Abigail is in Love with Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all I'm still having a hard time hearing you talk that way and second of all I'm going to need a little time to let my food digest and to recharge my battery, if you know what I mean."

"OK", she said slightly dejected. "Can I have another rum drink and maybe watch something on the DVD? "

Rob replied, "well no one hast to get up early and we're on vacation so sure to both! Hey I have something that we can watch that you might enjoy." He walked over to the bed and slid his hand under the mattress. "Oh good they're still here." He produced three DVDs and showed them to her.

"You have porn! We're going to watch porn together?!" She exclaimed with glee.

"Well it's kind of vintage stuff now but your mother and I enjoyed watching it together when we used to come here before you were born."

Clapping her hands like a child she squealed, "oh goody, goody! I have porn and I get to watch it with my daddy! Did I tell you that I love watching porn Daddy!?"

"Yeah, you mentioned that," he responded rather flatly. He handed them to her and said, "any preference princess?"

"No I'll just throw one on. I'm sure we'll watch them all before we go home."

She walked over to do that while Rob stretched out on his side on the couch with his arm resting on the arm of the couch. Abigail spooned in next to him propped up on her side with a pillow. With their naked bodies snuggled closely together, they started the show. Rob draped his arm around Abigail shoulder and laid his hand on her firm right breast. It felt nice.

The film was about a guy who catches his girlfriend with another girl in their bed. Of course he gets mad for a second and then everyone realizes how horny they all are for each other and they all end up having sex together. You know, regular life stuff...

Rob started feeling a little horny again and started slowly and gently massaging the young breast in his hand. He was twirling her nipple with his finger.

"Mmm...Feels so good, can I ask you something?"

"Anything sweetheart"

I looked at the title of all three of the pornos before I put one in and they were all about threesomes, all two women and one man. Is there a particular reason for that?"

"You don't miss anything do you kiddo? OK, if we we're being totally honest here, those were the pornos that your mother liked to watch because that's the kind of stuff she liked for us to do."

Abigail set up suddenly, temporarily interrupting her breast massage. "My mother was into...that?" She sad as she pointed to the scene where the two girls were hungrily eating each other out while one of them was also getting butt fucked. Her question sounded more surprised and inquisitive though and not angry.

"Well I guess we both were but it's probably not exactly like you think. We didn't exactly consider ourselves to be swingers. Yes, we did have threesomes but it was only ever with one other person and she was a close friend of your mothers."

"Oh my, Daddy, I have to hear how that all came about."

"Well, it's kind of a long story. How about we save that for the ride home."

They went back to watching the show. The male actor was temporarily out of the scene but the two girls were still going at it hot and heavy. Abigail spoke up, "well I have a confession too. I've done that before." Pointing at the screen. "Not a threesome, I mean with another girl."

"Are you serious?! With who and when?"

"With Pia, the night she slept over after my last birthday party. But it's also a long story that we can save for our road trip home."

"Pia?!" Seriously? She's a sweet kid. I really like her."

"Well obviously I do too" she said looking at him sideways with a smirking grin.

Talk ceased and they went back to watching their pornography. It was still just the two women going after each other. Rob's mind kept jumping between memories of the threesomes that he used to have with Abigail's mother and her friend Gina to the thoughts of Abigail and Pia rolling around together like the porn actresses were currently doing.

He became increasingly aroused. He began massaging her right breast again and more vigorously now. Then he started doing the same with her left breast. Both of the rates of breathing increase. He moved his right hand to her hip and began rubbing her hip and upper leg. They were now watching the guy fucking his girlfriend's friend. Abigail began to wiggle her hips.

"You know what Daddy? My pussy hasn't hurt at all since I took the ibuprofen." She then raised her right leg and rested it on the back of the couch. Robin's hand began to migrate toward her spread lips. He rubbed the area between her navel and the top of her pussy for a minute or so. Her hips began to gyrate faster. His middle finger slipped between her lips and found her sensitive little love button. "Ahh... God yes... Daddy, I want to do that position." She pointed to the TV screen where the male actor was now fucking the same girl from behind while she was bent over the side of the bed.

Rob's finger was now sliding in and out of Abigail's wet pussy as she slowly wiggled and moaned. His now stiff cock was poking Abigail in her back. She was rubbing it with her back as she was wiggling her hips. He pulled his finger out of her and then sucked it clean. He suddenly sat up and grabbed her around the waist. He stood up lifting her off of the ground in a bear hug from behind. She squealed and kicked her legs playfully. He carried her around to the end of the couch, setting her down on her feet. He pushed her feet wide apart with his own and then bent her forward over the arm of the couch. She supported herself with her outstretched arms. He grabbed his dick and slid the head up and down her slit, getting it all well lubricated and then slid it into the hot wetness of his daughters tight hole. "OK, sweetheart. Daddy is doing what you asked"

"God yes, Daddy, this feels amazing. Faster please!"

Rob picked up the pace but didn't think that he could maintain that pace much longer without blowing his wad. Her wet little hole was so tight it almost felt like it was sucking his cock. Luckily Abigail had a sudden change of plan. "Oh! Let's do that one now!" She exclaimed pointing at the screen again.

Rob stopped pumping and pulled his dick out of his daughter's tightly stretched pussy. He walked back around the couch and sat down in the middle of it. "You're like a little kid in a candy store, you want to try a little bit of everything. Can't blame you though. Now come over here and sit on your daddy's lap."

She obeyed her father and stood in front of him for a second, leg spread. Rob noticed a drop of wetness running down her inner thigh. She then looked back at the screen again for a second to make sure she had it right. She stepped up onto the couch, planted one foot on each side of Rob, and then squatted down. She eased down as Rob helped guide his cock back inside of her. She started pumping up and down using her legs. Rob was impressed with this and counted himself fortunate that she was so athletic. As her pace increased she grabbed the back of the couch for additional support and leverage. Soon she was pumping almost frantically as Rob was thrusting upward to match her rhythm. He could hold out no longer and with a sudden groan his seed was released into her receptive womb. Seconds later Abigail erupted into her own orgasm, arching her back and let out a series of loud moans followed by quivering of her thighs and a small gush of hot fluid. "Holy shit, Daddy!" she said as she collapsed on top of Rob, "that was the best one yet. I think I even squirted a little bit."

"I'm not surprised, your mother was a squirter too!" They both laughed at this.

After they both had time to recover their breathing slowed and Rob could feel his semen oozing out. "Hey kiddo, what say we shower and then hit the hay. You about wore this old man out." So they did.

In the early morning hours as they laid in a spooning position and just before they both drifted into a deep sleep Abigail whispered, "thank you so much daddy. I love you."

"I love you too kitten."

_______

For the next day and a half they continued to eat, sleep, and fuck. Abigail was eager to try all of the positions and Rob was glad to oblige. They remained naked the entire time, even when they walked down to the pond to swim.

On the day of their departure they finally dressed themselves and prepared to go back to reality. After packing up the truck, they pulled onto the highway and began the long drive home. Rob broke the silence. "I know this is kinda late to be talking about but I guess we need to stop at the pharmacy and buy the morning after pill."

"No silly, I've been on birth control pills for over a year now."

Rob sighed, "I guess there's still a lot I don't know about you... And speaking of, you were supposed to be telling me about you and Pia."

"And you were supposed to be telling me about the threesome you had with my mother and her best friend." she replied, "I guess I'll go first..."