Abigail is in Love with Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if we do this we both have to agree that this is a temporary solution to our mutual needs and once we have accomplished our Plan, we go back to a regular father/daughter relationship and move on with our lives. Agreed?"

"Oh yes Daddy! I agree! Now please carry me to bed like you used to do when I was a little girl but then teach me to have sex like you used to do to my mother..."

-----------

Rob was over the moon excited. The weekend was turning out exactly like he had hoped and he HADN'T been misinterpreting her rather blatant signals. He stood up, bent forward and took her into his arms. He took a few steps over to the bed and lightly tossed her onto it. He removed his T-shirt and jogging pants but left his underwear on for now.

She was on her back and he crawled up beside her, lying on his side and resting on his elbow. He bent over and kissed her on the lips. The kisses for tentative and tender at first but became increasingly passionate as their tongues began probing each other's tongue and mouth. He slid his hand under her T-shirt and began massaging her boobs, especially her nipples which were now standing at full attention.

"Sweetheart your breasts feel amazing! And now that I have them in my hand, I gotta say, they're actually a little bigger than your mothers were. You have the exact same pinkish/brownish color of nipples that she had though."

"How do you know that? My shirt is still on."

"Um, hello! Have you forgotten that you've been flashing them in my face for

weeks?"

She blushed and put her hands over her face. "Oh my God Daddy, I've been so bad!"

"It's fine sweetheart. You were just doing what you felt like you had to do and now look how nicely it's turned out."

"Thanks Daddy, now please stop talking and fuck me already!"

"Young lady! Language!"

They both laughed at this but he dutifully obeyed. The conversation stopped and fucking began...

He had her sit up and pulled her shirt over her head. She went back to massaging her boobs while he kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobes. She laid back on her back again and he was sliding his tongue down her chest, worshipping her body with his tongue. He licked and kissed around her nipples a bit and then took one of them into his mouth and sucked on it. She gave out a quick gasp.

"Oh God, Daddy. I love that!"

You ain't seen nothing yet, he thought but only smiled and sucked and licked more vigorously.

He began to slide his tongue further down her body when he noticed that she had slid her hand down the front of her panties and was massaging her clit.

"Ah, ah, that's my job now."

He moved around and knelt on the floor at the end of the bed. Then he pulled her to him by her legs until her knees were at the edge. He quickly pulled her panties off and moved his face toward her beautiful young (and by all appearances, freshly shaven) pussy. He could smell her excitement as he kissed and licked her inner and upper thighs, moving ever closer to her sweet spot. He kissed and licked her outer lips as his nose began nuzzling her slit. She moaned as his tongue separated her lips and slid inside. It lightly caressed her little button of a clit for a minute before moving down to her honey hole. With one hand under each butt cheek he pulled her wet and musky smelling crotch into his face as hard as he could. His tongue was sliding in and out while his nose vigorously rubbed her clit. She was moaning with ecstasy.

He wasn't wanting her to cum just yet so he let go of her after a few minutes and crawled back onto the bed beside her. He went back to worshiping her perfect boobs with his mouth and slid his hand between her legs instead. He rubbed his middle finger up and down her slit. My God she was so wet! He inserted his middle finger into her eager vagina. She gave out another quick gasp. She was so tight that he began to wonder if he would hurt her with his cock. He rhythmically plunged his finger in and out, feeling more resistance than he had anticipated. He was also ravenously sucking one of her nipples when suddenly her body stiffened. She grabbed the sheets with her hands and let out a rather loud moan, almost to scream. He stopped sucking but kept finger fucking her as she bucked on the bed. She finally put her hand down there and made him stop. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He had just given his baby girl an orgasm and from the sounds of it, it was a good one.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly Daddy. It just felt so good. Way better than masturbating"

"Wait, you masturbate?"

She rolled her eyes. "We'll talk about that later. But now it's my turn to make you feel good and don't worry, I've watched enough porn to know what to do even if I've never done very much of it."

"You watch porn too?!"

"Later daddy!"

