Abigail In Trouble Ch. 18: Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail whinnied and swooned slightly and went a bit weak-kneed at the feeling of his tongue sweeping through her sensitive channel, so Cliff increased his grip on her buttocks. He held her firmly to his face as his tongue licked up and down her exposed pussy, opening up her nether lips and tasting the secretions within.

With each firm sweep of his warm, wet tongue, her bottom quivered in his hands and she whimpered from behind the gag. Each time he reached the top of each stroke, Cliff flicked his tongue across her clit, making her coo nicely.

Then he steadied her bottom, stiffened his tongue and drove it straight up into her warm pussy. Abigail gasped loudly and her knees nearly bucked as she felt his soft fleshy tongue slip up into her. Cliff held her firmly by her buttocks and wormed his tongue around inside her, flicking it across all the spots he could find that made her twitch most, listening to her reaction.

He was driving her crazy with arousal now. She was trembling and her legs were starting to turn to jelly. She tried to remain standing as he tongued her juicy gash. He held her bottom firmly to his face as he started tongue-fucking her. At the same time, one hand found the end of the butt-plug, and he turned the dial up.

Abigail squealed hard through the tight gag and Cliff had to work really hard to keep her upright while his tongue slid in and out of her gushing vagina, and he worked the vibrating butt-plug back and forth inside her tight bottom. She tasted delicious and Cliff really went to town on her pussy, lapping up all her girly juices as he coaxed them from her body from his work at her front and her back.

She was squealing loudly now and her knees were wobbling loads now. Cliff recognised the sounds of Abigail building to a climax, but he didn't want her to cum. Not yet.

Showing remarkable restraint (yet again), he reluctantly slipped his tongue from deep within her moist opening. It came out with a slurp and a gush of her juice, and he just held her hips steady as she came back from the brink, panting and whimpering.

Her little noises sounded so cute and her smooth, dripping pussy looked so inviting that Cliff's hard-on was as big as it gets and throbbing with an aching desire that he knew could only be quelled by being inside her.

Cliff, still keeping Abigail's shirt blindfold on, turned her around to face the bed again. Then he went and sat down on the end, this time keeping his knees together. Drawing her nearer by placing his large hands on her bottom, she shuffled forward in her high heels until her knees bumped into his knees.

She caught her breath, now knowing that at least he was not wearing his trousers anymore. Her imagination toyed with how much else he might still have on. Or not. He just held her there, studying her body while she regained her composure and her breathing had calmed down again. She could not know that his huge throbbing erection was sticking up and out, pointing right at her.

His eyes were drawn to her lovely large breasts, the shapes thrusting out towards him, pushing the camisole top outwards in two lovely twin peaks. Cliff decided he wanted to see her underwear, and the top was in the way.

He had a quick peak and found that it could be unzipped at the back and that the thin straps could be undone, both of which he quickly released. Whilst the front part fell down to rest on the outward curve of her breasts, the thin top still clung to her body, caught by her bound arms and the thick belt.

Cliff tugged and wiggled the thin camisole top upwards until he had freed it from her strapped arms and the tight belt. He tossed it aside and gazed at her lovely round breasts. The large shapes were held beautifully by the lacy cups of the tight lace and satin bustier, pushed together and giving her a fantastic cleavage. This, coupled with the fact that her arms bound behind her arched her back and thrust them forward, made them look even larger and more inviting.

Cliff could not resist and he grasped them firmly in both hands. Abigail squeaked as he firmly gripped her soft breasts, squeezing them into peaks and he bent down so that his tongue could lash across the tips, rubbing the swollen shapes of her nipples through the thin lace.

Whilst holding her boobies tightly, his lips closed in on the extended shapes of her sensitive nipples and he played with them and sucked at them, whilst his tongue flicked across the throbbing tips. Abigail could feel the pangs of pleasure which shot straight to her pussy whenever somebody tweaked her nipples firmly like this.

However, Cliff wanted to move to the main course, having already tasted his starter. He reached up and undid his shirt from around her head. Abigail blinked a little as the light hit her eyes, but then she saw that he was naked and looked down at his turgid manhood sticking straight out towards her. Her eyes went wide as she considered the sheer size of the thing.

