Abigail is in Love with Her Daddy

Story Info
Abigail seduces the love of her young life, her daddy…
9.2k words
4.5
26.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capt_Ron
Capt_Ron
12 Followers

Abigail was a really great teenager that any parent would be proud to call their own. She was a smart, petite and sparkly senior in high school who was also quite attractive. People always told her that she was the spitting image of her mother though she had no actual recollection of her mother. Unfortunately her mother had passed away at a young age when Abigail was in her preschool years. There were pictures of her everywhere in her house so she knew it to be true. As a result of her mother's early demise she became very close to her father, Rob. Sometimes it seemed more like they were best friends instead of father/daughter. She was mature for her age and took care of many of the household chores that wife's traditionally do.

She excelled in school, always on the A/B honor roll. She was into sports but was also captain of the debate team. She stood 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighed 110 pounds. She was petite but also athletic from years of playing soccer. She had dark chestnut hair and big dark brown eyes which stood in contrast to her father's sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She got her petite build from her mother as her father was taller with a larger frame. He was also athletic and kept in shape by jogging and lifting weights at the fire station as one of his jobs was that of a firefighter.

Yes, Abigail was practically perfect.

Except...

She was also a bit of a closet nymphomaniac and had been for longer than she had known the meaning of that word. Though technically she was still a virgin in that no man had ever penetrated her, she had other sexual experiences and even popped her own cherry with a vibrator she lovingly named Mr. Bunny. It was very small vibrator that she had in a tampon box where she knew her father would never look.

She enjoyed watching pornography on her laptop and became very adept at porn searches. She enjoyed all sorts of videos: couples, threesomes, orgies, even girl on girl. But she kept coming back to the same search over and over: daughter loves daddy.

She knew it was wrong and a social taboo but she couldn't help it. She was 18 years old and longed to know the feeling of a man's cock inside of her. She was hoping to reserve that honor for her father because in her mind she felt like they both deserved that. She often wondered if he ever felt anything close to the same way about her. She seriously doubted it because he was such a good man and well respected in their small town. He was the most important man in her life and she wanted him inside of her but how...

She decided to start testing the waters by starting to walk around the house more scantily clad to see if it would elicit any kind of response from her dad. She began doing her daily chores in panties and T-shirts that would barely cover her panties. Her T-shirts were loose and she would wear no bra. Her very prominent nipples would always be poking through her thin T-shirts. At every opportunity she would walk with a bounce in her step that would cause her young C cup sized breasts to bounce nicely. She would also find every opportunity to bend in front of him while picking up clutter or loading the dishwasher, giving him a bird's eye view of her young boobs as well as her barely covered and very fit ass.

At first Daddy seemed a bit uncomfortable and was constantly averting his gaze. He didn't say anything about it though. Then she started noticing him starting to take quick peaks though she acted like she didn't notice. One day he just stood beside her talking while she loaded the dishwasher and from her peripheral vision she saw him looking down her shirt for an extended amount of time. When she finally stood up and looked at him, she could've sworn that she noticed a bulge starting to form in his jogging pants. He turned his back to her and walked quickly away, saying that he suddenly remembered something urgent.

Later that night she decided to go to the kitchen for a bottle of water. When she walked past his bedroom she noticed the door was shut which was unusual. She noticed muffled noises. She put her ear to the door so she could hear more clearly. Daddy was watching porn! She had watched so much of it herself that she was very familiar with the sounds. Now she just had to know what kind of porn he was into! Knowing that might help her her achieve her goal of filling her young pussy with her daddy's dick.

She knew it was wrong but she knew how she could find out. She quietly snuck out of the house and went to his bedroom window. She stood on a wooden box that was conveniently underneath it. From that vantage point she could see everything from behind and above where he was laying in bed. Not only was he watching porn but he was masturbating to it! What grabbed her attention immediately was the sight of her father's cock for the first time. It was quite large and very hard as he was pumping it with his also large hand. His cock wasn't the largest that she had ever seen after watching many hours of porn herself. It was larger and thicker than she had imagined (many times) as she masturbated while thinking of him. Now she was starting to wonder if it would even fit inside of her and would it hurt?!

