Ability Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
7.3k words
4.45
13.3k
10

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 The Cycles of Pleasure and Pain

"Now Jamie you can just lie back and listen now, you do want to listen don't you Jamie?" asked Kingsman, loosening his tightened grip on Jamie's hand to allow it to gently connect with his.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, in an almost positive way. Perhaps on one hand Jamie realized the voice was his anchor in this abyss of despair he felt as his mind was being altered, perhaps he realized the new desire to want to please Dr. Kingsman, a factor on the other hand. Or perhaps both were true. Either way, his reality was being changed. That much he knew on some level.

"Outstanding Jamie, now lets see, shall we do pain or pleasure first?" teased Kingsman, knowing full well this latest pulse of pleasure had Jamie nearly fully aroused. "I see you are pretty aroused now, that is outstanding, Jamie."

And just like that Jamie was fully aroused, fully focused on the voice leading him in the abyss, and not at all embarrassed about it.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," Jamie managed to squeak out.

"Well Jamie, we can't have you getting too comfortable now," forebodingly stated Kingsman. "After all, we are onto the third part of my demonstration- pain and pleasure."

And with that, the fully aroused Jamie was sent a wave of pain, centering in his head, and radiating out through his nervous system. And with that, the writhing and moaning if intense pain began. Kingsman looked on as his hand was disconnected from Jamie's from the writhing and contorting of Jamie's body. From past experiences, Kingsman knew this level of pain would continue for an unspecified time, as people all had different brain, body and nervous system physiology. His estimate, based on the pulses he sent, is that this would last at least an hour without intervention and cause no damage to his victim.

From Jamie's perspective, pain was now added to the mix of thoughts that almost appeared fully but left even more quickly in this abyss, and the amazing feeling of arousal. The only difference was the pain was constant, intense and complete, while the almost thoughts weren't even that after the pain. And with no voice, there was no anchor to reality, no relief. Just nothingness, intense pain and arousal.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman, reaching out and taking Jamie's hand. The sudden pulse of pleasure mixed with the intense searing pain was confusing to the boxer clad psychiatrist. Kingsman smiled, knowing full well he was confusing the psychiatrist even more.

"Jamie, that was just a small sample of pain, it can get more intense and last longer, I just need to make a few more adjustments to make that happen. Now I am going to ease that pain now Jamie, and when you feel no more pain I want you to say 'thank you Dr. Kingsman'." commanded the talent. Slowly, not wanting Jamie to feel rescued, Kingsman reduced the pain Jamie was suffering through. Jamie instinctively tried to help himself with deep breathing and to lessen his movement.

"Admirable, you trying to control your pain with your breathing, but not really helpful," Kingsman said as he laughed to himself, slowly and carefully ratcheting down the level of pain his victim was feeling. For Jamie, he had no sense of whether it was one minute or one hour- but he felt the pain and knew it was Kingsman that was the cause.

After the pain finally subsided "thank you Dr. Kingsman," was Jamie's response.

"Outstanding, Jamie. You will become used to thanking me, i guarantee it," responded Kingsman, shooting a mild wave of pleasure into his prone victim.

"But let's focus on the pain for a while Jamie," Kingsman said. "You will become very used to this feeling from me. Disobedience from you will result in pain, Jamie."

And with that, just as quickly sent intense pain back through his victim's body, and writhing, contorting and crying began in full.

"Now Jamie, I'm simply going to tell you by percent the depth of your pain and the length of time going by. Please just relax and enjoy the demonstration, Jamie," smiled Kingsman, as he was setting the pathways of his victim's brain and nervous system with his ability. "Every time I tell you a percentage, that will become the percentage of pain your body will feel. This demonstration will serve two purposes. Pain, and a scale to relate the amount of pain you feel."

"This is 25% of what your body can handle, Jamie," said Kingsman. "And I see the tears already. Don't worry Jamie I won't allow permanent damage. We have work to do together and I need you for that."

After watching Jamie squirm, writhe and cry, Kingsman noticed the psychiatrist slowing his breathing and limiting movement again in an effort to try and control the pain. It was then that Kingsman told him 35% for 20 seconds, and increased the intensity to keep his victim off balance.