Cliff caught her eye. "Do you want this?" he teased. Abigail's eyes were wide with awe and maybe some trepidation; she simply didn't remember it being so darn big this morning. Had Cliff taken a blue pill or something?

In fact he had; not to ensure he had an erection, but just to ensure he was really, really big for her, and could also go a second time if called upon. And he hoped he would be called upon, but at that moment, he didn't want to scare her. Not that she could do anything about it. In fact, he was pretty confident it was exactly that which turned her on the most: being forced to do things that she didn't want, or at least was reluctant to do herself.

Abigail hadn't answered him, but he decided that it didn't matter. "Well, IT want's YOU. So....." he let the sentence hang as he guided her hips and pulled her forward. He nudged her knees to separate as she was forced to shuffle forward: it was that or fall over.

As her legs parted on either side of his, it forced her downwards a little. He pulled her knees forward and onto the bed until her feet left the floor and she was sitting on his lap, straddling his thighs. He pulled her tighter to him, looking into her wide eyes and she gasped as she felt his enormous and very hot cock squeezed up between their bodies.

He made sure each of her knees was well up on the bed, and then reached down to her left ankle, tugging it up tight in towards her bottom, bending it at the knee. He felt for the catch at the back of her ankle strap and then, with a little 'click' her ankle was attached to her thigh.

Abigail tried to look down at what he had done, and tried to extend her leg, but it was effectively strapped, bent in half at the knee. Before she realised what he was doing, he had secured her other leg as well. Then the straps on her high heeled shoes were loosened, and they fell to the floor behind her.

"That's better" said Cliff simply. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her body firmly into his, making her feel the throbbing pole of flesh between them, almost nuzzling up between her breasts. Her skirt settled on her thighs around her. Her breasts rose and fell in the confines of the bustier lace cups, in time with her breathing, the nipples poking into his chest through the thin material.

RE-ENTRY

He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, then she felt his hands grip around the belt strapped tightly around her narrow waist. He lifted her up easily, strapped legs and all, making his cock rub down her front. He pulled her hips forward as he lifted her higher, making his cock head brush up her abdomen and she was startled by the hot feel of it.

He lifted her higher, leaning back a little, using his feet on the floor as leverage to lift her spread thighs forward, so that she was suspended over his cock. He wiggled his hips, placing his cock at the correct angle, and lowered her down just a little bit.

The massive bulbous head of his hot cock nestled in her wet slit, spreading the lips apart and throbbing against the soft inner flesh of her tender womanhood. Abigail whimpered through the tight gag, not at all sure that she was ready for his seemingly up-sized monster cock, and realising her helpless situation; She wouldn't be able to stop him if she wanted to.

Cliff looked deeply into her wide open brown eyes and started lowering her onto him. She whimpered pathetically from behind the large gag as his massive bell-end spread her slippery lips open wide and pushed up inside her. Holding her waist and pushing down on her hips as he relaxed his legs, he started impaling her soft body down onto his thick, throbbing shaft.

She mewled pitifully as his cock invaded her pussy, sliding firmly up and into her clutching velvet-like flesh. Her juices meant that even his large girth slipped nicely into her, stretching her tight hole. He gripped her firmly and slowly pulled her down onto him, engulfing his enormous cock, inch by hard throbbing inch.

She was trembling in his hold as he slid her downward until she became too tight and would not drop easily any further. Cliff still had three inches not inside his pretty helpless girl, and he wanted to give her the "benefit" of all his considerable length.

His feet braced on the floor, he flexed his loins and pulled her hips firmly down and towards him. Abigail squealed loudly as he rocked his hips up to meet her and he pulled her firmly down the final inches, fully impaling her young body on his hot, long fleshy pole. He could feel her tight but slippery love tunnel sliding down over him, sheathing his dick, until finally, with her abdomen pressed against his, he bottomed out inside her.

She mewled and rolled her eyes backward as she felt the throbbing tip deep up inside her, nuzzled against the sensitive end wall, pushing her limits. The oscillations still being produced by the vibrator in her bottom seeped through the thin divide inside to his dick, and it hummed while buried to the hilt inside her warm pussy.