Then she turned her attention to what he was watching. The male actor was a mature man and she could tell by the body of the female that she appear to be quite young. The girl's hair was hanging in her face though. He was pumping her doggy style from behind. Just then the girl lifted her head and Abigail almost fell off of her box! The girl looked almost identical to Abigail! Abigail thought that her own boobs were bigger and her nipples were darker but otherwise her height, build, hair, and eye color were basically the same.

The next shock was soon to follow. As the actors began to reach their climax so did her daddy. Thick cum exploded from the head of his nicely sized member. More and more continued to erupt as his hand continued to milk it. As his climax slowly resolved she heard him exclaim, "God yes! ". Followed quickly by, "you always know how to treat your Daddy right!"

She quickly snuck back inside and back into her room. She had drenched her panties with her own natural lube. She didn't even realize that she had been rubbing her clit while her daddy was jacking off to her porn clone. She got under her covers and finished herself off. As she achieved her own climax she kept thinking about the large cock that her father had and ached to have it inside of her. Afterwards she licked off her fingers and whispered to herself, "I do know how to treat Daddy right! ". At least she hoped that she did. The question was how, when, and where. It had to be perfect...

By the next morning she had a plan. It was the beginning of the summer after her senior year in high school and a month after her 18th birthday. They were eating breakfast that she had prepared. She was nervous to take the next step down that path but what she'd seen the night before was encouraging and her need gave her the confidence that she needed.

"Hey Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Why don't we go to grandpa's old lake house sometime? It would be nice to get out of town and have a little fun now that I'm out of school. I always loved going there when I was little and I am going to start college next year. After that, who knows if we'll ever have a chance to go up there again. I mean just the two of us."

She saw him tear up a bit. He sniffled and then wiped his eyes.

"Sure sweetheart. That would be awesome, but do you remember how tiny that place is? Only one bed and a tiny bathroom. I would say bring a friend with you but that shack is barely big enough for two people."

"Yes, I remember how small it is and no, I don't want to bring a friend. I just want to spend a few days alone with my daddy before I grow up and move out."

His eye swelled again. He smiled lovingly at her and held her hand from across the table. He sniffled again. Then he stood up.

"Come here Abigail, I think your daddy needs a hug."

She jumped up and bounced around to her father's side of the table. Of course without a bra on. Her perky young titties seem to be dancing with joy of their own accord.

He hugged her very tightly for a very long time. Abigail's breasts were rubbing against her daddy's chest. She loved the way it felt and she thought that he liked it too. His big hands were rubbing her back which also had the effect of rubbing her nipples against his chest. She could feel her nipples growing harder. Daddy buried his head in her dark hair.

"We can go anytime you want sweetheart and I'm really looking forward to spending quality time with my baby girl."

Now there was no mistake about it. There was a sizable bulge starting to press against her belly. Right where Daddy's cock should be.

He released her suddenly and turned his back to her, walking away quickly.

"Sorry, got to go pee."

She reached down and felt the wetness of her own slit. "Yeah, a trip to the bathroom might be just what I need too."

That's where she hid her vibrator...

A few days later they were unpacking Rob's truck with all of the provisions that they brought for their long weekend together. The place was very secluded and remote with no one for miles in one direction and a national wilderness preserve in the other. There was a very large private pond that was good for both swimming and fishing. There was a quaint but tiny cabin there with a small kitchenette, small table with two chairs, a couch, a bed with a queen size mattress in one corner and a bathroom in another that was barely big enough to turn around it. The only thing nice about the bathroom was that it had a functional shower and a door. There was also an ancient TV and a DVD player. Next to that there was a cardboard box that held quite a few DVDs of various genres. There was no cable and no TV signal. Abigail also realized after arriving that there was was no cell service either. They were truly cut off from the rest of the world.

Great, Abigail thought, if things don't go as planned with Daddy then I'm not even going to be able to stream any porn! She loved to watch porn while she masturbated and Abigail masturbated a lot!

