Abigail In Trouble Ch. 18: Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook and convulsed in the tight straps as she was wracked by intense pleasure coursing through her entire body. Her eyes closed and her breathing quickened alarmingly as she lost control. She grunted, gasped and squealed loudly into Cliff's mouth as waves of pure ecstasy washed over her again and again. Her body arched and her breasts thrust out into his grasping hands. Her pussy quivered and clenched in spasms around Cliff's hard member.

She shrieked loudly into his mouth as her tightly pinned and bound body jerked and spasmed in the throes of another powerful climax. Her whole body shuddered and arched under his as he tightly held himself down over her helpless body, kissed her deeply, and fucked her deep through her orgasm.

She kept cumming hard under and around him, moaning under his lips as his tongue explored inside her mouth, in time with his pumping. Then his lips clamped tightly over hers and he drove his long tongue straight down her throat, suffocating her. She shook and jerked and quivered violently in his grasp, her young body wracked by another long and intense orgasm as her air supply was choked off.

Abigail arched her back towards him, closed her eyes tightly, strained against her bonds and her mind went white with pleasure as her pussy convulsed around his pumping cock and her pussy went into orgasm overload, clenching around him hard. This time it was the strongest, most intense pleasure of all. Immediately he held her tighter and started pumping her harder and faster, his long, thick tool reaching its full depth within her with each powerful thrust, and his large tongue throat-fucking her deeply at the same time.

These powerful strokes deep up inside her at both ends, kept her on the peak of orgasm for a long time, writhing in ecstasy and shaking uncontrollably. Her whole body quivered violently and her pussy walls clutched and fluttered tightly around his pumping shaft in strong spasms that kept going forever.

Cliff started grunting under the exertion of pumping her along on the crest of her continuous oxygen-deprived orgasm. Her breasts heaved in his hands and her back arched towards him as she came and came and came. Really hard. Her thighs quivered, her feet curled and clenched and her whole body stiffened and convulsed as he continued to pump her hard.

He slipped his thick tongue from her throat, allowing her to gasp a deep breath and squeal loudly before he plugged her air supply again. This was too much. Her pussy clenched his pole and squirted juice deep inside, lubricating his thick tool. She felt absolutely fantastic to him, climaxing under and around him and making helpless squeals of passion until finally he could take no more, and his large swollen balls were ready to explode.

He withdrew his tongue from deep within her throat as he gave a loud grunt and an immensely deep thrust. His big cock swelled even larger, and even in the throes of her orgasm, she felt it pulse strongly along its length and discharge a powerful jet of sperm deep into her pussy, splashing her walls inside.

He quickly withdrew and as he powered back in, another strong jet of fluid spurted from his cock head and deep into her pussy. As she felt him explode deep up inside her tight body, she screamed anew as a new wave of ecstasy burst through her young body. He kept thrusting into her, spraying her insides again and again with his sperm, as she continued to spasm around his powerful injections.

With one final effort, gripping her waist and breasts, he plunged his full length into her, his bell end firmly wedged up against her end wall, and his balls emptied their final burst, spurting along his length, erupting from the round head and splashing into Abigail's young body. This stretching and flooding of her pussy caused a final blissful wave of orgasm to erupt from deep within her and she screamed and thrashed her head about as her orgasm convulsed her body in its final blissful spasms.

Cliff collapsed on top of her, squashing her soft body under his weight. They both panted hard, still overwhelmed by pleasure. Abigail gasped as her lungs pumped air into her squashed body. Cliff's hardness still throbbed deep inside her, and the butt-plug vibrator kept its merry humming in her rear.

It took a long time before either of them could catch their breath. Abigail eventually calmed down and made little whimpering cooing noises as she rested after that mind-numbing pleasure overload. Cliff eventually found strength in his arms again and he propped himself over her, looking down into her pretty face.

She smiled up at him as they recovered, his cock inside her starting to finally soften. Cliff kept gazing down at his beautiful and well-fucked girl. He unstrapped the ballgag and cradled her face lovingly. Stroking her hair and adjusting the tiara which somehow had got slightly dislodged. They kissed tenderly as they just lay there, still entwined.

REJOICE

After swapping saliva for some time, Cliff reluctantly slipped his considerable manhood from within her slippery body. Abigail groaned in disappointment. He rolled off her and she squealed as he gave her a good shove to roll her onto her front. He then spent the next few minutes finding and unbuckling straps, clasps, buckles and ties. It took some time freeing her from all her bondage including the cuffs, belt, collar and arms bindings, finally throwing them all on the floor.

She lay on her front with her bottom sticking out, looking too tempting to resist, so Cliff gave it a playful smack.

"Hey what was that for?" cried Abigail indignantly, even given what they had just experienced together, but giggling anyway.

"Well it looked just inviting attention" replied a slightly defensive Cliff. Then he lay alongside her. They faced each other and kissed gently as they just continued to enjoy the come-down. "How are you feeling my love?" he asked softly.

"OH god, Cliff, that was INCREDIBLE!" she gushed. "How come you felt even BIGGER than before? My body's still tingling all over, especially inside."

Cliff let his hand brush over her bottom to her bum-hole. "Well that's probably because you've still got a vibrator up your bum."

She giggled "Oh, yes I'd forgotten that. Can you do the honours?" She rolled over onto her front exposing her naked bottom again, framed by the garter straps and the skirt bunched up at her waist. She thrust her round globes upwards, playfully wiggling them from side to side. Cream was still noticeably oozing out of her pussy.

Cliff carefully removed the butt-vibe, tugging it from her tight opening but not switching it off. He turned it up to max and immediately plunged it right into her sopping pussy!

"Aaaaah!" she signed loudly. "That's not fair!" I'm too sensitive there!"

Cliff smiled and relented. "Sorry. But it looked too nice to leave alone" he said as he pulled the vibe out and switched it off.

They returned to just cuddling close together as they relaxed in the after-glow of a very memorable evening.

Eventually Abigail needed to visit the bathroom and she slipped off, looking for her dressing gown. When she returned, she kissed Cliff.

"I want to go and see how the boys got on" she told Cliff. "Stay here and I'll report back in a minute." With that she was gone.

*****

As always, feedback and comments are welcome. Positive comments always inspire me to continue writing.