Abigail In Trouble Ch. 18: Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail loved the way he played with her, being helpless to contribute or assist him other than making encouraging moans and gasps as he excited her sensitive body repeatedly. She closed her eyes and just relaxed as she enjoyed Cliff's lovely feeling attentions on her pussy.

Cliff was trying to arouse her again, by playing with her clit and pussy, but was also trying to pump out his residual jism from inside her tunnel, and he had to reach quite deep in order to scoop it all out, mopping it up with tissues as it came. Once he was satisfied that all the remaining juice was Abigail's own, he dipped his head down.

Abigail's eyes flew open in surprise and she gasped loudly as she felt a warm wet tongue slaver over her already wet pussy. Cliff's talented tongue worked alongside his fingers as he licked and tongued all over her exposed lips and inside her pussy entrance. He was going to town, feasting on her juices as his fingers and tongue played with her continuously.

His lips latched onto her engorged clit and he suckled it into range of his warm tongue which lashed across the end. At the same time, he drove two of his longest fingers up into her pussy and flicked them up and down inside her, separating them and wriggling them around in her warm, tight hole.

Abigail groaned and tossed her head in bliss as she felt the waves of tingling arousal spreading out from her pussy. Cliff's fingertips found her G-spot and he rubbed across it, making her squeal in delight and passion as he licked her clit thoroughly.

He could feel her body quivering and straining in its bonds as she climbed the hill towards release. He could tell from her squeaks that she was getting close, but he didn't want her to cum again quite yet. So he slipped his fingers from inside her, and slid his mouth lower. He stiffened his tongue and drove it up and into her delicious pussy, making her moan and writhe, licking her insides and flicking the tip of his tongue around her sensitive walls. It felt incredible.

His large warm hands slid over her bound thighs and up her front, over the rucked up skirt and the bindings around her waist and higher still. Her large breasts heaved delightfully in their tight lace cups, the nipples hard and poking out against the delicate fabric. His big hands stroked over the lovely mounds from below until they closed firmly over the warm hillocks.

Cliff kept licking her pussy, inside and out as his hands closed around her beautiful breasts and squeezed them firmly. Abigail arched her back and thrust her pussy and breasts into closer contact with her lover, moaning through the gag as he aroused her in different ways. His hands clutched strongly around her breasts, moulding them into firm peaks and his thumbs pressed into the throbbing nubbins of her nipples, pushing them inward through the lace.

Abigail's nipples were swollen and sensitive, forming hard little bullets that loved being tweaked and poked by his big thumbs as his fingers grasped and squeezed her soft round globes through the thin lace. As his thumbs nudged the turgid tips this way and that, little pangs of pleasure coursed through her nervous system deep down into her pussy. His strong tongue flicked and slurped at her wet opening, probing and licking her all over. She shivered and whimpered under his expert touch.

As Abigail was enjoying herself so much, Cliff was worried that she was still going to climax before he was ready to let her do so, even though he was not attacking her clit anymore. He decided to ease back a little before bringing her off in a different way later. Still holding her soft breasts in his hands, he tore his lips away from her tasty pussy and shuffled forwards into a kneeling position between her bound spread thighs.

Abigail's eyes were closed and her head lolled around gently, tilted back in bliss as he continued to play with her boobies and nipples through the lace. His heavy and erect cock bobbed down and lay on her stomach as he shuffled in closer, the underside of his shaft pressing down onto her swollen clit, making her gasp. She could feel his throbbing hardness pressing down onto her own engorged clit, acting a little like a hot vibrator on a low setting. The quiet humming of the butt-plug vibrator kept things humming from below as well.

Looking up at her shoulders, Cliff considered that the straps that held her arms together and attached to her collar, would not interfere with the shoulder-straps of the lace bustier. Reluctantly he lifted his hands from her breasts and shuffled forward, leaning over her torso as he reached to her shoulders.

Abigail was disappointed that he had stopped playing with her breasts and especially her sensitive nipples, so she opened her lust-filled eyes to see why he had stopped. Their eyes locked onto each other and recognised the mutual love and lust they shared for each other.