Their first afternoon was spent mostly just sunning on the deck and swimming in the pond. When Abigail had first walked out of the bathroom after changing into her swimsuit her father exclaimed, "oh wow!, There's not much to that swimsuit now is there?!"

It was a string bikini top with two black triangles that barely covered anything and a black thong bikini bottom.

Abigail smiled and use her hands and arms to cover herself with false modesty.

"I'm sorry Daddy, is my new swimsuit making you uncomfortable?"

"Well, if there were other people here, especially boys, not to mention grown men, I'd be very uncomfortable. Because I know how they think and I'll know they wouldn't be able to take their eyes off of you. But I guess since it's just you and me here and I'm your dad and all, it'll be OK."

"Thanks Daddy, plus I want to tan my buns for when I go to Mexico next month with uncle Dave and aunt Connie."

"You are not wearing that in front of my brother and aunt Connie!"

"My God, Daddy, I didn't say I was going to wear this swimsuit! Look can we please talk about this later? You're going to spoil our weekend!"

Her teenage side was showing...

Rob took her nearly naked body into his arms and hugged her tightly.

God, that felt good! they both thought.

"I'm sorry if you think I'm being over protective. It's just that you're growing up so fast and turning into such a beautiful lady. You look almost identical to your mother in every way. "

"I know Daddy. You tell me that all the time. Other people tell me that too."

"Yeah, because it's true. And do you know what else? She wasn't much older than you are now when we first met. She was the most stunning girl that I've ever met and I somehow convinced her to marry me."

Well, Abigail had recently seen one reason that she might want to stay with him but she couldn't reveal that little secret...

"Come on Daddy, this conversation is getting too deep. Let's go swimming!"

With that she went running out of the cabin and down the hill to the pond. He watched her perky boobs and ass bounce the whole way as he walked behind.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

They had a playful afternoon and Rob even let Abigail drink a little bit of rum in a fruity drink that he made, making her feel funny and giddy. Not to mention horny! But then again, everything made Abigail horny! They also had some meaningful and deep conversations though and Abigail was feeling like everything was going the way that she had hoped. Secretly though she was a little nervous about what may or may not happen tonight...

As the shadows grew longer they decided to grill burgers and she was allowed to drink more of the rum drinks also. After they cleared the dishes, Abigail showered and came out in her usual T-shirt and panties. The difference was that this time her panties were thongs revealing the tight ass that he had been secretly admiring all afternoon (well he thought he was being secret about it anyway. But it definitely had not gone unnoticed.)

This time he didn't say anything about it though and just smiled at her. He was wearing his usual nighttime attire: jogging pants and a T-shirt. He had the box of DVDs in front of him and was digging through it. He patted the seat next to him on the couch and said "come sit down and help me find us a movie to watch." When she sat down she noticed a wonderful aroma.

"Daddy did you put on cologne? You smell wonderful!"

"Yeah after my shower I put on just a splash of the stuff you bought me last Christmas. I thought you might like it if I wore it more often."

Daddy brought cologne on our weekend getaway. Interesting... She thought.

Finally Abigail found one she wanted. "Here, let's watch this one Daaddy"

"Oh wow that one sure is...don't you think it's a bit racy to watch with your old dad? I mean there's some pretty graphic sex scenes in that movie."

"First of all Daddy, if I'm old enough to drink alcohol with you, I think I'm old enough to watch an R-rated movie with you. Speaking of can I fix one more round for us?"

"Alright but it's the last one tonight. I don't want you falling asleep halfway through the movie."

She got up to fix the drinks but first she bent down in front of her father to pick up the box of DVDs. Her loose T-shirt once again opened to give him a close-up view of her exquisite breasts. She pretended to struggle with the box slightly, making her boobs jiggle before his eyes.

"Here let me help you with that." He reached down to help her lift but his eyes stayed glued where they were. She returned the box and then stood with her legs slightly apart and bent at the waist again to turn on the DVD and put in the disc. The result was of this was, of course, giving her daddy a nice view of her young ass as well as a hint of camel toe.

Having accomplished what she had intended, she went to the kitchenette and fixed them drinks. She sat down and the movie began.