"Jamie, I notice you trying to control the pain by breathing slowly and limiting your movement. I'm afraid you're not the one in control here. Forty percent, Jamie," stated the talent, as his victim again began writhing and contorting, disconnecting hands. "You will learn who is in control soon enough. You will learn that resistance is pain. I'll condition that right into your very being. Oh and Jamie, if you disconnect from my hand, that level of pain will only continue."

Kingsman let his foe writhe and contort for a short time, before reaching out to connect once again. Eventually the body would reestablish balance, but the time and pain levels and rate of pain decrease differed among individuals. Kingsman wanted Jamie conditioned to understand that he alone was the source of pain and pleasure.

"Thirty percent for 30 seconds Jamie. Imagine that level of pain for longer," tormented the man in control as he again established contact with the good doctor's hand. "Or worse, I can increase it as well. Focus on what I am telling you Jamie. I can make that pain lessen, or even go away. All you need to do is submit. Submit. Tell me you want to submit Jamie."

Somewhere deep within his mind he knew what that meant. He had conditioned and trained many women to this point. His tormentor was permitting him to reason, albeit in a limited way, and offering something he desperately wanted- to end the pain. In his right mind Dr. James Phillips would know exactly what was being done to him, but that person was nowhere to be found in this current state. Prior to this, he was not able to get to the level of complete thoughts. But while he could think, like now in this limited way, he could fight. Which had him exactly where his tormentor wanted him.

"Nnnnnoo..." grunted Jamie through gritted teeth, tense muscles accentuated throughout his body.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman replied, sending an unmistakable pulse of pleasure to his opponent. "Please do resist. I want all that fight out of you. Outstanding Jamie, 30% pain and look at how aroused you are. If i didn't know better I would think you like this."

Jamie grunted. He was nearing his breaking point with the pain that permeated his body. "Now or never,' he thought. Fight or flight. He rolled to his right to move to get to his feet. With all the strength and will he could muster he managed to get to his feet. He looked, and in front of him was the last obstacle between him and the office door- Dr. Marcus Kingsman, standing and smiling. Resolved to fight, Jamie reared back and took a wild swing with his right fist...

...only to have it caught in mid-flight by the left hand of his antagonist.

"Impressive try Jamie. Thirty-five percent pain now Jamie. Where were you going to go Jamie, seriously? Now Jamie, kneel, so you may have the pain lessened," stated Kingsman, without forcing the command through the pulses. "I will simply increase the pain until you kneel. Forty percent."

Gritting and grunting Jamie stood steadfast, refusing to yield. As soon as his breathing leveled, Kingsman increased the pain.

"Forty-five percent," was all Kingsman said. Resilient, Jamie refused to kneel.

"Fifty percent, Jamie. I must say this show of resistance is impressive. Fifty-five, Jamie. Kneel and your pain recedes. That choice is yours," commented Kingsman. It was at that point that Jamie tried to swing wildly with his left hand and break connection to get free. Feeling the movement as it was happening, Kingsman was able to prevent the left hand of Dr. Phillips from its' intended freedom, increasing the tension of his grip with his right hand. "Sixty, Jamie. I feel like I'm at an auction," laughed Kingsman, knowing full well he was raising the pain percentage of his victim incrementally, by design. He watched what would be the end of the resistance that was coming very soon, feeling and sensing the end through his two-handed connection.

"Your resistance is admirable. But you know it is coming to an end Jamie, I feel it. You know how to end it, Jamie. Do as I tell you. Kneel," commanded Kingsman. He wanted Jamie to fight to the end, as it would lessen his resolve and allow further conditioning to happen with less incident, less chance of issues, with his victim knowing he would be unable to escape. And accept his fate.

"Seventy percent," Kingsman informed his victim, as he felt the last vestiges of willpower falling away through his connection, until Dr. James Phillips finally submitted, and dropped to his knees in defeat.

"Outstanding, Jamie," commented Kingsman, still holding the hands of his fallen foe. With the phrase, Kingsman again pulsed pleasure, and slowly lessened the pain. "You see Jamie? It is just like I told you. Do as I say, it is very simple for you. Now, thank me Jamie."

"Thank you, Dr. Kingsman," quietly stated the defeated and once dominant psychiatrist in an exhausted, stilted tone and pattern.