_______

Abigail couldn't believe this was finally happening as she had planned and once her father actually got going he seemed to really know how to satisfy. She was taken by surprise by the orgasm that she had relatively soon after they had started but it was true what she said. Even the most intense orgasm that Mr. Bunny, her vibrator, had ever been able to produce didn't compare. Daddy did say that he and her mother had great sex. Now she definitely believed him. And he hadn't even put his dick in her yet... She once again worried that might be an issue.

"Ok Daddy, my turn to play with you now." She said laying on her side, slowly massaging her recovering pussy. "Time for the big reveal. Why don't you drop your drawers and let me see what you're packing." Like she didn't already know...

He complied and crawled up next to her, laying on his back but propped up on his elbows.

"Oh, Daddy, and what a large penis you have," she said in the voice that he used when he used to read Little Red Riding Hood to her as a child. They both laughed at this. And honestly it did seem bigger up close and personal like this. "I'm not sure a little thing like me can't handle a dick this BIG!"

She thought about Mr. Bunny again. It was a fairly small device making it easier to hide. The vibrating vaginal shaft was fairly slim. What Abigail really liked was the little vibrating latex bunny ears that stimulated the clit. Thus the name. She knew that her pussy had never been stretched enough to accommodate anything close to the size of her father's member.

As she began pumping it slowly up and down and just admiring the way that it looked and felt, her father brushed her cheek with his hand and said, "don't worry sweetheart. Your mother was a virgin when we got together. She voice the exact same concern but trust me sweetheart we managed just fine and better than most from what I hear. No brag, just a fact. I'll take it slow and easy and I promise you'll like it."

"I believe you Daddy."

And with that she moved to where she was crouched on her knees in front of her father's cock. His legs spread to accommodate. He was still propped up on his elbows for a good view of the show.

It was rock-hard and girthy. She cupped his balls with her left hand and gave a few strokes with her right. Then she stuck out her tongue as far as it would go and slowly ran it up the entire line length of his shaft. Then she did it again, a little faster this time. She did that over and over again continuing to speed up each time. Then finally she changed her mouth position and instead of sliding her tongue back down his shaft, she took his cock into her mouth. And she had to open wide to do it. She sucked vigorously, twirling her tongue around the shaft. Meanwhile her right hand was pumping up and down his cock vigorously, lubricated by a combination of Abigail's drool and a little bit of her daddy's pre-cum. After just a little bit of that Rob tapped her on the shoulder and softly said, "sweetheart, I'm going to need you to stop for a minute. I don't want my semen in your throat. Not right now anyway and I think this particular load has been promised to your vaginal area. And might I say that was amazing! Especially for someone who never sucked one before."

"Daddy, I never said that I never sucked a cock before. If you care to go back and check the record, I only said that I never had a man's cock in my pussy and I'm desperately trying to change that fact. So Daddy, please stop talking and fuck me in the pussy before my head explodes!"

He wanted to say "language", but thought better of it. Instead he said, "and what position have you imagine this happening?"

"Missionary Daddy. Always missionary."

Then lay back sweetheart and let your daddy fuck you proper. "

She laid herself down, propped up on pillows and her elbows. Rob positioned himself between her spread legs and started sliding his purple plum up and down her drooling slit.

"Does my baby like the way my penis feels rubbing her lovely lady parts?" He said.

"Daddy, I want you to say this, 'do you like the way my cock feels rubbing on your pussy?' Look, if we're going to do this let's say it like we mean it. And to answer your question, yes, I love the way it feels and please don't stop."

[Man, so much like her mother. Always wanting to be in charge. And that mouth!]

"Do you like the way my cock feels when I rub your pussy with it?"

"Oh yeah daddy"

He started concentrating on rubbing her clit with the bulbous head of his cock. She moaned and ground her hips in rhythm. He looked down and saw her wetness dripping out of the tiny slit. So he moved the head down to it and started massaging the opening. He decided to test the waters so he started pressing inward. Her inner lips open for him. he felt the resistance of her tight hole. He pulled slightly back and then pushed a little further in. He felt her starting to loosen up but he was progressing very slowly and the very horny Abigail was growing impatient.

"Just shove the rest of it in already. It'll be like ripping off a Band-Aid."

"Well I don't want to hurt you sweetheart."

"Just do it Daddy!"