He settled her skirt around them. One arm went around her waist and held her tightly to him. The other went under the skirt, around to the globes of her rear and pulled her bottom firmly to him. Both arms squeezed her hips tightly to him, ensuring that his long dick was fully embedded absolutely as deep as possible up inside her luscious body.

"Aaaah!" he groaned. "Now that's a lot of dick, up inside you Abby!" he teased.

She was overwhelmed by the feeling of being so completely and comprehensively STUFFED full of hot man-flesh. She wasn't sure she was quite ready for it to be all inside so she tried writhing in her bonds and in his grasp in an attempt to get him to go shallow for a while.

But she couldn't move much, her arms and legs being strapped up so tight, and his grip around her so strong. Her squirming only managed to shift his hard pole inside her depths, making firmer contact inside her. She felt he was pushing up into her stomach, he felt so deep! And hard and throbbing!

He held her waist and bottom to him tightly and rocked his hips around, stirring himself inside her tight wetness, and she whimpered as he rubbed across sensitive areas inside her, especially her G-spot. She could feel his heart-beat, transferred to his monster cock, throbbing in time as he tried to gently nudge his cock around deep up inside her wet softness.

As he gripped her firmly, he started to flex his loins under her, rocking his hips back sliding a little out, then pushing back in. As he settled his grip around her, he started gently pumping her forward and down, back and up over his shaft. His large nob moved deeply back and forth inside her feminine channel, nudging her sweet spots inside.

Abigail tilted her head back and her eyes closed while she moaned behind the gag under his sensual internal stimulation of her young body. Her breasts heaved and were thrust up into his bare chest by the tightness of her tied arms, only the thin lace kept her stiff and sensitive nipples from pressing into his skin.

The vibrator in her butt buzzed firmly inside that tight opening, squeezed along its length by his large sliding manhood in her other cavity. All her senses were in overload as he started to screw her gently.

Cliff put both hands around her narrow waist and started to lift Abigail up and down his pole. She was helpless to stop him, but actually loved just letting him do the lifting and work her slight body up and down. He still felt amazingly large inside her tight, sensitive tunnel, and she would have bitten her bottom lip in pleasure mixed with trepidation if the gag hadn't prevented it.

As he lifted her further and further up with each stroke before plunging her all the way back down, she could feel his whole shaft stretching and rubbing her insides beautifully. She squealed with each delicious up-thrust into her body. His big nob alone reamed out her tight passage as he moved her up and down his stiff shaft. Luckily she was gushing her girl juice around his big throbbing member, lubricating his pumping.

He gripped her harder and pulled her backwards a little to be more upright as he fucked her harder and faster. He lifted her up and down firmly on his impaling spear, plunging her down onto him again and again. Deprived of any other movement because of her tight bondage and his firm hold of her, she started thrashing her head from side to side as the slick rubbing inside her pussy stimulated her G-spot.

She started squealing loudly with each drop and her muscles inside started to tighten involuntarily around his shaft as he drove her steadily towards her peak. The pill she had taken earlier ensured she was fully aroused and she felt every single vein and ridge of his pumping shaft all the entire length deep up inside her pussy.

Her legs were forced out wide each time he bottomed out, as he strained to get deeper up into her clutching slippery depths.

Suddenly Abigail's toes curled and she shrieked long and loud as her orgasm approached. He sensed her body tensing all over, and her pussy muscles contracting around his cock and he knew she was about to cum. He slipped one arm under the skirt and over the back of her bottom, while the other went around her shoulders to increase his grip on the young beauty.

He pulled her forwards and upright in front of him, watching her breasts bounce in the lace and the nipples push out against his chest. He pumped her hard, lifting her up until she felt his big bell-end just held within her opening, before thrusting his thighs up under hers as he brought his full strength down on her shoulders and bottom, pulling her to him, pushing her firmly down, as his massive cock plunged up and into her warmth. He squeezed her breasts firmly into his chest, making her nipples rub against him. Her eyes flew open wide in surprise and awe as he held her really deep.

That was it. Abigail came hard. Her whole being rocked by unbelievable pleasure that washed through her bound body from head to toes. Her muscles all spasmed and she bucked on his lap as he held her tight.