After she finished her drink she laid her head against her father and he put his arm around her. As promised the movie was very sexy. She was also more than a little bit tipsy and very horny! She kept wiggling her hips during the really nasty parts because it felt good for her labia to rub her clit.

"Are you uncomfortable sweetheart? I noticed you keep wiggling around. "

"No, I'm not uncomfortable but I am frustrated. Daddy can you pause the movie for a minute? I want to talk to you."

Sudden concern filled his eyes. "What is it sweetheart? What's going on? "

The time had come. It was time to make her move...

"OK Daddy, here goes. Remember when we were talking this afternoon and you told me that I had to sacrifice a part of my life because I had to do a lot of things that moms usually do like shop for groceries, prepare meals, clean the house, etc.?"

"Yeah, that's why I brought it up. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. Please don't give me a guilt trip about this. I'm sorry that I had to work so hard your whole life but I have my reasons for doing that. "

"I know Daddy, and that is totally not the direction I was going with this. I bring it up because I know that you were working two jobs most of the time so that you would be sure to have enough money to get me through college and I know that was my mother's dying wish that you were going to make sure happened"

"Who told you that?"

"Aunt Connie did a long time ago when I was whining to her about how much you worked."

"Oh, OK. I'm sorry honey. I didn't ever want you to be burdened with that information"

"No, I'm sorry Daddy because I know you had to give up so much of your life for me, including your social life."

"Sweetheart, I told you that I wasn't even going to consider any of that kind of stuff until you were done with college. Even then I don't see myself ever remarrying again because I've already married the love of my life."

Abigail was on the verge of tears. "Oh Daddy, I love you so much! But I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't you see? That's what I've been doing for you also. Have you ever even noticed that I've never had a boyfriend before?"

"Well ya, but with all your interest in soccer, I never took anything for granted when it came to stuff like that. You know that I wouldn't care either way. You just never showed interest in such things or maybe I was just working too much to notice."

"No Daddy, I like boys. I also like sex. I like it a lot! The thing is, is that I've never actually experienced it with a man before."

"Are you saying that you've had sex with another girl before before?"

"Daddy, you're missing the point and I don't want to talk about that right now."

"The point that I'm trying to make is that I've intentionally avoided intimate relationships because of you. I know how hard you have worked, saving to put me through college. I didn't want to get into any kind of relationship that would take my attention away from the plan, just like you said you were doing because the plan is so important to both of us. I'm also very busy helping maintain our household. I don't begrudge you for that but sometimes I feel like I'm married to the most amazing man on earth with most of the responsibilities but none of the benefits. I love you Daddy. I truly think that you are the most amazing man in the world. I do want to have real sex with a real man but at this point in my life I don't want to have it with any other man but you! There, I finally said it and now I'm sure that you think I'm a pervert and we can pack up and go home if you want to."

And with that she buried her head in her crossed arms in her lap and softly wept.

Rob began to rub her back. "So you're saying that you want to have sex with me, sweetheart?"

She shook her head "yes" and kept her head buried in her lap. She couldn't bear the thought of looking her father in the eyes.

"Well, this is what I have to say about that... I sure wish you had told me sooner! We could've had sex at least a couple of times since we've been here!"

With that she looked up with her big brown eyes brimming with tears. "You really mean it Dadd?"

"Of course sweetheart. You know I kind of figured that we were headed in this direction ever since you started showing off your body to me. You may think that you were being subtle about it but you actually weren't. I remember what it's like to be a teenager with raging hormones. Then I started thinking about the same issues that you brought up: our mutual needs and how that might be a solution. And you look so much like your mother and I started thinking about all of the great sex that we had. Soon, I also became obsessed with the idea. My problem was that there was no way that I could make the first move. Even though it was becoming more and more obvious, if there was one chance in a million that I misinterpreted the situation then I would rather suffer in silence than chance putting our relationship at risk. You are everything to me sweetheart. I felt like there was a chance that we would end up sleeping together this weekend. That's why I brought my cologne. But I also brought a sleeping bag in case I was mistaken."

Capt_Ron
Capt_Ron
12 Followers