Abigail Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the wall opposite of the bathroom were floor to ceiling mirrors. And there were life size fairies etched on to them.

I tried on one of the silky looking night gowns. It felt amazing. It was so silky and soft. It was light pink with a bow on it. I found a matching pair of panties, that had Strawberry Shortcake on them, and put them on. When I looked in the mirror, what I saw was a me as a little girl. I stand 5'2" tall, and I have always worn petite sizes. So, it wasn't a far stretch that I would look like a little girl in what I was wearing. And people never believed how old I was anyway. I've always looked younger than I am.

My best friend. Lilly, called. She stayed home and went to community college. When I answered the phone, Lilly asked, "How's it going, Abby?"

I told her that all was good, and that I'd found a place to live off campus. She immediately asked if I was living with a boy or boys. I told Lilly, "No boys, just an older couple who happen to own an art gallery."

Lilly got excited, "Boy did you find the right people. They might be able to get you into the art business."

I told Lilly that was more than just a possibility.

As I was talking to Lilly, Roy walked into the bathroom. He walked up to the toilet, pulled out his cock and began peeing. I'd had sex a few times. I'd gone skinny dipping before, and I'd seen boys peeing, but, even from a fifteen or so foot distance, Roy's cock was huge and very thick.

I guess I'd been quiet, because Lilly asked me what was going on.

I told Lilly that I was looking at the scenery.

Roy winked at me, put his cock back in his pants, zipped his pants and flushed the toilet.

Lilly asked me what it was like living in a big city. I told her that it wasn't like home, but it was very interesting.

Lilly asked me about the couple that I was going to be living with. I told her that they were older, very professional, kind of artsy. I told Lilly that I felt so out of place, but I felt that I'd feel like I'd fit in sometime soon.

Lilly told me to tell her about my room.

I told Lilly, "It's a room. There's a bed, a closet, a desk. Nothing fancy." Of course I was lying, but what would she think if I told her what it was really like?

Lilly told me to tell her everything I'd done in the city. I told her that I got my classes, was going to rent a room and I would let her know if anything exciting happened.

I wondered, again, what I was getting myself into. I was a country girl, now living with a couple that had an open marriage. My room was separated only with a bathroom from Roy's and Dee's bedroom. And Roy had already peed right in front of me.

I wasn't sure if I should stay or run out of the house. Wearing what I was wearing at the moment wasn't the best thing to run out in, in the middle of the night.

I could hear Roy, Dee and another man in their bedroom. I stayed as quiet as I could and listened.

I could hear kissing and low voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I saw the other guy. He was tall, black, muscular and had a very low voice. Where I grew up there were no black men or boys or families. So, this was my first time seeing a black man naked or partially undressed in real life.

Roy and Dee's bed wasn't in front of the door way. So, I couldn't see much. But I heard a lot. I tried to sleep, but that was a lost cause. I'd had sex with a couple of boys back home, but we always had to be quiet. Dee was definitely not quiet, and neither was this other guy. He called her all kind of names and she screamed and moaned. And Roy was encouraging them the entire time. It got to the point that I had to either get up and watch them or get out for a while. I decided to get dressed again and head toward campus. Roy and Dee's house was only four blacks from campus, luckily.

I got about a block away and turned around. I walked back into the house and headed to my room. I could still hear Dee and her friend and Roy. I got undressed and put on a night shirt. I tried to be as quiet as possible. The problem was that I had to pee, really bad. Could I make it to the other bathroom? No. I shuffled as quickly and quietly as I could. I had just sat down when Roy walked in, completely naked. He had to pee, too.

Roy told me, fervently, "Spread your legs." I didn't want him peeing all over me. So, I did as he asked and opened my legs as far open as I could. Roy peed right between my legs and in to the toilet, with total precision. He had laser beam accuracy. I had no idea that guys had that much control, considering how many times my dad and other boys had peed on the seat.

When Roy finished peeing, he thanked me.

I thanked Roy for not peeing on me.

Roy stood in front of me. He told me that he'd always done that, even when he was younger. It was just the right thing to do when two people have to go at the same time.

I nodded.

Roy asked if I'd gone out. I told him that I just wanted to get some night air before bed.

Roy said, "Nothing like a good, night time walk."

I tried not to stare at Roy's cock, but it was right there, right in front of my face.

Roy looked toward his bedroom and then asked, "Care to join us?"

I replied, "Since three's a crowd, what would it be if there were four of us?"

Ray scratched his balls and said, "It would be a lot of fun."

I nervously smiled.

Roy added, "Dave's a great guy. I really think that you'd like him. I know he'd like you."

I told Roy that I still had to pee.

Roy said, "Well, when you're done, come and join us."

I smiled, nodded and told Roy that I would think about it.

That was the third time that Roy had asked to have sex with me, or had put me in a very sexual situation. I knew I had to eventually give him a yes or no answer. After I peed and wiped, I walked to the doorway of Roy and Dee's room. Dave was pounding Dee like a mad man, and she was begging him for more. Roy noticed me and winked.