"Outstanding, Jamie. As you see Jamie, there is pleasure as well," Kinsman said, pulsing a pleasure reward into his kneeling submissive. "When you behave."

Kingsman removed his left hand from his opponent and took a seat in the Dr.'s chair in front of the owner of the office, his right hand still holding that of the man he was conditioning.

"Will you obey me without question, Jamie?," Kingsman asked the psychiatrist, the only pulses he was pushing were those slowly reducing the pain percentages in Jamie's body.

Jamie kneeled on the floor in his own office, moaning slightly and breathing raggedly, still recovering from the most intense pain he had ever felt. Even as the pain lessened, the ordeal was terrifying and excruciating and he wanted the pain to completely stop. His reply was not quick enough to suit his antagonist.

"Jamie, when I ask you a question I expect an answer. Fifty percent" Kingsman said, intensifying the pain to the 50% level. "If you don't it will just get worse for you. And to be honest, I don't mind worse. Now, will you obey me without question, Jamie?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," was the immediate reply through gritted teeth, despite the pain and agony and feeling of defeat.

"Outstanding Jamie, a fast learner," Kingsman replied, sending a confusing wave of pleasure through the pain ridden psychiatrist. Kingsman enjoyed the mixed message of pain and pleasure, it kept his victim off balance and confused. Primed for his brand of conditioning.

"DId you like the demonstration of pain, Jamie?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was the reply, spoken as quickly as physically possible.

"Of course not Jamie. I want you to always remember the pain, Jamie. The pain, and the emptiness of your mind. Your inability to do anything but accept it, feel it because I wanted you to," lectured Kingsman. "You will get very used to obeying me, won't you Jamie?"

After a microsecond of a hesitation, KIngsman sent a pulse of pain once again to his kneeling victim, with the comment, "SIxty percent."

"No hesitations, Jamie. Immediate response is what I expect from you. And I will get it one way or another," instructed Kingsman, watching as the pain riddled man kneeling fell face first on the floor with hands disconnecting, and began to sob from the latest act in his conditioning. "Is that clear, Jamie?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie, his reply muffled by the carpet from his position prone on the floor. There was no fight, no strength, and little will left in Dr. James Phillips, leaving Kingsman smiling as he heard the response, watching the sweaty, drained wretch before him.

"Now Jamie, get up and lay on the couch, we have more work to do, and more demonstrations to get to," instructed Kingsman.

Dr. Jamie Phillips struggled to comply as rapidly as he could, but after the torture his body and mind endured it was a mighty struggle indeed. He dreaded the thought that there was more. Finally he rolled onto the couch, took a deep breath, and awaited his fate. He then felt the familiar hand taking hold of his own, and the immediate familiarity of the pulses and flickers that come with contact.

"One more thing Jamie, 75 percent" Kingsman said, as he increased the pain with a short, sharp pulse. "Remember this pain, Jamie. You are being conditioned. You will follow my instructions immediately and perfectly, otherwise- this is what you will get. Is that understood, Jamie?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the immediate and emphatic reply.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman again uttered the now familiar pleasure pulse phrase to his learning submissive, sending a pulse to fully engorge his victim's cock. "See what happens when you please me? Isn't this much better than pain, Jamie?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the reply, moaning in increasing pleasure, while the pain was slowly subsiding in conditioned confusion.

"I see you like pleasure, Jamie, that is very good. As you know, pain is something people avoid, and in my conditioning style something to avoid at all costs, isn't that right, Jamie?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was again the reply, becoming more and more conditioned to respond and behave as instructed.

"Of course you understand, Jamie. Could I have conditioned you to just obey by just using my ability? Of course I could, but where is the fun in that?" KIngsman asked. "I want you to want to obey. Pain is a great motivator, and not to mention, you have earned every second and every percent of that pain for what you have done in your past, you son of a bitch."

Dr. James Phillips just lay on the couch in his own office and absorbed the torment.

"Jamie, stand, remove your boxers, fold them and place them with your other clothes on your desk now," were the instructions, with a small pulse to ensure compliance that his body would obey, disconnecting hands as he finished his instruction.

