Abigail's Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want me to look like a demon, I can. I take the form of your desires. I do not really have one of my own."

"Oh. Do you have like...a favourite form? I'd kind of like to see that."

Odal looked a little taken aback.

"I'm...not really sure, to be honest," she said, thoughtfully. "Nearly three thousand years, and I don't think anyone has ever asked me that. Usually it's just 'make your tits bigger', or 'have a horse cock', or 'grow an extra head so you can give me a double blowjob'."

Abigail's eyes were wide.

"Can you, uh, can you do those things?"

"Yes. Would you like to see?"

"No. Yes? No? Yes. Wait, no! No, I do. Do NOT. You-- you're great the way you are. Perfect. Your tits are the perfect size. Wow, that was smooth."

Odal laughed.

"Also, seriously, your laugh is like...it hits me, and goes straight south. Goodbye panties."

"Thank you. That's weirdly flattering. You have an interesting way with words."

"Comes from talking to no one but myself for the last five years. I don't get out much."

"Well, I like it," Odal said. "I like you. I'm glad you summoned me. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"Well, at least until I wake up," Abigail chuckled.

"Not a dream, Abigail."

"Right."

"What would convince you?" Odal asked curiously.

"That this wasn't a dream? Not sure anything would. It's just way too good to be true."

"Hmm," Odal said, a mischievous gleam in her eye. Just then, Abigail's phone buzzed, rattling on her cheap formica dining room table.

"Aww," Abigail grumbled. "Even my good dreams suck."

She picked up the phone.

"Hello? Yeah...yeah. Pam, calm down. I'm fine. What? Wait, it's what?"

She glanced at the clock on her microwave.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I'll be there in like fifteen minutes!"

She stabbed at her phone with her thumb, terminating the call.

"I have to go to work? Really? This dream blows!"

"Not a dream," Odal repeated, pushing her toward the door.

"Wait, Abigail protested, "aren't you supposed to satisfy my desires? I desire not to go to work today." She crossed her arms and blinked forcefully.

Odal smirked at her.

"That's cute. It doesn't work that way. I'm not a djinn, Abigail. I don't grant wishes."

"Well, you suck."

"That is one of my many, MANY talents, yes."

"Hhhh," Abigail managed.

"Oh, and Abigail," Odal said. She reached behind herself, and with an inaudible pop, her bra loosened. She hunched her shoulders forward and it slid down her arms, then pulled her arms out of the straps and tossed it jauntily over her shoulder, standing straight and thrusting her chest out so her delectable breasts crushed into Abigail's.

"I'll be waiting," she said in a husky voice, and then shoved her out the door.

"You suck, and not in a fun way!" she heard Abigail yell.

Odal smiled to herself. This was going to be fun.

12