Abigail Pt. 03

Story Info
White woman falls for young black man.
1.4k words
4.44
13.6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It includes interracial sex between a young black man and an older white woman. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

"Hey Mom, how are you?"

"Gwen! How are you, dear?" How are your classes?" Abby asked her daughter. "When are you coming home for a visit?"

"That's why I'm calling Mom. I can't make it home until Christmas break. And I want to bring someone with me. Is that OK?"

"Of course it's OK, dear. Who are you bringing?"

"Well, I have a new boyfriend, and I want you to meet him. Can he stay for the two weeks with us? Please?"

"Of course he can, dear. I can pick you both up at the airport."

"That's OK, Mom. He said we could just rent a car and then I can show him around the area. OK?"

"Yes, Gwen. That's fine. Now, how are your classes?"

"I should make the dean's list this semester, Mom."

"That's wonderful, Gwen. I'm so proud of you. And I may have a surprise for you too. I've been seeing someone too."

"Really? Oh, that's great Mom. Will I get to meet him?"

"Of course you will, Gwen. Maybe we could all double date. How about that?"

"I like it, Mom. Well, I gotta go. I'll talk to you this weekend and let you know more details about Christmas, OK?"

"That's great, dear. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

Abby ran into the living room and jumped on Eddie's lap and gave him a big wet kiss. "Wha-what'd that for Abby?"

"My daughter Gwen is bringing her boyfriend to stay with us for two weeks at Christmas. I can't wait for her to meet you." She kissed him again.

"Are you sure you won't be embarrassed by me, Abby? I mean . . . "

"Shush, lover. I'm not embarrassed. And I'm so excited I could just . . . I could just, well, I could . . . Oh shit, Eddie, pull down your pants so I can suck your beautiful cock."

He quickly dropped his sweatpants and she pounced on his cock. He said, "I like it when you're excited."

The time seemed to drag forever until the Christmas holidays. Finally the big day arrived. Abby dressed in slacks and a sweater, and she made sure Eddie had on nice slacks and a button up shirt that she recently bought for him.

She said, "I'm so excited Eddie. I haven't seen my little girl for almost six months because she started classes during the first summer session. This last hour is going to be the hardest to wait."

Eddie smiled and stood up. He unzipped his pants and smiled at her. She smiled back and, as she dropped to her knees, said, "Eddie, that's a great idea." For the next 32 minutes, she sucked and lovingly licked his cock and balls until he blew is load down her throat. She cleaned his cock and then stood and said, "I love the taste of your cum, Eddie."

"You're truly a slut, Abby. But you're my slut."

"Yes, I am Eddie. I'm your slut."

A few minutes later, she heard the front door and ran through the living room to meet her daughter. She ran to her and they hugged for a long time. Finally Gwen stepped back and said, "Mom, this is my finance Robert." Abby stepped back as a six foot tall older black man walked in the door. Abby didn't get the look of surprise off her face quick enough and Abby said, "What? Are you disappointed because he's black?"

"N-no Gwen. Of, of course not, d-dear."

"You are! Dammit, Mom. I never thought you were a racist!"

"But but Gwen, I'm not . . . "

"Bullshit, Mom. I saw the look on your face! Don't lie to me."

Abby stepped past Gwen and said, "Welcome Robert. I'm glad to have you with us."

"Thank you. May I call you Abby?" She nodded. "That look you gave me wasn't because I'm black, was it?" She shook her head no. He smiled at her and said, "It's because I'm 40 years old, right?"

She nodded her head and said, "Yes. But only because I was expecting someone her age. Will you come with me, Robert?" She grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. "Robert, I want to introduce you to my fiancé Eddie."

Gwen had followed them in to the kitchen and as the two men shook hands smiling, Gwen yelled, "Mom! He's only half your age.!"

She smiled patiently at her daughter and said, "Kind of like you two, huh?"

"Yeah, but . . . but . . . but . . . "

"But nothing, dear. You chose older and I chose younger. We should be happy for each other."

Finally Gwen settled down and the two women hugged. When Gwen and Robert got settled in to their room, Abby made a big dinner and they ate, drank and talked well into the night. The next day, Abby and Gwen went out to pick up some last minute gifts and the two men stayed at home.

They spent the morning talking and Eddie found out that Robert was an accountant and a partner in a small accounting firm. He told Eddie that they planned to get married the following summer and Gwen would continue her education until she graduated. Eddie told Robert about how he had met Abby and a little about his job at the restaurant.

Robert, who was quite astute, figured that Eddie wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but, nonetheless, a nice guy. He said, "I noticed that Abby tends to be somewhat submissive to you. Is that true all the time?"

Without thinking, Eddie quickly said, "She's my personal slut. I, uh . . . I mean . . . I didn't mean . . . "

Robert laughed and said, "Don't explain Eddie. I know what you mean. Gwen is my slut. It seems that being submissive sluts for black men must run in the family. Eddie felt a little better, but he was still kicking himself for blurting that out. He tried not to say things like that in front of others, especially family members.

Robert said, "Eddie, I love Gwen and I look forward to marrying her, but I have to tell you; she is game for anything I want to do to her. She absolutely loves my black cock and would do anything for it. I almost think I could peddle her hot little white ass on the street in exchange for a night with my cock. She is a horny little minx."

Eddie nodded and Robert continued, "And I'll bet Momma is just as horny, isn't she?" Eddie nodded quickly. "I have to tell you, Eddie, never in my wildest dreams would I have believed that I would own such a hot little white slut. How about you?"

"Robert, I never had such a hot woman as Abby. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to know that I'm not dreaming. But she says she loves me and would do anything for me."

"Well, Eddie, I think both of us are lucky to have stumbled on to Mother and daughter sluts." Eddie nodded his head in agreement.

The two weeks of Christmas vacation seemed to fly by. The two women were fucked every day, sometimes more than once per day. Both of them were completely addicted to their lovers' big black cocks. Eddie and Robert had a few more talks about their sluts and different ways they've used their bodies.

On the last night, the four of them finished dinner when Gwen said, "Mom, I have something to tell you. Robert and I want to get married in June. Are you OK with that?"

Abby laughed and eagerly nodded her head. She said, "Honey, that's wonderful. Actually, Eddie and I have been talking about flying down to the Bahamas over spring break and getting married. Can you and Robert join us?" Gwen and Robert both nodded.

"Mom, that's only part of what I wanted to tell you." Abby watched Robert reach over and hold Gwen's hand. "Mom, you're going to be a Grandmother."

Abby broke out in a huge grin and started crying. "Gwen. Oh Gwen, I'm so happy." She got up and walked to her daughter and gave her and Robert a hug.

Then she walked back to her chair and sat down. She looked at Eddie and they started laughing. She said, "Gwen, you're going to have a baby brother."