Maintaining eye contact, Cliff started moving the thin shoulder-straps over and off her shoulders. He tugged them down her arms until the lace cups started to peel away from her soft mounds. Cliff couldn't help but break eye contact and look down to take in the wonderful sight of Abigail's, large, full, teenage breasts slowly being revealed in all their naked glory right before his eyes.

He slowly and gently peeled down the intricate lace cups off over her soft globes with their erect peaks, revealing the feminine flesh that trembled and heaved under his lustful gaze. Her back arched by the pillows and her arms tied behind her, thrust the lovely shapes up towards him. They looked phenomenal.

Cliff carefully tucked the lace cups underneath her heaving breasts, then just knelt there gawking at the lovely sight. Abigail was pleased that he liked the look of her body, all vulnerable and displayed for him.

It didn't take long for Cliff to want to touch her again. She closed her eyes in bliss as his warm hands closed around the now naked flesh of her ultra-soft mounds of flesh and squeezed gently. He could feel them trembling in his large palms and he squeezed them tighter as he moulded the softness in his hands.

The stiff and turgid shapes of her aroused nipples snubbed firmly in his palms and it wasn't long before he was grabbing her ample tit-flesh with his spread fingers, whilst his thumbs toyed firmly with the sensitive tips. He worked them around the tops of her breasts, manipulating them around and up and down like little joysticks and judging by her whimpers and the thrusting-up of her breasts, Abigail loved the attention.

He squeezed her breasts firmly while thumbing her nipples around, sometimes pushing them down into her own soft tit-flesh, sometimes just pushing them around in circles. Abigail moaned and rolled her head gently, enjoying the sensations.

Then Cliff upped the ante. He reached under his cock and turned the vibrator in her arse up to full. She squealed under this new sensation. He then returned his big hands to her breasts and drew his large fingers inward and up the slopes of her breasts until they closed firmly around her swollen and extended nipples. He grasped the sensitive tips of her breasts firmly, drawing them up and out from her soft mounds, making her gasp. He held her throbbing nipples in his grasp between finger and thumb and squeezed firmly, making her squeal.

Then he tugged and squeezed her nipples firmly as he flexed his groin up and down. This had the effect of bouncing his heavy cock up and down on her stomach, mashing her engorged clit under its weight and making Abigail jerk and twitch under the sensations.

Cliff played with her body like that for a while, mercilessly teasing her nipples and clit as he drank in the look, feel and sounds of her luscious body helplessly tied and spread open and exposed beneath him. She really was amazing.

After a while of enjoying playing with her, Cliff's cock was getting impatient. It was dripping a little pre-cum on the bottom of the bustier under the belt, and throbbed achingly hard.

"It's time to put this bad-boy where it really wants to go" thought Cliff to himself. "Again."

RETURN

Cliff leant forward over her, shifting his arms until he was resting forwards on his elbows to either side of her tied-up torso, whist his large hands still grasped tightly around her large breasts. He settled himself lying on his front over her, his torso supported on his arms and his cock lying between her spread legs.

Abigail looked up at him as he settled himself over her, completely pinning down her already helpless body. Gripping her hips tightly with his elbows, he held her still and rocked his hips back to dip his cock downwards. She gasped and her eyes went wide as she felt the large hot roundness of his cock-head nestle firmly in the open entrance to her spread pussy. She could feel the nob of tight flesh throb firmly against her moist pussy lips, making her whimper in anticipation and need.

Cliff looked down at his beautiful girlfriend, holding her soft naked breasts firmly in his big hands and pressing his large manhood against her wet opening. She was still very sensitive there after her last orgasm and she quivered under his touch. He pinched her narrow waist more tightly with his elbows, clamped down over her boobies and increased the forward pressure of his cock-head on her tight opening.

His cock head was massive so that even though she was all slippery and well spread, he had difficulty pushing into her tight opening again, even though he had spread her wide earlier. Abigail whimpered in between gasps, as he gently rocked his hips back and forth, each forward nudge trying to push his hard flesh up and into her.

Cliff carefully rocked forward slightly more firmly each time, until he could eventually feel her tight flesh relenting. Finally, with a sudden surge and a sharp gasp from behind her gag, her tight pussy lips stretched wide enough for his bell end to slip through and suddenly he was back inside her warmth. Abigail moaned loudly at the moment of re-entry, throwing her head right back, her eyes open in surprised bliss.