So with one quick thrust he buried his thick cock deep into her little hole until it would go no further.

"Aaahhh!", she cried out, "wait, stop!". And with that she wrapped her legs around his and hugged him tightly around the chest so he couldn't move. He lay on top of her, supporting his weight with his elbows. He put his head next to hers and heard her weeping quietly.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. I never meant to hurt you."

"Don't feel bad Daddy, you only did what I asked you to do. I'll be fine in a minute. Let's just not move for another minute and I'll be fine."

So he held her without moving as she sniffled. He was enjoying the way that her breast felt pressed against his chest and the vice grip that her pussy had on his cock was slowly easing. She stops sniffing.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said as she smiled through her tears. "You know what a low pain tolerance I have but it's already feeling better."

He smiled back at her. "Hey sweetheart guess what?"

"What?", She whispered.

"Your daddy's cock is buried deep in your pussy, as deep as it can go as a matter of fact. You are officially no longer a virgin!"

"I know! Thank you so much Daddy and please proceed."

He lifted himself off of her and said, here sweetheart, suck on my finger for a second"

He shifted his weight to one hand, extending his index finger and put it in her mouth. She eagerly sucked it with the same intensity that she had been sucking his cock.

He pulled it out and then started rubbing her clit with the same saliva covered finger. She moaned at this and began slowly wiggling her hips. He could feel her juices begin to flow and her tight non-virgin pussy began to relax further.

He began pulling back. She gasped slightly so he stopped. "It's OK Daddy, keep going."

He pulled back a few inches and then pushed back in. He repeated this process over and over, gradually increasing the length and speed of his thrust.

"Oh my. That's feeling really good now," she said.

Soon he was sliding in and out of her with ease. His pace quick and then before long he was pumping her viciously. She was quite vocal and expressing her pleasure. Suddenly she grabbed his arms and practically yelled, "holy shit, I'm cumming!".

Her body convulsed with waves of pleasure as she moaned loudly in ecstasy, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" repeatedly for what seemed like a minute or more. As her orgasm came in waves her freshly loosened love canal spasmed in response. The result felt to Rob like she was milking his cock.

As a result, Rob could no longer hold on and with a sudden, "oh my God!" He too began his orgasm, spurting a huge load of hot jizz him into his daughter's little hole.

"Holy shit, Daddy, I feel your hot cum inside of me! This is amazing!" She said as her orgasm abated and her breathing slowed.

Once again he stopped his urge to say "language!". He was just going to have to get over it.

Her vaginal contractions had ceased but not before milking her father dry. They both felt spent.

Before she realized what was happening, Robin had grabbed Abigail in a tight bearhug and rolled them both over so that she was laying on top of him. It felt wonderful for both of them. Their shouts of ecstasy and heavy breathing were replaced by heavy sighs and conversation barely louder than a whisper.

"Oh my gosh Daddy, that was unbelievable. It's still feeling amazing with your dick inside of me", she said as she slowly ground her hips from side to side as well as rubbing her boobs on his chest.

"Same here sweetheart," Though his cock was starting to soften it was still hard enough to stay inside his Abigail's pussy a bit longer.

Both of the rates of breathing slowed. Almost in a whisper Abigail said, "Daddy?"

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I sure do love you"

"I sure do love you too sweetheart"

And as they both fell asleep in that position Rob's cock slowly slid out of Abigail's now slightly looser but still very tight pussy followed by a small but steady stream of her copious lubricant and her daddy's sperm...

_______

When Rob awaken about an hour and a half later he noted that Abigail had gotten off of him and that his penis was covered with a hand towel. He used it to wipe off the results of their intercourse. He heard the shower running. The bathroom door was open but he couldn't see his daughter as she was behind the shower curtain. He noticed a newly open bottle of ibuprofen on the counter. When he heard the water turn off he went into the bathroom and was holding her towel for her when she pulled the curtain back.

"Well good morning you stud," she said.

"Is it morning?"

"Well it's 12:30 so technically it is. Did you have a nice nap?"

"I sure did," and then remembered the ibuprofen he said, "did I hurt you sweetheart?"