"Yes Dr. Kinsman," was the immediate reply as Jamie complied by standing, removing his boxers, folding them and placing them on his desk atop his other garments. Upon finishing, he stood on the spot and covered himself after completing his task.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman commented, noticing an ever so slight buckle in the knees of the more submissive psychiatrist at the verbal cue for pleasure he has been using from the start. Kingsman noted the conditioning was deepening without his touch, similar to a hypnotic trigger, which would certainly assist in controlling Dr. Phillips.

"Remove your hands Jamie, place them behind your back, one atop the other," were the direct instructions, which were complied with, though with a slight hesitation. "Jamie, i told you I expect immediate response when giving instructions, the sooner you understand the better you will be. Sixty Percent,"

Upon hearing the instruction, Jamie felt the intense, searing pain once again. He fell to his knees, and then fell further, ending up face down on the floor. Kingsman walked over to the fallen doctor, shook his head as he took one knee beside him.

"Jamie, my ability allows me access within minds that nobody else on earth can get to. As you have now seen, I have set baselines for your conditioning. I have reset your neural pathways to accept my conditioning, and as you have just felt I can do this without needing physical contact. The closest thing in your world would be hypnotic triggers. Understand this, Jamie, you will do as I instruct from here forward," Kingsman tormented his face-down foe. "We still have work to do Jamie, get back on the couch and lay down now."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," was the response, with the now naked submissive pulling himself to all fours, then shakily to his feet, shuffling to the couch and then almost falling onto the couch.

"Now Jamie, here is how it is going to work. If you are a good boy, you will receive pleasure, but if you do not do as I tell you, it will be pain. You have felt both. I will demonstrate pain and pleasure as you answer my questions. Do you understand, Jamie?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied as quickly as he could, still in discomfort but mildly aroused at the same time.

"Outstanding, Jamie," replied Kingsman, sending another pleasure pulse. "Now Jamie, let's get you to a perfect balance, no pain and no pleasure. When you feel neither you will simply say 'ready, Dr. Kingsman'."

Kingsman knew it would take some time before Jamie's body would reach that balance, and he wanted him to spend more time in the abyss, no thoughts, no feelings, no interaction. Thoughts that start to form then disappear. Kingsman was guiding the show, knowing the mental anguish the mind suffered from these feelings.

"Ready, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied, not knowing how much time went by from the writhing pain with the pleasure mixed in until now. For now, he was following the anchor, and on some level hoping for no more pain.

"Answer honestly, Jamie, I will know if you aren't, do you understand, Jamie?" asked Kingsman, sending pulses to ensure honesty.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the psychiatrist, now with no bodily feelings except his own presence.

"Are you enjoying your training, Jamie?" was the first question asked of the psychiatrist.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was Jamie's rapid reply. A response that earned him a reply in kind.

"50 percent, Jamie," replied Kingsman, sending pain pulses into his victim. "Soon enough you will learn that you actually love this. And believe it."

Allowing Dr. Phillips to feel the pain for a while, Kingsman was in no hurry to end these feelings before asking "do you want the pain to end, Jamie?"

Holding on again as long as possible, eventually Jamie gave in and responded despondently "Yes, Dr, Kingsman."

"For the pain to end you simply need to tell me you will obey. Say that you will obey and the pain will end, Jamie," said Kingsman, knowing he was going to get the response desired eventually. "Tell me the words 'I will obey Dr. Kingsman.'"

Having been through the pain cycle already, Jamie wasn't lasting long under the effects of this round of pain. Tensing muscles, trying to regulate breathing, nothing was helping.

"I will obey Dr. Kingsman," Jamie responded, lasting not nearly as long in this round of pain as the previous. Upon hearing the words, Kingsman turned off the pain.

"Outstanding, Jamie," KIngsman praised the man he was conditioning, sending a little extra pleasure in the pulse he sent his victim to ensure he felt reward in the form of a twitching, hardening cock.

"Repeat that again, Jamie," tested Kingsman, counting down from five to zero in his head. When he reached zero and heard no response, Kingsman ended the pleasure for Jamie.

"Fifty five percent, Jamie," responded Kingsman, sending a more intense pulse of pain than the last. "Comply. Do as I instruct, Jamie, and the pain will go away. Repeat what I told you to repeat. Immediate response is what is expected, Jamie."

Kingsman again counted down in his head. At his count of 1, Jamie responded.

"I will obey Dr. Kingsman," was the almost shouted reply. Kingsman ended the pain immediately.