I stood and watched as Dave brought Dee to a huge orgasm. Dee was shaking and trembling. When Dave pulled out of Dee, she told him that she wasn't sure she could walk if her life depended on it.

Dave sat back on his heels and admired Dee.

Dee looked over at the doorway and noticed me. Dee smiled and said, "Your turn."

Dave looked over at me and smiled.

I just stood there.

Dave got off of the bed and walked toward me. He was a tall, stocky man. I'd always been attracted to tall guys. As Dave walked toward me, his cock was still hard and pointing directly at me. I took in and let out a deep breath. It was going to happen. It was really going to happen. I was a first year college student. I'd literally just met Roy and Dee, and now I was going to have sex with Dee's boyfriend.

This isn't the type of stuff they teach you about in sex ed. And I'd never thought that a husband would be willing to share his wife, sexually, with other men, let alone a wife sharing her boyfriend with another woman.

I'd had sex with a few boys back home, but that was different. There wasn't another couple watching us then. And now Dee and Roy would be watching me and Dave.

Dave picked me up, laid me on the bed, spread my legs and got between them. Roy gave Dave a bottle of lube, and Dave put some lube on his fingers and massaged it on my clit and my labia.

Dave put his cock to my pussy and began sliding it in. I was tight and he was very well hung. It didn't take long before Dave's thrusts increased in speed and depth. I felt like I was riding a wooden roller coaster. I got off in less than a few minutes. Then Dave had me stand up and he leaned me over the bed, lying me on my stomach. And he fucked me again, quickly bringing me to another orgasm. My legs, like Dee's had, were trembling. Dave was the best lover I'd ever had.

Dave looked over at Dee and asked her if she was ready to go again.

Dee told Dave, "If you haven't cum yet, I'd definitely like to help you with that."

Dave pulled out of me, and I laid my head on the bed. My tryst with Dave only lasted about twenty minutes, but that was a lot longer than any other guy I'd been with.

I watched as Dave walked over to the side of the bed and let Dee suck his cock. After a minute or two, Dee looked over at me and invited me to join her. I got on the bed, crawled over and she and I took turns sucking Dave. I'd never done that before, either.

When Dave was ready to cum, he asked me and Dee, "Who wants it?"

Dee reminded Dave that she didn't swallow.

So, Dave jacked his cock and told me to open my mouth. When I did, Dave shot six streams of semen into my mouth. Not knowing what else to do, I swallowed.

Dave looked at me, "Damn, girl. I like you."

Roy told me, "See? I told you that he'd like you."

Dave smiled, "What's not to like?"

I coyly told Dave, Dee and Roy that I should get some sleep.

Dee thanked me for joining them. And so did Dave. As I got off the bed, Roy offered to tuck me in.

As we walked into my room, Roy said, "You were pretty amazing in there."

I smiled and told him, "I did my best."

I got into bed and Roy joined me. I turned on my side, with my back to Roy, and he snuggled with me. It actually felt kind of nice to snuggle after what I'd been through. Eventually, Roy put his hand to my breast and began ribbing it. Then his hand went down my body until his hand was between my legs. I'd just had sex with a tall, dark stranger, and now the man who owned the house that I was going to rent a room from was fingering me. This was not something I felt I could tell Lilly about, but I knew that eventually I'd have to tell someone.

Roy's cock was hard and pushing into the small of my back. And he was thrusting like we were having intercourse. I opened my legs and allowed him to enter me. He was so slow and gentle, unlike Dave. Roy was much more sensual. He kissed my neck as he slid himself in and out of me. He told me that I was beautiful. And Roy ended up being the first and only guy that I'd ever let cum inside of me.

Roy made love to me four times that night. Although he never got me to cum, Roy was a very good lover. He was sexual, sensual and very caring. He kept calling me "Daddy's Little Girl."

It was weird. I was sleeping with a married man. That's something that would usually mess up a marriage, but his wife was with another man, too.

When I woke up, I was alone. Roy was nowhere to be found. I peed and looked into Roy and Dee's room. Dee and Dave were gone, too. I walked to the kitchen and Dee and Dave were having coffee and Roy was cooking breakfast.

I said good morning to everyone and they said good morning back.

I asked where Holly was. Dee said that Holly was still asleep.

Roy asked if I wanted some coffee. I told him that milk would be better.

I wondered if what happened last night would be the topic of discussion over breakfast, but I was surprised.

As I sat at the table, Dave asked me, "So, you're from Nebraska?"

I nodded.

Dave said, loudly, "Go Cornhuskers!"

I nodded and smiled.

Dave said, "I hear you want to get into the art business."

I told Dave that I had always wanted to own a gallery of some kind, and I had always been into art.

Dave told me that he thought that I would do well in anything that I chose to do.

I asked Dave what he did for a living. He said, "A little of this, a little of that."

I looked at Dee.

Dee told me, "Dave's done well in life. So, he kind of does whatever he wants to do."

Roy made chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs with cheese. There was milk and juice on the table, too. Throughout breakfast, we all talked about nothing, really. It was like nothing had happened the night before. That was weird but, also kind of cool.

12