His tip felt so large and hard inside her, she'd never get used to the size of the thing. She could feel herself fully stretched around the big nob, their bodies closely linked together and throbbing against each other. The feeling of even just the head of his throbbingly hard cock inside her soft and trembling body was glorious, but there was so much more to go! He steadied himself, clutching around the handles of her soft breasts as leverage, and pushed forward.

She squealed long and loud, arching her back as his large fleshy pole slid forward, once more opening up her young body as his manhood expanded her slick tunnel, lubricated by her own juices and the last of his spunk. She felt wonderfully helpless as she felt every inch of his throbbing cock pressing against her sensitive walls under the stretching he was giving her.

Her sheer vulnerability made a hot flush wash over her as his cock rubbed firmly across her G-spot. She writhed helplessly under him, her body struggling to cope with the sensations. Her body was tightly cinched in at the waist by the tight bustier and the solid leather belt, such that as Cliff's mighty cock advanced up and into her body from the inside, she felt the tightness and a sensation of being filled to the brim.

Cliff grunted and continued to slide steadily forward, revelling in the glorious feeling of her soft body clutching around his shaft, until his entire fat length was buried to the hilt inside her tight body. As he reached her full depth and his large cock-head nuzzled against the end of her warm passage, the base of his cock squashed against her clit. Abigail shrieked in passion under the intense feeling of being so helpless and so comprehensively filled by her man. Again!

Once at full depth, he settled himself over her, using her hips as leverage to keep himself firmly at full depth deep, deep up inside her soft body. He rotated his hips slightly, still keeping himself pressed against her end wall as he explored around inside her. To be fair, there was no room for movement inside her, but his nudging action rubbed against different places deep inside her sensitive pussy, and made it difficult for her to think straight.

His hands left her breasts and he settled his chest over her soft mounds as he cradled her face firmly in his palms, forcing her to stare straight up into his face with disbelieving eyes as he rocked his hips back slightly. She squealed at him as he slid forward again, holding her tight and still and helpless as he moved himself solidly and slowly inside her depths.

Holding her really firmly, with his face inches away from hers, Cliff started pumping Abigail with agonisingly slow strokes. Each backward stroke slid his enormous bell-end through her tight but slick pussy, rubbing across all her sweet spots, making her whimper. Then each inward stroke filled her up with glorious throbbing man-flesh, driving all other thought from her over-aroused senses, and making her shriek and her earlobes tingle.

He pumped her firmly like this for a while, his huge pole sliding in and out very slowly, but very deeply. He didn't give her an inch of movement as he held her pinned beneath his much larger body and shafted her slowly and firmly. All this time he cupped her gagged face firmly and held her gaze, watching her eyes carefully and reading each twinge and pang of pleasure he was giving her, as reflected in her eyes.

Abigail was beside herself, wide-eyed in passion and arousal, with a very thick cock fucking her oh so deliciously slowly, it was driving her crazy.

As he continued to pump her slowly, he rubbed across all her sensitive spots inside and outside her pussy, and the vibrations from her bottom added to the overwhelming sensations. Her breasts heaved firmly against his broad chest, squashed against him, while her hard, throbbing nipples snubbed against his skin.

She whimpered pathetically up at him as she gave herself to him, completely. He was dominating her just like she wanted and she could do nothing at all to stop him. This feeling of utter helplessness and the insistent and solid pumping inside her pussy right across her ultra-sensitive G-spot, finally drove her arousal way too far for her body cope with.

Abigail suddenly gave a sharp squeal and her eyes opened even wider and her body went stiff. She stopped breathing and her back arched impossibly up towards him. Her whole body tensed up in its bonds and she gave a long silent scream as her senses crashed over into a mind-blowingly powerful orgasm. Her body shook and convulsed, her internal muscles rippling with strong waves deep inside her, clutching and squeezing his large cock even more.

Cliff watched her closely as he held her down tightly and continued to plough her spasming pussy with slow and very deep strokes, driving her orgasm on. He could feel her whole body convulse around his sliding shaft as she came and came hard, over and over again. She fought to escape her bonds, her hands scrabbling desperately behind her as the tsunami of pleasure swept over her and carried her mind away.

