tight, but I'm comfortable. It's just that I feel so FULL! Did you have to use such a large dildo and plug?" replied Abigail, slight laboured due to her feeling of being so stuffed with rubber and because lifting her head was an effort.

"They're not just plugs" confessed Emma.

"What do you mean? You're not telling me they're vibrataaaaAAAAH!" Abigail moaned loudly and visibly shook as without warning, Emma had turned the power dial mounted on the outside of the box from a "zero" up to a setting of "4". Immediately the pussy vibrator, the rubber butt-plug vibrator and the nipple suction cups had all buzzed into life, arousing and surprising the bound girl with amazing sensations from most of her erogenous zones at once. Together they sucked at her nipples, whirred in her bottom and vibrated against her clit and G-spot. Abigail was incapacitated for a few seconds as her body responded to the arousing pleasure coursing through her.

Once she observed the immediate effects of powering the vibrators, Emma dialled it back to zero, before Abigail lost it completely. She was already starting to pant and she looked flushed and flustered. Struggling to speak, she managed to gasp out "Oh god! Huff. Please, huff. Please tell me, huff. That was on the highest, huff. Setting!"

Emma smiled with amusement. "What's the matter Abby? Can't you take it?" She wickedly nudged the dial to "1" and saw the look on Abigail's face as the more gentle vibrations did their work more subtly. She thought that Abigail must be very sensitive at the moment, not only from her helplessness, but probably from the enhanced 'E' she had given her. She hadn't the heart to tell her that the dial actually went up to "10".

Leaving the setting on "1", Emma left Abigail panting and trembling slightly and fetched a ring gag.

"When I put this ring in, you'll still be able to speak of a fashion, but not as easily. After that I'm gonna put the insert in, which will completely silence you, so let's run through the plan first. OK?" Abigail nodded in agreement, trying to concentrate with the insidious vibrations against all her sensitive girl's parts.

"So after I've gagged and blindfolded you, I'll put the lid on. Don't worry there are loads of air holes! Then I'll take you in my car to Cliff's place. He shares it with his two brothers, but they've agreed to be somewhere else tonight, so you and Cliff can have fun together."

"How are you going to get me into your car?" asked Abigail, panting slightly. "This box was heavy enough even without me inside!"

"My Dad will help me with that. Don't worry! As long as you're still and quiet, he won't know that it's you in it. I'll tell him it's your stuff and to be extra careful" Emma explained.

"I think you've made sure I'll be still and quiet anyway" mumbled Abigail. "What about bumps on the road and stuff? I'm not sure my body can take too many jolts with these vibrators fixed inside me!"

"I'll drive carefully, I promise" Emma assured her. "It's only a twenty minute drive, so you'll be fine. Cliff is under strict instructions to open the box as soon as I've gone, so you'll not be in there more than half an hour tops."

Abigail seemed happy with this arrangement, despite needing to supress a gasp every few seconds from the feelings the vibrators and nipple stimulators were giving her.

"Now, just hum the safe code for me please before I put the ring gag in?" Emma asked.

"Fat load of good that did me last time" muttered Abigail before humming the Morse code for "SOS" "Hm, hm, hm. Hmm, Hmm, Hmm. Hm, hm, hm." She felt silly doing it when she could easily have stated "SOS" which was the verbal equivalent. Once Emma was satisfied that the message was communicable, she raised the ring gag to Abigail's face.

"Open wide" she instructed. Abigail duly complied. The ring gag was a hard plastic ring that fitted just behind her stretched open teeth and kept her mouth wide open. It was secured with loops at either side and a horizontal strap that was worked under her hair and strapped tightly near the back.

A D ring at the back had a strap attached, and Emma tugged this back and secured it to the tail hook holding the rubber vibrator in Abigail' rear. She obviously wasn't expecting this because she squeaked as she felt the vibrator lodge even deeper into her bottom when she tried moving her head, and the tugging link now prevented her from dropping her head down. Both vibrators kept going on their low setting, reminding her of her arousal.

With her head held up, facing forward, a foam insert was placed under her chin. There was a groove under the throat to ensure a clear passage and allow her to swallow, but otherwise it propped her head up and lined her mouth up with her throat. This was the idea because Emma now produced a wicked looking cock gag.

She didn't want to frighten Abigail with the sight of it, so she fitted the blindfold next. This covered the eyes with a thin black elastic covering, blotting out all light and plunging Abigail into utter darkness. Emma felt it now safe to mention that she was going to push the gag into her mouth now, and got a grunt of acknowledgement in reply.

Emma placed the tip of the rubber cock gag through the ring gag and Abigail's tongue was pressed down as it slid into her mouth. It was really long but had large holes near the tip connected to a tube through the middle, designed to keep an air passage open, even as it was pushed into the back of her throat. Her head was angled perfectly so that her throat was lined up. Abigail squeaked in surprise at the length and hence depth on the thing as it entered her throat before coming to a stop, the base was now snug with the ring holding her mouth open.