"Well a little at first but now it's just a dull throb. It can't be avoided from what I've heard. Here Daddy, you can get in the shower while I dry off."

They switch places but Rob left the curtain pulled back so that he could watch her dry off. He turned his back to her for a moment to rinse his face when suddenly he felt her small hand grasp his cock and slowly start pumping. He remained in the same position with his back to her. "What's this now?"

"I'm so sorry Daddy, I have dreamed of it for so long that I can't keep my hands off of it. Here, turn around for me. I want to give you something."

His cock was already about halfway hard when he turned around. She stroked it a couple of more times and then folded her towel and laid it on the floor at his feet. She knelt down on the towel, making his cock about eye level. She started stroking again and was just lovingly admiring his enlarging member. He turned off the water.

"Are you sure you want to do this Abigail? I mean you're not getting anything out of it."

"Well everything isn't always about me and you're wrong. I'll be getting to taste my daddy's cum. Besides if we are keeping score of orgasms, I'm ahead two to one so I'm just evening the score."

Without saying another word she plunged Rob's now nearly fully erect cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and licked the upper shaft until it was fully hard. Then suddenly she swallowed it in deeply until she gagged. She took it out of her mouth and was just pumping now as she continued admiring its length and girth.

"I wanted to see if I could swallow the whole thing. I don't think I can."

"I've never met anyone who could."

"Oh? and how many people have tried?"

Rob blushed at this. "I believe that you have a job to do there little lady so best get cracking." he said trying to divert the conversation.

"You're so corny Daddy," she smirked as she stroked his cock, lubricated with her own saliva. She bent forward and started licking his nice smooth testicles. She took each into her mouth, Rolling it around with her tongue. She lifted his balls and lick the backside of his testicles. "Thanks for shaving your nut sack for me," while giving her tongue a short break from its duty.

"Well, I thought that if there was a chance that we would end up in this situation that I wanted it to be looking its best."

While steadily stroking his sizable cock with her hand she drew closer and looked into his eyes with her big brown door eyes. "You will always be the best. Ever." While not breaking eye contact she slowly slid his cock into her mouth. She maintained eye contact as her tongue and mouth did their magic on her father's cock. Finally she broke eye contact. While turning her head down she started rhythmically bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first, taking in as much as she could without gagging. Her head bobbing rhythm gradually sped up until she was hitting it fast, making gurgling sounds while her drool steadily ran off of his scrotum. Rob was leaning into her, supporting himself with his hands on the wall behind her.

[Where does she learn these techniques?] he wondered but said nothing.

He could hold out no longer. "I'm about to come sweetheart," thinking that she would probably take his cock out of her mouth. But no. Not his sweet baby girl. She only bobbed her head more vigorously while continuing to stroke him with her hand. A hot wad of cum came spurting from his cock as his testicles contracted, emptying the semen into his daughter's mouth. She gagged and cough but only for a moment before she regained her composure and latched onto his throbbing man muscle like her life depended on it. As the rate of his semen output slowed, while keeping his cock in her mouth, she stopped stroking and put her hands on his hips, supporting herself while her head bob slowly stopped. She finally took her mouth off of his cock. She grabbed it and gave it one more good stroke which extracted one more small glob of his seed. This she raked off with her finger and then lick it off with her tongue. She sat back on her heels. She admired his slowly deflating penis for another moment, leaned forward and gave his shaft a rather sweet kiss. Then she looked back up at him and smiled sweetly. "Was that good Daddy?"

He looked into his daughters big eyes and sweet smile. "Yes sweetheart, probably the best I've ever had. But sweetie you have a dab of my cum on your chin." He wiped it off with his finger.

She said "Oopsie," and grabbed his finger and shoved it in her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue.

She stood up and smiled contently. "I'm hungry. I want to eat something." And then placing the back of her hand next to the corner of her mouth, mimicking a fake whisper but speaking out loud in a comedic voice, "I mean something besides my father's cum." Then she winked at her daddy and bounced off to make them some sandwiches...

_______

They had both worked up quite an appetite by this time and they ate their sandwiches quickly. They both remained naked.

"I know it's late," said Abigail, "but I'm too wired up right now to possibly think about sleeping. Let's fuck again!"