Her body finally fell back onto the bed, but bucked up and down strongly, even as Cliff tried to hold her down, as wave upon wave of passionate release crashed through her sexy teenage body. As she finally breathed again, Abigail shrieked through the gag and jerked hard repeatedly, her body starting to buck and tense with a mind of its own as his pumping cock drove her orgasm on and on. He grunted as she came all over his large cock, gushing sprays of juice from deep within, allowing his cock to continue shafting her firmly.

Cliff was surprised at how quickly she had cum again, but was delighted to see her passion restrained by her bonds and loved the feeling of her wet pussy clenching on his oversized shaft. He held himself deep inside her, pumping her solidly as she thrashed around in the throes of her climax. He wanted to help keep her at her peak for as long as possible, so he noticeably sped up his pumping.

Abigail's body immediately responded to the increased speed of his thrusts by crashing her into another wave of spine-tingling orgasm that swept all rational thought from her mind and replaced it with pure, unadulterated bliss. She shrieked in high-pitched little gasps as her body lost control, her head thrashing about as she sought physical release from the over-powering ecstasy.

Cliff didn't let up though, he increased the speed and force of his strokes, while holding her tighter than ever. She was still thrashing about and squealing under the intensity of her orgasm as he started to pump her tight hole a little faster, stretching her with each long, stroke. Her body was pinned firmly down onto the pillows as he pistoned himself in and out of her slippering body, reaming her tight cavity. Her G-spot was firmly pressed into his sliding flesh and each time he bottomed out in her, her clit was mashed between them.

Cliff's increased pumping kept her orgasm going for a long, long time, to the point where Cliff marvelled at her body's ability to soak up so much forced pleasure and passion. Cliff understood now that she wanted him to control her pleasure, so he shifted his position slightly. He drew his elbows down to her hips, and gripping her tightly there allowed his hands to come down and grasp her large breasts. She moaned as he held her tightly pinned like that, his fingers squeezing her soft breasts into peaks for his fingers and thumbs to close around her erect and very sensitive nipples.

At the same time he hunched his thighs under hers, lifting her pussy up towards him as he thrust down into her body. He gripped her tightly, holding her still and rolled her nipples in his fingers. She squeaked each time he tweaked them, sending pangs of pleasure deep down into her pussy. Using this increased grip allowed Cliff to pump her harder and even deeper, a point that Abigail felt immediately.

She gasped as she felt him start to fuck her harder with longer and deeper and faster strokes. He had her pinned down, immobile while he now let loose and started to pound her teenage body hard and fast. Abigail squealed lots and threw her head back as he reamed her with his hard pole, reaching new depths and hitting new spots inside her.

He started grunting out his own passion as he thrust himself in and out of her slippery tunnel, stroking firmly through her tightness and rubbing constantly across her G-spot. She felt amazingly good under him and surrounding him. He gripped her breasts more tightly, squashing them in his large hands as he tweaked her nipples.

She writhed and gasped under him as she felt his large invader piston in and out of her ultra-sensitive love tunnel. Her squeals got higher and higher in pitch and closer together as her passion was forced higher and higher by his massive pumping pole. This time Cliff didn't hold back as he drove her towards the edge of another peak, until finally his strong pumping tipped her over the edge of bliss once again.

Cliff pumped her even faster as he felt her starting to lose herself in the passion of the moment. He quickly reached up and loosened the gag strap enough to tug the ballgag out and down to her neck. Then his hands returned to hold, squeeze and tweak her breasts. She squealed and gasped, free of the gag and able to draw in snatched breaths of fresh air.

Abigail's senses had already been pushed to their arousal limit, and now she was being fucked so hard full of man-flesh, her body was finally starting to reach her third toe-curling orgasm of the evening. He drove deeply into the depths of her tight slippery pussy as he urged her body over the cliff-edge of her orgasm.

Just as she was reaching the point of no return, he stretched his head over hers and his lips came down onto hers and he kissed her for the first time, slipping his tongue into her gasping mouth. Abigail's eyes opened for a second as she felt his mouth capture hers and his warm tongue snaked between her lips. At the same time she could feel him speed up his long thrusts in her pussy, and this combination tipped her well and truly over the edge again.