She tried to relax and accept the intrusion, which was not quite triggering her gag reflex, but it was unusually deep for a gag and she took some time to get used to it. She also found that the strap behind her head, the foam propping her chin up, and now the straight cock gag, all helped to keep her head absolutely fixed in position.

While Abigail was still getting used to the long cock gag lodged in the back of her mouth, Emma chose this time to again test that the vibrators and the nipple stimulators were all working, by turning the dial up to "3". Abigail was not expecting this and she shuddered and twitched as the vibrations worked within her sensitive body, making twinges of pleasure shoot up and down her nervous system and inflaming her already aroused state.

It was at this point as she involuntarily gasped out, that she discovered that the cock gag was deep enough to silence her vocal chords and prevent her even from humming or making any kind of noise at all. This was OK to stifle her cries of passion, but she realised that she could not hum or even grunt the safe code. She decided to have a go so that she could tell Emma of the problem, but all that came out were some huffed wheezes and no voiced sounds at all.

The vibrations kept going, winding her up further and with the shocking realisation that she couldn't stop them, that Emma wouldn't free her, and that she was utterly and completely helpless, a hot flush of fear mixed with arousal swept through her young body. She shook and wriggled in her bonds, trying to somehow get the message across, but Emma seemed to not notice, or was otherwise ignoring her.

To make matters worse, she felt Emma push little expanding earplugs into her ears, blocking out most of the sound around her, so that all she could hear was her own breathing, her quickening heartbeat, and the distant buzzing from the vibrators inside her and against her now achingly erect and sensitive nipples. Now all her senses were focused on touch and feeling only, making the stimulation all the more noticeable. Particularly arousing were the vibrations against her G-spot and clit which almost drove her mad with need.

Emma watched her little cousin try to squirm and writhe in her bonds under still quite a low power setting from the vibrating toys. She looked so cute and helpless with the nice silk teddy obscured by the many leather straps, belts and buckles that surrounded her young body and kept her completely immobile. Emma thought how she might be feeling in there, and it made her wet.

She couldn't help slipping a hand inside the front of her jeans to seek out her own slit as she surveyed Abigail in her total bondage. Whilst she fingered herself, gasping out loud, she wickedly turned the dial back up to "4" that she had tried earlier. She whimpered in her own arousal as she saw the bound girl's body tremble and twitch under the increased forced pleasure she must be experiencing.

Abigail's blindfolded eyes rolled back a little and she would have whimpered loudly if the gag hadn't prevented it, as the vibration levels increased. Especially acute was the stimulation of her now over sensitive G-spot by the vibrator in her pussy, but the one against her swollen clit was a close second. She was now on the edge of spine-tingling arousal and didn't think she could hold off cumming for long. Like the previous time, she wanted to hold back until Cliff had freed her and had his way with her. But she felt Emma had other plans in feeding her that pill and turning up the vibrations.

Just as Abigail was quickly reaching the point of being overcome with a joint feeling of helplessness and arousal, just at the edge or orgasm, Emma mercifully turned the power setting down to "1" again, so that she could finish "packing" her. Thankful for the respite, Abigail concentrated on breathing and calming down. She was going to have to endure another half an hour of this, and that was only after Emma had got her to the car! She spent some of the time rippling her tongue along the length of the cock-gag in an attempt to squeeze it out of her throat.

Emma meanwhile fitted the top end of the box, to complete the four sides. This end had another moulded piece of foam in it with holes through. When positioned correctly, it pushed against the face, sealing the blindfold and cock gag in place, but the air hole lined up with the end of the cock gag, ensuring a clear passage of air through to a network of holes in the box. Abigail could feel the pressure on the cock-gag, holding it firmly in place, and gave up trying to eject it.

Once the end was firmly fastened to the base and corners, Emma took one last look at her little cousin all snugly strapped in the box, ready for transport to her lover. Emma wasn't sure if she was excited for having secured Abigail so tightly, or whether she was wet with empathy, wondering what it would be like to be bound like that herself. Maybe next time.

Emma hefted the heavy lid onto the top and lined it up. The lid itself had more contoured foam padding that exerted an even pressure down onto Abigail's already fully restrained body, adding to the feeling of helplessness. The heavy catches were all secured all the way around the lid. Emma went around the whole box, ensuring that all catches were tight and secure. It would not be good for the box assembly to disintegrate when lifted by the handles at each end.

She tidied her room up a bit, for appearance sake and then went to get her car keys and fetch her father. Just before she left her room, she turned the power setting to "2", just to give Abigail something to think about. She could not hear any noise or humming from inside the box at all, because the foam insulated everything.

"Dad, can you help me carry something to my car please?" asked Emma in her whiny "I'm your favourite daughter, aren't I" tone of speech, that he could never resist.

"Of course, but why can't Abigail help?" he answered rising from his comfy seat in front of the television.

"It's a bit heavy for her" Emma explained as she led him up the stairs to her room. "We'd struggle to handle it on our own."

Emma's father was surprised at the size of the "trunk" Emma wanted help shifting. They dragged it to the edge of the bed before grasping the large handles at each end and lifting it.

"What the hell's in here?" he asked, hefting it up and down a little, testing the weight. "Bricks?"