As her orgasm hit her like a train and she squealed uncontrollably, he lifted her up and then strongly pulled her down, while thrusting his hard cock up as far as it would go. This action got him so deep and she was so wet inside that the spear head of his cock stretched the sensitive end wall of her pussy and with scream from her throat, his cock penetrated into new depths.

While her orgasm crashed through her young body, he kept thrusting deeply up into her, pumping the tip of his shaft through her pussy and feeling her internal muscles contract around him. Her powerful orgasm made her body buck and spasm. He kept rocking back then powerfully thrusting in again. Her pussy was stretched both in girth and depth, her G-spot rubbed and her clitoris squeezed at the bottom of each stroke, as he pumped her with his large cock again and again.

The feeling of his lovely princess all trussed up in pure white lace and cumming all around his deeply pumping cock, was getting all too much for Cliff and with a roar and an increase in intensity of thrusts, his balls released and a load of sperm pulsed along his length and burst into the very depths of her pussy.

Abigail squealed anew as she felt him explode inside her deepest cavity, flooding her.

He lifted her, then thrust her back down as he again erupted deep inside her slippery love tunnel, splashing her walls. They could feel each other reaching their climaxes and riding the spasms of passion as they both continued to cum together, feeding off each other's unbridled passion. Cliff's helpless captive was so overwhelmed by the force of his thrusts and the power of his injections into her already flooded pussy, that she gave a series high pitched squeaks as he forced the last ounces of orgasmic passion from her inexperienced body.

Her pleasure-wracked body couldn't take much more and her eyes rolled back as her whole body convulsed sharply around his erupting member as his last blast of cum gushed into her pussy.

He stayed hard for a long time, holding her tightly down on his manhood, keeping himself trapped as deep as possible inside her. They both panted and Abigail whimpered and quivered as they came down from their incredible mutual orgasm. His throbbing cock could still feel her own vibrations as well as the ones from the vibe in her bottom.

He crushed her to his chest and clung on to her as he kept them intimately entwined for a long while. He stayed rock-hard and throbbing inside her while he enjoyed the feeling of her body during its post-orgasmic come-down. After a while, Cliff lay back on the bed, bringing Abigail with him, still impaled on his shaft, and they lay there for a while, just enjoying the intimacy. She was still cooing and trembling in bliss as she recovered from her earth shattering climax.

REARRANGEMENT

Cliff stayed hard inside her, but he felt his cock relax a little from its maximum tension caused by his blood pressure just before shooting, and he decided to move things around a bit. He reached up above his head and grabbed a couple of pillows, placing one under his own head, and the other further up the bed, with a narrow gap between them.

Then, coaxing the bound beauty from her rest, he lifted her up and off him, levering her upright on her knees, straddling him. Abigail sighed in disappointment as his large tool slid out from the depths of her pussy and stuck up in the air in front of her. Still holding her slight weight, Cliff sat himself up and swivelled around, lifting Abigail up and over the bed, and placing her fair and square on her back over the two pillows he had laid out.

She lay they on her back, her tightly strapped arms resting in the valley between the two pillows. Her legs lay outward to her sides with her thighs and her calfs tucked in by her ankles being fixed to her thighs. The pillows and her arms strapped tightly into her back meant that her back arched upwards, thrusting her lovely lace-clad breasts upward, and her head back a little.

Cliff regarded her for a second, wondering at her sheer sexiness, with her breasts heaving and her pussy spread and glistening, gushing white cream onto the sheet below. He mopped most of it up with tissues until the flow had abated, but then decided he wanted another taste of her.

Lying over the bottom of his large bed, he brought his face close in to her exposed pussy. He extended a long finger and she gasped as he stroked her wide-spread pussy lips with the tip, exploring her sensitive folds and testing to see how sensitive she still was after her orgasm. She murmured in appreciation from behind the gag, so he added a second finger, then another from his other hand.

The butt-plug vibrator was still gently whirring away in her tight rear passage, and he turned it down as he began to play with her pussy. One hand thrust two large fingers into her dripping pussy and they flicked around inside her, making her jolt with pleasure. The other hand dipped into her sopping opening, but then circulated around the throbbing bud of her engorged clitoris.